OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Crimson Castle [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:06 pm

"Well I did meet someone, but he wasn't a po-." Moon was interrupted by a knock at the door. "Dad are we expecting someone?" She asked, putting the cookie she was about to eat down.

"Ah'm not sure. Could be one o' yer mom's friends." He got up and walked to the door opening it. He was at first surprised to see a diamond dog, but he smiled at Brutus. "Howdy there. Can ah help you?"

Moon waited in the kitchen eating another cookie. She was curious as to who had knocked on the door, but trusted her dad can handle whoever it was.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:16 pm

"Ah, you must be Moon's father, I am Brutus." He holds out his hand and leaves the one holding the rose behind his back. "I felt like charming her parents, so here I am, I do hope she isn't in too much trouble." He seemed concerned and nonchalant at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:28 pm

The tan pegasus looked at Brutus curiously. He sighed, taking Brutus' hand in his hoof and shaking it. "I'm Dark Wing. My wife is asleep with now, but I'm sure you, me, and Moon are going to have a wonderful conversation. Pleas come in." Dark stepped aside to let Brutus in. He took off his desperado hat and put it on the hat rack and fixed his bandanna to make it straight. He then walked into the kitchen where Moon looked to have eaten an eighth of the cookies. "Dayum Moon. Ya need to lay off the cookies."

Moon looked up at her dad. "Uh...Yeah. Who was at the door?" She asked wiping her face with a napkin to get the cookie crumbs off. She leaned so she can look behind him.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:36 pm

"Well, Moon, you seem to like sweets, I think I'll remember that." Brutus grins as he enters and sits next to her, pulling out the rose and setting it behind her ear, making it stay there like a pencil. "Looks adorable." He grins and puts an arm around her. "How bad are you in trouble?" He asks, concerned.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:54 pm

Moon was surprised to see Brutus. When he put the rose behind her ear, she blushed. "T-thank you Brutus, but how do you know where I live?" She asked him, snuggling against him. "Also, I don't think I'm in that bad in trouble...At least with my dad because cookies." She grabbed another cookie off the plate and bite it.

"Yes, ya aren't that much in trouble with me, but ah have a feeling there's somethin' ya aren't tellin' me." Dark glared at Moon. She yelped and shrunk back into Brutus' arm. "Anyway, ah'm guessin' ya two meet at a bar? Ah'm really hoping ya didn't get drunk Moon. Yer mom is going t' kill you if ya did." He said to her, eating a cookie as well.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:02 pm

Brutus grins. "Allow me to explain what happened." He grabs Moon and pulls her onto his lap, their chests together as he kisses her passionately. He wrapped his arms around her and pressed into the kiss. He smelled like his mint shampoo, and his breath smelled of cinnamon.

[Que the mother?]
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:14 pm

Moon was surprised, but quickly melted into the kiss. She wrapped her forehooves and wings around Brutus. Dark just sat there eating his cookie, waiting for an explanation.

There were hoofsteps coming from outside the kitchen that got louder each second. A gray thestral mare walked into the kitchen, groggy. "Morning Dark. Did Moo-..." Her brain gave her enough time to at least say hello to Dark Wing. She stared at Brutus and Moon. She was speechless.

"Mornin' honey. Yer're up early." Dark said, watching his stunned wife watching his daughter who was kissing a diamond dog. He continues to eat his cookie like there was nothing shocking at all happening. "Ah'm still waiting for that explanation." He said, still watching his wife and daughter.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:24 pm

Brutus gently broke the kiss. "That was the expanation." He said, meaning the kiss. "You must be Moon's Mother! I am Brutus, her coltfriend. Neither of us were drunk last night and we both remember and enjoyed what happened." He smiled at Moon's parents and simply held Moon gently, lovingly caressing her back.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:40 pm

"And what did happen? Did ya two do something more than just a kiss and have ah drink?" Dark asked looked at Moon.

Moon ignored her dad and snuggled against Brutus' chest. She took a glance at her mom who was still in a shocked state. "Err...Mom? You okay?" She grabbed a cookie and threw it at her.

The thestral mare used her right wing to catch the cookie. "Please tell you didn't get rutted, Moon. And please tell me why you thought it was a good idea to go to a bar? You don't drink." She said, walking over to the fridge and grabbing a left over slice of a dandelion sandwich. "I wonder why I even wake up in the morning." She muttered, taking a bite from the sandwich, sitting down next to Dark.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:45 pm

"Tell them that I'm a foot long." Brutus whispered wth a grin, nuzzling Moon affectionately. He watched the mare's parents with a smile. "She drinks Cider, but that's about all she drank." He continued to caress Moon's back gently as he held her tightly to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:19 pm

Moon's mom choked a little on her sandwich. Dark looked at her. "Ya okay, honey?" He asked curious. "Ya want a cookie?" He offered her a cookie.

The mare looked at Dark, shaking her head. "You two and your cookies. I wonder why I even made them. Also, damn that's long." She said randomly, much to Dark's confusion and Moon's surprise. She started to eat more of her sandwich.

Moon started to blush. "Sometimes I wonder why us thestrals have good hearing." She muttered. "I really don't want to answer that question about being rutted." She said, hoping her parents wouldn't bring up the question again or that Brutus would say something.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:09 pm

Brutus nuzzles Moon again. "Your wife choked on her sandwich because she heard me tell Moon to tell you my size, which is twelve inches." He grins and shifts so Moon's abdomen is pressed against his. "And Moon knows it already, in fact she experienced every inch." The last part was quiet enough for only Moon an her mother to hear, but he made it seem like he was trying to only tell Moon that.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:46 pm

Dark dropped his cookie on the table, shocked. "Well now...That's um...Dayum." He put his forehooves on the table and looked between Brutus and Moon.

Moon's mom glared at Moon. "We will talk about that issue later, Moon...Without your father of course." She gave a slight smile to Dark, who muttered something about him being the only pegasus in the family. "Don't worry, dear. It's nothing you should concern yourself about."

Moon facehoofed. "Anyways, how did you find where I live Brutus? I don't really remember telling you where I live." She grabbed another cookie and bite it.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:53 pm

"You did meet my Mom, She is a Lutenient, and remembered your record. She told me the address. I am supposed to be winning over the parents of my love." He nuzzles her and smiles at the older ponies. "And I am wondering how I can do that?" He tilts his head.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:20 pm

Dark just shrugged. "Hell if ah know. If Moon is happy then ah'm happy." He smiled at Moon giving her a slight wink. "Ah'm okay with you two for now, but don't get any funny ideas....More then you already have." He looked between Moon and his wife.

"Your mom's a lieutenant? Interesting. Well, anyways let me introduce myself properly. I am Private Starlight and what you can do to win me over is answer a few questions." Moon and Dark facehoofed. "Have you ever gotten in trouble with a royal guard? Have you done a crimes? Do you respect a mare and her decisions? Do you love my little filly and wont try to break her heart?" She bombard Brutus with questions much to Dark and Moon's dismay.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:26 pm

"Yes, my mother has been angry at me before, I took cookies from the cookie without asking. If being a sexy beast is a crime, then yes. I respect every mare as I do my own mother. And I would never hurt Moon, but she is hardly a Filly, if she was than she became a mare last night." He smiles and nuzzles Moon gently, still lovingly caressing her back.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:59 pm

"Wow...I'm impressed you actually answered all those questions. You have my trust...For now of course. Moon may not be a filly, but she is in my book." She finished the last of her sandwich and stood up. "Now if you would please excuse me, I need to get some more sleep. I have a very important shift tonight." And with that she walked out the door and up the stairs.

Moon snuggled against Brutus' chest, watching he mom leave. "So dad why are you so easy to trust Brutus?" She asked looking at her dad, who was eating another cookie.

"Hmm? Oh, ah've been in Brutus' situation before where ah had t' win over yer mom's parents. I tell ya, they sure were some hard parents t' win over. Took meh weeks to finally make them trust meh and even then they didn't trust meh fully. Anyway, ah'll go help yer mom with her little grumpy attitude, hehe." He got up and started to whistle a sweet, soothing tone, as he left the room.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:06 am

Brutus nuzzles Moon softy and kisses her on the forehead lightly. "They're nice." He said with a smile, licking her cheek softly, his tail wagging lightly. He seemed very happy with how things turned out.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:14 am

"I guess they are...I would have at least expected my mom to be a little more harsh about everything. Guess it was just me. Now, I have a feeling there is going to be some noise coming from my mom and dad soon, so what should we do?" She asked, nuzzling his chest. Her ears twitched slightly as she heard a door open and a surprised gasp.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:19 am

He grins and lifts her up, similarly to when he first took her to his room. "Let's make even more noise." He grins. "Where's your room?" He asks as he starts walking.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:40 am

Moon looked at Brutus in surprise. "Upstairs, second door on the right." She said to him. "Are you going to show me how skilled you are with your tongue and fingers?" She asked as he carried her to her room. A slight moan could be heard from down the hall. Moon blushed. Why does dad always get horny at the most awkward of times? She thought, mentally facehoofing.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:30 am

He grins and goes into her room quickly, sitting on the bed after locking the door and shutting it. "Tongue first, and then we'll do what we did yesterday, fingers are for threesomes." He smiles and kisses her as he unbuttons his shirt and takes off is pants. "But if you would like to be in control..." He said, about to let her take over unless she did not want to.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:06 am

Moon went over to her bed and laid down on her back, her hooves on her chest. "I don't really like being the one in control." She said simply. She was really glad she took a shower when she got home. Moans and groans could be heard from outside her room, making her blush lightly. She took the rose Brutus had put behind her ear on the small table next to her bed.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:11 am

He nods but slowly crawls over to her and licks just above her marehood, teasing her. His hands gripped her back legs and spread them apart. He began lapping at the area around her marehood, never once touching it.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:47 am

Her back legs quivered in anticipation as Brutus teased her. She looked down at Brutus, who was lapping around her marehood, purposely not touching it. She bit her bottom lip. The fact that she could hear her parents getting it on, didn't help and her arousal level went up. She felt her marehood wet already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimson Castle [Private]
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next