OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Absence Anouncements

Go down 
+2
ObsidianPony
Doomande
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Doomande

Doomande

Absence Anouncements Empty
PostSubject: Absence Anouncements   Absence Anouncements Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 10:06 pm

From time to time do we sadly have to leave the realm of the internet for some reason or other, be it the family that want to pull one onto a vacation, a change in habitat, or some of the other annoying things that happens now and then in ones life. Here do you now have a place to announce said absence in advance, not all people are on the Skype chat at the same time after all, and a little reminder of where people are is nice now and then.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Absence Anouncements   Absence Anouncements Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 10:12 pm

Unfortunately I have to be the first to announce an absence with this; from the 23rd of July I will be absent and without internet. I should have internet back after 3-4 days (the relatives I am going to visit have internet but me and my family are stopping at a fishing town along the way which does not) but essentially I will be back when I will be back (a week and a bit is the worst case scenario).
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Civviq Writer

Civviq Writer

PostSubject: Re: Absence Anouncements   Absence Anouncements Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 7:35 pm

Yep, le me. On the date of posting this, from coming weekend I'll be off the grid for about three weeks. Sorry 'bout that. I'll be on a loooong vacation ^w^
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Civviq%20Writer
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: Absence Anouncements   Absence Anouncements Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 11:01 pm

I am not going to be online on the forum or the skype group for the next week.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Absence Anouncements   Absence Anouncements Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 10:51 pm

Gonna take a temporary vacation from RPing for a while, A month, tops, possibly less.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Absence Anouncements   Absence Anouncements Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 2:57 am

I'm taking a very much necessary break from roleplaying for a while. Rethink a few things, look at all the angles and stuff like that. No clue when I'll be back...If I chose to come back that is.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: Absence Anouncements   Absence Anouncements Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:12 pm

from the 11rd of june this coming saturday i will be going to spain with my family for about 2 weeks, im not sure how much i can stay connected over there but i will be pressent in the skype chats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absence Anouncements   Absence Anouncements Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absence Anouncements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: New Members/Unfamiliar Go Here :: OOC Talk-
Jump to: