OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Crimson Castle [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:17 pm

Moon raised an eyebrow at Brutus, but hugged him all the same. "What have you been doing while I was taking a shower?" She asked, giving him a little kiss.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:17 pm

He hugged back. "Not much, just waiting." He kissed back softly, and nuzzled her.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:32 pm

"What shall we do now?" She asked stroking his chest. She had no idea what they were going to do, and she really hoped he had something to do. She never really didn't like being bored.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:36 pm

He smiles and nuzzles her softly. "Well, we could cuddle and sleep upstairs for a bit." He prompts. "Might a well just get ready for whatever your mother was planning.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 12:08 am

"Okay let-...Wait. I need to clean my sheets." She sighed a little. "Well...I'm too lazy to do it right now. I think I'll do it when I get home from my shift." She got up and walked back up to her room. She pulled off the covers on her bed and put them in a corner in her room. She waited for Brutus to come up so they could cuddle and sleep a bit.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 12:18 am

He followed quickly and layed down first, pulling her into his gentle embrace. "I love you." He whispered as he began to massge her back.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 12:42 am

"I love you too." She turned her head and kissed him. She wrapped her forehooves around his neck and snuggled him. Her eyes closed shut.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:37 am

He kept massaging her back, his eyes closed, until he passed out. He hoped he mother's talk at dinner wouldn't be too bad.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:59 am

Moon snuggled his some more, until she passed out. She snored cutely as she slept a dreamless sleep. She cuddled and snuggled Brutus unconsciously.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:20 am

[Now what? Moon's place, you choose how they are woken up.]
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 3:26 pm

Moon opened her eyes slowly, blinking a few times to clear her vision. She yawned, looking at the clock on her bedside table. It looked to be around 9 PMish. She turned to look at Brutus, apparently she turns in her sleep. She gave his a small kiss to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 3:42 pm

Brutus kissed back slowly, then sat up and stretched before hugging her. "Hullo Moon." He nuzzles her softly.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:03 am

"Good evening Brutus." She nuzzled his neck. "I should get up. I have a shift soon." She rolled out of her bed, slightly reminding herself to clean the sheets soon, and walked over to her closet. She dug around looking for her armor, shaking her flank a little bit unintentionally.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:07 am

Brutus came up behind her slowly and silently until he licked her cutiemark softly. "And what shall I do as I wait?" He asks softly.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:24 am

Moon blushed as her cutie mark was licked. "You can stay here with my dad if he lets you, but I think he's a sleep. I really don't know what you can do." She said, turning her head at Brutus. she turned back around and continued to search for her armor and sword.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:27 am

He nods and simply flops back onto the bed. "I'll sleep until your mother gets angry." He smiles and closes his eyes, peeking lightly at her flanks.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am

"Heh...I actually think she's going to yell at me on the way to our shift. Aha." She pulled out her breastplate and sword, along with every other piece of armor. She put on her armor and strapped the sword to her back. She went over to give Brutus a kiss before walking out of her room door.

She walked over to her parent's room and opened it. She regretted it immediately, slamming the door shut and running down the stairs, out the door. She ran all the way to the castle and to the spot where she was suppose to be stationed at. She waited there hoping her shift would end early.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 1:22 am

Brutus yawned and soon passed out again.

[Skip?]
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 1:52 am

Moon stood at her station for what seemed like forever. When her shift was finally over she ran back to her home. She nearly slammed down the door, as she ran up the stairs to her room. She opened the door slowly and quietly. She stepped into the room and walked over to her bed. Smiling down at Brutus, she jumped on him and snuggled him. She should have thought about taking off her armor first but she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 7:39 am

His arms wrap around her and trap her there. "I love a mare in uniform." He whispers into her ear, nibbling it softly before kissing her on the lips and nuzzling her.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 3:17 pm

She wrapped her forehooves around him, snuggling him. "Oh do you now? Heh." She kissed him back. "Well how was your sleep? I hope my dad didn't interrupt you."
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 3:34 pm

Brutus smiles softly. "Nothing I remember, besides a few sounds from their room." He gestures to her parents' room.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 3:45 pm

"Well that's good." She said snuggling more against him. She squirmed out of his embrace and walked over to her closet. She took off her armor and made her sword lean against the closet itself. She then walked back over to Brutus and snuggled him some more.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 4:16 pm

Brutus smiles and wraps his arms around her, yawning slightly. "Did your mother scold you yet?" He asks quietly.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:34 am

"Not quite yet. I think she may have forgotten about it. So, don't reminder her." She whispered, yawning slightly. "It's quite boring standing in one spot for what seems like forever. I'm really glad I had something to distract me while I was bored." She kissed him before resting her head on her chest and closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimson Castle [Private]
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next