OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Crimson Castle [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:17 am

Moon also snuggled into Brutus. A small smile was on her face. She had really enjoyed what had just happened. She looked around wondering what time it was. She didn't want and didn't need to be late to her shift, though it was probably still very early in the day.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:33 am

Brutus soon dozed while Dina stayed awake but quiet as she looked to Moon. "So, How is he?" She asked gently, stretching and squeezing Brutus for a moment. "Personally, I love his cock."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:14 am

Moon lightly blushed, rolling her eyes at Diana. "He's nice. Very much of a gentleman. I like him." She whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:40 pm

Diana nods, conceding the point. "Gentle is very true with him, but ask him to fuck you senseless…" She trails off and shudders, seeming to enjoy the thought. She pulled Moon closer and sniffed her neck, showing her vampiric fangs with a huge grin. "He loves mares in uniform, trust me." She giggles and sniffs her neck again, seemingly interested.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 11:51 pm

Moon blushed softly at the thought of being fucked senseless. When Diana pulled her closer and sniffed her neck she wondered what she was doing. "B-being in uniform is very true about myself. Being a guard and all." She looked at Diana's vampiric fangs as she grinned. "Um...Can I ask why you are sniffing my neck?" She asked, voicing her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 12:00 pm

Diana simply smiled. "Your blood smells…" She paused and took a deep whiff. "Amazing." She cuddled into the mare and the diamond dog below them, grinning and pulling off of Brutus using a bit of magic. Se stared at his still hard shaft, watching it twitch as it stood tall, now cold without Diana around it. She then ignored it and kissed Moon on the nose.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 12:10 am

"Uh...Thank...you? How can you smell my blood?" Moon asked, looking at the other mare who was cuddling her. Her own eyes stared at Brutus' shaft, only for her gaze to be ripped away by Diana kissing her nose. She put a hoof up to where she had kissed her nose, her blush only slightly getting darker. "W-what was that for?" She stumbled over her words a little.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 12:14 am

Dina grinned. "I'll never tell~ An I am a vampony, your blood smells delicious." She snuggles into Moon more, Brutus yawning nd snoring softly. He looked so happy and content with his night. Diana looked to be in good spirits.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 1:40 am

Moon let out a sigh, smiling as she wrapped her front hooves around Diana. She snuggled into Diana as well, feeling happy as well.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:36 am

Diana soon began to doze, purring and sighing softly as she did. She snuggled into Moon and Brutus before she passed out. Brutus, on the other hand, was already, and still, in a deep sleep, his shaft softening and going back in the sheath very slowly
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 1:19 am

Moon sighed a little bit, snuggling Brutus and Diana. She closed her eyes, but stayed awake a little bit longer. She kinda worried she might miss her shift, not wanting to get relieved of duty. She had a duty to uphold and she would do it, but for now she would just have to get some shuteye. She slowly drifted off to sleep, smiling.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 11:52 am

Brutus woke her up. "Hey, wake up, Moon, I believe you have a shift." He shook her gently. Moon had left by now, going back home, while Brutus had styed with Moon until he thought to wake her up, thinking she needed to get to work.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 5:50 am

Moon slowly opened her eyes, yawning cutely. "Mmmm.~ What time is it?" She asked Brutus, looking around for a clock or something. She sat up and stretched her wings a little bit. She looked at Brutus with a slight smile, glad he woke her up. "Thanks you waking me up."
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 12:23 pm

Brutus smiled back gently. "Welcome." He looked to the clock, which said she had only a few minutes until her shift, so she'd definitely be late. "I gote a note for you, dunno who sent it, said to skip your shift and go home, It is signed L.S." He idly remembered those were his mother's initials, but banished the thought of his own mother helping out Moon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimson Castle [Private]
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10