OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

A Night In Masque Castle

Go down 
+7
Jammex
Lorthalis of Crows
veryveryfluttershy
Mr. Market
Xereth
DualThrone
ObsidianPony
11 posters
AuthorMessage
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

A Night In Masque Castle Empty
PostSubject: A Night In Masque Castle   A Night In Masque Castle Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 12:20 pm

Greetings

You are formally invited to attend a most splendid Nightmare Night party to be held in Masque Castle. The evening will welcome the holiday with an evening of elaborate decorations, fine dining and all manner of wonderful-

Okay enough of that. Sorry about the boring start up there, Celestia's not exactly great at this whole 'fun' thing. Long story short, we're throwing an amazing Nightmare Night party in Masque Castle just outside Canterlot, things are going to be wild (hopefully) and you're invited you lucky sod.

Costumes aren't needed but they'd be nice and... well, I'm sure you can figure out what few rules we have for yourselves.

See you at the party Wink

Sincerely, Purse Cutter

---------------------------------------------------------

So yes, a very simple thread here guys. A costume/masquerade party in a castle just outside Canterlot where, naturally, it is perfectly acceptable for things to get a little smutty.

What few rules there are:

1) As always, respect other players
2) No more than, let's say three characters to a person. Multiple characters are welcome but there needs to be a cap somewhere.
3) Have fun!
4) Just to clarify, this sign up is not mandatory but it's a place to declare who you might bring and what they may be dressed as.
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Masque Castle   A Night In Masque Castle Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 4:51 pm

https://38.media.tumblr.com/52cea8464266170c7a52df45b1a94a21/tumblr_inline_mqcbrypjFs1qz4rgp.gif

It all depends upon who'll be there. Smile If it will include Razor, Viridian will be there dressed as blatantly nerdy as she can. If there's a corner for not-smut, I might take advantage of this opportunity to renew Lunara (who'll come the way she did before)/Hoodwink doing not-smut... then throw Silver (in sexy nurse) at him for smut. Or at Lolk's kelpie for the same... or both at once betcause the threesome could be real. Razz Maybe I'll make it a mother/daughter evening; Verde will come as herself but with the blacksmith/engineer turned up to 11. I've got many options. ^_^ But it all depends on you and the other pervs people in the thread.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Masque Castle   A Night In Masque Castle Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 5:15 pm

Either Tabi, Shanny or Naina will be there. Or maybe all three. I'll see. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Masque Castle   A Night In Masque Castle Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 6:16 pm

.......... Those who know me know who'll come along for this.......... The costume part I'm still debating on..........

That said, I would strongly suggest a cap of two instead. One for best focus. And yes, I can in fact keep up with this thread if others don't suddenly burst with activity all at once on my end.
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Masque Castle   A Night In Masque Castle Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 8:50 pm

This poor mare, Nox, who's too naive to know exactly what kind of party this is until she gets there.

And this psychopath, Starlight Wish.
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Masque Castle   A Night In Masque Castle Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 9:21 pm

I will play Lumos Step, Nocignoil, and Attrition.
Back to top Go down
Jammex

Jammex

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Masque Castle   A Night In Masque Castle Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 11:20 pm

Stetson Trilby is definitely coming. Dressed in some kind of hat themed outfit /costume or somethings else requiring a hat (which is anything because Hatponi). O3O
Back to top Go down
Indicus

Indicus

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Masque Castle   A Night In Masque Castle Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 1:30 am

Indicus dressed as a Vampire stereotype, because why not play up on the fang thing maybe do a who he is a actual vamp thing maybe not.
Back to top Go down
werebait

werebait

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Masque Castle   A Night In Masque Castle Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 1:35 am

morid twist dressed as a mad scientist ><
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Masque Castle   A Night In Masque Castle Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 8:48 am

I'm tossing my 2 oc's Pyro the human and cryo blast the unicorn to this one
Back to top Go down
Loumber

Loumber

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Masque Castle   A Night In Masque Castle Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 8:19 pm

Zain, young pegasi with gobalt blue coat and slightly lighter shaded mane and tail. He would be wearing black jacket with golden trims on it as well as with the pants, long white socks and and small, black shoes. He would be wearing an three pointed, black hat with an dark, long feather on it. Covering his mask he would be having an peaked mask, made out of black leather. The mask would be much like those that doctors wear during the Black Death, Plague. It would be stitched together with white string so the stitches would be clear to be seen.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Masque Castle   A Night In Masque Castle Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 6:02 pm

Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Masque Castle   A Night In Masque Castle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Night In Masque Castle
Page 1 of 1