OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Crimson Castle [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:21 pm

Brutus paused for a single moment, then pulled her back legs as he shoved forwaed, burying his muzzle inside her, his tongue questing forth, swirling around inside her. He was glad he had taken off his pants, because he was rock hard, from his marefriend's taste, her scent, and from the sound of her parents.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:25 pm

Her ears drooped against the side on her head, as she saw him bury his muzzle inside of her marehood. She let out a soft moan as she felt his tongue swirling around inside of her. She was really glad Brutus had locked her door so her parents would make a sudden appearance, but even then she could hear they were busy.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:42 am

He worked harder when she moaned, encouraging her to be loud. He pushed deeper, looking for her g-spot. He seemed very happy with pleasing her, and wanted to out-do her parents.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 1:59 am

She moaned louder as she felt him work harder and pushed deeper. She felt her orgasm building up. Her brain had lost common sense and let herself moan louder by the second, wanting to get off.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:02 am

He kept going, relentlessly eating her out, hoping her parents heard. He gripped her legs harder, an pushes deeper, his tongue. working in circles inside her.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:38 am

She felt herself teetering on the edge. "I-i'm...close B-brutus." She said, looking down at him as he ate her out. She moaned loudly. She didn't even have enough of her mind that wasn't wanting to get off, or to get rutted once more, to even consider her parents hearing.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:59 am

He pulled away and quickly moved into position, sliding himself in quickly until his knot touched her before he began to rut her as fast as he could. His mind was centered on pleasing Moon, and nothing could stop him.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 3:44 am

Moon felt Brutus start to rut her and that gave her the push she needed to get off. She let out a loud moan as she came. Her ears flicked, just now noticing there were no sounds coming from her parents. She took a glance at the door.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:20 am

Brutus kept going, kissing her to distract her from her worries. He sped up and thrusted harder, wanting to hear her scream in ecstasy. He had also noticed the silence, but didn't care. All he cared about was Moon.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:57 am

Moon looked back at Brutus, noticing that he sped up his thrust. She felt her orgasm building up again. She moaned softly, almost forgetting about her parents.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:01 am

He rutted her harder, wanting her to feel like a goddess, as his obvious love was for that of one. He nuzzles her as he grips her shoulders as his shaft erupts, filling her as he howls in delight, not stopping.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:17 am

Moon felt him fill her womb with his seeds. Her moaned loudly, cumming for the second time that morning. She panted, basking in her afterglow. Her ears flicked at the sound of someone tapping there hoof against the floor, impatiently. "I...am so dead." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:27 am

He slowed to a stop. He nuzzled her. "I love you, did I please you?" He asked loud enough for her mother to hear. "I hope I did, for I aim to please only you." He kisses her and pulls off of her, getting dressed quickly.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:38 am

She felt some of their cum leak out of her marehood and onto the bed. "You sure did please me." She kissed him back. She heard the tapping of the hoof stop. "I sure hope that's my dad outside. I am so screwed if it's my mom." She rolled off her bed and walked over to the door.

Opening the door, Starlight waited outside. Her mane and muzzle covered in semen. Moon looked at her shocked. "M-mom! Your covered in-." She was cut off when her mom out her hoof in Moon's mouth. "I'm guessing dad did that?"

"Save it. Your dad is rather horny today. Now, I heard you moaning from down the hall. You want to explain what that is about?" Starlight looked into the room at the bed, then looked to Brutus.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:04 pm

"Sorry, Lady Starlight." Brutus said as he got up, and moved over quickly. "But I simply tried my hand at pleasing Moon once more, I believe she liked it. A lot, if her moans are anything to go by." He grabs Moon and pulls her into a crushing embrace, nuzzling her and tickling her all the while. "I apologize if we interrupted anything..." He had an apologetic look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 3:50 pm

Starlight glared at the two for a moment, then sighed. "You are quite a gentlestallion, and I suppose Moon did like it. I'll let this one slide, but we will be discussing this at dinner. Now if you would excuse me, I have to run away from your father." She spread her wings and flew down stairs.

"Stop tickling me." Moon said, laughing a little bit. "I don't like being tickled because I'm too ticklish." She snuggled into his embrace.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 3:54 pm

Brutus laughs and keeps genty tickling her. He was happy now, and he carred Moon down the stairs and set her in his lap after he sat down.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:55 pm

Moon laughed uncontrollably as she was tickled by Brutus. She tried to plead him to stop, but all that came out was laughter.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 12:24 pm

He stops after a bit and nuzzles her softly. "Alright, enough tickles for now." He smiles at her and kisses her on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:51 pm

Moon snuggled against his chest. "What should we do now?" She asked, looking up at Brutus.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:54 pm

He said nothing, and simply rubbed and massaged her wings. "I dunno, it's your choice."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:57 am

"Mmmmm...Well first off, I need to take another shower." Moon said, silently hinting to her marehood. She wiggled out of his embrace and walked over to a room near the stairs. She opened the door and walked in, closing the door behind her.

She walked over to the shower and stepped in, turning to sower on. She gasped a little at how cold it was, but quickly relaxed as the water became warmer.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:11 am

He sighs and stays where he was. He began thinking over the time since when he met Moon. "Best night of my life." He muttered happily, smiling. He started looking around for the scent of those cookies.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:30 am

Moon whistled a little as she drenched her mane, tail, and coat in the water. She used her hoof to clean where her's and Brutus' had leaked out of her. She also cleaned around her marehood.

When she was done she shut off the water and grabbed a towel. She dried as much of her coat and mane as she could, putting the towel back were it was. She peeked her head out the door to see a peculiar sight.

She saw her mom in a net and her dad dragging the net up the stairs. "Why are those two acting so strange today." She muttered, walking out trying to find Brutus.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:13 am

He wa still where she left him, waiting for her. He smiled. "Hullo again." He ad hidden thw cookies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimson Castle [Private]
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next