OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Crimson Castle [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

Crimson Castle [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:07 pm

The Crimson Castle was a large, and quite popular bar, many of all types come in and out of the place, most love it, others seem to only dislike it because of the Bartender, a tall, black furred Diamond Dog named Brutus. The place was made of brick, with a high ceiling and the outside designed to it's name, looking like a small castle and being brick-red.

The inside was well furnished, but simple. Wooden walls, wooden furniture, wooden barcounter. The Dog behind it watched around with his warm chocolately eyes, taking orders and serving everyone quickly. The two waitresses were twins, same black mane and white fur, but one had blue eyes and the other red.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 11:54 pm

A thestral mare walked into the bar. She was wearing lunar guard armor and had binoculars hanging from her neck. She walked over to the wooden barcounter and looked at the diamond dog. She smiled at the black furred diamond dog. "You got any cider?" She asked the diamond dog. This was one of those rare occasions when she actually got a day off and actually came to a bar.

She looked around the bar, noticing the two waiters who were twins. She looked up at the high ceiling then at the wooden furniture. This place sure has a lot of wooden stuff, don't it. She thought looking back at the diamond dog. She stared into his chocolate brown eyes, her smile growing slightly bigger.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:27 pm

He grins and nods. "Sure do, Miss." He turns and pulls out a bottle from behind the counter before filling a large mug and handing it over. "We always make sure to get the best quality possible." He nods then smiles warmly. "I see you're a Guard, got any stories?" He asks, making polite conversation. He cleans another mug as he waits.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:03 pm

Moon grabbed the mug and took a swig from it. "I sure do have some stories, but this one's from before I became a guard. It was also why I became a guard." She took another swig of the cider. "It was a gorgeous, from what I've been told. A wedding was set for Captain Shining Armor and Princess Mi Amore Cadenza. The wedding was interrupted by the real Mi Amore Cadenza. The fake was was the changeling queen. All shit went to hell after that. The skies rained down green fireballs and the city of Canterlot went to shit. My dad was in the kitchen when the changelings came into out house. I was asleep and my mom was nowhere."

Moon paused and looked at Brutus. "I woke up to all the noise and ran down the stairs, into the kitchen. There I saw the changelings. They're hole filled legs. I punched one of them, but it was for naught. The changelings captured me and my dad. Then a rainbow shieldish thing came and blew the changelings away. I later found out that my mom went to protect Luna while she slept. I realized on that day that Royal Guards are rather important." She chugged the rust of her cider down.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:31 pm

Brutus nods slightly. "My mom's a Guard, she cake here to find me beating the shit outa some of them bugs with the twin's help." He grins, and raises his right hand, curling it into a fist. "I never fight often, but when I do, get outa the way. Can't take all the credit, though, one of the twins is a Vampony, other's a Lycan." He shrugs, then smiles. "Mother was so surprised one almost got her, but a speared it with the leg of a table." He chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 7:01 am

"A Vampony and Lycan? What's a Lycan? I only ever heard of Vampony because of the little foals in Ponyville used to call me that when I used to live there. That wasn't the best time of my life." Moon said. looking down at her empty mug. "Sure sounds like your strong. How'd you become a bartender?" She looked up at Brutus. "And you speared a changeling with the leg of a table? Interesting way to kill a changeling..."
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 7:14 am

He nods, and smiles. "Lycans can transform into wolf-like creatures, and are very strong, they are opposites to Vamponies." He grins, and flexes lightly. "I'd take of my shirt but that seems to blalant in the fact I am flirting a bit." He winks. "The old owner didn't have any family, so he gave it to me. And I was very motivated to kill that changeling." He growls softly. "No one touches my mother."

"Heads up!" Came a call from ont of the twins as she threw a mug at Brutus, who caught it but grumbled as a bit of the whiskey splashed on his shirt.

"There is my excuse." He mutters with a grin. He pulls off his shirt, revealing his powerful muscles, but also a large splash of white fur on his chest, going to a point at his stomach and spreading to points at his shoulders and up to a point at his throat as well. "Well, I guess I get to flirt a bit more, then." He grins. "You also look pretty good, you know, kinda valkyrie-esque." He chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 7:58 am

Moon blushed a little. She rested her head on the counter, hearts figuratively flying around her head. She watched as Brutus took off his shirt to reveal his powerful muscles. She watched to stroke that muscular chest of his. Diamond dog or not, he sure is handsome. Her ears flopped to the side of her head. "You don't look half bad, yourself." She giggled a little.

Maybe it was a good idea to come to a bar on her day off. She did have doubts when she walked in, but seeing as Brutus was flirting with her was rather surprising. She did, after all, just want a mug of cider. Look at her now, drooling over a muscular diamond dog. It was like she was in heat or something! Muscular diamond dogs are handsome. She mentally slapped herself for even thinking of the idea of her in heat.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:06 am

Brutus had watched her reaction, and grins. "Always thought I was rather average." He says to her. "And your eyes are very...enchanting." He smiles. "M'lady, if you require another drink, I shall refill it." He says, nodding to her as he starts cleaning a few mugs, making sure to stay facing her. "The twins probably heard me." He mutters. "They never miss anything, especially when I am speaking to a gorgeous member of the Royal Guard." He winks and leans against the back wall.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:29 am

The tips of Moon's ears were burning red. "You don't looked average to me. You look more than average." She looked at her empty mug. "Oh right...May I have more cider sir?" She lifted her head, her ears still against her head. She glanced at the twins, then back at Brutus. "Well...I...Uh....Um." She blushed an even darker shade of red. She watches as he leans against the back wall. Dang he's handsome... She thought, her coat going another shade darker.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:38 am

He nods and moves closer, refilling her drink slowly. He smiles warmly, a mischevious twinkle in his eyes. He leans closer, and whispers into her ear, his warm breath smelling like cinnamon. "The twins like to play match-maker, I think they approve of us." He moves away, leaning against the wall as he cleans some more mugs.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:55 am

Moon looked at Brutus, then at the twins. She turned back, and grabbed the mug, taking a sip of the cider. "Will if they approve..." She stopped in the middle of her sentence. This is not a good idea, yet he's sooo handsome. Those muscles and that chest. She sighed a happy sigh, putting her head back on the counter wondering if she should try to calm herself down a little bit. "Why do you think they approve of us?" Looking at him with bedroom eyes and a slightly sly smile.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:02 am

He smiles that very same smile. "They probably think you like a big male, and I am exactly that." He nods at her. "BIG." He chuckles and looks behind Moon.

The red-eyed twin appears next to Moon. "Very big, and VERY virile." She giggles and moves away as the blue-eyed twin appears on Moon's opposite side. She nods and they both go back to servicing the other patrons of the bar.

"They are quite honest and quite noisy, by the way." He chuckles and stares at Moon quietly. He seemed to like her. A. Lot.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 am

Moon nearly fell of her chair when the red-eyes twin showed up right next to her. She looked to her other side to see the other twin. And just as she thought she could have calmed down a little, her blush turned a darker shade of red she didn't think was possible. "Yeah...noisy." She looked directly at Brutus' eyes. Big eh? I wonder how big his dick is... She let her thoughts wonder on to more sexual topics. She smiled more slyly at Brutus.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:19 am

He noticed her blush, and then her sly smile. He smiles. "A foot." He said cryptically, finishing up with cleaning some mugs before the twins bring more for him to clean, and he does. He watches her closely as he awaits her reaction. He really did like this mare, and hoped she was okay with him.

The twins exchanged a look, and made bets about seeing a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:32 am

She was surprised he knew what she was thinking, but then again she did have a sly smile. That is fairly long... She turned her head to look at the twins, then back at Brutus. "Do they usually try to play match-maker with you?" She asked him, putting her head once more back on the counter. She really liked him...a lot. She wondered if he likes her too. Of course he likes you Moon! He was flirting with you after all. She mentally yelled at herself, grabbing her mug and drinking some more of it.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:36 am

He grins. "Every mare that comes here alone." He shakes his head. "They've probably made bets by now." He leans closer. "Bets on if I will take you upstairs, or kiss you here, or any number of naughty things." He smiles slyly. "And, to be fair, I'm curious, too. About if you could even take me...or if you even would think about such a thing."

The twins giggle and exchange some bits.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:45 am

Moon looked at the twins. Hmm...So every mare that's come alone and they are betting... She thought, looking Brutus in the eyes with a slightly mischievous look. "Well? What are you going to do? Kiss me or take me up stairs?" She asked with a sly smile. She, herself, was curious if she can even take him, but she is up for seeing if she can. She drank the last of her cider and looked at Brutus, awaiting his answer.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:50 am

He grins. He slowly moves closer and suddenly pulls her into a kiss, pressing into it lightly. He lifted her out of her seat and carries her over to some stairs, breaking the kiss to say. "You two are in charge for now." And he quickly moved upstairs and into a lightly furnished bedroom. Only a large bed took up the space, the bed clean and ready to be used as he sat her down and sat next to her. "And you are in charge of how fast we go." He nuzzles her softly, his strong arms rubbing the base of her wings softly.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:22 am

She was taken by surprise at first, but quickly relaxed and kissed Brutus back, lightly. She was then once more surprised when she was picked up and carried over to the stairs. Kiss and upstairs. Oooh~. She looked at the bed as she was put down. A soft moan left her mouth as Brutus rubbed the base of her wing. She can feel herself getting wet already. She put her forehooves against his chest, pulling him into a passionate kiss, looking him in the eye. She poked her tongue against his lips, silently asking for entry.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:52 pm

His mouth opened slightly, allowing her tongue entry as his own snakes forward. He pressed into her and slowly pushed her back while moving over her, never once braking the kiss. One hand went to and rubbed her flank as the other was planted by her shoulder, keeping him up. There was a quite large bulge in his baggy leather pants, and he made no move to hide it.

[Might not be ableto get on for a long time, especially on weekends, but I MAY be on sometimes on weekdays...]
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:39 pm

Moon used her tongue to lick the top of Brutus' mouth and the top of his tongue. As she was pushed onto her back, she closed her eyes slightly. She smiled into the kiss as her flank was rubbed. She moved her forehooves up so they would hook around his neck and pull him closer, slightly. A soft moan escaped her throat.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:06 pm

He pressed into her sofly. His tongue danced with hers as his had drifted doown towards her marehood. He gbroke the kiss. "It's a bit hard to concentrate, my pants are a bit too tight." He panted softly nd nuzzled her.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:25 pm

She panted and looked at him in the eyes. She lean close to his ear and whispered, as sexually as she can, "Well why don't we fix that little problem." She let her wings unfold, and used them to pull down Brutus' leather pants. She, herself, took oh her helmet and breastplate. She kicked of her lunar guard shoes from her hooves. She looked down at his stallionhood and smiled. She looked up at Brutus, one of her hooves going down to stoke his shaft and the other went to stroke his jawline.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:26 pm

He smiles softly, enjoying her touch, and moves lightly to line himself up. His hand grips her hoof and he brings it up to lightly nibble on it as softly as he can, just to tease her. His other hand cups her cheek as he looks at her. "Are you sure you want this? It might be painful..." He mutters before continuing to nibble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimson Castle [Private]
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next