OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Crimson Castle [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 6:37 pm

Moon grinned at Brutus. "Yes, I don't care if it's painful, but...maybe you can talk it slow. After all, I do want to be able to walk after this." She playfully licked his nose. "And another thing you might want to know," She leans up and whispers into his ear, "I like to be teased." She licked his ear and nibbled softly on it. Just the thought of getting fucked made her arousal level go up slightly. Her marehood was wet with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 9:57 pm

Brutus eyebrows shot up and he barely registered anythin after she spoke. He passionately and lovingly kissed her, lettin himself press into her lightly as he slowly strokes her mane, hand continuing it's path downwards as he prods at her entrance, his hand finally reaching that spot, and gently spreading her lower lips. "You don't even mind what I am?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 10:27 pm

Moon giggled a little at Brutus' reaction. She groaned slightly he pushed into her. "No, I don't. Why does it matter? We're all the same in our souls." She leaned up kiss him some more, her hooves wrapping around his neck to pull him close. She broke the kiss and licked along his jawline.

She still half her mind that could think straight while the other half was blocked out by lust. Ponies don't really give other species a chance do they...A shame. She sighed, sadly. "Why did you bring up that question," She whispered into his ear, holding back a moan. "What made you bring up this question?" She looked him in the eye, a slight look of sadness behind her eyes.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:36 pm

"Most mares think we Dogs are just beasts or slavers...Me? I call myself a gentleman." He nuzzles her, licking her cheek softly. "And I think I love you." He mutters, then slides his tip inside of her, slowly. His hand roamed her chest and stomach, lightly rubbing her teats. He licks her again.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:23 am

Moon let a moan escape. "You are quite the gentleman." She giggled a little when he licked her cheek. "I think I love you too." She groaned a little bit as she felt her lower stretch, as Brutus slid his tip inside. Gosh he's big. She thought, as she watched him rubbing her teats. As he licks her a second time, she says, sexually, "You sure do like licking don't you~."
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:31 am

He smiles, and licks her again. "Yes, I do, but if I am going to rut you, I can't do that forever." He forces more inside her, groaning as he felt her tightness, and the immense pleasure. "Gods, You're so tight, and the most beautiful mare I have ever met." He kisses her once more before forcing about half inside her, groaning softly.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:00 am

She groaned as he pushed more of his member into her. It hurt, but it also felt soo~ pleasant. "Damn you're big." She panted out. She kissed him back, as he forced half of his member into her. She moaned into the kiss. "And you're the most handsome diamond dog I've ever met." She said, nibbling on his ear again. Her ears drooped against the side of her head. She didn't even notice that her wing were fully extended.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:26 am

He panted softly, and starting slowly pushing more and more inside her, planning on stopping only when his knot touched her lower lips. "Thanks." He grunted, then slowly stroked her right wing, softly. "And I'll tease you in a little bit." He promised.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:27 pm

Moon grunted softly. She felt a tinge of pleasure as her right wing was stroked. She whispered into his ear, "Can't wait." She laid back against the bed, her left hoof going up to boop his nose. She leaned up and kissed him, once more.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:41 pm

His knot finally tapped against her lower lips, and he slowly began moving his hips back and forth, slowly as he could. "Teasing is fun." He nuzzles her and grins. His hand still moved around to rub the base of that wing.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 8:12 pm

Moon moaned softly, as he rubbed the base of her right wing. "Yes it is." She smiled at him, as she felt him moving his hips, slowly. She stroked his chest. She leaned up, and pulled him into a passionate kiss. Her marehood became more wet as he rubbed her wing, creating a natural lube from his member.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 9:31 pm

He presses into the kiss happily. He sped up his thrusts, now rutting Moon streadily, strongly, but not too fast. He stopped rubbing her wing as he planted both arms by her head, just to hold himself up. He panted heavily, moaning sofly from her velvet walls.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:06 pm

She felt wave of pleasure each time he thrusted inside her. She could feel her orgasm build up with each thrust. Her moans got louder with each thrust. She breaks the kiss and looks up at Brutus panting.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:12 pm

He grunted as he felt himself get closer to his peak.He noticed her gaze and kisses her softly, pressing into it as he sped up his thrusts, wanting her to feel amazing. "I'm close...How..'bout you?" He panted, grinning as he nuzzles her ever so softy.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:45 pm

"I'm c-close...too," She said, nuzzling his neck. She was teetering on the edge and need one more push. Her moaning got louder as he sped up his thrusts. She whispered into his ear, sexually, "Cum inside me~. Fill me with your cum~." She wanted, no needed, him to cum inside her.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:51 pm

He pulled out quickly and slammed himself inside her, hard. His knot popped inside of her as he howled in ecstasy and came, his pent up lust spilling out inside her. At least a liter was injected inside of her womb. His seed was hot and potent, he knew, but he figured the species boundary would prevent something neither would be ready for.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:30 am

With one loud moan, she came a moment later after Brutus had. She felt her womb fill with his seeds. She had figured that since he was a diamond dog she would be safe from an unexpected surprise and a harsh scolding. She laid there, panting.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:59 am

Brutus grins downs at her. "You know, now I'm stuck...and tomorrow is sunday...my mom will be here around the time i get unstuck." He rolls with her so she is atop him. His arms wrap around her. "And I'm glad I can't get you pregnant, my Mom would Murder me..."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:40 am

"I am glad too. My dad and mom would have sent me to the moon to rot if I got pregnant. You know something, I don't think we even properly introduced ourselves." Moon said, sheepishly. I was just rutted by a diamond dog I don't even know the name of. This is totally bad. She laid her head against his chest. looking up at him. "My name's Moon Tinker. Excellent mechanic and lunar guard."
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:46 am

He laughs softly at her reason to be glad and sighs hapily. "Name's Brutus, Bartender and Lover." He carresses her flanks with his hands. His touch was so soft it was almost nonexistent. He obviously was in love. "I love you." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:56 am

She blushed a little bit. She wasn't used to other ponies, and diamond dog in this case, complementing her. "I love you too." She gave him a small kiss, snuggling against his chest. "You know, you're the first one to say that to me." She said, softly, closing her eyes. Smiling, she sighed happily. "This was...amazing."
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:01 am

He keeps caressing her cutiemarks. "Tis a crime not to acknowledge such a beauty that is the mare atop me, stuck on my knot. She makes a goddess seem plain." He was good at complients, and wanted her to feel special. "None could ever compare to you, Moon."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:17 am

She opened her eyes and looked up at him. "W-well thank you Brutus. You're much to kind." Her blush turned a slightly darker shade. She smiled warmly at him. She liked his soft touch against her flank.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:45 am

He closed his eyes and laid his head back, yawning as he wraps his arms around her slowly. He sighs once more in happiness, And frowns lightly.

The blue-eyed twin appears beside them, hoofing herself and moaning lightly. "That was hot." She grins.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:09 am

She closed her eyes once more. Her eyes shot up, however, when she heard one of the twins. "Oh dear merciful Celestia." She muttered, turning her head towards the twin. She was surprised to see her hoofing herself. She blushed a bright crimson red. "I... Um... Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee." She was embarrassed, seeing the blue-eyed pony hoofing herself and the fact that she was still stuck on Brutus' knot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimson Castle [Private]
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next