OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Crimson Castle [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:03 am

She continued to bob her head, going a few more inches down his length. Her hooves continued rub his balls. She gagged slightly, pulling away and coughing.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 1:08 am

"You okay?" He asks softly, rubbing her mane gently with a caring gaze. He stroked himself lightly while he waited for her response, and wondered what she would look like painted white.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:05 am

"Yeah. I'm fine." she said a little sheepish. She licked the tip of his shaft a little bit. She let her tongue trail down his shaft. She sucked his balls a little bit and nibbled genitally.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:09 am

Brutus smiles and rubs her mane gently as his shaft keeps leaking a bit of pre for her. He moans softly from her touch, enjoying it immensely.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:48 am

She licked her way back to his tip, licking up the pre. She wondered how close he was to cumming. She sighed happily as Brutus rubbed her mane.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:58 am

Brutus smiles as she did and moaned softly. His hand kept playing with her mane softly as she licked him. He idly wondered if Moon knew the door was unlocked.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:41 am

Moon had forgotten that the door to her room was unlocked and continued to like his shaft. She moaned slightly around his shaft. Her marehood leaked a little bit.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:58 am

Brutus groaned as he held her head with the tip in Moon's mouth and came, hard. He moaned as he did, and hope someone would walk in, he felt like that would be funny.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:39 am

Moon was caught off guard by the sudden burst of cum. She tried her best to swallow it but most of it came out from the sides. She pulled back almost immediately, coughing a little. She looked up at Brutus, some cum on her muzzle. She stuck out her tongue and licked some cum off her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:44 am

Brutus stares at her, smiling. "That is so friggin' hot." He rubs her mane gently and pulls her into a hug as his shaft goes bak jnto his sheath, and he kisses her. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:48 am

"I love you too." She kisses back, getting a little cum on his muzzle. She giggled a little and boops him, smiling. "I wonder if there is anything in the kitchen for breakfast." She rolls off the bed and walked out her door, just then realizing it was unlocked. She sighed a little bit, walking down stairs.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:12 am

Brutus got dressed and followed Moon with a smile. "I feel like I should go, but I don't want to leave you just yet."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:33 am

"You can leave if you want, but I might be sad that you left." She said pouting a little. She wiggled her flank in front of Brutus, not making an effort to use her tail to cover her marehood.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:09 am

He smiled, ears perking up. "You could come with me for a bit, the twins might be up for me to use my fingers on you, if one of them joins us." He subtly and quickly moves by and licks her flank gently before seeing if there were any lurking parents around.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:55 am

Moon's ears perked up at that. "I think I can spear a few hours." She grinned at Brutus as he licked her flank. She looked around their immediate area, but didn't see her parents. She turned back to Brutus and nuzzled him, affectionately.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 3:10 am

He grins and nuzzles back gently and lovingly. "Odd how quiet it is, isn't it?" He said, meaning her parents. He sits down and pulls her into a hug.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 3:28 am

"Hmm...It is odd. My dad must be out in his workshop, it's a few blocks from here. My mom must be asleep. She might be in trouble when she wakes up and goes to her shift though. I have plenty of time for a threesome before my shift." She wrapped her forehooves around his neck and snuggled him close.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:40 am

Brutus grins and nuzzles her. "Shall we go, then?" He asks, standing slowly and gesturing towards the front door. "I hope Lupa is busy, though, she's seriously a bit...Dominant...I prefer Diana, she is very submissive."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:45 am

"Maybe after brunch." Moon said with a smile, wiggling out of the hug and walking into the kitchen. She raised an eyebrow at the scene that was in front of her. He dad was asleep on the table, drooling a little bit and a plate of muffins instead of cookies. "Muffins?" She said out loud.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:49 am

He follows and grins at the sight of her dad. "Sure." He takes a few and eats them quietly while thinking of how that happened to Moon's father. "How..."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:51 pm

Moon walked over to her dad and poked him, making him stir a little. "Well...he sure is asleep...And drooling a little bit. I figure he fell asleep." She grabbed a muffin and bit into it. She swallowed and said, "Off to your place now?"
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:37 pm

He nods and picks her up, cradling her gently as he pulls out his teleportation crystal. "Let's go." He activtes it and they appear in his room. The redeyed twin was sleeping in Brutus's bed.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:17 pm

Moon snuggled against him as she was picked up. She looked at the red-eyed twin with a raised eyebrow. "Err...Why is she sleeping in your bed?" She whispered into his ear.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 1:59 am

He smiled. "She knows how big I am and hopes to get some of it." He whispers back, chuckling.

Diana raised her head. "Not true! Lupa has a stallion over and I can't stand the noise."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 6:30 am

Moon put a hoof to her muzzle to cover her mouth as she giggled.

(Short post cause I can't think of anything to post.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Castle [Private]   Crimson Castle [Private] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimson Castle [Private]
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next