OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 1:42 pm

She looked annoyed. "Do I really seem like the person to do that?" She asks, knowing she was an amazing actor. She held onto the picture of annoyance, modeling her expression to mke it seem she was angry at him for accusing her of something like that. Internally she was screaming, hoping he bought it. He sighed unhappily and drank her Home Brew a lot more slowly.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 3:38 pm

Blade had seen a good number of liars from his time being a royal guard though that didn't help him in this case. But, the fact of the offspring of Celestia, a know prankster, and the God of Chaos that wouldn't pull a prank on him seemed impossible. "Well, if I get hammered in the next..." He looked back at the clock. "Ten minutes or so you owe me twenty bits." He said as he downed the rest of his drink. "And make sure I don't do anything stupid."
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 3:50 pm

Cheshire sighed and took out twenty bits, setting them onto the counter. "I will make sure you don't." She grinned as Brutus slipped back over and filled both of their mugs. "Danke. Any free rooms?" Brutus nodded at her question an he mare pulled out some mor bits and handed them to Brutus. "Danke again, mein fruend." She grinned.

"Enough with the Germane, I may have a slight accent but I am not from there. Nor do I speak the language." He grumbles and sighs.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:37 pm

Blade groaned as he took the bits since he was hoping that he was wrong about the drink and missed the Germane speaking. "Those moments you wish you were wrong." He said as he laid his head onto the table. "You know you could have waited until I got hammered and I would probably not even remember asking for it, right?" He said in an attempt to get in something for her getting him hammer though he also couldn't believe that he basically did it while knowing. Even if at the time it was only an assumption.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:51 pm

"I could've but it wouldn't have been as much fun." She grins and leans into him. "Drink up, might as well enjoy your drink while you can think coherently. She chugged her newest drink, her words finally slurring just a little, as if she were used to strong drink, and the powerful Home Brew was ineffctive without multiple mugs of it. She put an arm around him in a friendly way. "Besides, It isn't like you'll get in trouble with me around, I am technically royalty, I have influence."
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 5:37 pm

Blade looked over at the mare as she put her arm around him. "But, how many know that outside of me, you, and Brutus." He take up his cup and took another swig out of it as eyes focusing on the drink for a moment before he put it back down. He was glad that he didn't work tomorrow or else he would have been pissed about his situation he was in since he could possibly lose his job because of this.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:02 pm

"About two hundred and seven." She grinned and leaned into him with a grin, thinking of how sh should prank him, having a great idea. She smiles and downs her drink quickly, not waiting for another before she looks at him as a collector would a posible piece to add to the collection.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:12 pm

Blade looked at the mare a shocked look as she told him how many knew her secret and decided to finish off his drink. Once, he puts it down he places the cup down and sees the look she was giving him making him feel a little uneasy. "What?" He asked as he leaned away from her wondering what she was planning.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:18 am

Cheshire leaned closer until she kissed him on the nose. "None of them know who my father is but they all know who my mother is. Most are jealous of my position and ignore me. Or try to further themselves by having a stallion try to woo me." She grins as if to say she chooses her own stallions. She looks at the clok, seeing only a few more minutes until she could proceed with her plan.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:34 am

Blade's ears jumped up as he felt the kiss and had a slight blush. He gulped and nodded as the royal mare clarified what she had told the others. "Well, trust me. I'm not trying to woo you. If I was I would be making some bad pick up lines." He said as he looked at the clock and saw the last minutes of his unhammeredness slowly move to a last minute. "Also, before I get hammered can you tell me why you told me that extra bit of info."
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:24 am

"Because I can." She said, avoiding giving her reason. She smiled and fidgeted, as if full of energy to spend.

Brutus slipped by once more and took her mug, knowing she was done drinking. "Good luck, kid." He said to Blade then proceeded to begin cleaning a couple mugs.

Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:34 am

The stallion didn't try question it since he wouldn't be able to push it for long. Blade looked at the mare and felt as if he was a mouse and Cheshire was the lion. Sadly, lions like to play with their food. "Brutus, you are so late with that advice it's even...fuck..." He said as the world seemed to spin around him and made Blade grab onto the counter as the dizziness hit him. His mind became fuzzy.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:40 am

Cheshire giggled and held him steady. "Whoa, big guy, you okay? You look like you need to lay don…" She sounded concerned but was excited, ready to mess with him. She pulled him close, and poked his nose to test his reaction. She hoped he would not remember what she was about to do, but did not care either way.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:57 am

"I'm fine..." He said as his world continued to spin around him and looked over at Cheshire for a moment as he looks over at her. He wasn't looking at anything above her chest. Blade nearly fell out of his seat as Cheshire poked him. "Ne'vermind..." He said as he grabbed onto the counter again as he started to feel sick.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:05 am

Cheshire had enjoyed seeing him look at her and grinned. "See anything you like?" She asked sultrily, just to mess with him, glad her shirt and pants were tight-fitting, for it showed off what she had. She slipped closer and smirked. "Wanna get to that room? Or do you want me to carry you after you pass out?" She made sure to look worried instead of ecstatic for a prank to go her way.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:50 am

The stallion licked his lips as he looked over at mare. "Does dum a foal like candy?" He asked. As he leaned over to her. But, his drunken pride was hit and he had to reclaim it. "I ain't gunna...pass out..." He said frustratingly as he quickly moved himself out of his seat and nearly toppled over. Somehow managed to balance himself as he held his arms wide up and slowly walked to the center staircase out of the three he was seeing.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 10:44 am

Cheshire quickly moved over, hooking an arm under his own to keep him steady, smiling up at the stallion with a glint in her eyes that suggested he protect his wallet. She gently helped him up the stairs while actually holding him like she was gonna have some fun. Sh got him to the first room on the left, which had two chairs and a large bed for furniture, and started towards the bed.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:18 am

Blade didn't complain as the mare helped him upstairs because at least he wasn't being carried. His fuzzy mind not being able to get the warning signs that were being shown to him. As they entered the room his smile grew wide. He sat down onto the bed and looked at the mare with wanting eyes.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:34 am

Cheshire smiled and moved closer, sitting nearby as she pushed him onto his back, ignoring the want in his eyes as she slipped her cloak onto the closest chair with magic and traced a finger up his chest before poking his forehead and grinning, leaning above him, inches away, ready to stop any advances until she was ready to begin trying to get him undressed.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:53 am

Blade didn't mind being pushed onto the bed and stayed where he was. His smiled seemed to subside for a moment as the mare moved on top of him. His hands gently touched her sides as continued to lay on the bed obviously not wanting to wait for much longer without something happening. His want never fading from his eyes, but strangely looked less dizzy.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:24 pm

Cheshire giggled at him and moved a hand down to begin pulling his jacket off and his shirt up and off while her magic began to pull down his pants, but left his underwear alone. She kissed him on the nose softly and began to pull away her own shirt after his was gone, glancing down to his crotch to see if she could spy anything before she remembered her mission and smiled, magicking off his boots and her own, pulling socks with them. She sent a small pulse of weak magic inside him to make him a bit drowsy, but only a little sleepy, so he could stay awake for just a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:08 pm

Blade moved his hands away from the mare and allowed his clothes to be removed eagerly. He moved his body around to help her take of his clothes off. The stallion sighed happily as the mare kissed him. He smiled at the sight of the Cheshire's bare coat though her bra and panties ruined the view, but even with that his cock slowly rose. The stallion's seemed to have not a single thing of fat on him and seemed as if he was only muscle. As the mare looked down at it his lower regions he chuckled though he suddenly felt a little tired and had to fight to keep his eyes open.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:40 pm

Cheshire kissed him, pretending to be super enthusiastic, her leg went beween his, her thigh rubbing against his shaft as she blushes heavily. She unhooked her bra, revealing her perky C-cups as she tossed the fabric away. She was glad she could not yet see it as she sits up to examine the bulge in his boxers, her breasts right within his sight. She felt herself getting aroused and sent sleep magic into bother herself and him, laying down atop him and wrapping her arms around him. She probably would have bucked him senseless if she waited any longer, so she now passed out.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:21 pm

Blade kissed back and even though he felt it ended too soon he didn't complain. Instead he let the mare rub herself on his growing member which only seemed to get bigger. Especially when he saw her rack. The stallion was about to grab onto her chest, but then his eyelids felt like bricks. He stayed awake long enough to have the mare fall on him allowing her chest to press against him. He was very happy because of this. Blade hugged her back to shortly fall asleep with her. He would have to save this moment for later.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:48 pm

About ten hours later, the stallion would most likely wake to see Cheshire still atop him, snoring cutely as she dreamed of dirty things, her legs still in the same place as when they passed out, her straddling his left leg with one thigh against his crotch, her crotch almost touching his. She was actually awake, but was pretending to sleep, quickly using magic to move their underwear off, to increase the effect of waking like they did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next