OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 6:50 pm

The stallion glared back as he scrutched his noise to be a little silly. He looked away as the two stallions and wondered what they were for until one finally gave the Princesses their lunch he guessed. He was about to ask if what the other stallion had said, but it went out of the window at Luna asked about him. While, she obviously seemed rather friendly about him being a the table he still felt nervous and looked over at May since it seemed the question was pointed to her.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 7:27 pm

May put an arm around Blade possessively. "My coltfriend." Shesaid simply then cut Luna off before the alicorn could say anything. "And yes, I intend for this relationship to last longer than a week. At least maybe a year." She kissed Blade affectionately, then leaned into him. "He is not like those assholes the other noble houses put forth to woo me."

Luna shrugged then began eating, noticing Celestia trying not to laugh as the Solar Diarch also ate.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 8:48 pm

Blade smiled and nuzzled May, hoping he wouldnt do anything to mess that. He was also surprised that most of her old coltfriends had only lasted a week. While, he wasnt sure if Luna would believe what May was saying Celestia obviously seemed to be enjoying herself. Blade didn't try to question it and kissed his marefriend on the forehead in return for the one from a few moments ago. He was happy that Celestia did not have a problem with him, unlike May's father, or at least not yet.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:30 pm

Celestia smiled warmly. "As long as Blade realizes that most of Mayhem's family are goddesses and that her father is a god then I believe we shall get along swimmingly." She smiled at Blade, letting the subtle threat sink in.

Luna nodded. "I see." She turned to Blade. "You play video games?" She asks, curious and smiling.

Mayhem just simply smiled. "Told ya so." She whispered. May then smile as a stallion brought both her and Blade PB&J sandwiches, two for each of them.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 5:41 am

Blade's eyes widened a little and prayed to...Cel-er...Faust that he wouldn't mess this up. May was an awesome pony to have as a marefriend and the stallion would have to do something really stupid to mess things up though the threat of a family of gods only making sure he didn't. He continued to keep his expression until May told him so, making Blade stick his tongue out in response. "Well, I played a few games, but I'm either decent or simply stuck at them, Princess." He admitted as he managed to keep the nervousness out of his voice. He picked up his sandwich and wondered how a royal PB&J would taste before he took a bite out of it.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 11:42 am

It would taste pretty damn good, and May was just simply eating slowly, prolonging it and enjoying the food. She bumped her shoulder into him playfully.

Luna nodded. "You are either truthful or modest. Would you like to play a round with me?"

Celestia finished her sandwich and salad then stood. "Sister, I must go take a nap, there is a meeting that I think would not be fun to fall asleep in." She smiled to her family, nodded at Blade, then left.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 2:20 pm

Blade was surprised by how much better these simply sandwiches were. It seemed as if anything from the royal castle was beyond anything else in Equestria. He finished eating his bite before he answered Luna. "I would like to." He said happily and nodded back over at Celestia as she left for her nap. "What game will we be playing?" He asked as he took another bite out of his PB&J.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 4:04 pm

"Your choice, as long as it is PvP." She grinned, then finished her salad, moving on to her sandwich. "And that was a nice little joke you made about sending other to my moon…" She trailed off, grinning.

May giggled. "Told ya~" She nudged him, and gave him that 'why must you do this?' face.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 3:48 am

Blade thought about his choice for what game they would play and nearly choke on his sandwich as Luna said that she had heard the joke. He managed to get the bite down as he patted his chest a few times. He decided not to bring up or even think about the other things that they had done in May's room. "Wh-" He started before he was nudged by his marefriend and gave her "huh?" face in return. "What about Soul Caliber 5, I'm decent in the game." He said as he took the last bite of his sandwich and looked over at May again hoping that she wasnt facepalming at this point.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 11:55 am

May grinned at Luna, who glared at her niece. "Auntie Lu-Lu~ Ready to lose again?" Mayhem teased lightly.

"Silence, child, I will not face you, you cheat." Luna hissed.

"Spamming moves is not cheating!" May protested, appalled.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 9:08 pm

"But, its annoying and can be easily countered if you know the right move." He said as he thought about a few peopple online he had beaten because they only knew one move or a few moves. "We could avoid that by playing Mario Kart." Blade hated that evil racing game and those bucking Blue Shells Or something that's not a fighter, maybe Halo, what about zombies on Call of Duty?" He asked wondering if the games would be approved by the royalty in the room.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:42 pm

Mayhem nodded. "But what if one knows the moves to counter those countermoves?" She asked smugly, grinning. She really was almost a master at that game.

Luna nodded as well. "She can counter any counter, even if you counter the counter with another counter, she will counter it perfectly." Luna seemed a bit pissed off about that prospect.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:10 am

Blade's mind started to hurt and shook his head. "Ow...my brain..." He muttered as he rubbed his head."How about Halo?" He asked hoping that a few online games would be good instead of playing a fighter where someone knew how to counter everything. Then, he thought about camping t-bagging, something that he didn't want to be around if May did that to Luna. "Co-Op, is good right?" He asked hoping that it was the best solution out of everything.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 2:34 am

May and Luna both grinned madly. They seemed to like this choice. "Get me a sniper rifle and I'll have your back." May said, seeming to be the sniper type.

"May is the best shot both in and out of the game. I am more of an Assault style gamer." Luna said evenly, now with a pokerface. "And I do hope you are ready for the Legendary difficulty setting, for we rarely go lower than that."
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:16 am

Blade had neve played on that setting before and had only gone on Heroic and even then he didnt do all that great. "Would it matter if I wasnt? I mean outside if getting laughed." He said as he thought about the possible ways he could be pwned in the game. He hoped that he could get lucky and not look to bad while playing with his marefriend and a Princess.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:37 pm

Mayhem nodded. "It is fine, heroic is okay, I will have your back as a sniper, keeping the bastards from killing you." She giggled, not really minding the rather casual heroic setting.

Luna agreed. "Or I will take them out or draw their fire so you may play the guerrilla role." She smiled, wishing to play legendary but was okay with heroic.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 5:57 pm

Blade smiled and nodded though he really didnt understand what Luna meant by guerilla. He guessed that it was something guerilla warfare. "That sounds like we got a plan then. But, umm...so where is the game system?" He asked as looked around the room for the where the system could be placed. Blade really didnt understand why he wanted to play the game even though any pride he would have would vanish as soon as the game started.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 5:44 pm

A few hours later, Mayhem would be laughing her ass of, while Luna fumed and grumbled, them having just finished a multiplayer round without Blade, the second one so far, after a humiliating Campaign full of his deaths, though neither Luna nor Mayhem had died even once until they faced off and fought each other. Mayhem had won both times.

"Hah! I told you the day is mine!" Mayhem giggled.

"I call for a rematch!!!"

"No, I'm done. Go online and own some noobs."

Luna went silent, doing so with a growl.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 4:15 am

Blade couldn't believe t how many times he had failed in Halo, not sure how he managed in getting killed by the little suicide bombers so many times. Then, there was the elite with the energy swords killing him as well. He hadn't even made it past the first level yet. So, when he finally rage quit he was happy to see that May was dominating Luna though he had to hid and stifle every smile and laugh. He did some back seat gaming as well, but stopped after he got a glare from Luna after one of his outbursts got her nearly killed. The stallion zipped it and felt the Princess' anger still aimed at him and was happy to leave the room. Blade didn't even try to hide is smile as the match finally ended.

The stallion sat right next to May though had position himself pretty close to the tv as if it were to help with his gaming or even standing up when he got excited. He looked over at Luna as she groweled at May and decided to bump her shoulder with his own. "So, now that you've destro...I mean...won what else do you want to do?" He said as he glanced nervously to Luna, hoping not to anger her again.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:19 am

Mayhem shrugged. "I dunno, Blade." She yawned, leaning into him quietly. "But I'm kinda tired...And when is your job gonna take you away from me?" She asks idly, yawning again. She purred softly, and kissed his cheek, wrapping her arms around his chest, leaving his arms free.

Luna was occupied, killing everything in her path on a free for all match.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 5:42 am

Blade nuzzled May's head gently as he was leaned on. His arm wrapped around May as she asked about his job. The stallion kissed the mare on the forehead before speaking up again. "Well, I don't have to work until tomorrow, early tomorrow." He said sigh softly as he knew he had to be there before sun rise to clock in and get to his post around sunrise. "So, what time is it now anyways?" He asked as he looked around for clock somewhere.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 8:05 pm

She grinned at the nuzzle, then giggled at the kiss to the forehead. She looked around, shifting as she looked blankly into space. "Around five." She said, then kissed his cheek. "Why do you ask? Also, I'll miss my new coltfriend when he's at work~" She purred seductively and playfully, then let her tail bat against his rump softly, smirking impishly. "So...what do you want to do now?" She asks, smiling as she wrapped her arms around him, purring like a kitten. "And about you being afraid of dragons...I'll try to avoid that, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 12:09 am

Blade thought about how far he actually lived from the castle and the one thing he had to do. He grimaced at the thought, but he stopped as he felt a peck on his cheek. "Well, I can't get up before the crack of dawn and expect to do my job." He paused for a moment as he considered what he had said. "At least do it well." He added as he kept his chin on May's head. He felt the tail hit his rump a few times and only had him think about what he had to do for tomorrow. His thoughts were interrupted once May spoke up again. "Hmm..." He pondered as his marefriend wrapped her arms around him. Blade might have paused for a moment and think about how fast they had moved in a day. But, then the mention of his fear stopped him. His body tensed a little at the mention of the monster. "Okay...you do." Internally, he scolded himself for still being so scared of the things and not having the courage to just say why he was.

He nuzzled May's head again as he tried to think of something to change the subject. "You want to see the sunset? I have a good spot not too far to watch it." He asked, knowing that it would happen pretty soon. He hoped that the sight was as beautiful for May as it was for him. But, may probably saw that happen a lot since see was of royalty. Suddenly the melody of a song came to his mind and it combined with the phrase. "Do you want to see the sunset?" Luckily, he managed to keep that in his head instead of trying to sing it. He looked down at May as he moved his chin off her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8