OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 10:22 pm

The sun shined brightly in the sky above. There were no clouds over the little town of Ponyville. Ponies moved around doing their business while others, mostly the foals, played around in the park. Some pegasi flew around the skies to make sure that the skies stayed clear of clouds. All seemed quiet and nothing would have seemed to happen on this uneventful day.

Two ponies walked down a path that lead through the park. One ponies was an earth pony mare who's coat was white as snow and her mane was a nice velvet color. The wore a flowery dress and glasses. The other pony was a thestral stallion who was gray and had a black mane. He held a rather large stack of books that was most likely blocking his vision and sunglasses. He wore a simple white t-shirt and jeans. The mare obviously looked much older then the stallion, who was in his late teens.

"What a wonderful day, isn't it?" The mare said to the stallion.

"Uh huh. Since it's such a nice day, why don't you go around town and get something for the orphans? I'm sure it'll make them happy." The stallion said, wobbling a little to keep the books from falling.

"You sure Star? I don't want to leave you alone to carry all these books back to the orphanage."

"I'm fine, Ms. Velvet Rose."

"Okay. You were always such a sweet colt, but you sometimes joke around to much." She giggled and waved goodbye to the thestral, who would have waved back.

Star smiled and continues walking down the path, having some close calls with almost bumping into others and into tree branches. He had come done to Ponyville to help the orphanage that he was with since he was just a little colt. The caretaker had been real nice to him even when he was messing around and he had to repay her one way or another, so carrying books to the other foals from the library to there was one way he was gonna help. And with what luck he was having now, he knew he'd make it there without-....And his luck ran out.

He yelped in pain as a baseball hit him in the head, making him fall to the ground along with the books. He laid there with his eyes close because he knew for a fact his sunglasses had been knocked off, and he really didn't want to deal with the sun in his eyes right now. He did let out a little growl and moves his hand around the ground to try and find it. Okay...find sunglasses and find out who the buck threw that baseball. Oh how he would like some help to find his sunglasses.

For anyone who was looking, they could see three shocked pegasi colts, each wearing a baseball cap. One held a bat while the other two had gloves. They quickly flew away from the downed thestral, not wanting to get in any trouble from the older stallion.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:19 pm

Bountiful Harvest had been wandering through the park, just loving the bright sun, then she saw a stallion get hit with a baseball not ten yards from herself. She laughed loudly, then walked over to help. Most of her light brown bark was exposed, the treemare only wearing short shorts and a bikini top, blatantly showing off her lithe body and, with the tightness of her top, coupled with her D-cups, she was showing off a large amount of cleavage as well. Her mane and tail, both a few small branches covered in the leaves of a mango tree, were laden with larger-than-average mangoes, as was her leaf-covered wings.

But she was seemingly unaware of how most stallions stared, even as she bent down, grabbing a pair of shades from the ground, and placing them in the hands of the stallion that had been hit by a baseball. "You okay?" She asked, brushing a bit of her leafy mane out of her bright green eyes. "Those kids didn't hurt you, did they?" She asked softly, obviously amused while smiling kindly.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:42 pm

Star's ears swiveled as he heard the sound of wings flapping and sighed. He perked up a little when he felt his sunglasses being placed in his hands. He quickly put then on and sat up straight, looking at the mare who had helped him. A...tree mare...Well that's something you don't see everyday. "Uh...Yeah, I'm fine. Kids will be kids. Thanks for the help though." He said with a smile. He stood up and started to pick up the books that was now on the ground.

His eyes lingered on the mare off in the corner of his eye, curiously. Bark....Most likely what we ponies have as a coat. Leaf mane and....Are those mangoes? He stopped picking up the book he was holding in his hand and looked over the mare. Definitely mangoes. He smiled a little more, putting the books he had staked already on the ground and stacking more on top. "Hi by the way. My names Star Sentinel. Your's?" He asked, tilting his head to the side a little.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:49 pm

The treemare smiled softly. "Welcome." She said, watching him pick up the books, then kneeling beside him, helping out. She heard his name, and smiled. "Bountiful Harvest, but I prefer my nickname, Mango. And thanks for actually keeping your eyes on my face." She joked, meaning her chest, not her odd appearance. "And yes, I have leaves for my mane and tail and mangoes in them, want one?" She plucked one from the lowest point of her mane, just by her collarbone, close enough to her chest to attract attention to it, before she held the mango out to him.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 12:38 am

"Bountiful Harvest? Sweet name." Star said, his smile growing a little more along with a blush at what the treemare had said about keeping his eyes on her face. "Uh...heh...Yeah....Your...mangoes more or less kept me distracted." He said, scratching the back of his neck. He put the last book on the pile and was about to lift it up and carry it when Mango offered him a...mango. He watched her pick the mango from her mane, and oh how dangerously close he was to staring at her... Nope! Pay attention! He mentally yelled at himself, blushing a little more now. He took the mango in a hand and looked at it for a moment. That...mango was a part of her... He thought as he slowly bit into the mango, chewing slowly and getting a taste of it fully.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 1:02 am

Mango smiled. She was really beginning to think this stallion might be fun to hang out with, then, nodding approvingly as he took the mango, watched him eat it, knowing it would taste exactly like the average mango, if maybe a little sweeter. she stood slowly, stretching lightly (Still showing off her body) and offering a hand to him. "You need help with those books?" She asked curiously. She was smiling in a friendly way, and her eyes were alight with a question of why he had those books.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 1:15 am

"Mmm." Star closed his eyes for a moment before opening them and eating a little more of the mango. He really did like mangoes especially this mango since it was rather...sweet. He swallowed what ever mango was in his mouth and whipped whatever mango juice was on his mouth off. "Heh. Nah. I'm fine. My destination should be somewhere after the park." He though of something for a moment. "I might need help looking where I'm going, though. Think you might be able to help with that?" He asked her, eating some more of the mango. "And these books are for the orphans here in Ponyville. Foals need to read after all." He answered, noticing the faint question in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 4:32 pm

Mango smiled. "Helping out the kids?" She asked after his explanation. She seemed interested. "I've always liked children, they're adorable." She grinned, then grabbed half the stack of books, her chest resting on the top of the stack now in her arms. "I'm helping and you cannot stop me." She stuck out her tongue, it, like all the flesh underneath her bark, was a lighter green-white, like a sapling stripped of bark. "So now you can see, and I can help. And there is nothing you can do to stop me."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 5:51 pm

"Mhmm." Star gave a little nod. "Ha! Their adorable till they grow up. Then they head off into the world and stuff like that." He said, watching her grab part of the stack of books. He was gonna protest, but she stuck her tongue out at him and he could only chuckle. "Alright. You win." He said, rolling his eyes and walking over to the nearest trash can to throw away what was left of the mango. He walked back over to Mango and picked up the rest of the books off the ground. "Off we go then." He said to her before continuing his original walk down the path. Such a helpful mare...Heck...She's funny too. He though, looking up into the blue sky for a moment before turning back to the path. "So Mango. Do you live here in Ponyville? Or are you just visiting?"
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 7:30 pm

"Too true, too true." She giggled, the smirked in triumph. "Of course I win, I am a mare, we always win." She joked, smirk turning into a smile. She thought of if he had a personal connection to the orphanage, then figured he might, so she said nothing more as she followed him. Her wings shifted and fluttered lightly, the fruit swaying softly. "Yeah, for now, I have been traveling a lot lately. I am staying in the hotel over near town hall, dunno how long I am staying just yet."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:57 pm

Star rolled his eyes at Mango. "Mare's don't always win." He said with a little chuckle. He watched as a pair walked past them, giving them both a wave. He returned the wave with a...wing...wave...? Yeah that sounds about right. "Travailing? Heh, sweet. I always wanted to travel, but I tend to stay close to Canterlot. So what places have to traveled to?" He asked curiously. "Hmm? Don't know how long you're staying? Well...Say a few day? I can show you some fun around Ponyville if you do. Maybe we can go to Sugarcube Corner after we drop these books at the orphanage?" He said with a tilt of his head.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 5:52 am

"Yes, they do~" She said teasingly. "Even when we lose, we win." She giggled, and smiled as the ponies waved to them. She giggled. I think I'll have fun messing with this guy, and he's cute, I guess, though I never did get to see his eyes. She smiled at him, listening to his offer. "You know what... Sure! Sounds fun!" She said excitedly, not having been to Sugarcube Corner yet. "I hear they have the best cupcakes. And I wouldn't mind hanging out with you some more~" She said, teasing again. She remembered the question he had asked earlier. "I've been just about everywhere in Equestria." She giggled softly. "And I hope you don't mind my kinda skimpy outfit, I kinda needed some sun."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 7:29 am

Star opened and closed his mouth a few times. Until he finally said, "I'm not gonna question how mares win even if they lose." He said with a roll of his eyes and chuckle. "Best cupcakes in all of Equestria from experience, that's for sure. Haha. Say, has Pinkie Pie thrown you a 'Welcome to Ponyville' party yet?" He asked with a raised eyebrow and smirk. He blushed lightly at Mango's comment about hanging out more with him. "Uh...Haha...Great. Glad you've seen Equestria. Maybe you can tell me some adventures after we drops these books off." His ears flopped against his head as his blush became a little more noticeable. He looked away from Mango. "Uh...Y-yeah. I g-guess that makes sense. I-i don't mind it." He stammered, gulping.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 9:13 pm

"Exactly, cuz I'm still right."  She giggled happily, sticking her tongue out again. "I'll see about that, however, I don't always trust what I hear...Who's Pinkie? I haven't met a pony with that name before..." She said, obviously thinking. "No, don't recognize that name..." She heard his comment on adventures, and grimaced. "Not much fun in the big cities, like Manehattan, or Fillydelphia, jerks around there call me a freak every time they see me, and I almost killed one of the drunk bastards when he tried to make a move on me, even when I said I wasn't interested." Her angry expression said the stallion had most likely touched her. She noticed his blush before he could look away. "Was that a blush I saw. Did someone sneak a glance at my chest?" She asked, teasing and joking. "And of course it makes sense, I'm a tree, aren't I?"
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:23 pm

"Well if you haven't seen Pinkie yet, you sure will when we go to get cupcakes. Very energetic mare, can't miss her in a crowd." Star said, rolling his eyes again at Mango saying she was right. His ears flopped against his head when she said ponies called her a freak. "I know how you feel. Canterlot ponies are so stuck up they can't even stand their own self." He said, it being more or less a joke. He was being truth full about the part where he knew what it was like being called a freak. Then Mango had to bring up his blush, making him blush even more. "N-no! No no no! That was not a blush! I dd not sneak a look at your chest...." Though I wouldn't mind to. He mentally added in his head, looking at the ground a little bit.

He looked up a little to see they were getting close to the end of the path. That only means they had a little bit more to walk before getting to the orphanage. He started to speed up only slightly with a bit of a spring to his step.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 11:08 pm

Mango laughed at his stuttering denial. "Oh, you so did! Denying it won't help against me~ I really don't mind." She added, shrugging softly. She thought to herself about how she never cared for wearing a lot, unless it was Winter, then her entire body was covered. A lot. She giggled, and smiled. "If ya got it, show it off! That's what I always say!" She giggles,  hurrying to keep up with him. "And I don't know about Canterlot, never been there before." She said, grinning. Her mind stayed on where they were going, but part of it went into the gutter, and she barely stopped herself from staring at him.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 12:22 am

Mango's laugh did not help Star's blush. He huffed and looked down on the top book of his stack he was holding. 'Constellations for Dumbies' Heh...I remember that book. He though, a smiling appearing on his mouth. He looked back at Mango with a raised eyebrow. A small part of his mind had a dirty thought. Wonder if she'd show her...Bad mind! Bad! He stopped himself before he could fully think that thought trough, yelling at himself for even trying to think about it. "Really? Never been to Canterlot? Interesting. Maybe ya can come with me when I leave to get back some time later this week." He said, turning his head to her and saw Mango staring at him. He raised an eyebrow but didn't question it and turn back forward.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 3:52 am

Mango giggles at Him, bumping a flank against him playfully. "Admit it, and I might put on more clothes. Admit that you are thinking about my boobs, or have already thought about them!" She whispers furiously, so no one else near them hears. She then giggles. "Are you asking me out?" She asked when he mentioned her coming with him to Canterlot. "Kidding, but I'd love to go, really. It sounds really fun." She grins, and now walked closer to him, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 8:55 pm

Star blushed furiously. "I...I..." He was at a lose of words. He didn't want to admit that he was thinking about Mango's boobs. Because then she'd win and that would any prove her statement about mares always winning. "I will not admit it." He said as they reached the end of the park and continued to walk down the street. A somewhat large building was just up ahead of them by a few blocks.

Upon Mango's question about asking her out, Star stared at her with disbelief. How the buck did asking someone to come to Canterlot turn into asking someone on a date? That question also didn't help his blush anymore then her teasing from a few minutes earlier did. He let out a sigh of relief when she said she was kidding. He smiled at her, trying to calm his mind and his blush. "Heh. I bet it does sound fun."
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:25 am

"Admit it and I'll put on my hoodie, so the children see me with some modesty." She said with a smile, nudging him gently. She was beginning to think he was nice, and also grinned, knowing she pulled a trump card. She shifted lightly as she walked, biting a mango hanging beside her face, purposely letting the juice drip down her chin...And right between her boobs. She giggled lightly, watching him, still staying close. "I'd like to hope that the nobles aren't as bad as the rumors say..."

Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 7:15 pm

Star grumbled a little before sighing in defeat. "...Fine...I admit I was looking at your boobs and thinking about them." He smiled and nudged back. "But that's only because you picked a mango that was so close to your chest. And your teasing." He watched the juice from the mango Mango bit drip down her chin and... "You better not be doing that on purpose." He said with a smirk. He unfurled one of his wings and moved it over to whip some of the juice off her chin. He then looked back forward and folded his wing back to his side. "Eh...Some nobles aren't that bad." He said, seeming to ignore what he just did with his wing and what he admitted.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 7:36 pm

Mango giggled and kept eating the mango, though she didn't make anymore of a mess, answering his question. "There we go. Some honesty." She smiled and idly reached into her storage spell, concentrating because she wasn't the best with magic. She pulled out a light grey hoodie and slipped it on with her magic and her wings, not zipping it up all the way, however, leaving cleavage in view. "And can you answer another question? Would you consider giving me your opinion on them?" She asked quietly, seeming to want his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 11:33 pm

Star watched with curiosity as Mango took the hoodie from a storage spell. He tilted his head to the side with a bit of confusion but shrugged it off. He looked towards the building they were heading two, which was slowly getting closer. "Hmm?" He turned back to Mango with a raised eyebrow. "Well sure." He listened to her question, hmm'ing a little. "My opinion on...your boobs? Well..." He blushed lightly once more. "I...I think they're nice. A bit...alluring...and attractive..." He coughed a little, picking a stone across the ground.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:31 am

Mango smiled happily. She looked ahead quietly, seeming happy with what he said. "Thank you, Star. I've always wondered why everyone stares at them. I guess I know now. So! Where's the place where we're going?" She asked, grinning."Oh, and you are very cute when you blush, by the way. If you don't mind me saying. Also, what kind of job do you have?" She asked, stretching her wings out to their massive wingspan, then folded them back to her sides slowly, grinning at the stallion.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 1:00 am

""Eh...heheh...No problem..." Star said, coughing slightly. When Mango called his cute, he blushed a little more. "Eh? I'm cute when I blush? Well...That's something I haven't heard yet..." He said, one of his ears flopping down and his gaze going upwards. He gaze went back to Mango when she asked her question. "My job? I'm a lunar guard. Though I'm off duty from now. As you can see." He nodded once to the stack of books both of them were holding. "Oh...and thanks for helping me carry these books. Though I did say I could carry them myself. Ah well...." He shrugged, smiling happily. To be honest, he really just needed someone to talk to. Mango was...great...if not a bit of a tease.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next