OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 3:51 pm

May grins. "He's the king of brewin'! So, where we gonna go for food…" She trailed off, thinking. She hummed lightly as she walked past him, her tail brushing his calf befor she begins to dress herself. Her golden heart-shaped locket was the second thing to be pulled on after her pants. "Sex really takes it out of me." She mumbles, and stretches lightly. She gestured to his bottle. "Three small sips, then help me figure out where to get some grub."
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 4:36 pm

Blade sighed as May started to smile again, her not being happy was rather strange for him. He started to put on his pants as she started to think about where they would eat. The light touch from the draconquenus' tall brought his attention to her as she put on her locket. He thought about asking, but not now. May had a strange past and it would be best for him not to parry without the proper moment. His lips parted to show a smile as he took the bottle. "It was that good?" He asked as he took his first sip.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 5:03 pm

May smiled warmly. "Not only that, but I get tired easily." She pulls on her shirt, then puts her Cheshire disguise back on, the illusion fading on. She stretches again, then grbs his hirt and jacket, moving closer and waiting for him to finish clearing his headache. She knew the liquid would taste salty, but with a sweet aftertaste. She grinned, also remembering a cherry aftertaste that lasted quite a while.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 5:55 pm

Blade face contorted as he showed his dislike of the taste, but quickly took another sip. He started his third as he saw the mare version of the draconequnnis appear again. The headache he had slowly started to fade like May had said. He took his clothes as he hand the bottle back to the mare, the taste of cherries starting to take the place of the salt. The stallion moved his tongue about as he tasted the new flavor. "Salty to cherry?" He said though wondering why he was surprised when the drinks could make beer taste like pancakes or any flavor.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 6:09 pm

"Yeah, it's the drugs in it that make it taste odd." She shrugs then moves closer and kisses him. "How about we get to the castle? The cooks love me because I am a pretty good critic for food." She grins and grabs her cloak, it vanishing into her storage spell. Her scarf wraps around her waist and ties there, as if like a fashion statement. "Come on." She starts down the stairs slowly.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 7:59 pm

Blade kisses back though his mind wandering to what drugs that the mare meant. His eyes widened a little as he put on his jacket, followig May out. "The castle?" His voice obviously surprised by the suggestion. While he heard that the cooks of the Royal Castle where the best in all of Equestria, the smell of the oven cooking proving so. But, he felt a little trickle of fear flow through him as he thought of what Celestia of their "date". "Would Prince-er-your mom think about you coming with a stallion?" He asked finally taking note of her scarf. "The scarf looks nice." He complimented.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 12:15 am

"Yes, the castle." She takes his hand, smiling gently. "I doubt she's be able to stop me, Dad encourages me to get a stallion." She giggles and blushes a little at his compliment. "Thanks, Blade. And Mom will probably approve of a kind stallion like you." She holds his hand as they get outside, and began to lead the way to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 1:08 am

Blade chuckled lightly at the compliment and followed pony version of the mare. He had to admit that she had pretty awesome parents though her father did pull off a betrayal that nearly took away the magic of Equestria. The feeling of not having magic was something that made him shiver the image of Tirek laughing made his blood boil, his hand tightening on May's. He let his horn lite, the feeling comforting him a little. "Well, we could get there faster if we flew though I'm not sure if we can just fly into the Castle's airspace." He knew they couldn't and would have them be turned back.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 1:35 am

May grins. "We can if I'm flying in alone, but that means you couldn't so maybe I could teleport us?" She asks, looking to him for approval or denial. "It'll be quick." She said, hoping she could just teleport them to the throne room. She thought of how her mom would be pissed at first, but would eventually warm up to Blade.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 2:02 am

The stallion let the light fade from his horn. He was glad that May really hadn't taken him up on his offer, even if her smile made he think so at first, though wondering if it was really safe to teleport somewhere. May was probably more knowledgable with how the castle looked. The slight chance of seeing Celestia outside of that one day where she had visited him in the hospital and the times she caught a few glances of her while on duty. The stallion wondered if she would have even remembered him thought the tragedy that happened she might not. She might not even recognize him since he was only a foal when she met him. He finally shrugged his shoulders and nodded. "Well, I don't see a problem with it."
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:42 am

May gave him a gentle nuzzle and smiled at him, her hand glowing lightly, the other hand still holding his. In a flash of light they appeared in the throne room, Celestia sitting at her throne, raising an eyebrow at them.

"Cheshire…who is this young stallion with you?" She sat up straighter, staring down at Blade. Her metallic gold dress shimmering in the daylight streaming through the windows. "Is he your…coltfriend?"

May grinned. "Yes, he's mine." She hugs Blade's arm lightly. "Why? Gonna give him the talk? Isn't that Dad's job?" She asked accusingly.

"No, he just looks familiar…" Celestia trails off, standing and walking over to them, holding out a hand to Blade. "It is nice to meet you…" She trailed off again, waiting for a name.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 12:17 pm

Blade closed his eyes as he saw the spell start to be cast. He waited for a few moments after the light dimishied to see Celestia sitting on her throne. The sight sent shivers throughout his body. He was in the same room as their Goddess and she was speaking to him. He looked over at Cheshire as she spoke with her mother unsure what to say. As the Princess walk down towards them and even said that he looked familiar made his body shake slightly.

He looked down at her hand as she extended towards him and managed to calm his nerves for a moments of regular speech. "Blade Shield." He said as he shook her hand still not believing he had even gotten the chance to.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 12:44 pm

"Hello, Blade Shield...aren't you a guard?" She asked, seeming to be trying to place where she had seen him before. She sighed. "I really cannot remember where I have seen you before."

May pulled him away, Celestia just shrugging off her daughter's energy. "Come on! The cooks await our critique!" She grins and drags him all the way to the kitchens, which were massive and had around twenty different ponies in different stages of cooking, all pausing to wave at May. "What do you think?" She asks as she smells all the amazing scents, almost drooling but May was used to it.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 1:28 pm

Blade nodded as he was pulled away from the Princess, a little happy she didn't remember. He was caught stumbling through his trip to the royal kitchen. The stallion mouth felt mouth start to water as he looked over at the foods and their smells being so intoxicating. This was so much better than what he had smelt before and wanted to eat everyone the chefs had to offer. "Food..." He muttered as he walked in place like a zombpony before he smiled to her. "This place has has the best food I've smelled or seen!"
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 1:42 pm

Some of the cooks just laughed, while some grinned, others ignored him.

May smiled and looked to one of them. "Breakfast, what do you have for it today?" Se says, then moves to a counter and waits.

A plate of simple waffles was set down next to her on the counter, a lot of the cooks kept glancing at her.

May took a bite, an knew any normal pony would feel like they ate the best waffle in existence. "A tad less sugar, an a little more time on the stove." She said, and most cooks nodded.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 2:17 pm

Blade watched as the cooks put so much attention to May's opinion and felt a little awkward. He also couldn't believe that she could tell that much from a single bit. The smell of the waffle was wonderful and the taste should have been more so. He was a little glad that he hadn't been headed a plate yet since his opinion would be on how great the pancake was. "I don't I'm that good at being a food critic." He said as he hoped no one expected such a critique from him.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 2:43 pm

"I know you aren't or you would have already said something." She slides the plate to him. "Go ahead and eat." She smiled warmly and gasped in feigned surprise at a plate of sausage and bacon. "For me~?" She giggles and begins eating it slowly.

The cooks waiting but all looked happy as she simply nodded.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:20 pm

Blade nodded as May passed him the plate. He took a quick bite out of it and was tempted to hog down the rest of it though the fact of looking like a slob in front of everypony. He watched May ate some of the food from her new plate and it looked as if it was perfect. He still didn't see how the waffles weren't as he continued to eat them, faster than he normally would, but not inhaling the stuff.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:32 pm

May finished eating the food and smiled. "I've got to go, see you all at lunch." She smiled as they gave their thanks and went back to cooking, May waited for Blade to finish then dragged him along a few corridors the the rooms where Celestia and her family lived. "I want you to see my room. So you know where to go if you want to see me, if I don't find you first~" She added the last part with a smile, and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 6:37 pm

The stallion finished the best waffles he ever had as May told the chefs goodbye. He was soon pulled across the castle, again. "Well, I doubt I can simply walk to your room without a few problems." He said knowing some guards would block access to the rooms. "Also, I don't think I'm that hard to find."
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:00 pm

Mayhem giggled. "No, I'd easily find you, but just in case you are on duty in the castle…you could inspect my room for intruders~" She whispers into his ear, then smiles and gets to a door. She enters, letting go of his hand, and teleports to her massive bed, flopping onto it. The bed seemed capable of holding a fifteen foot dragon, such was it's size. The room itself was decorated with Wonderbolt posters, mostly of Spitfire, some posters of bands and DJs, a chair, a large walk-in closet, a full body mirror, and, oddly, another chair bolted to the ceiling. The room was clean, obviously work of the maids, and the only mess was now May's scarf and her cloak, which she had just thrown on th floor.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 10:06 pm

Blade chuckled lightly as his face started to turn a bright red. He started to follow her into the room as opened the door before she teleported to her bed. His eyes widened as he saw it. "That thing is huge..." His eyes slowly drifting to the rest of the room which seemed something like the average pegasus foal would have in here room, with the exception of one thing. "Why is there a chair on the ceiling?" He asked as walked towards the bed while he pointed to the bolted chair.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 10:45 pm

"Dad." She said simply, as if it explained everything. She rolled to the edge of the bed and sat up, grinning. "Course my bed is huge, I do have other forms." She returns to her draconequus form, then her body rippled and expanded until she was about ten feet tall and a dragon, with reddish-brown scales. "For every part of my body I have that form."
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 1:06 am

Blade gave a confused look at the chair as May said it was for her father, not sure what she meant by it. "Other forms?" He asked as he looked down from the chair and saw the new form. He jumped back about a few feet and created a construct the moved around his body, his body trembling as his eyes focused on her. It looked like he might attack for a moment until he seemed to realize he was doing and quickly dropped his construct. "Sorry." He said as he looked away from her. "Your other forms?" He asked uneasily.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:37 am

May giggled. She pulled him inbetween her massive knockers and hugged him there before setting him down and becoming an anthro tiger. "Yep, I love them when I take on the male role for some old marefriends. Different shapes and sizes for each form." She licks his cheek with her rough, cat-like tongue. "And I also love you~" She kisses him lovingly, wrapping her arms around him, innocently sitting in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next