OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 7:46 pm

May giggled and nuzzled his chest softly, slowly returning to her normal form. Her draconic hand trailed circles along his sternum, while she stared at her hand, as if thinking about her draconic form. "Bladeā€¦is my dragon form really that intimidating or did something bad happen to you involving dragons?" She asked as gently as she could, kissing his jaw gently as she looks to his face, curious.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 12:09 am

Blade smiled happily as May's hand made little circles on his chest though he didn't seem to mind the dranoic hand as he did the complete form. Blade held onto the dracoequnnis' dranconic hand though it tremebled slightly as his hand grasped it. He looked over at May in the eye before he briefly looked away. "The second one." The stallion confessed, but didn't say anything afterwards. It was obviously a sore subject with Blade as he couldn't keep eye contact with May more than a second or two.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 1:42 am

May nodded, then kissed him. She held onto his hand softly as she was snuggled into his side, letting pulses of calming magic flow into him. "I won't pry, I just hope you won't be afraid of my dragon form for too long, I do rather like that form." She said, hoping to lighten the mood. "And how am I at sucking? I never get an opinion from any who experience it." She grins, a bit of magic tickling his balls. "I hope I'm not too bad at it." Her magic layered and wrapped around his balls, massaging them while a bit of it lay teasingly rested against his sheath, though she seemed only interested in his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 3:46 pm

Blade was happy that she didn't press him for more information and smiled as she held onto his hand, suddenly feeling calmer. He chuckled at her comment about her dragon form. "Well, it would be rather hard to please you when you're a dragon." He admited before he left something touch his balls. The stallion yelped at little at this, but had guessed that it was May's doing. "Well, me being tired as tartartus from having the best orgasm I ever had." He chuckled as he thought about how turned on she was from the experience. If she ever got into heat, he was sure his heart would give out before she was satsified.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:25 pm

May giggled. "Well, I am really sensitive in that form, since it does not get much attention." Her magic flows inside Blade, releasing more calming magic into the stallion. "And my tigress form is my favorite besides my normal form." She happily nuzzled him. "Your best? Wow, what a honor!" She grins and playfully licks along his jawline. Her face went slack. "Crapā€¦Dad wants to see me, hurry up and get dressed." She jumps up and quickly pulls on her underwear, pants, and a tank top. She waits for him, releasing some magic in the form of a blueberry scent, erasing the smell of sex from the room. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:30 pm

Blade gave May a curious glance as her demeanor changed on a drop of a dime. He quickly lost the calm feeling he had and quickly rushed over to the edge of the bed. The stallion quickly used his magic to dress himself as May put on her own clothes. As she finally added the new blueberry scent he was zipping up his fly and nodded. "Blueberries?" He asked as if it really mattered when he was about to the Lord of Choas himself shortly after he had sex with his daughter, twice in the same day. Hoepfully, he didnt know since he'd rather not get on his badside though Blade wasn't rather fond of Discord after the Tirek takeover.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:25 pm

May shrugged as if she did not even know. She sighs and flicks her hand towards the door, it unlocking as she did so. She watched as her father walked in rather casually, adjusting his tie.

His suit was black, the tie also black, as if he were attending a funeral. "How is my little May?" He asks cheerfully as he hugs her, not seeming to care for any jokes at that moment.

"I'm fine, Dad, what do you want?" She glared at him accusingly, as if he ruined her fun.

"Can't a father just visit his only daughter?"

"Nope."

He sighs. "You know me too well, and know I am not in the mood for games right now, an old friend kicked the bucket. I would like Private Blade to know I have my eyes on him." Discord then smiles at Blade as if they were the best of friends. "And that my little girl better never get a broken heart over hi or else Tartarus will have to learn from me on torture tactics."

"I am hardly little anymore, Dad." May growls, then realizes her shirt from before they got there was on the floor. She hastily throws it into the bathroom laundry basket.

"Having fun with the new boy toy, I see." Discord said dryly, raising an eyebrow at Blade.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:33 pm

Blade looked at as the father and daughter bickered amongst each other and smiled a little, though it quickly faded as the mention of the deceased. He gave a small nod to Discord as he threatened him since he could understand his reasoning and while he didn't like being called a "boy toy" he didn't reply to it. He simply sat down on the bed and waited for May to give her response to the title her father had given him.

The stallion also found it rather odd that he was threatened to not her May and then called a toy afterwards, which would mean that he wouldn't matter much to May in the first place. That thought stung a little for some reason, but he couldn't say why. They werent really friends, maybe fuck buddies, but friends was a little stretch. Blade wanted to be more than that.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:56 pm

May swatted at her father, who dodged easily. "Dad! Not this one!" Sh looked irritated, and pushed her dad. "Out! You are not ruining my relationship with this one!" She mad sure her father wa out before slamming the door and lockin it. She sighed and went back over, sitting next to Blade. "Sorry about dadā€¦he like to joke about most stallions doing whatever I want because either they were told to or because of my positionā€¦" She leans into him quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:55 pm

Blade nuzzles may gently as she leaned onto him. He wrapped a hand around her shoulder and tried to think of something to say, his mind shutting down for the moment. "Well, what was the most ridiculous thing do somepony do for you?" He asked trying to break the silence and hopefully make May smile again. It was strange for her not to be and it worried Blade that she wasn't, sadly he wasnt the greatest with words.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 12:37 am

She grins. "I was asked not to tellā€¦but he allowed himself to be turned into a mare, though he kept his male genitalia, with an almost fully female body, complete with tits. He was pretty smokin' but afterwards his family flipped out, I never turned him back." She giggled and kissed Blade on the cheek. "He actually said to me a while late that he did not mind, and actually liked it, though he said no when I offered to give him female genitalia, he said he only wanted the male parts.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:28 am

Blade held in a laugh as May told him about the stallion allowing her to turn him a mare. The image of how his folks must have reacted because that made things even more hiliarious, the fact she never turned him back sealed the deal and had Blade burst out laughing. He managed to hear the last bits of the story and nodded, happy that the stallion hadn't had his life ruined because of May. "If you ever turn me into a mare I want you to turn me back sooner or later, especially if I somehow get it heat." He winced at how the sudden change and new hormones taking control.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:07 am

"Yeah, if I turn you into a mare, I'll rut you senseless with either my thicker dog cock, longer tiger dick, or dragon tongue~ My dragon dick would be way too big for any regular mare, maybe anal, but otherwise you could only play with it." She seemed comfortable talking about her male versions' cock sizes, and fucking Blade if he were a mare. Her hands snaked to his crotch, resting there. "You are bigger than most forms except dragon and tiger~" She said, as if both flirting sexually and complimenting him.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:23 pm

Blade looked over at May as she told him what she would do to him if he was a mare. He opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. For some reason he didn't think she would respond like that. The stallion jumped a little as May felt his crotch, it being slightly hard from the mental image May had given him, and his mind finally started up again. "Yeah...only on Hearts and Hooves." He finally said, knowing there was good number of months for that to happen. "And after some dinner." He added.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 5:25 pm

"I'll buy~" She giggled and moved her hands away from his crotch. She got up and went to her closet, digging around in it quietly, humming and smiling. "Soā€¦what is your favorite hobby?" She asks idly as she digs around, pulling out skinny jeans, sneakers, a T-shirt, and a hoodie. "I only have two, and that is pranking people or being sexy." She grins playfully and undresses in his field of vision, changing into the clothes she had grabbed, slow enough to tease.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:45 pm

Blade chuckled a little about May buying for the dinner. He pondered for a moment as he looked up at the ceiling for a moment as he thought about his favorite. "Well, if you count watching movies a hobby than that's it." He said as he looked back down and saw May undressing and let his eyes look at her. "Also, I'm..." His mind just starting to shut down a little before he had it start working again. "pretty sure that being sexy isn't a hobby."
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:20 am

"You're right, it's a full time job!" She grins and happily winks a him. She gets her pants on and shirt on rather quickly. She goes to the bathroom and begins combing her mane. She hummed happily and walked to him after checking her reflection. She sauntered over and pulled him into a kiss. "Hope you do not mind the jeans, they do show off my ass, but that is on purpose~"
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 4:05 am

Blade shook his head at the joke, a smile showing that he was amused though. He guessed that she had finally gotten done messing with him now because of how fast May put on clothes. He waited briefly for May to finish doing her man and came back to him. While May pulled Blade into the kiss he at first was a little surprised, but quickly understood. "As if I needed to be confirmed about that." He said as he gave the dracoequnnis a coy smile. "Hopefully, I nopony else wants to get inside of those jeans to. If they do they going to da moon!" He said as he left his fist up as if was literally punching somepony into the Moon. "Yeah...I hope Princess Luna or Celest-er-your mom didn't hear me say that." He said feeling the joke would not be welcomed amongst the two Princess, but hopefully May wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:12 am

May smiled and nuzzled him, heading to the door. "Come on!" She did not disguise herself as she, exiting the room, began walking. "Oh, and they probably heard that! They can hear better than anything else alive!" She laughed as sh walked, hips swaying enticingly for anyone who looked, and she knew most would be, even the guards. She kept walking, not waiting for Blade.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 1:05 pm

Blade watched as May tested her mother's and what Blade thought was her aunt's hearing. He quickly followed her out of the room as she left the room. After, a little while of walking he saw a few guards and betted that they would stare at May as they walked by. So, the stallion placed his arm around her shoulder, hoping she wouldn't see what he was doing as they headed down the hallway. "Where are we going now?" He asked as they continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:15 pm

May grinned and kissed his cheek. "Well, first is lunch, then my aunt will be probably wanting to try to beat me on Super Pony Bros. Sh never wins against me." May gently leaned into him a little, thinking about something obvious as she stared at him. "Hope you know how to play. She will insist you play so she may destroy you for saying that~" She giggle and playfully nuzzles him.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:39 pm

Blade's eyes widened as May told him that Luna had overheard them. "I thought you said your room was sound-proof." He said hoping that fact was true because he'd rather not have Princess Celestia think that he was already screwing her daughter, even if May seemed to be "very" sexually active. His eyes pleaded with May to say she was kidding and that Luna had not heard though getting destroyed in a videogame wouldn't be so bad. Blade internally groaned that him being worried about the room being sound-proof would imply that they had done it.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 12:10 am

"I am kidding but she will still want to play you." May grinned and kept walking, getting to a massive dining room, an equally massive table there, though almost no one was there, only a few maids and two guards. May sat down in a chair and gestured for Blade to sit by her. "Ten seconds." She said, and, ten seconds later, both Celestia and Luna walked through the doors, and sat across the table from May and Blade. They were talking about the gryphon kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield
Admin
Admin
Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 12:42 am

Blade sighed and calmed himself. He looked around at the room and was a little surprised by how big the room was though most of the castle was bigger than it should have been. He sat down at next to May, giving her an odd look as she simply said ten seconds. Internally he started to countdown in his head and in ten seconds he was suddenly in the presence of the Royal Sisters. The stallion nearly fainted. He managed to recover as the two Princesses sat down while his body shook slightly. His eyes looked over at May. "A little more warning next time when the two Goddesses of Equestria step into the room." He whispered before he remembered how great May said their hearing was.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 11:45 am

The Royal Sisters paused and looked to Blade for a moment, then promptly went back to talking about keeping the peace with other nations.

"Not like I could give you a bigger heads up when they are only a couple seconds away." May complained to him, then glared playfully before two stallions walked in, one immediately serving the Diarchs a salad and a simple-looking sandwich, as if the two did not much like fanciness during lunch. The other went to May and the draconequus whispered something to him, and he left.

Luna adjusted her midnight black dress and smiled at May. "Who is this?" She asked, indicating Blade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]   Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaotic Friendship [Private w/ Lightning Shield, Anthro]
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next