OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar

Go down 
+8
Hegamonia
Zen
The_Pariah
ColdChimera
Rayne
Ician
Xereth
ObsidianPony
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:17 am

She stood up slowly. "Yes well." She spun on her hoof. "I guess I'll just go then. I didn't think the great Divine Retribution would be an ungrateful, blind..." She trailed off as she walked to the other end of the bar, ordering copious amounts of alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:19 am

In the meantime, Aerv gulped down the fourth bottle of vodka, still clutching the compass in his claw.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:20 am

Ician stares at Ruby quietly. He then turns to Divine. "I am not the best at reading social situations. I might even go so far as to venture that I might be one of the worst." He points at Ruby. "But even I can tell that you hurt her feelings, Divine. And, not to be too blunt, but I think you ought to do something about it."
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:21 am

A beige stallion, dressed in a grey suit and overcoat, with matching flat cap, strides into the bar. He takes a second to look at everyone already in the bar, before taking a seat at the counter and ordering a water, not saying anything, opting to simply watch the events that're transpiring.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:23 am

Ician notices the newcomer. For a moment, he moves as if to stand and walk over to him, but he turns his gaze back to Divine and Ruby, and he sits back down.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:27 am

She turned to him. "I feel like that was a little tactless... But umm... She kinda does just want me for my image." She shrugged and swallowed more vodka. "Why should I care for someone like that?"
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:31 am

The stallion moves a little closer to Divine, hoping to be able to eavesdrop on what she's saying. Despite his intention, however, he makes no attempt at being subtle or sneaky in his eavesdropping.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:32 am

"I wouldn't know..." Ician glances at Ruby, what the words she had spoken earlier running through his head. "But from what she said, I don't think she's just looking for your image." He places a hoof on Divine's. "Maybe you should speak to her."

He notices the stallion drawing closer. He frowns slightly, but makes no other acknowledgement of his actions.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:34 am

Aerv suddenly brups as he finishes his 4th vodka bottle, sending some fire into the ceiling. He then looks at others. "Excuse me.." he says silently.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:37 am

Divine nods slowly. "Alright... I will..." She stood up slowly, bumping into the stallion. "Oh sorry, I didn't see you there, though maybe you shouldn't eavesdrop on others." She walked over to Ruby, and started talking, their discussion quickly becoming heated, though it was quiet.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:38 am

Ician nods, satisfied, and looks at the ceiling before turning to Aerv. "It's alright, no harm done. There isn't any burning or fire spreading yet, so I think we'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:40 am

Aerv decided not to listen to other conversations, so he, while still clutching his compass, breathed some flames and started playing around with them.
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:42 am

The stallion gives a little chuckle at Aerv. "Nice. Guess that kinda gives a whole new meaning to the name, 'fire-water', eh?" He says, giving another chuckle at his own joke.
The stallion watches Divine sit next to Ruby, then responds to her with; "It's fine. Though, next time, talk a little louder, maybe? So I can at least, properly, enjoy the show." He says, snidely
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:43 am

Ician looks at the stallion, shaking his head. He turns back to Aerv. "So... wonderful weather we're having, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:45 am

Ruby glares at the stallion. "Show some respect mate." She turns back to Divine, their conversation resuming. Divine sighs and leans up, whispering something in her ear. Ruby blinked and hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:46 am

Aerv sighs, looking at Ician "I suppose.." he says while flinging the flames and spinning them around his fingers. The flames were changing colors while he was playing with them.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:47 am

"Right..." Ician looks awkwardly away from Aerv and notices the sweet display at the other end of the Bar. He smiles gently and sips his water. "All is well, it seems."
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:48 am

The stallion notices Ician shaking his head, and turns to him, giving him a snide grin. "Oh, do you disapprove? Sorry. I'll try to be nicer next time, according to the wishes of some random colt in a bar."
He then turns to Ruby. "Right, right. Respect. To.... Who, exactly? Her?" He says, motioning to divine, whilst giving a mocking chuckle. "Right."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:51 am

Ician frowns and stands up. "Do excuse me, sir, but I do think that you ought to tone down on that..." He pauses, searching for the right word. "Arrogance. It is most unbecoming of you."
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:57 am

Storm nods to Joy. "I certainly can. Only yellows oranges and blue though." He makes his flames hotter, the walls of the tiny tornado trapping most of the heat. He elongates the flames again until they stand twice again the hight on the tiny tornado  dancing on the table. He then performs the routine again, bending the flames around each other until they formed a star before he widens the edges to form a flower.

Storm listens to the conversation between Ician and the other stallion. He wasn't worried about it getting out of hand, chef would stop that.

"Play nice boys." Martini warns as she walks around collecting glasses and taking orders.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:59 am

Ruby stood up angrily, but Divine lay a calming hoof on her shoulder and she sat down. "Excuse me sir, but have I done something to insult you? I hope not."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:59 am

Ician rolls his eyes at Storm. "I hardly think I'm in inclined to initiating violence in any manner. No," he chuckles, "if anything I will be cutting with words, not blades." He glares at the stallion. "Let us hope it does not come to that."
Back to top Go down
Chappy

Chappy

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:02 am

The stallion turns to Ician withan amused look on his face. "Really? I've been told it suits me well. By ponies I trust, and like, much more then you, or anyone else in this bar. Besides, I can be arrogant. I can afford it." He says with a knowing grin on his face. He then turns to Martini. "Ah, don't worry. We're just having a little... Chat, that's all." He then turns back to Ician. "Oh, but I kinda want it to come to that." Finally, he turns his attention to Divine and Ruby. "Not at all. I'm just having a little fun. At your expense, naturally. Especially her's." He says, nodding to Ruby.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:05 am

"Your rudeness sir, whilst it may be admirable for you, I find it annoying. I request that you stop it. Please." Divine bowed her head submissively.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:05 am

Ician snorts at the stallion. "With an attitude like that, I'm surprised that there's even anypony who'd like you." He advances towards them, his gaze flickering between the stallion, Divine, and Ruby. "You find deprecation fun, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next