OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar

Go down 
+8
Hegamonia
Zen
The_Pariah
ColdChimera
Rayne
Ician
Xereth
ObsidianPony
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ician

Ician

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 11:38 pm

Ician raises an eyebrow. "This isn't in the news. It's pretty confidential, so I can't disclose much. All I can say is that it happened at the Eastern Sea." He looks away. "Sorry, I can't tell you any more than that."
Back to top Go down
Pseudologia Fantastica

Pseudologia Fantastica

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 11:49 pm

Crow was upset.  He hated not knowing things.  Really, really hated it.  But for the time being, he couldn't see a way to get the information.  So he put the fake smile back on.  "Nah, I understand.  Just curious.  I have my share of secrets, too."  He glanced down at the symbol stitched onto his lab coat, then back up to the show of flames.  After a bit of silence, he spoke up again.  "So... how's everything been going, for you?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 3:01 am

Ician stares at him for a moment, then chuckles. "That almost a variant of my favourite awkward conversation starter." He considers the question. "Fine, all in all. Things are pretty calm before the storm." He turns to Storm. "No pun intended."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 7:48 am

A red mare, dressed in an extremely tight bailiff's uniform and an even shorter skirt stepped into the room, blinking in surprise. She gaped a little, trying to comprehend what she was seeing. "Ummmm... Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 7:59 am

"Hm?" Ician turns to the newcomer. "Ah, hello." He trots over and extends a hoof in greeting. "My name is Tact Ician, but you can call me Ician for short. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:05 am

She blinks again and grins as her eyes wash over him. "Hello there Handsome... Sorry, Ician, wasn't it? My name's Ruby Flame." She looked around again. "Ahhh... Where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:08 am

Ician blinks, taking a step back. Almost imperceptibly, his eyes narrow as he stares at Ruby. "You're in a Bar. A very strange one, too." He turns away. "I'm afraid I can't tell you too much about it. I don't know very much myself."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:18 am

"Ah, ok... Does umm... Does Divine Retribution come here often?" She scuffed her hoof on the ground. "And, how strange?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:23 am

Ician gazes around the bar. "Suitably strange." He then raises his eyebrows. "And why do you ask about Divine Retribution? For that matter, how do you know her?" He notes the bailiff's uniform. "By the court, perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:27 am

"Well, know her is a bit of a stretch. I worked under her, but every time I try to talk to her outside of court, she's vanished." She moaned. "She looks so hot in that armour... And I want to see her face... Se never takes that helm off."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:29 am

"Uh... huh." Ician scans her face, his head cocked to one side. "Why, exactly, do you want to find her again?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:41 am

"Because I want to get to know her. But she keeps avoiding me." She groaned and ordered a glass of water.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:43 am

Ician levitates his own glass of water over to him and takes a sip. "Perhaps she has her own private reasons for avoiding you? Besides, she is surely very busy. I doubt she has all the time in the world to chat with her subordinates."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:45 am

She sighed. "I- I know. But I want to get to meet her." She whined, sipping her own water.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:46 am

Ician rolls his eyes. "She will come if she does. In the meantime, however..." He pauses. Shaking his head, he moves back to the table. "... you will have to wait."

He takes a brief gulp of water and turns back to Ruby. "So... how's life?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:50 am

She shrugged and sat down next to him. "It could be better. I used to serve in the guard, but now I'm just a bailiff. But, I get payed enough."

The door behind her swung open, and the clank of steel filled the room as Divine walked in, ordering a glass of vodka. Ruby stared as she sat down and turned to Ician. "Ah, hello Ician." She lifted her helm a little to sip the drink.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:53 am

"Ah, Divine." Ician's eyes flicker between her and Ruby. "Somepony wants to... erm... meet.. you." He turns away, muttering 'amongst other things' under his breath before turning back to them. "You know Ruby, correct?" He says, gesturing to Ruby. "Apparently she worked under you at some point in time."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:59 am

Divine cocked her head. "Ruby who? I can't say I have..." She shrugged and continued to sip her drink.

Ruby stared at her, jaw open.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:01 am

"Ruby Flame?" Ician asks. "She looks like a bailiff to me. Are you sure you don't recognise her?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:03 am

"Not really... I don't much attention to my underlings, especially when I'm prosecuting." She shrugged and kept sipping.

Ruby stared, jaw dropping further.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:05 am

"Hm." Ician looks between Divine and Ruby, his ears twitching. "For some reason, Divine, she seems to be under the impression that you know her, if her hanging jaw is any indication. Perhaps you ought to clear up the misunderstanding?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:09 am

Divine cocked her head and looked at Ruby, taking off her helm. Her scars creased as she thought. "I'm sorry, but I really don't know you."

Ruby closed her jaw with a snap. "I worked under you for years. Years!" She shouted. "How can you not know me?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:11 am

Ician stares at them, nonplussed. "Perhaps I oughtn't get myself involved in this."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:13 am

Divine cocked her head again. "But I don't know you. I really don't..." She paused. "Oh, actually, aren't you that mare that got demoted because she was trying to sleep with all her officers?"

Ruby blushed. "Y- Yes..."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:15 am

Ician rolls his eyes. "I suppose that's one way to be remembered." And he looks at Ruby with new understanding in his eyes. "That's certainly the most telling thing I've heard about you since you set hoof in here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next