OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar

Go down 
+8
Hegamonia
Zen
The_Pariah
ColdChimera
Rayne
Ician
Xereth
ObsidianPony
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Xereth

Xereth

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:43 pm

The pegasus mare grabs Ician's hoof and wildly shakes it. "My name's Arianwyn! So, you're an officer of Royal... I'm guessing Guard? Pleased to meet you!" She says, smiling while cleaning snow off her large torn cloak. The condition of her clothing seemed poor and very used.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:49 pm

"Um... yes, I am." Ician looks about, settling his gaze on Storm. "I'm afraid must excuse myself now. I may as well go scouting out for a musician, and, well..." He trails off. "... Well, hopefully by the time I return I can say 'how's life' again and not let it sound completely overused and awkward."

He moves to the door. "Okay, I'm off to the Brand New OC Character Threa..." He falters. "Uh, I mean, the Canterlot Musician's Guild."

He exits quietly, muttering "Where did that come from?" under his breath.
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:50 pm

"Hi, I'm Storm." Storm said pushing a chair out. "Take the weight off relax a bit you look like you could use it." He added. "See you later Ician!" The blue unicorn shouts just before the door shuts.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:53 pm

"Thanks" she says as she sits down. "Laters, sir Tact!" she yells after Ician, just before the door closes. Arianwyn then looks at Storm "So... " she begins. "..What do you do for a living?"
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:08 pm

"I'm a blacksmith, in the crystal empire." Storm said. "What about you? From the snow and damage to your cloak I'm guessing some kind of explorer?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:24 pm

"Explorer, adventurer, you name it." She says, giggling. "As for snow, I am sort of used to it. I usually travel through mountains or frozen forests." Arianwyn adds. Tequila finally brings Arianwyn her tea with a smile "Here you go, miss!" Tequila says as she puts tea in front of Arianwyn. "The venison will wait for you on the counter," she adds.

"Thanks" Arianwyn replies, taking the sip of the tea "Ooooh... warms up my body more than Frost Scale ever could.." she says, enjoying the tea.
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:38 pm

"Venison? That's an unusual order for a pony." Storm said wrinkling his nose a little, he didn't like the idea but he'd spent enough time here in the pass to know the meat wasn't from real animals.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:47 pm

"Oh it's not for me.. it's for my companion, Frost Scale. He's waiting outside" Arianwyn says as she sips her tea again.
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:01 pm

"Frost Scale. A carnivorous companion to a pony? Hydra? No, too stupid more like a pet. Dragon?" He asks curiously. "Must be interesting if that's the case." He adds, waving Martini over. "Could I get another cider please?" he asks quietly.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:02 pm

"Frost dragon." Arianwyn answers. "He's about.. 4.. 5 times my size, wherever we go, we go together." she says, smiling. "And we have lived together for 4 years now. It's a pretty interesting life."
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:43 pm

Splash finishes his drink and tofu burger and says his goobyes, as he leaves he brushes into a changeling walking through the door, the changeling and him blink in surprise, and in union they ask, "Have we met?" With the somewhat stunned look the changeling slinks by Splash as he slowly takes his leave.

The happy and oblivious changeling approaches the bar and asks for a glass of Confusion and Love, after talking with her for a little bit she understands and a slightly pink and yellow mixed drink finds its way into his magic aura, he walks towards the populated tables with a big smile, "Hello! Could I sit here?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 2:59 am

The door creaks open slowly, revealing a slouched, despondent figure at the door.

"Ugh. How long does it take the Brand New OC Character Thread to process my request?" Ician, a green snake coiled around his cloaked back, blinks. "I mean, the Musician's Guild."

He steps in and addresses Martini. "Could I have some apple cider? I need some alcohol..."

He stares at the table. "Hello, Storm, Arianwyn..." He pauses as he regards the changeling. "I'm sorry, you are...?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 7:30 am

"Sure," Arianwyn says as she stands up, leaving the chair empty if the changeling would want to sit down. As she makes her way to the counter, she greets Ician with a "Welcome back" and a smile. As Arianwyn reaches the counter, she grabs the venison and makes her way to the door. As soon as she opens it, hundreds of snowflakes and raging wind blow into the bar.

"FROST SCAAAAALE!" Arianwyn yells outside. After a few moments a gigantic dragon, which seems like is made of ice, gets close and Arianwyn throws him the venison. "Hope that will be enough" she says as she takes a majestically carved bow from underneath her cloak. "Take my bow too, won't really need it here." she adds. "I'll be back in just a few more minutes." Arianwyn says before closing the door.

She then turns to ponies inside. "So.. where were we?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 9:48 am

Ician's horn glows, and the foaming mug of apple cider floats over to him. "Honestly... I don't quite remember. It's been four days, after all - at least for me."

He pauses, and then adds, "So... How's life?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 1:40 pm

"Meh," Arianwyn started as she shook off the new snow off herself. "Not really much time passed here. A couple of minutes."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 1:41 pm

Ician arches an eyebrow. "Just two minutes? Seems like there's a serious time discrepancy here." He kicks at the floor idly, the snake uncoiling itself from his back and slithering onto the ground. "I wonder how magical this bar really is..."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 2:10 pm

Arianwyn shrugs and sits down next to Storm. "I don't really care how much magic or what kind of magic is in here as long as I get my drink. Am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 2:19 pm

"I second that." Ician takes a huge gulp from his mug. "Well, the drink part, at least."
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 8:39 pm

"Hear, hear." Storm said in agreement lifting his glass to find that it was empty. "One moment." HE got up and walked to the bar to get a refill. When he returned he was also carrying a small stone in his magic aura, which was staring to look strained even through he wasn't lifting anything particularly heavy. He set the stone and glass down before picking the glass back up with his hooves and taking a drink. "Much better."

Storm picked up the stone again revolving it in his magical aura. He smiled and set it on the table, holding it between his hooves. He lit his horn and a small tornado of fire sprang into being on the stone moving across it's surface in a very deliberate way, leaving a thin dark line behind it. Storm began to frown, allowing himself to get a little angry and increase his own power. The tiny tornado retraced itself cutting into the stone a little. It was much hotter than before but the others would probably only feel something akin to standing a little too close, at least the ones near him would. the flame retraced itself a couple more times etching the glyph deeper and deeper into the stone. After the fourth cycle of this it went out and Storm relaxed. He grabbed his cider and downed the glass.

"I really shouldn't strain like that, especially while drinking." he mutters to himself. he nudges the stone across the table to Arianwyn. "You may find that useful. It'll stay that warm for about a year or you can light a fire with it. You can only light like three though, I can recharge it if it runs out. It's a useful thing to have especially in cold areas, even if you have a fire breathing lizard around." He explains, smiling with half his mouth at the last comment.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 8:39 pm

Flail bows slightly to Ician, "Flailing Spirit at your service, potion making extraordinaire!"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 8:54 pm

"That is, if we live in the same universe" Arianwyn says as she curiously looks at stone. "....How much do you want for this?" she asks as she pulls out a small pouch of bits.
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 9:13 pm

"You could just meet me here, I'm a regular." Storm said. "I don't want money it's a gift, I make these often enough for ponies I meet passing near my home."

Seeing her curious glances he uses his  magic once more to make a few symbols glow within the pattern. "This means fire." A triangle glows within the circle then fades. "This means earth." a square glows within the triangle. "And this means continuous." He says lighting up an infinity sign. "The others are just stabilising symbols so that it heats evenly."

Storm looked up from the stone briefly and saw Ician sat at the table "Oh, hi Ician. I didn't see you there. New pet?" He asked, meaning the snake sat on his back.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:29 am

"Uh... not quite." Looking at Storm, he gestures at the snake, which was slithering its way over the floor. "It's been with me since... well, since I was a little foal. You just didn't see it yesterday because it was sleeping under my cloak."

He turns to the changeling. "So, you name is Flailing Spirit..." He extends a hoof. "I am Tact Ician, but you can just call me Ician for short."
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:25 am

Flail gratefully accepts holding out his own hole filled hoof shaking his, "Very nice to meet you Ician." He takes a seat and curiously looks at the rest of the ponies, "Quite bustling when this place wishes to be, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:43 am

"I guess I could try meeting one of you guys in Canterlot... say, Ician, can you order guards not to attack an ice dragon in a few hours when it lands near Canterlot? Me and Frost will try making our way there. Should take us 2 hours of flight or so." Arianwyn asks Ician as she packs the stone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next