OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar

Go down 
+8
Hegamonia
Zen
The_Pariah
ColdChimera
Rayne
Ician
Xereth
ObsidianPony
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ician

Ician

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:40 am

"Quite, quite." Ician says to Flail. Then, he eyes Arianwyn. "Well... it depends. Have the two of you broken the law in any way?" He coughs awkwardly. "Sorry, it's my job to be suspicious."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:55 am

"We would never!" Arianwyn said back. "I just thought Canterlot has something against large dragons.."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:39 am

Ician raises an eyebrow. "Really, though a huge frost dragon might attract some attention, the Guard has seen enough to not be fazed by these things. Well, unless it's approaching menacingly and with hostile intent." He shrugs. "I'll inform the Captain to expect a dragon sometime in the course of today. Although if we aren't in the same universe that might pose some problems."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:46 am

"Very well. I guess I'll see you in Canterlot.. or outside Canterlot in a few hours." Arianwyn says and stands up to walk towards the door. When she opens the door, snowflakes and wind burst in through the door. "I'll be back in a bit, guys!" she says as she walks out, closing the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:53 am

"Goodbye!" Ician calls after her, just as the door shuts. He turns to Flail. "So... how's life?"
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:54 pm

"I see what you mean now Ician. You really are bad at conversation." Storm chuckled, he was sweating profusely, and there was a strange flickering in his eyes as if they were reflecting flames. Storm turns to Flail "I'm Storm pleased to meet you." The anger that using his magic caused was rising. Storm held out a hoof to the changeling.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:09 pm

Flail shakes Storm's hoof, "Glad to meet you. Any reason you are angry?" He continues before any interruption can be made, "Changelings can sense emotion. In case you may not have known."

He turns to Ician, "And life goes on I suppose. I don't age as fast as ponies so I'm a bit more laid back about it."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:18 pm

"Sorry about that..." Ician smiles sheepishly at Storm. "I'm just... strange."

He turns to Flail. "Yes, indeed, life goes on. For everyone."
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:44 pm

Storm dabbed at his brow. "Damn it." He cursed under his breath. "It's nothing, it happens when I use too much of my magic." He said louder so Ician and flail would be able to hear. "I knew that changelings fed on emotion but I didn't know they could sense them. Is it just ponies emotions you can sense or is it any emotion? either way it must be useful." The fastest way Storm knew to cool off was to get distracted and he had two interesting ponies to talk to in a place that shouldn't exist but did, it was hard not to get distracted.

"What's your pet called, Ician?" Storm asked looking around for the serpent, who had seemingly disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:57 pm

The snake peeks out from under Ician's cloak. "Its name is Theria."

Last edited by Ician on Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:07 am

Storm cocked his head to the side looking at the snake. "Theria, that's a nice name. It's heat snakes like right?" Storm asked not having much contact with snakes since he spent almost all his time in the tundra. "I shouldn't really use my magic any more but I could make a nice warm spot without too much trouble." He said.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:05 am

The door swung openly quietly, followed by the sound of clanking metal. A tall, heavily armoured figure made their way inside, their body completely covered in steel, curiously, even their eyes. The pony made their way to the counter, barely avoiding the tables in the way. Sitting down with a low clash of steel, they tapped the table in an attempt to get the bartender's attention.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:16 am

Ician shrugs. "It's actually a common garden snake, but I named it Theria after..." He hesitates. "... somebody I knew. Once."

With that, he turns away, eyeing the newcomer with a gaze of equal parts curiosity and suspicion.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:54 am

As if sensing his gaze, the pony turned their head very slowly to face Ician. Their head cocked slowly, before the pony stood up and walked over slowly, a piece of paper on the bar, their order written in cursive upon it. They stood in front of Ician, head still cocked.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:34 am

"Um... Right." Ician looks him over. "So... What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:40 am

The pony's head righted itself, and they nodded slowly. "My name is Divine Retribution." The voice that came out of the helmet was distinctly female, not as beautiful as most, but still quite unique. Divine continued to stare at Ician, her visor completely blocking her face. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 6:05 am

"... My name is Tact Ician, but you can call me Ician for short." He takes a step back. "Pleased to meet yo-"

He gets cut off abruptly, as a wisp of pink fire appears in front of him and materialises into a scroll.

He pulls it out of the air with his telekinesis and reads it. "... Huh."

Putting it away, he turns to Divine Retribution. "I'm sorry, business calls. The Canterlot Musician's Guild has found me a violinist." Looking at the rest of the group, he nods his goodbye, and with a grand flourish of his cloak he strides to the door, pushes it open, and steps out.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 6:22 am

Divine doesn't react at first, her head turning as she tracked his footsteps to the door. As it closed behind him, she sat down and turned to face Storm, the shining metal plate reflecting his face. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:50 am

Slowly, the door edges open again. Ician steps into the room.

"... Everything's exactly the same as when I left." He comments. "Now this is a time discrepancy if I've ever seen one."

Shaking his head, he continues, "Anyway, after a week, the Guild has finally given me a musician. Now, at long last, we can have some music."

He pauses, his eye wandering over to a corner of the room. "Hm. I've never noticed that karaoke machine before..."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:02 am

Divine turns around again slowly, her movements apparently hampered by the armour. "I see, you're back. Not a moment after you left. That is curious." She go up and stepped to one side. "Would you like to continue where we left off?" She cocked her head again.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:07 am

"I see no reason why not." Ician gestures to the door, and a white-coated unicorn mare with a sky-blue mane, performing what seems to be a delicate balancing act with the glowing blue violin on her back, steps in.

"This," Ician says, "is Harmony."

She bows briefly. "Pleased to make your acquaintance."

"And," Ician adds, "it's been almost two hours for Harmony and I since I left." He gazes around the bar. "This place has some very strong magic indeed."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:11 am

Divine cocked her head again, aquanting herself with the new voice before nodding her greeting. "I think... It would easier to talk if I removed my helmet, no?" She gestured for them to take a seat.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:21 am

"Indeed it would." Ician moves to the table and takes a seat. He gestures to Harmony to take her place on the little stage at the well-lit corner of the bar.

She nods in acknowledgement, trotting over to the indicated corner. Her horn flashes brightly, and the guitar flies to her side, encapsulated in her deep-blue aura. The bow raises itself and glides gently to a temporary halt on the bowstrings. Like a figure frozen in time, she awaits the instruction to begin.

"So," Ician says pleasantly, "what were we saying, again?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:28 am

"I believe me were just meeting." She replied gently as she removed her helmet. As the metal slid over her head, she shook out her short, purple and pink mane. As it settled, it framed a beautiful face. However, as the helmet came over her eyes, it revealed two horrendous scars that slid straight done through her eyes. Seemingly unperturbed, she smiled gently. "I'm a judge in Fillydelphia, and you, Tact Ician, are an officer in the guard."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:38 am

Ician takes in the face, his eyes settling on Divine Retribution's scars for only a brief moment before they tear themselves away.

He frowns. "Interesting. How do you know that I am an officer in the Guard?" He leans forward. "Does my reputation precede me, perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next