OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar

Go down 
+8
Hegamonia
Zen
The_Pariah
ColdChimera
Rayne
Ician
Xereth
ObsidianPony
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ician

Ician

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:25 am

"... In his own way." Ician takes another sip.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:35 am

"Ah, I see.." she says when Martini brings her the beer. "Thank you." She silently says. She then turns back to Ician. "Want to go on a trip with my airship sometime? My father and I perfected it with automations so I can travel all on my own."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:37 am

"Sure, why not? I've never actually flown in an airship before." Ician says.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:41 am

"Great! Tell me when you'll be able to take a week off!" She says as she happily sips her beer.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:45 am

Ician smiles. "I'll probably get a week off after this latest incident is resolved. Border security problems to be fixed and all that."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:39 pm

"I see!" she says, sipping her beer. "Well, I'm not really a part of Equestrian Army or Royal Guard... but I do help them out a lot. Transporting precious cargo and such. But I used to work on a Royal Airship during my teenage years. Got kicked out cause I out-did the main engineer on the deck." she says and laughs.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:47 pm

"You got kicked out because you out-did the main engineer." Ician raises his eyebrows. "Am I perhaps mishearing you? What is this engineer's name?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:51 pm

"I don't really remember, sir." she says and slightly lowers her head. "I know the same airship got destroyed on a reconnaissance mission 2 years after I got fired... Almost glad I did get fired, otherwise I wouldn't be standing here right now." she adds.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:52 pm

"Hm." Ician sighs. "That might almost be poetic justice, except for all the other lives on board. I myself am not too familiar with that event, unfortunately."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:55 pm

Griff partially wakes up and slightly lifts his head, noticing Sky sitting next to him "...Oh look, so I am dreaming.. hah.. hehe..." and his head falls back down.

Sky stiffens a giggle "He is sort of cute when he's sleeping..."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:58 pm

Ician glances at Griff. "It depends on your definition of cute."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:59 pm

"Come on, now, he can't be that bad, I mean, ofcourse he's a mercenary, but still.." Sky says as she finishes her drink.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:02 pm

Ician shrugs. "Even mercenaries aren't so bad, really. It all depends on how low one would stoop for money." Eyeing Griff, he continues, "I don't know how low he would in particular, but I just don't trust mercenaries in general. Get a dishonest, crafty enough one, and one good counter-deal from the enemy later there's suddenly a knife in your back."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:06 pm

"True." Sky says. "It's all in the price for them. The only thing I do not like."
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:11 pm

"That's why I can't ever work with mercenaries. One way I'll be betrayed the other I'm expecting a betrayal so both of us will be less effective." Storm said finishing his third cup of tea. "I'm Storm by the way." he said as he waved a hoof absently on Sky's direction. "Shirley can I have a cider please?" he asked the mare behind the bar. A half minute later a pint glass of the golden liquid was in front of the blue unicorn, condensation dribbling down the side.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:12 pm

"Pleased to meet you, Storm." Sky says. "What do you do?"
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:16 pm

"I'm a blacksmith." He says simply. Storm lifts the glass up licking his lips in anticipation. Taking a sip he allows the sweet apple flavour swirl around his mouth for a second before swallowing it. "That's some good cider." He says smiling. "I think I heard you say your an airship captain? What's that like?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:20 pm

"Pretty awesome if you don't have some asshole yell commands at you all the time." she says, smiling. "Besides, I usually travel around by myself when I do travel around. Thanks to my father, everything on the ship is automated, so one pony is enough to operate everything."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:20 pm

Ician smiles. "I see we're all getting to know each other."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:39 pm

Sky orders another beer. "So, what now?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:42 pm

"Hm..." Ician considers what to do. "So... how's life?"
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:44 pm

"You wouldn't believe how many times he can ask that in one conversation." Storm says in a stage whisper to Sky.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:46 pm

"Bad with conversations, huh?" Sky 'whispers' back, loud enough for Ician to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:48 pm

"Ahem." Ician coughs pointedly. "What was that?"
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:51 pm

"Like a cat thrown in a pond." Storm whispers back just as loudly. "Whatever do you mean Ician?" Storm said at normal volume, grinning on one half of his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next