OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar

Go down 
+8
Hegamonia
Zen
The_Pariah
ColdChimera
Rayne
Ician
Xereth
ObsidianPony
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ician

Ician

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:53 am

Harmony returns the kiss with fervour, blushing wildly.

Although Ician was looking away, he could still hear everything. He blinks in surprise. "That... escalated quickly."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:56 am

Paladin blushed in surprise and pushed against her, kissing hungrily as he snuggled against her.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:01 am

The dim blue glow of Harmony's magic aura around the assorted instruments, present even in their inactivity, finally fades away to nothingness as she is lost in the moment.

Away on the side, Ician coughs loudly. "Look, as much as I hate to intrude upon your... um... conversation... if things are truly going where they seem to be going, then, well..." He pauses awkwardly. "... this isn't the thread- I mean, place, for it."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:03 am

Paladin blinked and pulled away reluctantly. "A- are you suggesting we open a private threa- I mean, head back to our universe?" He returned to kissing Harmony.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:07 am

"I mean, I'm not forcing you to, but if..." Ician waves his hooves vaguely. "If you two are going to... you know... do... um... it...?" His mouth opens and closes several more times, but no words come out.

He blinks. "It seems I am physically incapable of expressing it any more clearly. Well, you know what I mean. I hope."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:08 am

"I do. Could you start the thread? I'm... Preoccupied." He gestured vaguely to Harmony, whom he started kissing again.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:17 am

"Um, well, you see..." Ician twiddles his hooves. "I'm not... too... familiar with..."

He sighs. "You know what? I'll give it to you straight." He points at the couple. "You two should be getting a room if you want to continue... this. Or, the way things are going, escalate it."

He shrugs. "But ever since I was young, I've always had lodging provided for me, whether it be at the hospitality of my parents or the Canterlot Royal Guard. So I'm not too sure how to make a private thread." He pauses. "By which I mean, buy a private room. I'm still new to the mechanics of the whole thing. So that means you'll have to take care of it, Sergeant."

Deep in her kiss, Harmony resisted the urge to roll her eyes and snark at Ician.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:47 am

"Considering I ... yes, I admit, I even murdered a few.. I can't really be called a good guy. Besides, I didn't even know they were royal forces until the very end." Griff says, happily sipping his rum.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:51 am

"You... murdered a few..." Almost imperceptibly, Ician's eye twitches.

Abruptly, he stands up. "I... ought to be going. I promised somepony that I'd check if the Canterlot lake is frozen over. And if it is," he mutters, "Celestia have mercy on the souls of our dead."

He surveys the room. "Goodbye, Griff. Paladin. Harmony."

With that, he sweeps his cloak around him dramatically and strides out the door. Just before it swings shut, the snake wrapped around his hoof detaches itself and slithers back into the Bar.

Last edited by Ician on Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:00 pm

Paladin grabbed Harmony's hoof and grinned. "Shall we?" He chuckled and kissed her again, waiting for her response. [Gotta sleep, back tomorrow.]
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:01 pm

Harmony smiles, giggling. "Do let's."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:03 pm

Paladin giggled and left in a hurry, taking Harmony with him. [Will probably also make a private topic tomorrow...]
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:05 pm

Harmony smiles elatedly, her horn flashing as the two of them swoop out, both summoning her precious violin to her and shutting the door in their wake.

All at once, the bar was emptier than it had been in a long, long time.

The snake looks up at Griff curiously, its tongue flicking across its slit-like mouth.

Last edited by Ician on Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:24 pm

Griff sips his rum and looks at the snake. "So, only me and you remain, huh... if only you could talk.." he says, sipping his rum again. "But if you do, I might aswell just be going crazy due to desert heat.." Griff adds.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:28 pm

The snake continues to stare impassively at Griff. Then, all of a sudden, it slithers up his right foreleg and coils itself around the limb, flicking its tail at it.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:32 pm

"What the..." Griff says as the snake coils around his foreleg. He then attempts to use levitation magic to remove it without hurting it and himself.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:35 pm

The snake allows itself to be easily uncoiled, floating over to the edge of the table and latching onto it with the end of its tail. It stares at Griff curiously and flicks its tongue again.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 3:07 pm

Griff sips his drink again "...I have no idea what's going on here... damnit, why didn't you stay with Ician.."
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:36 pm

Storm lifts his face up from the bar. "How did that happen? I wasn't drunk and I didn't fall asleep... huh." He wonders aloud looking around the bar and seeing Griff and Ician's snake Theria. "Where did Ician and Harmony go?" he wonders to himself again. "And why did he leave Theria behind? Oh well I'll just have to make sure it's looked after until he returns."

Storm stands up and walks over to the table. "Hi Griff, finished your job then?" he asks, sitting down. Storm lights his horn and creates a ring of heat in the middle of the table slightly above normal pony body temperature.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:45 pm

"Pretty much." Griff answers and sips his rum again. "As for the snake, it fell off Ician when he left and then tried to wrap around my leg. I am seriously clueless of what's going on here."
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:50 pm

"That seems to be where it is most comfortable. Now why did you let go of Ician?" He says not actually asking the snake but thinking out loud. "There's a warm spot in the middle." He say's pointing to it. Storm turns back to Griff. "Much trouble?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:53 pm

"Mostly just spying from above for royal forces in the middle of the desert... but they paid me well so why not." Griff says, still looking at the snake. "..If I say that this snake starts talking, please slap me to bring me back to reality." he adds, now looking at the bottle of rum as if he were trying to identify its ingredients.
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 6:50 pm

"They do sell some strange drinks here." Storm says. "I'm pretty sure the snake can't talk, but don't worry I'll tell you if it does." He lent back slightly, stretching out. "See anything interesting in the desert?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 6:59 pm

"Couple of ruins, bandit camp, a tiny lake. Nothing much." Griff sips again. "But I did what they needed me to do. And I got paid. And even after that they revealed that they're actually part of Royal forces."
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 7:05 pm

"Wait. Royal forces? As in Equestrian royal forces? What would they want in a desert?" Storm asks more interested now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next