OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The tale of Raining Stars [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 2:52 am

Moon stared at Rain, her face turning a crimson red. She opened and closed her mouth a few times, but no words came out. He...kissed me on the cheek and called me cutie... "I'll be in my room if you need me, later!" She said quickly, bolting up the stairs and into her room. She closed and locked the door, falling on her flank. She got to her hooves and walked over to that book she wrote in. She grabbed and pen and opened the book, starting to write. Does he...like me? She wondered as she wrote in her book.

Once she was done, she closed the book and kicked it under her bed. She spit the pen out of her mouth and flopped onto the bed. She thought it was going to be a long day. It didn't help that her shift is far for reach. Many hours of possibly sitting in her room and thinking.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:45 am

Rain slowly lifted the mug back up to his lips sipping it as she fled to her room, the water almost sighed as it flowed out and began shifting around the room, "So, uh... What do ya think was up with her? It was just a kiss on the cheek..." His ears droop slightly as he finishes off the coffee, "That stuff is good... Who made it?" He paused in his outloud musing and slowly looks at the water, "You. You made me coffee?" A few bubbles rose out as it hastily flowed back into the flask, seemingly done wandering about.

"...you make no sense water." He shook his head and went up the stairs, knocking on her door he asked, "Moon? You in there? You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 2:13 am

Moon lifted her head and looked at the door, her face a bright red. "Y-yeah. I-i'm in here and y-yes I-i'm fine. W-why do you ask?" She said, stumbling over her words. She wondered what he was doing outside her room besides asking questions. She slowly gets up from her bed and walked over to the door. She, equally slowly, unlocked the door and peaked out into the hallway. She looked back into her room and looked around quickly, a nervous habit of hers.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 2:39 am

He pauses as she stutters, obviously flustered, he decides to be evil, just this once, "Why so nervous? Am I so dastardly handsome that you blush in sight of me?" He says wiggling his eyebrows. With a smiles he chuckles dropping the act, "C'mon what's wrong Moon? Wanna talk about... Whatever it is?" He thinks for a moment, "Uh... Was it because I kissed you...?"
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 3:40 am

Moon's face turned a darker shade of red as the tips of her ears burned. "N-n-n-n...NO!" She closed the door quickly and quickly ran over to her bed to hide under her blanket. Through this all she had forgot to lock her door. "There is nothing wrong. Nothing at all." She stayed quiet for a moment thinking about how to answer Rain's last question. "It's kinda because you k-kissed me...Why did you kiss me?" She said in a tone that was not quite anger, nor happy. She laid there under her blanket wondering why he kissed her and why she, herself, didn't figure out that his surprise was gonna be to kiss her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 2:25 am

Rain frowned, "Well I suppose I thought it was right, I didn't think I was hurting anything was I?" His ears droop slowly, "Is it bad that I kissed your cheek? I-I won't do it anymore if that's what you want." He scuffles a hoof waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:20 am

"N-no you weren't hurting anything, and no it wasn't bad that you kissed my cheek. And..." Moon stayed under her blanket, cuddling a little stuffed robot plushie. "R-rain...I reacted the way I did because...no one ever kissed me on the cheek before." She looked down at the robot plushie, only then just realizing she was cuddling it. She quickly pushed it near the bottom the the bed and got out from under the blanket. She made her way over to the door, opening it and smiling slightly at Rain. "So...you t-thought it was right to kiss me on the cheek?" She looked at the ground, pawing at it awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:35 am

Rain's ears perk, "Never been kissed before...?" He thought a little on this before smiling inwardly, "Y-Yea, it did feel right to kiss you, and... Honestly it was a good feeling. I enjoyed it at least." He said chuckling as he rubs the back of his neck, "And uh... If you wanted I could... Kiss you... So you could know what it was like?" He asked almost questioning himself, 'smooth' he thought, 'real smooth.'
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 6:07 am

"Correction. I've never been kissed by another stallion besides my dad. I...usually stay clear of other stallions...I've had a bad history with them." Moon's ears drooped a little. "Rain...You know when I first saw you out in the streets, I...I thought I was being the dumb little mare I always am because I invited you to stay in my house. Those first few minutes we talked, you were very...," She paused to think of the correct word. "Charming. When you agreed to accompany me on my patrol, I was more than happy with you coming along."

She looked up at Rain, smiling at him. She stepped closer to him and kissed his cheek lightly. "I do believe I owe you a thanks for staying. You make me feel like I'm not lonely." She turned and walked back into her room, closing the door, without another word. I can't believe I just kissed him! Why did I do that?!?! She thought, blushing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 1:14 pm

Rain Splash stayed perfectly calm until she shut the door, that's when he seemed to melt, he managed to drag himself back to his room supporting a large blush as he smiles like an idiot. Pulling himself up and splashing a bit of (rather angry) flask water to calm his blush, he lays on his bed dee in thought, the water of the flask broke into hoof sized balls, about seven of them, and began to float around the room, going from calm water to spiky ice chunks as he drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:47 pm

Mon walked over to her bed and flopped down on it. She looked around under her blanket, trying to find where she kicked her robot plushie to. Once she found it, she held it close, her blush not going away. She quickly remembered that Rain had a piece of paper stuck to his muzzle when he woke up. She wondered what that paper had written on it.

She quickly hopped out of her bed and put her little robot on her back as she walked over to her door. She creaked it open slightly to see if Rain was outside. When she saw he wasn't, she opened the door fully and walked slowly down the stairs and into the living room. She made her way over to the desk where the paper was and picked it up, reading.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:06 pm

Rain muttered in his sleep and rolled over slightly, his water rippling a bit as it continued to float around, the dazzling crystals of ice made the room seem to shine.

Downstairs the note he wrote described his time in Canterlot with his friend, Rapier. A Pegasus with a black coat, how Rapier's mother gifted him the strange flask. How he thinks it linked with his mind, how Rapier died... Then it describes in vague detail a couple of major jobs as a merc he has preformed. One part even told how he snuck into the Royal Guards barracks and got training while disguised as one of them. As well as the one bad job where he was tortured by a group of griffons for failing his objective, as well as telling that he had the scars to prove it. It told of his most recent job which was a simple guarding of a important Canterlot elite who was paranoid of the streets, it went without a hitch and he got paid handsomely, then a bit more described being at the bar. It smudged at the end, where it described him getting out of the bar in the rain...
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 6:32 am

Moon read through it carefully, not wanting to miss anything on the paper. About half way through the paper, she looked up and turn her head towards the hallway. She sat down on the ground, looking back at the note in her hooves, her little robot plusie falling off her back. "Griffins...torture...Merc...Sneaking into the Royal Guard barracks...Rain Splash...You are one interesting, and one very sad stallion..." She said to herself, putting the note back on the desk. She leaned down and grabbed the little robot and walked back up to her room.

Once there, She flopped down on the bed and stared at the ceiling. She was thinking about what was on the note and wondered if she should have read it in the first place. She turned her body towards her bedside desk, noticing the alarm clock was gone. "...Great..." She opened the little drawer in the desk and pulled out another clock, turning and setting the alarm to when she had her shift. She snuggled up in her blanket and slowly drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 1:34 am

Rain mumbled softly as he awoke, he didn't know what time it was, and felt a bit too lazy to look outside. He slumped off his bed as the blob of water rolled out as well, stretching out, (which pushed Rain against the wall because it took up the whole room) and sighing.

Rain groans against the wall, "WHYYYYY...." He starts elbowing the blob, "Move. Out. Of. The. WAY!" Each word punctuated with another elbow hit, finally the bob shrinks down and blurbles into the flask, he shakes his head and heads downstairs for some breakfast... Or dinner.., whatever.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 3:05 am

Moon's ears flicked at the slight sound of Rain yelling, but didn't get up. She rolled in her bed, pulling the blanket over her head and snuggling her robot. A small smile crept on to her face as her room was completely silent and calm. That silence and calmness, however, was about to be interrupted by a certain pesky clock.

Moon sat up straight, looking the clock on her bedside desk, as the clock started to ring. She let out a long, low groan as she turned off the clock. She opened the door to her room and went down the hall, towards the bathroom. Her hoofsteps were heavy and sleepy. She opened the door to the bathroom and walked in. She closed the door and locked it behind her. She turned on the lights, wincing back a little at the sudden light.

She made her way over to the shower, turning it on and letting it run a little bit. She moved her hoof through the water to make sure it was warm before stepping inside the shower and letting her mane and coat get drenched in water. She sat down and used one of her wings to grab the bottle of shampoo. She squirted a little bit of shampoo on her front hooves and started to rub her mane.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:22 pm

Munching a simple sandwich, for he didn't feel like making anything extravagant, he looked towards the stairs hearing hoof steps, as opposed to coming downstairs they went to the bathroom, where the shower started up. Thinking he looked outside after swallowing the bite of food, "Huh, nighttime... Hope her shift isn't too bad, maybe I could go with her..." He smiles, "Or make her something to eat!" He snickers as the water splays out like tentacles, grabbing things out of the fridge, the pantry, and cupboards.

He sung in a rustic voice a small part of a song as he began cooking, "When your rife with devastation, there's a simple explanation, you're a Toymakers creation, trapped inside a crystal ball~" he smiled as he flipped the eggs, a banana hovered in front of him getting a small nod as he continued, "And whichever way he tilts it know that we must be resilient, we won't let them break our spirits as we sing our silly song~"

The perfect (in his opinion) looking eggs with a bit of herb near the side, were on the plate. He mumbled a few lines of the song before he started up again, his voice shaking slightly as an image of Rapier went through his mind, "W-When you've bungled all your bangles, and... Your loved ones have been mangled... L-listen to the jingle jangle of my Gypsy Tambourine, cause these chords are hypnotizing, and the whole worlds harmonizing, so please children stop your crying and just sing along with me..." By he time he had stop the plates were shaking in his hooves, his wings constantly were fluttering and readjusting, his gaze was shifty, and any time he controlled the water it rippled so violently it seem about to shake apart. He managed to set the eggs and hay bacon on the table as well as the banana, just in case.

Taking a shaky breath he put his best happy face on and waited for Moon to be done with her shower.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 2:59 am

Moon stopped rubbing her mane and put her head in the water, smiling as the water rinsed the shampoo out of her mane and the feeling of it running down her back and past the base of her wings. She stayed in the water for a few moments before shutting the water off and stepping out of the shower. She grabbed a towel on the towel rack and started to dry her mane and coat. She shook her head to get a few water droplets to fly everywhere.

Once she was satisfied that her mane and coat was dry enough, she unlocked the door to the bathroom and walked down stairs to get a little snack before putting on her armor. She made her way towards the kitchen with a still slightly wet mane. She walked in and saw Rain with eggs, hay bacon, and...a banana...She really hate bananas. She could never figure out how to open them. She really wondered why she had bananas in the first place. "Uh...Good night, Rain. Did you make me something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 2:06 pm

As Rain was about to sit down he heard steps coming down the stairs. Seated he looked to see Moon, a very damp Moon.

FWOOSH

He stared a bit longer before he sunk into his seat, his wings still sticking out of the now seemingly empty seat, he muttered, "Yea... I made eggs...." He poked his head out from under the table as his water seemed to grab him and set him right in his chair, he crossed his arms as his wings slowly defended back until he clamped them against himself.

"Uh... Sorry about that..." He chuckles nervously, as a small smacking sound from inside the flask was heard... Could have sworn it sounded like a hoof making face contact...
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 6:05 am

Moon's face turned a dark red the moment Rain's wings went FWOOSH. She trotted over to the table and looked at the plate of food with a smile. She pulled out a chair and sat down. "It's quiet alright..." Her ears stood up straight at the sound of a hoof making contact with a face. "Did you hear that?" She asked Rain, looking around the kitchen. She just shrugged it off and looked down at the plate. She grabbed a fork and cut a piece of the egg. She ate the little piece with a small smile. She swallowed and said to Rain, "Thanks for the food."
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 2:18 am

Rain nods absently, his face as if almost waiting for her to look down shed a small tear, falling into his lap quickly, he smiled through it though, grabbing a fork with his hoof (logic be damned) he cut his eggs up and ate a piece of hay bacon before asking her a question, "So... Are you always stationed in the same place? Or are you always stationed in the same place?" He asked curiously, wondering if there was any spice to guard duty.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:07 am

Moon eat more of the eggs and hay bacon, happily. When Rain had asked the same question...twice...Moon looked up at him, swallowing the food that was in her mouth. She thought about his questions a giggled a little bit. "Hehehe. You said the same question twice. Rain, you're kinda silly sometimes. Anyway, I don't always have the same station. I sometimes get to wander the halls of Canterlot Maze Castle, wander the streets, guard the front gates, guard the entrance for the throne room. Tonight, I'm suppose to be stationed at the front gates again." She took a piece of hay bacon and ate it.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:33 am

He nodded, "Hopefully that uh... Guard won't be on duty eh? Or at least more silent that last time." He went to take a bite, but instead looked up again, pouting softly, "I'm not silly... I'm Cute!" He exclaimed holding his fork high.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 8:04 am

Moon giggled at Rain's little out burst. She thought he was adorable when he acts a bit foalish. "Alright then. You're cute. How bout that? I'm pretty sure Star's not gonna be stationed with me." She grabbed another hay bacon and at it. She swallowed the hay bacon that was in her mouth and looked up at Rain with a curious look. "Why do you ask, Rain?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:46 pm

He leans back slightly, "Well I'd hate to be stationed near anypony who would talk my ear off, and thank you, you're cute too." He smiles and winks before returning to the last bit of his breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 9:31 pm

Moon blushed a little bit, her left ear flopping against the side of her head cutely. "Am I really that cute?~" She asked making the most adorable face she could. She stuck out her bottom lip and made a little pouting noise. After a few moments she stopped and stated to giggle. She turned back to her food and ate the rust of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The tale of Raining Stars [Private]
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next