OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The tale of Raining Stars [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayne

Rayne

The tale of Raining Stars [Private] Empty
PostSubject: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:46 pm

Rain Splash sighs in relief, he had just won a gamble, walking out into the rain with a much larger bag of bits then when he entered the bar. A few angry patrons were rather angry about their loss of coin, but only one had punched him, he trotted down the streets happily with a slightly bruised eye. Keeping his wings tucked at his sides he frowned, "I need a place to sleep..."

He spent the next couple hours trying to find a place that would let him in, the bars were packed and noisy and the patrons were drunk and selfish, he gave up his search and found a lovely little spot in between two buildings. Using his wings as a sort of blanket her covered himself and began to doze off, hoping no guards would find him... Unless they arrested him, hey free food.

He blushed softly as a thudding was heard from the building near him. Knowing full well what they were doing as he tried to fall asleep once more...
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:52 am

Moon Tinker had been tasked in patrolling the streets of Canterlot for the night. She was surprised she wasn't told to guard to throne room or something like that. She didn't complain though and continued to walk down the street, the sound of her slippers echoed with each step. She was equipped with her lunar guard armor and binoculars.

She had purposely stayed clear of the streets that had bars open because she didn't want to deal with the drunk stallions. She did, however, look between the building she passed. As she passed by Splash, she was curious as to why the stallion was outside instead of in a hotel or something. "Uh...Hey there mister?" She called out, looking around before walking over to Splash.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:38 am

Rain Splash gave a small sigh and looked up, "Hello back at'cha...." He would have continued his retort if he hadn't noticed the armor she had on, there goes a free couch for the night...

He clears this throat awkwardly, "I mean uh. Hello there Miss Guard! Beautiful weather we are having wouldn't you say?"
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:52 am

"Yes a rather nice weather we are having. Would, if you don't mind, tell me what you are doing out her on the streets of Canterlot? You don't seem like one of those drunk ass holes that usually causes trouble and pass out on the streets." Moon said, looking around their immediate area.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:08 am

Rain chuckles, "Clever, I like that. Well it seems I ran out of bits, or rather, I ran out of places to spend the bits I earned. Since everypony in the bars want to hit me WITH a bar. Hence my black eye." He gestures to his eye with a bedazzling hoof.

He gets up only to sit back on his haunches, twitching an ear, "And what is a pretty mare doing down here? You're a guard, so you can obviously defend yourself, thestral which means this is probably a good, if not the best job for you, being a guard just tells me you wish to either guard Equestria for the greater good, or personal reasons." He examines her a bit more, "And pretty eyes to boot! Who's the lucky stallion?"
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:23 am

"What I'm doing here is curiosity." Moon said simply, blushing a little bit at the pretty mare comment. "Personal reasons? As if. I only became a guard to protect others." She stated simply to Rain. She was slightly caught off guard by his next question though. "L-lucky stallion? As in a s-special somepony? N-no I don't have a special somepony." She let out a sigh and looked up at the stars.

"So you have bits, but you can't enter a bar, and you have nowhere to stay. You have no friends? Or family in Canterlot?" She asked, turning her head back towards Rain with a bit of a sad look.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:43 am

Rain Splash becomes a tad defensive, "No, no family. And friends? Yea sure." He reaches into a sheath on his leg and lays a crystal dagger in front of her, slowly so she wouldn't draw her own, "This," he said as he slowly looked back up to her with saddened eyes, "Is all that remains of Wind Chime." A spastic growth of crystals impaled him a long time ago. This was crafted from the spire of rock that killed him." Good thing it was raining, not all of the water that hit the ground was from the sky...
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 12:33 am

Moon watched Rain pull out the dagger. She was ready to draw her sword if he attacked her. She she saw that he hadn't, she listened carefully to Rain. Once he was done, her ears were flat against her head. "Wow...That's sad. So, you don't have anywhere to stay for the night?" She wanted to at least help the stallion. She didn't want him to stay out in the rain, he would surely catch a cold.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:21 am

"I don't usually, but it doesn't usually rain in Canterlot..." He frowns wondering if the Pegasus teams were watering the sidewalks for any particular reason. He shivers again, "And the rain is never this cold."

He slowly grabs his dagger and sheaths it. Keeping his flask and satchel safely away from the current weather, "Why? I don't suppose you have a blanket?" He chuckled amused at his own jest.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 2:26 am

"No. But I have an extra bed at my place. I get kinda lonely in my place. It might be nice to have some company." Moon offered. "That is if you want to. You don't have too, but it's just the fact that you might get sick...and that you seem like a nice stallion." She gave him a little smile. "I'm still on shift, but I think I have enough time to get you to my place and get back to patrolling the streets."
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 2:43 am

Rain Splash was actually surprised by this, usually he knew when a mare liked him or not, this time was different...

He nods eagerly, "Beats the streets!" His eye's swelling went down a bit, be it from the cold of the rain, or time he didn't know nor care. A comfy bed was his for the taking! And a mare that has entrapped his attention, he will keep a close eye in her.

"Thank you very much! You don't know how many people just pass by and laugh." He flapped his wings a few times, away from Moon, the water was flung off as a catch of his flask was seen, he quickly tucked his wings and fell in pace with her, "I'm guessing a regular house? Since cloud houses aren't allowed around Canterlot."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:09 am

Moon had an annoyed look at the mention of other ponies passing by and laughing. "Canterlot ponies...Bleh. You are very much welcome. Yes, regular house. I have actually never been to Cloudsdale before. I always wanted to go, but guard duty gets in the way." She said, turning around. She started to walk down the street, waving a wing for Rain to follow. "I'm Moon Thinker by the way. Nice to meet you..." She let her sentence hang a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 12:19 pm

"Rain Splash" he said quickly trotting with a bit of a bounce in his step, happy to have somewhere to sleep tonight, "Nice to meet you Moon." He walked beside her, not wanting her to think he was staring. Walking down the road, obviously following Moon, since he could barely find the bar!

"When is your shift over Moon? Heh, need any help?" He smirks thinking he knows the answer...
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:24 am

"My shift is over when the sun rises." Moon said simply. She waited a minute before letting out a little giggle. "It actually ends at around midnight. Also, Rain Splash...Nice name. I take it that you like the rain?" She gave him a smile. "And I don't believe I need and help. Though it might be nice to have some company while I do my patrols, but then again I don't want to cause you any trouble."
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 9:22 am

"I guess that would make sense, Midnight. And of course I like the rain! Who wouldn't? It's calming, helped farmers, and refreshing." He let a bit of pride swell in him as she giggled and smiled. When she brough up the subject of causing him trouble however...

"Seriously? Causing ME trouble? You're letting me have somewhere to sleep! A stallion you barely know for that matter. It's you I don't want to cause trouble with. And I shall GLADLY accompany you on your patrols, heh, free of charge." He trots a bit closer to her ready to follow her anywhere and back again.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 8:18 pm

"You seem like a nice stallion and I'm not one to leave a pony who is not drunk out in the streets where they might catch a cold. My kindness wont let me." Moon said, her smiled becoming slightly bigger when he said he would accompany her. "Why thank you. That's very kind of you." She continued to lead him down the streets of Canterlot, following her patrol route...Well most of her patrol route. She did try to still stay clear of the streets that had bars, not wanting to deal with any dunk stallions tonight. She didn't have any thing to talk to Rain about and was bad at starting conversations.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 1:49 am

Rain Splash walked beside her silently for a while, looking around at the light craving streets. He cleared his throat and commented, "Lovely evening we are having..." He said softly as they walked through the twilight. Ruffling his wings again he pulled out his flask with a wing. He slips it onto one of his hooves so he can look at it while walking. An odd edge creeping over him. He moved a bit closer to Moon unintentionally pressing himself against her, scanning around.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:42 am

"Yes, it is a nice evening, besides the fact that it is raining." Moon moves a lock of her wet mane away from her face. She stopped when Rain pressed against her. "Is something wrong, Rain?" Her ears bolted up, listening for any sounds. She put her binoculars up to her eyes and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:37 pm

He shakes his head slowly, "No. I don't think so. Just thought I heard something." He puts the cork back on the flask mumbling as he straps it onto his back again. He turns another corner and continue walking, moving a bit closer to the castle. Looking at her he smiles again, "Shall we?" He asks mimicking a Prance accent.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 7:19 pm

Moon put her binoculars down so that they would hang from her neck again. She turned and looked at Rain, smiling. "Oooh. Such a gentlecolt. Hehehe, we shall." She said, trotting after him. She shook her head a little to get some rain drops off her helmet, a lock of her mane falling in between her eyes by accident.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:12 pm

Rain chuckles at her helmet troubles. She was rather attractive, he tried not to. But found his gaze drawn not to anything naughty, but to her body itself. Muscular, but not exactly steroid inducing, far from it, just well defined. She was a rather pretty mare, smiling he managed to rip his gaze from her and began playing with his water, a small stream of shining and sparkling water flowed out of his flask, any rain droplets that fell on it were directed off, like a swan and their feathers. It made a circle around him to which he froze he made two much smaller sections break off and form smaller halos, he put one over his head and innocently said, "Do I look like I could EVER harm anypony?"

He giggles and turns the water into a ball of ice floating in front of him, sculpting and carving into it, for the water and the flask is enchanted to bend to the will of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:28 pm

Moon looked at him curiously. "No you don't. You actually look like the kind of pony to help some pony." She gave him a smile looking at the ball of water in front of him. "How are you doing that? You're not a unicorn, as far as I can see." She stopped and reached a hoof up to move the wet lock of her mane away from her eye.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:37 pm

Rain nods, "True on many occasions." Making he water float to her he smirks, "Oh this? I call this Oculus Water. No matter what I do I can't part with it. A... Hm, let's call her a gypsy. Placed an enchantment on it. Whoever touched the flask, besides her obviously, was bound to the water. I can manipulate it with my mind. See watch." He pushes it closer to her letting a portion cover one of her wings, yet it didn't make the wing wet, when it was completly covered he smirks, "Now the fun part."

The water hardens becoming colder, yet to her it wouldn't feel like anything, many spikes grew on her wing turning it into quite the fearsome looking weapon, "It is more than simple water." He says simply.

He pauses and adds, "Please don't drink it. It's worth more than a quick healing."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 2:02 am

Moon smiled at Rain. She was glad that he help others. She listened carefully to what Rain said, extending her wing when he covered her wing with the water. She was curious as to why it didn't feel wet and what he was doing. When the water started to become colder and grew spikes, she wondered why it didn't feel like anything. "Of course. Who would even think of drinking this?" She flapped her wing a few times. "This seems like a good fighting weapon." She turned to Rain and gave him a nice big smile.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 2:58 am

He nods, "Very useful in a fight." He let's the water melt and flow back into the flask, with a bit more of a spring in his step he looks up at the moon, "It seems your shift is over. Quiet night indeed." He nudges her we a smirk, "No drunk vagabonds up in the higher parts of Canterlot eh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The tale of Raining Stars [Private]
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next