OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The tale of Raining Stars [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayne

Rayne

The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:24 am

Rain Splash wakes up after a nap as well, instantly hollering in joy, "Time to clean!" He focused deeply as he sent tendrils of water in every directions, cleaning every available surface where ever they went, everywhere he walked the tendrils cleaned up everything, leaving it spotless. Working his way around the room, and up the stairs, after his room was finished as well as almost everything else, he slowly looked to her room, "Nah... That's invasion of privacy. I'll stay out of there I suppose...." And wandered around making sure he didn't miss anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 6:12 am

Moon was glad it wasn't raining, but that positive was countered by a negative, for she was station at the front gates with a rookie. One of the more annoying rookies if she had to tell the truth. She sometimes wanted to buck her fellow guard in the face for being so...silly. She however countered that silliness with even more silliness...Not the best solution on her part.

"Hey Moon, did ya know that that scutum translates into shield. Oh! Did you know that Luna translates into moon, which would make sense considering Princess Luna is the princess of the night." Her fellow guard, a far younger stallion guard, said.

"Hey Star, did you know most rookies in the guard are picked on? I'm surprised you haven't been beaten out yet. You sure must be persistent." Moon said back, slightly glaring at the guard named Star.

"Well...Did you know Pinkie's throwing a costume party for Nightmare Night? What are you going to be? I wont be able to come to the party cause I'm going to be pulling Luna's chariot." Star changed the subject almost immediately.

Moon couldn't help but hang her head in defeat. That was one of the worse solutions she ever came up with. "Star...Can you just be quiet? Please?"

"Oh yeah sure. I could do that. Hehe. You could have asked me sooner, ya know that right?" Moon stared at him for the longest time she could think. He actually shut his muzzle for once...How did she not think of asking him to be quiet. She almost wanted to collapse right then a there, but waited for her night shift to finally end.

Once it did end, Moon sighed in relief. She was glad Star kept quiet for the rest of her shift. She quickly made her way home, where she wondered what Rain was doing.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:26 pm

Rain Splash grinned as the last speck of dust was melted away, "This is SO cool! What else can you do?" Turning towards the "extra limb", since it looked like his side was producing a big tendril of water. As if on command the water began boiling, without hurting him, "Whaaaat?" He said slowly as he poked it, nothing. Just felt like water. He saw a small bug crawling on the ground, a cockroach, "No! Bad bug!" The water splashed onto the bug killing it instantly, "Oookay... This- YOU are freaking cool! I thought it was just water. You're different... Odd..."

The door opened a bit later while he layer on the-- well, floating in th air on a mattress of water wasn't exactly laying DOWN is it? He snoozed softly in the floating water mattress mumbling happily as the mattress bumped a wall, floating in somewhat random directions.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:23 am

Moon walks into her home, noticing that it wasn't as messy when she had left. She glances up at Rain as he floats around on his mattress of water. She closed the door behind her as she made her way to the kitchen, intending to leave Rain up there for a few moments as she make herself a little snack, looking back at him before she disappeared into the kitchen.

She poured herself a glass of water and picked up two apples. She set one down on the table right next to her glass of water, walking out into the hallway. She looked up and saw Rain still floating there. She raised her hoof with the apple and threw the apple in Rain's direction. It was probably the worst way to wake someone up, but she was having a bad night, and she wanted to know what Rain was doing while she was on guard duty.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:42 am

*CLUNK*

"AHHHH!!!" He flailed slightly as his water rippled and gave away, making him flop on the floor, the water stayed in the air as he sighed, "Wait for it..." As it all came crashing down on him, sighing as the not-so-wet water flowed back into his flask he raised both of his ears, and an eyebrow at her, "Hi. I cleaned." Gesturing to the clean house he looked back at her, "Rough night?" He asked rubbing his head.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:58 am

Moon giggled a little as Rain flopped on the floor. She was glad he wasn't hurt or anything. She looked around the house with a smile. "A little bit. One of the guards I was stationed with was kinda annoying. It could have been the fact that he's a rookie though. Thanks for cleaning, Rain. I can't thank you enough." She turns and walks back into the kitchen, sitting down and eating her apple. "So how was your evening besides cleaning?" She asked Rain, looking out the door of the kitchen. She took a sip from her glass of water.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 5:36 pm

He smirked, "Rapier was always the same way, it's a talent to put up with ponies like that." He nods simply when she thanks him, "And I couldn't thank you enough for letting me stay here, so I at least try to make it up." He shrugs at her last question, "Quiet. Not much to ree-" he shudders as the water creeps up his back, "Report..."

He wiggles a little keeping a slight poker face on as the last bit of water creeps back into the flask.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 6:20 pm

"That's good. What are you going to do this fine night? Sleep some more? Stargaze?" Moon asked, taking a sip from her glass of water and a bite from her apple. She looked out a window in the kitchen, smiling a little at the night sky. She did have to admit that the star really were beautiful. She get up from her seat and walk out of the kitchen. "I'm gonna go star gazing for a few. If you want to come then you can." She said to Rain with a smile, before walking out of the house and flying a fare distance away from her house. She spotted a cloud and laid down on her back, looking up at the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 7:05 pm

Rain watched her go, "Never been stargazing before... Sounds like fun." He nodded to nopony in particular as he flew after her, he found his own cloud, and pushed it into hers, melding them together making some sort of makeshift couch. He laid on his back near her smiling as well, "It's a beautiful night out Moon. This was a good idea." He sighed relaxfully as he stared at the stars, and the moon... And Moon...
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 8:30 pm

Moon looked over at Rain. "It is a nice night. Do you know any constellations, Rain?" She asked, turning her gaze back up at the stars. She didn't really know many of the constellations herself, but she had picked up a few from that rookie guard named Star. She felt weird when she is around Rain. It was kinda the fact that he was nice enough to clean her house, but it was also the fact that he said her eyes were pretty when she first saw him. A very small blush appeared on her cheeks as she looked across the vast expanse of the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:44 pm

Rain pulls a straight face, "Uh... Does the Big Dipper count...?" He chuckles, "I only know the basic ones, like Orian's Satchel. Uhhh, Big and Little Dipper. Not many more..." The stars were easy to see tonight, and if he was correct today there was a meteor shower, though he wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:46 pm

"Yes, the Big Dipper and Little Dipper counts." Moon said, giggling a little at Rain. "Since you know about the Big Dipper, you should know where the north star is. It should be easy." Her eyes scanned the night sky, looking for something interesting. She glanced over at Rain, a smile on her face. She looked back up at the sky, waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:49 pm

He nods, "Aye, it's the brightest star in the sky, easy to find." He looks for abou a minute before smiling and pointing it out leaning closer to her so she could see it, "See? Right there."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:27 am

"It's actually about average when comparing it to other stars. It's easier to line up the two stars on the Big Dipper and it should be the end star of the Little Dipper." She looks over at Rain, her smile growing slightly bigger. "This is a very nice night." She says under her breath, trying not to let Rain hear.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:29 am

Rain chuckles hearing her easily, "Indeed it is Moon, why just you being here makes it happier." Smiling just that much brighter he stares at the sky, shed tear falls from his cheek through the cloud as he continues smiling. Looking at the northern star.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:24 am

Moon blushed lightly. She sat up and looked at Rain. "No. Being here with you makes it happier." She gave him a little boop before she started giggling. She let out a happy sigh, looking around Canterlot below them.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:29 am

Crossing his eyes looking at his nose he smiles too. He chuckles and nuzzles her shoulder slightly trying to get her attention as he asks, "Wanna head back to our-- y-your house now?"
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 6:40 am

Moon turned her head towards Rain. "Yeah. Let's go." She stood up and unfolded her wings. She jumps off of the cloud and glides over to her house, looking behind her to make sure Rain was following. She landed right in front of her door. Opening it, she walked inside and went up the stairs. "I think I'm gonna head to bed for the night. You can do whatever you want." She calls out to Rain as she walks into her room and closed the door behind her. She walks over to her bed and flops down on it, smiling. She snuggled into her soft blanket, closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 1:21 am

He raises an eyebrow as Moon walks up the stairs, "Whatever I want huh? Heh, might want to be a BIT more specific next time cutie."

He sits on the couch and places his flask in the floor in front of him, staring at it hard he tilts his head, "Oh? Silent treatment?" He teases as the water flows out defiantly. It takes the form of a floating seapony and tilts it's head back, it wasn't a full sized seapony however, this one only seemed to be a bit less than half of Rain's size. Without a moments noticed he shot forward and cleaved the water in two, with a kitchen knife from the counter.

However nothing happened as the water moved closer, "Uh... What I meant to say is um... Oh what nice weather we are having?" Rain timidly replied as he backed up, placing the knife on the floor, gently as to not wake up Moon. The elemental stared hard at Rain, "Er... Hi." Rain waved as well, wondering what it wanted.

It leaned forward quickly and placed a kiss on his cheek then flopped into nothing, the water harmlessly flowing back into the flask. Rain however had his face twisted in confusion, "I... But... Whaaaat?" He flopped onto his rump. As he sighed and payed down near the flask he looked to a piece of parchment and a quill, with ink as well. Tiredly he mumbled, "I'm writing down everything I have found so far. Maybe explaining it to Moon will... I dunno, help?" He shook his head, she had always made him feel better.

He wrote, and wrote, and wrote some more. Explaining everything with semi-decent mouth writing skills. 3/4th of the way done however he fell asleep on top of the (thankfully dry) parchmant. Snoozing happily as the ink stayed a good distance away.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 2:31 am

Moon slept soundly in her bed, snuggling her warm blanket as the sun shined through the bottom of her closed curtains. She had a smile on her face as she slept. "Mmm...A muffin...don't mind if I- Ah!" She was talking a little in her sleep, but unlucky for her she forgot to turn off her alarm clock. She sat up and looked at the accused clock. She picks up the clock and throws it across the room at the door. The clock flew across the room and smashed into lots of pieces on impact. "SHUT UP YOU STUPID CLOCK!" She shouted, before flopping back in her bed, glad the clock shut up. She snuggled into her blanket once more, hoping to get some more sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:48 pm

Rain Splash mumbled and adjusted his sitting position, a voice in his mind echoed, it didn't exactly speak, but more of just a noise,

Third day in a row with now sleep... his mind thought while he snoozed, This little amount of sleep isn't enough, would the black substance work?

The water, as if obeying his mind poured onto the floor, and began flowing into the kitchen, it set up the coffee pot, placed the coffee in the Tray, and flowed water into the side as well, then set it to brew.

This will keep him awake... For now.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 3:23 am

Unfortunately for Moon, her past self had set up a back up mechanism encase of her refusing to wake up. The, now broken, clock had been attacked to a rope that wasn't tied so hard that it wouldn't prevent the clock from being thrown. The now loose rope was flying through a pull attached to the roof and caused a small book to fall on a button. The button turned a few gears, under the bed, and caused a hidden alarm clock to go off.

Moon sat opened her eyes at the thud the boom made, she quickly closed her eyes and pull her blanket over her head. When the ringing of the clock started, she bolted straight up and looked around her room. "Where is that clock! WHERE?! I hate myself for being so smart with chain reactions some times..." She said, hopping out of her bed. She made her way over to the hidden button what was beside her bedside desk. She kicked off the book and the clock imminently stopped ringing.

Moon shook herself a little bit before walking out of her room and down the stairs. She made her way over to the kitchen where she saw the coffee maker was turned on. She shrugged it off as Rain making himself a cup and went over to the to get some food. She pulled out a banana out of the fridge and made her way over to the living room. On the way there she was trying to figure out how to open the banana. "Grr. Why are bananas so hard to open..." She looks up from the banana at Rain's sleeping body. "Err...Rain...?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:47 am

Rain bolted up with the parchment still attached to his face. He paused in thought before turning his head to Moon, he looked very tired, but his eyes themselves never gave it away as he energetically asked, "Yes? Oh, huh... Guess I didn't make it to the bed..." With a nervous squee he slides off the stool to the floor, pulling the parchment off his muzzle. As he briefly reads over it he frowns, trouble clearly seen in his eyes as he slowly sets it down on the desk.

Is that... He smells slightly before approaching Moon, "Is that you?" Trying not to invade her personal space he smells again, "Why do you smell like coffee, you smell REALLY goo--" he sees the coffee pot and quickly sets his rump on the floor, giving her big pleading eyes, "Hehe, I uh... Really like coffee. I'll give you a surprise if I could have a cup...." He said mysteriously.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 3:26 pm

"I...thought...you were making the coffee..." Moon muttered quietly, turning to the coffee pot with a curious look. "Hmm...Okay. You can have a cup of coffee." She gave Rain a smile before walking over to the coffee pot. She set her banana down on the counter, grabbing a nearby cup. She grabbed the handle of the coffee pot in her mouth and poured some coffee into the cup. She put the coffee pot back and grabbed the cup carefully with one of her wings. She made her way back over to Rain and placed the coffee down in front of her. She wondered what the surprise was.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 3:40 pm

He jumps forward and takes a big gulp of the coffee, ignoring the temperature as he drinks, "Mmmm, coffee..." He sips it a few more times in bliss before looking back to Moon, "Whoops! Almost forgot!" He leans forward quickly and kisses her cheek still smiling, "Thanks for the coffee cutie!" He says grinning as he sips more of the coffee, eyeing the coffee pot like a timberwolf eyes a rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The tale of Raining Stars [Private]
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next