OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The tale of Raining Stars [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:48 pm

"Well..." Moon thought about what Rain had asked. Why did she read it... "I was curious?" She turned back to him and gave a sheepish look. "I get...I get curious easily. Sorry if you didn't want me to read it." She finished the rest of the food and looked Rain in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:51 pm

He chuckles, "I made with intent that you WOULD read it. The fact you did saves me some trouble, let's you know what I am as much as who I was." Sadness touched his eyes momentarily only to be replaced with mirth, as it always has. He gave a small saddened smile, "Hope I'm still welcome, after knowing I'm a merc."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 7:31 pm

Moon looked down at her hooves in deep though. "You are still welcome to stay, Rain. I don't mind if you are a merc. You are a nice stallion." She looked up at Rain with a warm smile. She wanted him to feel welcomed. A light blush appeared on er cheeks as she got up and put her plate into the sink. She trotted over to him and give him an awkward hug.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 12:48 pm

Rain, who since he was born loved hugs, hugged back lifting her off the ground with ease, twirling her around with a laugh, "Wonderful!" He set her down and put a hoof to his chin, "Now about that snuggle..."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 6:28 pm

Moon flailed her hooves around a little bit as she was lifted off the ground. She stumbled a little bit when she was put back down, but shook it off and smiled at Rain. "Yeah? Do you want to...cuddle now?" She asked pawing at the floor a little. She looked down at her hooves with a blush on her face.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 1:07 pm

"Sure!" He exclaimed, smiling, "Uh... Couch?" He paused as a small blush appeared on his face, "Bedroom?" He didn't know if she'd agree with that, that was pushing a bit far, but the couch seemed a decent, cuddling spot.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:30 pm

Moon looked up at Rain. "Uh...Yeah..." She made her way out of the kitchen and towards the living room. She laid down on the couch, her tail laid on top of her leg. She waited for Rain to come in.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:06 am

Rain scooted up beside her drapping a wing over her body being careful not to flash her in any way he kept his tail tucked, making some final adjustments he and her were now sucsefully in cuddle position, he nuzzle her gently, "Comfy?"
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 8:25 am

Moon smiled at Rain, scooting closer to him. She felt the feathers of his wing tickle her body a little bit, making her giggle. She gave Rain a little nuzzle back closing her eyes and cuddling closer to him. "I'm comfy. Thanks for asking." She wanted to feel the warm of his body and his soft coat. She slowly drifted off to sleep, but before she retreated to dream land she muttered, "I like you Rain," quietly.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 4:53 pm

He gave a big smile, "I like you too Moon." And he too slipped off into the dream realm.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 4:37 am

Moon smiled in her sleep as she remembered one of her better memories with her parents. She loved her parents a lot and made a little mental note in the back of her mind to visit them. She unconsciously cuddled closer to Rain.

A younger thestral stood on top of a stool, looking onto a table that had many springs, cogs, screws, and pieces of wood. There was a tan pegasus stallion standing behind the young thestral with a smile. "Daddy? Can you teach me about mechanics? I want to be just as great as you." The little thestral filly said with a smile to the stallion.

"Haha. If ya say so Darlin'. Ah guess ah can teach ya a few tricks." The stallion gave the little thestral a nuzzle and picked her up so that she now stood on the workbench that had the parts. "Now listen close ya hear? Ah don't need t' be repeating myself." At that the little thestral nodded and look as the stallion grabbed a few tools and spare parts.

In the physical world, a alarm was going of in Moon's room, but since she was on the couch with Rain, she hadn't heard it. She just laid and cuddle against Rain, a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 9:39 pm

The flask had done the job of the good stallion, making a sound very close to the sound of a non-morning pony waking up, it poured out of the flask hearing a sound so annoying it made the poor water want to beat its face into the nearest object. It rolled quickly up the stairs and into her room, not paying attention to its surroundings it focused solely on the alarm, sneaking up on its prey before pouncing, engulfing the whole clock in the enchanted water, however it was buzzing so the flask was stuck buzzing around frantically.

It squealed in fright and tumbled back down the steps, the clock still lodged in the water. It jumped on the couch where the lovers were sleeping and frantically jumped up and down,
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 11:12 pm

Moon perked up her ears a little, opening her eyes and and blinked sleepily. It was an...odd sight to say the least...A clock surrounded by water while the water itself was jumping up and down...Along with a ringing that could only be the alarm she set...Wait. Alarm she set?! Moon's eyes widened as she took the clock in her hooves, shaking the water off a little. Ten o'clock... She was going to be late for her shift if she didn't hurry...

She carefully rolled off the couch and ran out the room. She stopped mid run when she saw the calendar on the wall. "Wait..." She muttered, walking over to the calender and checking the date on it. She nearly winced and groaned when she saw what day it was. She didn't have to go to work and she didn't need to worry about the next few days... She threw the clock into a corner of the living room and walked back over to the couch Rain was on. She hopped back onto the couch and snuggled Rain close.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 11:20 pm

Tensing and waking up slightly he looked for whoever was attacking, only to relax as Moon settled in next to him he curled closely and smiled, "Hey, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:33 am

((Bummmmmmp. ;w;))
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 3:20 am

Moon looked up at Rain. "Oops. Did I wake you up? I didn't mean to." She said, awkwardly nuzzling his chest and scooting closer to him. "I'm doing fine. You?" She said, answering his question with a smile.

((Sowwy. I didn't see the post. ;3;))
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 3:31 pm

He chuckles, "I'm fine." Blinking widely he relaxed as she nuzzled him, returning the cuteness by kissing her neck, "Seems no work today huh cutie?" A thought crossed his mind of what they could do to pass the time, but he pushed it away.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 11:23 pm

Moon blushed a little at the kiss but smiled happily at it nonetheless. "Nope. Which means I need to find a way to keep myself busy. Hmm...Do you have any ideas?" She asked, looking into his eyes and tilting her head to the side a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 12:18 am

He tried to hold back a laugh, however it only worked partially as it came out as a manly giggle, "I'm a stallion of course I have an idea of what we could do, however we have just napped most of the day, and its rather late. I don't have a clue of any night clubs that are open... Unless you feel like simply talking...?" Scooching closer to her he waited for her answer, smiling at the cute mare.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 1:34 am

Hearing Rain's manly giggle, she couldn't her but giggle herself. She hummed as she though about any night clubs she knew off the top of her head. She finally shrugged and nuzzles him again. "I don't know any night clubs right now. And talking kinda easily bores me." She smiled back at him and let one of her ears flop against her head for added cuteness.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 1:31 pm

He frowned absently rubbing her back, "Well unless we plan on taking our... Relationship to the bedroom, I could cook us something? Perhaps uh..." His train of thought had gone off the rails, his blush covering most of his face, did he really just say that? So casually?
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 6:20 pm

Moon hummed happily at the back rub. Her brain took a moment to process what Rain had just said, making her blush and stare at him. Did he really say that? She let out a small cough, leading down and kissing him lightly on the lips. She pulled away a few seconds later. She looked away from him, wondering why she just did that. She looked back at him and smiled, leaning in towards his ear. "Maybe we can take our relationship to the bedroom?~" She whispered in a sultry tone, gently nibbling his ear afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 10:05 pm

((Well it's not like he's just going to go out and say: "Hey ya wanna bang?"))

He accepted the kiss pushing forward gently himself as she pulled away, giving him a look that said what he thought he had the greatest of mental images of walking out with a big red hoof print across his muzzle. His ear twitched once before he maintained it in one position, his own blush forming much quicker than he thought possible as she spoke. To top it off she nibbled on his ear making him melt onto the couch. After meeting somepony he had been rather fond of and best friends with he used his signature saying as he hoisted her onto his back, the water formed around his feet, giving him ice skates.

"Eeyup."

Gently going up the stairs keeping her steady on his back he looked from his room to hers, "Your choice cutie." On one side they could go into his room, and keep her bedroom private. Or go into hers. He really didn't mind which.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 1:20 am

Moon gave a little yelp as she was hoisted onto Rain's back. She blushed even more and held onto his neck as he went up the stairs. She thought about which bedroom they should go in. "Hmm...Let's go to your room." She said and nibbled his ear more. She then nuzzled her muzzle into his mane and let out a small sigh. She had to wonder to herself why she had gone through with this...A small smile spread across her lips.

((Heh. True.))
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 4:54 pm

Shivering softly from her antics he wandered into his room, as the water shut the door to give them a bit of privacy. Wasting no time he trotted to the bed laying her down as he sat on the edge of the bed himself.

'This is... Amazing, maybe I could drop the merc act and settle down...' He thought dreamfully.

Leaning back he laid beside her staring at her with a smile, "Why hello there~" he said seductivly. Scooting a bit closer he leaned forward and kissed her softly, allowing her to take the first steps. Since to his knowledge this was her first time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The tale of Raining Stars [Private]
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next