OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The tale of Raining Stars [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayne

Rayne

The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 11:49 pm

((Try to avoid eating rust, it's bad for you.))

He chuckles, "Of course you are Moon! Who denies it?" He had finished his breakfast and was simply enjoying her company, "More than cute..." He mumbled softly under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 1:11 am

Moon's ears stood up straight. She quickly swallowed the food that was in her mouth, he plate now empty and void of any food. "Hmm? What was that last part? I couldn't quite hear it." She gave him a small smile, tilting her head to the side a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 2:58 am

Rain huffs, "You weren't supposed to hear that.... I said you're more than cute."

He got up and began to move upstairs, on his way he stopped by her chair, and leaned in, looking into her dazzling eyes, "Don't you agree?" He whispered, his breath smelled of fresh crushed berries despite just eating breakfast, and his warm breath brushed against her fur.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 4:37 am

Moon blushed lightly. "Hehe...I am more than cute aren't I?" She blushed even more with the feeling of Rain's warm breath against her coat. Her mind wandered elsewhere...POMF! Her blush deepened as her wings spread out suddenly. She slid lower into her seat, her ears flopped down against the side of her head. "Well this is embarrassing..." She muttered to herself, avoiding eye contact with Rain.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 11:27 pm

Rain smiles, "I could make it worse..." He slowly leans forwards, closing his eyes as his lips brush against hers, he would have just kissed her, but he wanted her to have choice in the matter as well.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:41 am

Moon turned towards Rain when he said he could make it worse and was surprised that he brushed his lips against her's. Her blush became a darker shade, as she closed her eyes and kissed him. Her ears were flopped back against the sides of her head.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:25 am

He smiled breaking the kiss sooner than he would have liked to, "Hmm. Now that I know your choice in the matter, I'll give you time to think about that." He never did like rushing things, he liked to move at the mares pace. He began walking upstairs, keeping his ears pricked just in case.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:19 am

Moon put her head down on the table, watching Rain leave. She then remembered that she was going to be late for her shift and jumped out of her seat. She ran up the stairs and past Rain, into her room. She quickly put on her armor and strapped her sword to her side before dashing out the door of her house. She made her way to the castle. Once there, she stood at the front gates, stoically.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:50 am

Rain waved goodbye but she seemed to be in a rush, she wouldn't want to be late after all. He smiles to himself as he lays on the couch, dozing off slightly, "Yes... That will give her time to think... Plenty of time... *yawns* to... Think..." By this time he had begun snoozing his messy mane tickled his nose, smelling of fresh cinnamon he dreamt of a field. Smiling as he wandered around, unlike most ponies he could simply wander around, and do what he pleases. And oddly the dreams were very life like, Rapier's mother always said it was a deep connection to Luna, but he couldn't care less, he just liked to sleep. Not for the sake of being lazy, but for the time he has in his dreams... The things he can remember...

Rain himself was sleeping soundly, as fresh tears shed from his eyes, the memories of past friends being delved into, over and over...
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 7:39 am

Moon stood at her spot, thinking deeply about what she just did...She...kissed Rain, and made his wings go POMF, or something like that. Her own wings went POMF...Her choice, he said...He is rather...cute. She spent her whole time on guard duty thinking about what to do with Rain...Once she was dismissed to go home, she walked into her house quietly and made her way up the stairs.

She made her way into her room and locked the door. She flopped down onto the bed and didn't bother taking it off. She figured she'd do something about Rain in the morning, but for now she was tired and wanted to so to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 7:30 pm

Rain shot up only to slam head first into the blob of water hovering over him. He blurbles and pulled it off, it innocently flowed back into the flask as he shook his head, it seemed around eleven in the morning, "I need to keep my own time frame... And remember to stop sleeping all the damn time..." He rubbed his eyes and yawned, looking around, content on staying put until he is stable enough to walk without flopping over, the last thing he needed was to fall asleep in the middle of the floor...
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:50 am

Moon flopped down onto the floor of her room and dragged herself across the floor, towards her closet. The sound of metal being dragged could be heard. She took of her helmet and dropped it on the ground, not bothering to put it in the closet. She sat up and took off the rest of her armor, still dropping it on the floor. She made her way down the stairs to get something to eat and drink after standing around all night.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:28 pm

Seeing a very sleepy mare was never a good sign, "Nuh uh, not happening." He trotted towards her and scooped her up, letting her lay on his back, trying to avoid protest he simply said, "Breakfast is on me today, c'mon cutie." He set her on the big chair and went back into the kitchen, even going so far as to wear a apron. He stood out into her view and posed, "How do I look?" Before trotting back into the kitchen snickering, "So, what do you want to eat Moon? Anything special? I didn't get all dressed up to "cook" cereal."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 5:05 pm

Moon protested a little as she was put on Rain's back. "Rain! No! I want to go to sleep!" She said, blushing a little bit at being called cutie. When she was set down in the chair she crossed her hooves in front of her chest. She looked at him in the apron and smiled a little bit. "Heh...You look silly." She commented, putting her hooves on the table. "Well...I don't know. Surprise me, Rain."
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 1:23 pm

"Surprise she says!" He exclaimed as he went over to the cupboard, "Surprise surprise..." He muttered softly seeing bread he smiled, "Ideeeeeeaaa~" he grabbed four slices of bread! and four eggs, busying himself with those while a tendril of water grabbed a pan and butter. Setting the pan on the stove he spread butter over the four slices, then cut out a hole in each of them, setting them butter side down on the heated pan, then cracking an egg in the middle of each of them. Sighing happily knowing he didn't break any as he flipped them all to cook the other side, soon enough he was presenting her two of the little bread eggs along with the piece of bread he had cut out, "For dunking."

He set his own plate down and hung up the apron, "Surprise?"
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 9:57 pm

Moon looked down at the plate of food, a smile on her face. "Well it certainly is a surprise. Thank you, Rain. I can have some food before going to bed." She grabbed the piece of bread and bite a piece of it off. She chewed and swallowed. She smiled warmly at Rain, a small blush on her face.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 2:04 am

He nods, "Any time." He pouted, "Back to bed? Shame... We could have snuggled..." With that he sat down, awaiting a reaction of some sorts.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 3:24 am

Moon blinked, her brain trying to register what Rain had just said. "Did you just say we could...snuggle?" She asked, seemingly to be calm. She tilted her head to the side in a questioning manner. "You said...snuggle..." A deep blush appeared on her face, her ears flopped against the side of her head. The tips of her ears were burning. She opened and closed her mouth a few times, no words coming out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:44 pm

He tilted his head to the side, on ear flopped onto the top of his head, while the other dangled under, "Yea. Snuggle, you know..." Flask took Moon's shape and he wrapped the watery figure in a big hug, wiggling as he snuggled her, "See? Flask knows what snuggling is."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 7:04 pm

"I-i-i-i..." She tried to say something but she only stumbled over the first word. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I...know what snuggling it, Rain. I'm not that clueless." She said, slightly glaring at the flask water. She felt like she should change the subject fast. She remembered that paper Rain had been writing on, even if she had already read through it it was a change of subject. "Hey, Rain. What was that paper you were writing on, a few days ago, a day ago?" She said as casually as she could.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:19 pm

His ears perked up as he swallowed his food, "Uh.. Yes why?" Flask had retreated to the flask as he ate, wondering why she was bringing up the note/letter he had made, he also pouts, "Ya know you say it like you don't want to be snuggled..."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:30 pm

"I-I didn't mean for it to sound that way..." Moon said, looking down at her hooves. She rubbed her fore-hooves together. Well looks like she didn't change the subject. Best she could do was give him an answer. "I guess we can...snuggles..." She shied back into her chair a little bit. She had to admit, she did want to snuggle with him just a tiny bit. Okay...Maybe not a tiny bit, but he's a great guy, excellent stallion.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:09 pm

He smiled, "Sounds fantastic!" Eating with a bit more gusto he looked up holding some good on the fork over his plate, "And what about the note? Something wrong with it?" He was slightly amused of her nervousness, and shyness, but thought it was rather cute, she was cute. She was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:09 pm

"Oh...It's nothing. I was just curious as to what you wrote on it, is all. Nothing wrong with it." Moon said, eating about more of the food Rain had made. A small smile spread across her mouth as she looked at Rain. She turned her eyes away and didn't look directly at him, but watched him from the corner of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 12:27 pm

He frowned, "Just a bit about me, nothing serious, well... Ok kinda, it's my story." He raised his hooves in a slightly mocking gesture towards the word "story" before returning to the last bit of his food, "How I came to be where I am now, why didja read it?" He was trying to get her eyes back again, she had looked away for some reason, and he loved her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Raining Stars [Private]   The tale of Raining Stars [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The tale of Raining Stars [Private]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next