OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Symphony [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

Symphony [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Symphony [Private]   Symphony [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:25 am

It was a sunny summer day in ponyville. the skies were clear and the day was hot. A Seapony mare wandered the street in her odd, three wheeled cart. It was filled with water and she just stayed cool. Her body was a dark purple while the tips of her flippers and tail were dappled a bright, luminescent purple. Her bight purple eyes wandered around as she steered her cart through the town. Her golden shades were at the floor of her cart with her turtle-shaped headphones. She was bored and wanted to do something, so she simply brushed he bright purple mane out of her eyes and looke for someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
krh106

krh106

Symphony [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symphony [Private]   Symphony [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:31 am

Crescendo looks at the Seapony, and chuckles at her mode of transportation. Seeing the headphones, he immediately approaches her.
"How's it going"
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

Symphony [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symphony [Private]   Symphony [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:38 am

The seapony grins. "Well, Hello there." She grins and holds out her flipper. "Name's Tidal Song. I'm a DJ." She tosses on her headphones and her shades with her free flipper.
Back to top Go down
krh106

krh106

Symphony [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symphony [Private]   Symphony [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:43 am

Crescendo holds out his hoof. "Crescendo. I don't think I've ever seen your species. around here. Speaking of which, what species are you?
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

Symphony [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symphony [Private]   Symphony [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:00 am

Song grins. "I am a Seapony." She shakes his hoof with her flipper and yawns. "So..." She notices his cutiemark. "You a Musician?"
Back to top Go down
krh106

krh106

Symphony [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symphony [Private]   Symphony [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:03 am

Crescendo's horn glows and his euphonium appears. He plays a scale. "You could say that"
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

Symphony [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symphony [Private]   Symphony [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:14 am

She giggles. "Cool cool. I was heading back to my place so I could record and play some songs. Wanna come with?" She asks, shifting lightly in her cart.
Back to top Go down
krh106

krh106

Symphony [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symphony [Private]   Symphony [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:16 am

Crescendo blinks.
"I uh, I mean, um, uh,"
Crescendo shivers
"sure"
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

Symphony [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symphony [Private]   Symphony [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:30 am

Song giggles. "I am not hitting on you, I'm just bored." She heads off, smiling as she turns to te local music store.
Back to top Go down
krh106

krh106

Symphony [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symphony [Private]   Symphony [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:34 am

Crescendo sighs "Oh thank Celestia! I thought I was in trouble for a minute there"
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

Symphony [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symphony [Private]   Symphony [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 5:32 pm

Tidal laughs. "I just met ya, I don't want to be with someone I just met unless I got every drug available in my system." She grins and keeps moving.
Back to top Go down
krh106

krh106

Symphony [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symphony [Private]   Symphony [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:17 am

Crescendo winces at the thought at a possible relationship. "Okay then. Where do you live? I'm dying to hear some music!"
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

Symphony [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symphony [Private]   Symphony [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:27 am

She grins. "Apartment near the Music Shop, where me and Vinyl work together sometimes." She says happily and proudly. She continues, and glances at him. "It's not that you aren't cute, I'm just trying to be careful, you could be a murderer for all I know." She grins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Symphony [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symphony [Private]   Symphony [Private] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Symphony [Private]
Page 1 of 1