OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Notebook

The Notebook

Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  Empty
PostSubject: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:06 am

Hearth's Warming Eve, a day spent with family and friends before you all enjoy a merry day of bonding and showing compassion. This wasn't the case of Angel Glow, she had been born and abandoned in Ponyville where she had been raised, isolated, to kelp herself safe.
  Angel sighed from her seat in Canterlot's pub, "Hey, Ginger Ale how many have I had? I lost count after two." She said swaying ever so slightly.
   "Ten, and here I took he for a light weight lassy." Ginger chuckled at the pure white pegasus, "This one's on the house, besides ye to be my only customer tonight it seems." Ginger said as he put a fresh mug of Hard cider in front of her, Angel took the mug and sipped on it.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:45 pm

Stepping into the pub was a grey pegasi with a blue mane and wing tips, left side bandaged heavily. Shaking the snow from his mane, he made his way over to the bar, eyes quickly darting over the mare at the counter, and the bartender behind it before sitting down and wincing slightly. "Evening. Scotch on the Rocks please." He requested in a neutral tone, nodding at the mare before taking the time to look over the pub again and warm up.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:59 pm

"A wee bit cold outside ain't it boy?" Asked Ginger as he got the Pegasus his glass of scotch, also handing him the rest of the bottle and the keys to the front and back door. Levitating his cap and scarf, putting them on.
"Consider it a gift from me to ya sonny. I have me girls waiting for me at home, ye know how the little ones get sometimes around this time of year. So long as the two of you lock up the pub when your done with your drinks I have no quarrel with ye." He said as he began to walk into the door his horn lit and he disappeared.
"Every year," Angel chuckled, looking over to sword she said as her swaying stopped, "so what brings a gaurd like you at this hour?" She asked. Her eyes obviously taking in every detail of his body, peering and prying at his soul to learn all she could. His Cutie Mark was all she had needed to see to know his occupation. Cider give me strength in this conversation... if I even sparked one.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 12:23 am

Sword nodded. "Just a wee bit, as you say." he replied, taking his scotch, and raising an eye at the bottle, not that he minded. "Much appreciated sir. Have a good holiday with your family..." Raising the glass to his muzzle, he took a sip and smacked his lips. "Left me a bottle of the good stuff... " he muttered, ears turning when the mare spoke to him, him staring forward. "Not a guard anymore.... and got no place else to be. You?"
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 12:35 am

"I coordinate and memorize weather coordination throughout the year. Make sure rain goes to where it's need, wind where it's needed, etc. Although I only make the schedules for the factory. I don't have no where else to be and no place I'd particullarly like to be. These holidays get lonely and alcohol hurts like hell in the morning, but it sure as heck fixes your problem for the night." She said dully, still analyzing the stallion before her. Where to take the conversation, he don't seem like much of one to talk.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 2:40 am

To that, Sword nodded and raised his glass at her. "Indeed it does...." he replied , taking another sip from his glass and sighing. "Not that I usually wake up in the morning." Eh, ain't got nowhere else to be tonight, might as well try to pretend you have social skills Getting up, Sword walked over and sat his bottle and glass down next to her, taking a seat. "Name's Sword. You got a name miss?"
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 3:42 am

"My name is Angel," replied the bracket covered pegasi, "if I may inquire I'd say you have no where else to go either? So why the bar?" She asked, taking another swig from her mug.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:31 am

"Nice to meet ya then, Miss Angel. As for why I'm here..." Sword gestured to the rack of drinks and the bottle. "Honestly, I was tired of drinking and staring at my own wall, so I figured I'd come here, drink, and stare at a different wall for a change of pace. And you? You seem like a decent mare, you ain't got no place better to be? No family to celebrate this fridged day we call Hearth's Warming Eve?" He replied, downing his drink, then topping himself off.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:53 am

"My parents abandoned me at birth, and I don't talk with my foster mom, last time I tried to go visit her I had to bust out a window to leave the house," she said, groaning at the memory, "I normally go to places like this on holidays, I stopped trying to find a special somepony since I started at the Weather Factory. What about you? You got a girl, well I think the answer here is obviously no, but never hurts to ask."
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 5:05 am

Sword's expression changed to one not of sympathy, but rather empathy. "I... know how you feel. I grew up at the orphanage just a short flight from here till I joined the guard at 16. And no, I do not have a mare. Haven't exactly had the time until now for a serious relationship. But unless you want to make a sad situation even more depressing, perhaps we should change the topic Miss Angel." Sword set his glass down, eyeing her drink for a moment. "How many of those can ya put away miss?"
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:52 pm

"I've gotten to about 25 ciders before completely passing out before," She said, a large contagious grin spread over her face, "That was probably the only night I drank because I felt like it was a normal reaction, haven't gotten drunk since, doctor said my tolerance for alcohol is above even a professional brewer. What about you? I've seen some stallions put a bit of alcohol down but they pass out after about 20 drinks normally the same stuff your gulping down your throat now.."
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:05 pm

"Not bad. Although any stallion who put 20 of what I'm drinking down is probably going to end up dead or in the hospital. One does not simply drink 20 glasses of scotch whiskey and remain alive. Heh, they were probably drinking rum or some other liquor. Me myself? I prefer to sip casually for the better part of the evening whilst my colleagues all binge and wake up wishing they were dead. And you?" He gestured to her glass. "You plan on getting smashed and making some bad decisions tonight Miss Angel?"
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 1:43 am

"I never said I drank just hard cider." She said with a smirk as she took another gulp from her mug. The brackets on her back shifting in /-like angle as she tilted back on her stool, "I don't do drugs if that's what you mean. I never do anything I don't plan, I've had people pressure me into trying them, I refused of course. They didn't stop until three of the jerks had broken my only movable wing and one of ribs, reason I go to a small clinic now," Angel Glow finished replying with a glance over at the pegasus stallion, "what about you? You gonna make any bad decisions tonight?"
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 4:10 pm

'Wasn't insinuating you did Miss Angel." He replied, setting his drink down and turning to face her more directly. "Really now? Don't suppose you remember their names or marks? Unless the guard already got them." Sword then turned back to his glass. "Might decide to make them my bad decision tonight, otherwise..." his voice dropped off as he ran his eyes over her form again. Feeling emboldened by his bottle, he continued. "Wouldn't mind making a few bad decisions with you..."
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:26 am

"Bad decisions? Like keeping said three doctors in a silent blackmailing so I don't sue them and they never treat a patient with as much roughness ever again? If you mean something else by it, please do demonstrate." Range, replied as smoothly as the cider went down her throat, leaving a burning cinnamon aftertaste. She turned and once again studied Sword, for every twitch she watched him, every movement she watched him, as if her eyes swallowed him into their pupils.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 4:43 pm

Sword grinned slightly. "That sounds like a rather good decision actually." Taking another drought from his glass, Sword leaned back slightly, his head now buzzing pleasantly. "Ahhh..... much better...." For the first time that evening, Sword rested his right hoof on the counter, an ornate silver band wrapped around it, decorated with lunar insignia. "Well Miss Angel... what else shall we get up to this evening?"
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:49 am

” Well I won't be walking straight anymode tonight. So how about we at least try and get to either of our houses and enjoy each others company? Or if you have another suggestion in mind do tell Sword. Do tell.” Angel neighed, standing up and visablly swaying as she made her way to Sword. Obviously almost tripping over her own body without actually stubbling limbs into each other, the pest behind the problem was simply weight no matter how light she really was, or how the brackets over her body were.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 3:54 pm

Sword on the other hand, whilst buzzed, still retained a majority of his coordination. "Well I don't seem to be as drunk as you, so how about I help you home and see what happens from there Angel. Here..." Sword stepped beside her. "You can ride on my back, or use me as a brace while you walk. In that shape you'll be falling all the way to your place miss."
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 11:01 pm

” Actually we should probably go to your place. Mines a two hour flight and something tells me you live much much closer.” Angel said leaning against the stallion before wobbling her way to a coat rack up front. Picking up a long lavender pink scarf and managing to get it around her neck. The size of the scarf, while long, almost covered her neck and wings giving her a childish look. ”Well this is... A mess. Umm Sword could you help me?”
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 4:10 pm

Sword nodded, moving over to her, and managed to wrangle the scarf into a somewhat decent shape. "My place it is then. Its only a short walk from here. Extended flight still pains me severely." Opening the door, Sword shivered, his wound aching under his bandaging as he began to guide Angel back to his home.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 4:35 pm

” That's fine by me.” Angel giggled, she had walked half way there. They were in the same boat and it made her a bit bubbly to know that. Wobbling against Sword as she made her way beside the stallion. Looking at the bandages, but not bothering to ask about them. She simply leaned against him, her body taking the brute of the alcohol rather than effect her mind. Knowing that Sword would talk if he wanted to, besides she still hadn't heard an answer to what she had asked.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 5:01 pm

Shivering as the wind picked up, he didn't bother talking, rather focusing on navigating the way to his home. Luckily, after only 10 minutes, he'd managed to guide her there, a small two story building, unassuming in every aspect. Opening the door, he let her go inside first before closing the door behind her, wiping his hooves on the mat placed at the door. "Home sweet home. Living room is on the right ahead. I'm going to pour me another drink, you want anything while I'm in the kitchen.?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:44 pm

"No thank you Sword. But I appreciate the offer, it's nice to know there is at least one gentlestallion still in this town." Angel said as she struggle out of the scarf, swaying about the entire time. Making her way into the living room and falling down onto the floor. Groaning in frustration, this always happened when she got drunk off her ass.
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:41 pm

Sword chuckled. Not a word usually used to describe me, but hey I'll take it. Walking into the kitchen, he poured himself another glass for himself, and walked back into the living room, hearing a thud on his way back. Seeing her on the floor, he set his glass on an end table and helped her to the couch. "Here, lay down for a bit, we'll see about walking later ok? So yeah. welcome to my place. It isn't much, but it gets the job done."
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 5:28 pm

"It's a nice home, better than mine, I practically live in the weather factory most of the time so mine has a tad bit of a dust problem I have tried fixing it, but well it always goes back to being dusty again." She said staring about what space she had veiw of as she sat down on the couch her back bracket acting as extra support against her already horrendous balance, holding her up.
    "Anything I should know before we continue though, anywhere I shouldn't go into or towards?" She asked, trying hold herself up straight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)    Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaining Company (Private w/Sword Symphony)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next