OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Wayward Souls (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Zen

Zen

Wayward Souls (private) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 2:28 am

"We find some ponies to help?" Brim suggested with a shrug as he started to walk into the small town.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 2:45 am

"yeah but who.." she asked looking around her.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 3:55 am

Brim shrugged again, and simply wandered up to one of the ponies that were working a stall near the train station. "Hi how may I-" the mare behind the counter tailed off as she realized that she was talking to a sharp toothed demon that was smiling at her.

"Actually, I was wondering if there's any way I can help you?" Brim said with a nervous smile, to which the mare just continued to stare blankly. "Or maybe there's some other ponies around the town that we could help?" Brim continued when he didn't get an immediate response. Slowly, she raised a hoof and pointed deeper into the town. After glancing in the direction of the hoof, Brim nodded, said "Thank you", and waved Lightning on to go with him deeper into the town.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 4:09 am

lightning followed close, being ever vigilant
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 4:18 am

As the two wandered through the smaller town, in some aspects they did draw plenty of stares, but unlike Canterlot, these weren't nearly as hostile and didn't last nearly as long. It was getting a little late in the day by now though, and several of the stalls were beginning to pack up. One such stand was taking a little longer as the mare who had been working it was struggling with the large baskets of vegetables that remained unsold.

The yellow mare with an orange mane and three carrots for a cutie mark was currently struggling with a large wicker basket filled with lettuce, and there was still 3 other baskets similarly full. Wondering, Brim looked over at Lightning and pointed a hoof at the struggling mare, silently asking if they should help her.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 4:41 am

"i think i recognise her so yeah i think helping would be a good idea" she stated forgeting that that was when she was a kid and that that was also about two day ago due to cronical displacement.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 5:00 am

Letting the smile spread back across his face, Brim happily walked back over to the struggling mare. "Hi there, could you use some help?" Brim asked plainly.

"Sure, if you could just give this basket the last little push onto the cart here, I think I might be able to get the other three," the mare responded without looking at who actually said that. Brim obliged and soon enough the basket was on the cart, but that still left three more that were just as full to be moved. "Thanks, I guess I was really over-" and this mare too stopped mid sentence when she got a look at Brim, though the demon was busy struggling to pick up the second basket, his arrow point ended tail swaying back and forth as he worked.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 5:10 am

lightning also got to work carrying the last basket over.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 5:13 am

The mare looked over to lightning with concern over the demon still prevalent. "Wha-what is-," she started only to trail off again as she got a good look at Lightning. Fresh confusion bloomed upon her features. "Have I met you before?" she asked Lightning.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 5:25 am

"yeah when i was just a filly, you know on your farm" she said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 2:15 pm

The mare drew back some to get a better look at Lightning and trying to remember back to her childhood. After all the mare in front of her looked to be at least close to the same age, but after minutes of studying and memories coming up with nothing, she was about to give up. Then her eyes shot open and she looked at the pony again, especially the prosthetic limb. "Lightning?" she said with blatant confusion.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 5:27 pm

"yuhuh, now where did you want this basket?" she said walking to the cart.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 5:52 pm

Carrot top wasn't responding, her jaw had dropped and her left eye had gained a twitch as she continued to look at the two, her mind desperately trying to make sense of how a pony had seeming gown into an adult in a couple days, and why there was a demon in Ponyville.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 6:00 pm

she ignored the ponies disbelief and just put the basket on the cart and packed the cart up fully.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 6:25 pm

"Wah, what happened to you?" Carrot Top finally asked as she regained enough of herself to actually question why the mare was suddenly grown and why she was traveling with a demon.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 6:32 pm

"how do you mean?" she asked turning around looking for more to do.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 7:29 pm

The cart was packed and ready to go, but Carrot Top was still struggling to piece everything together. "How'd you grow up so fast, and why are you traveling with a demon? Is this some kind of curse? Is it contagious?!" she asked the last bit with fear just barely entering her voice.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 7:43 pm

at that coment she suddenly remembered, thiough at the same time she really didnt what to explain everything "er.. errm.. we better move on and sort out where to sleep, see you later"she said grabbing brim and dragging him away
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 7:52 pm

"Wah, but we weren't done help-" Brim started as he was drug away from the still perplexed Carrot Top. Though instead of trying to follow the two and risk being pulled into the stunts that the elements seemed to get into every other week or so, Carrot Top hitched up her cart and went back to her house.

Brim meanwhile was still wondering why he was being drug away and in between the bounces, he managed to speak. "What's going on? Why are we leaving like this?" Brim asked as he managed to get his hoofing and proceeded along side Lightning on his own.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:15 pm

"i met her when i was just a filly but when i was yonger i grew up about now, so this sorter is the past for me sort of, so she knows me now as a 6ish year old filly" she said as she walked quickly.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:43 pm

Brim tilted his head in confusion. "Does that mean there's another you around town, but younger?"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:49 pm

"very much so" she replied swiftly afterwords.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 9:33 pm

"What happens if we run into her?" Brim asked as they started walking.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 9:44 pm

"dont worry, we just ignore her and leave her be quick" she explaind
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:28 pm

While Brim held onto some doubts, any solution was better than none and so he continued along side Lightning. "So does this town have an inn as well?" Brim asked thinking back to Lightning's 'reason' for leaving the yellow mare so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wayward Souls (private)
Page 15 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next