OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Wayward Souls (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

Wayward Souls (private) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 12:26 am

she nodded "if asked i will tel, if not then i shant" she said with a straight face
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 1:34 am

Brim looked over curiously, gulped and then nodded. "Alright, yeah I think I'd like to know," he said eventually.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 2:40 am

"there's a group out there, one that is still scared of luna, but at the time was scared of festrals, we are the spawn of the night so we are the counter to the other ponies spawn of day, our race was the closest to luna and thus why there are festral city's around, well this group were bad, but went only as far as posters and propagander, but there was one sect, a group of unicorns armed with tainted magic attacked cities of the old luna republic, there was 3 in nightingdale, and in the capital, there was about 5, well in my small town one showed up, in the market he fired his spell once before getting bundled on, there's always 1 pony that gets hit and is all over the news but its never to do with you, i mean it is but its not personal, well a pony was hit in that market but it hit my mom, she was bed ridden for 5 months as she was corrupted, and in the end, she passed on, but where do corrupt souls go?" she asked the expert. "that's what the spell was made to do. it was to be the most descusting way to kill somepony, do you see?"
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 2:58 am

"Death told me that at the time of judgement, the actions at the beginning, middle, and end are weighed equally and without prejudice. If she was a good pony, then she wouldn't go to Tartarus," Brim said simply. "I'm not sure about where the other ponies go, Death never told me, but he said it was across the river, but I could never see it. Just the slow moving water," he continued slightly forlornly.

"But now I'm here, and there's so many things here to see. It's really amazing," Brim said on a brighter note.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 3:04 am

"judged? judged by what?.." she asked skeptically.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 3:08 am

"I don't know, Death never told me what did the judging, but he said it was always fair," Brim continued as he paused to try and think back to some of the stories Death had told him over the years.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 3:11 am

"as far as i was taught, those that are of a clean energy go to rest, like a navarna, and those that are corrupt and evil of energy go to tautarus to be held away from coursing harm." she said softly
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 3:17 am

Brim's face twisted in confusion. "I'm not sure. Death was the one who took the ponies to the judge and if they were bad, he brought them to Tartarus, or at least that's what he told me," Brim continued looking over to Lightning with some uncertainty.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 3:18 am

"are you implying she was evil to be to be there?!" she shouted at him
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 3:21 am

"Umm... maybe? If she was evil then she'd be there, but if she was good she wouldn't. I don't know where she is really, but if she was a good pony then she wouldn't be in Tartarus at all," Brim said trying to diffuse the suddenly angry mare.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 3:31 am

"no coz i know shes there see because that's where her resenence was coming from, and i know it was there coz i tracked it down! and she was not evil!!"she shouted almost in a rage to hear some pony suggest her mom was evil, her hoof began to spark and zap out of almost control.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 3:39 am

"Uh, um... maybe... maybe the judge never got the chance to see her?" Brim suggested as he grasped for a solution, or at least something that might make Lightning less angry. "You said she had some weird magic cast on her, right? What if it made her skip being judged and she was just thrown into Tartarus?"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 3:42 am

"maybe..." her rage began to dim
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 3:52 am

"I'm sorry Lightning, I don't know exactly what happened, and I don't know how to help," Brim said looking down at the badge. "I'm not exactly getting off to a good start am I?"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 3:58 am

lightning took a deep breath "its not your fault we don't even know the full story."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 4:05 am

"So, we're still friends?" Brim asked worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 4:06 am

"until the end" she said letting the anger out.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 4:10 am

"Then off to Ponyville?" he then asked as they continued to aimlessly wander the streets of Canterlot. "Where is Ponyville anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 4:41 am

"we'll go by train, so lets go this way to the trainstation" she said
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 5:52 am

Brim nodded and followed Lightning to the station. It wasn't packed but not empty either, though the scarce few ponies there didn't seem to really notice the slightly abnormal two. They were too busy paying attention to their own business, and when the train arrived, they got on seemingly without a care. "What is this thing," he asked looking at the train still rapt with confusion.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 10:23 pm

"its a train, its moves us from one place to another, that's it really" she tried to explain
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:32 am

"Hmmm," Brim went as he joined the others on the train. Copying what he saw, the demon took his seat and after a few minutes the strain started moving. Needless to say, Brim's face was practically glued to the window, watching the scenery at first crawl by and then gradually pick up speed until they were moving at a steady pace.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:34 am

lightning began to fiddle with the mana batteries, being more than careful with them.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:52 am

The ride went smoothly, and rather quickly. Soon enough, the train was pulling into the station and came to a complete stop. "All passengers leaving for Ponyville, this is your stop. Next stop, Appleloosa," the conductor called out to those in the train car. A number of the passengers got up, including Brim, and he began to make his way off the car, but he wouldn't move before he had Lightning at his side.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 1:23 am

lightning pact her stuff in her bag and got off the train. "so what now?" she said quietly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wayward Souls (private)
Page 14 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next