OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Pony Souls (sign up, dark, gore, crossover, anthro, reworked 2nd attempt)

Go down 
+5
Star Sentinel
Wild Card
WiserOdin032402
DualThrone
Zen
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Zen

Zen

Pony Souls (sign up, dark, gore, crossover, anthro, reworked 2nd attempt) Empty
PostSubject: Pony Souls (sign up, dark, gore, crossover, anthro, reworked 2nd attempt)   Pony Souls (sign up, dark, gore, crossover, anthro, reworked 2nd attempt) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 5:43 pm

It started in the dragon lands, and changed them first but it would not stay confined there for long. A change in the world occurred and magic as all knew it vanished. Soon after, the dragons attacked and without the powers they used to have, the pony's lands were ravaged and their race forced to live underground, in darkness. For years the ponies shrived in the dark, struggling for a meek existence and a hope that one day they would return to the surface. It was in this darkness though that something was found, a flame that burned with an unnatural glow. It drew the ponies to it's warmth and light, and within the folds of this flame a new power was found. The powers of the soul were unlocked for those that dared to step into this flame, for they found and claimed the souls of lords.

With this new found power, six of Equestria's greatest champions rose from the dark underground to fight the dragon menace above. Fighting to free their fellow ponies, fighting to avenge those lost in the dragon's attack, and fighting to once more see the light of the sun and moon. Honest Applejack, with her legion of knights, Partying Pinkie and her chaotic rollickers, the unparalleled Rainbow who broke the sky, the kind Fluttershy who tended the earth, the benevolent Rarity, Queen of the crystals, and Lady Sparkle holder of the knowledge of souls and the flame itself. These six rose to fight the dragons with their new found power. Applejack and her mighty legions tore through the mountains and dragon lairs alike. Rarity and her powerful crystals, pierced the mighty dragon's stone like scales. The rollikers unleashed torrents of fire greater than the dragons own. Rainbow and her legendary rainbooms shattered the very sky, tearing the dragons from it. Fluttershy brought forth the wrath of nature that had been so scarred in these dark times. And Twilight, with her confidant Spike the betrayer of his kind, unleashed an arcane assault like none that had ever come before.

And with that, the time of dragons came to an end, but it could not return to the age of ponies either for the magic was still changed. It was then the time of flame, and for decades the fires burned brightly, but as is the nature of fire, eventually the lights began to fade. Now only embers remain, and ponies are seen bearing a curse-mark of undeath where their cutiemark used to be. With every death they experience, more of their self is lost until nothing remains but the shell that mindlessly wanders in search of what it can't hope to reclaim. For once one has gone hollow, there is no coming back. In an attempt to stop the spread of this curse, hundreds of these curse-marked were corralled to the north, where they would be trapped for all eternity if a cure could not be found.

That is the life you've known, memories of the past before the decrepit walls of the asylum are few and fleeting. Madness beckons and calls to your mind, but for some reason sanity continues to stay within your grasp, for how much longer though is a different question. The sun has risen again, and you find it's light streaming into your cell through both the barred window and the cracks and holes in the walls. Something however seems different today, maybe it's the wind creeping it's way into your cell for the first time in ages, or the lack of the usual heavy foot falls of the guards. Maybe today, something new will happen for the ambitious, for those with the drive to go beyond these walls and try to return to the pony lands and seek out the lords that had to have forgotten about them by now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyos, it's dark souls time, so lets see about what's going to be in play on this game.
- Yes, you can die. In fact I expect you to die possibly multiple times. That however doesn't mean you're out of the game, you're just set back a little. Body deteriorates, skills are more limited, etc. Nothing that should keep you from playing the game, but it will get harder.

- Yes, you can revive, in fact I'm planning on running this a couple ways that'll mix both Dark Souls games and Demon souls, so in addition to gaining humanity (ponamity?) you'll also be revived upon the death of a boss IF you participated in the fight.

- Well, it should have been obvious I think from the intro, but just to plainly state it, your oc DOESN'T have their normal powers/magic. There may be chances to regain them, heck other players may gain them even. I'll be taking a look at everyone's character sheet who does sign up and possibly throwing in their powers or modified versions of them to be acquired within this game.

- You'll also all be starting off with near nothing aside from some rags that barely pass for clothing. This however will in all likely hood change almost as soon as we start the game so don't fret there.

- PVP does exist, if you want, you can kill each other, I won't necessarily stop you. Killing a living or at least not fully hollow NPC will likely net you some ponamity (ponyness?) and bring you a little closer to being alive again. However there may be repercussions.

- There are covenants, and depending on some starting actions, you may find yourself already belonging to one, but never the less there will be multiple opportunities to join various ones or leave them, it's your choice.

Alright, well other than the standard rulings on the site, I think that about covers everything. If there are any questions feel free to ask them here in the signup or send me a PM and I'll answer as quickly as I can. So, who's ready to die?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, on a side note, if you're not really wanting to play but still want to see your OC possibly do some damage, feel free to sign up OCs for the roles of Phantoms. Keep in mind though that these are NPCs and for at least the invading red phantoms, I will be controlling them. If you wish to sign up an OC as a helpful phantom that you'd be controlling, we'll need to discuss more. Either way though, if you've got OCs you're willing to let me use as phantoms, just throw them in the sign up as well. I will more than likely find a use for any and every OC signed up this way and if you specifically want THAT oc to be a good or evil phantom please specify.

Signed up phantoms:
- Lunatic Veil
- Auftrag
- Diamond Mind
- Divinus Lancea
- Hoodwink
- Toffee Blue
- Bittersweet Trails
- Canstatt
- Toombs
- Baylor
- Purse Cutter
- Razor

Last edited by Zen on Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Pony Souls (sign up, dark, gore, crossover, anthro, reworked 2nd attempt)   Pony Souls (sign up, dark, gore, crossover, anthro, reworked 2nd attempt) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 8:56 am

I wish to sign up my character Verde Tin for this game. Her sheet is on page 2 or 3 of the old character thread, not that it matters because this game imagines a wholly different history and body shape for her.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Pony Souls (sign up, dark, gore, crossover, anthro, reworked 2nd attempt)   Pony Souls (sign up, dark, gore, crossover, anthro, reworked 2nd attempt) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 5:07 am

My main OC for this will be Tenebrae.

Now then, the phantoms. Zen, feel free to change these:

Auftrag: Dual wields +10 monastery scimitars, the Talisman of the Serpent and a +10 notched whip. His spells are Lacerating Fang and Cleaving Fang. He wears the Accuser's set. He wears the dark wood grain ring, the cloranthy ring +2, the Crest of Blood,  and the White Ring.

Diamond Mind: Wields the Unholy Heretic's Rapier +5 and the Izlath catalyst. She wears the Crimson Sealer set, minus the mask. Sorceries include: Great Soul Arrow, Homing Soul Arrow, Soul Spear, Crystal Soul Spear, Homing Crystal Soul Mass, Crystal Magic Greatsword, and White Dragon Breath. Diamond's rings are the Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring, Ring of the Embedded, Clear Bluestone ring +2, and the Stone ring.

Divinus Lancea: Wields a Holy Greatlance +5, a Silver Knight Sword +5, a tower shield and a Sunlight Talisman. His miracles include: Lightning Spear, Great Lightning Spear, Sunlight Spear, Sunlight Blade, and Great Heal. He wears the Old Paladin Set and has high poise. His rings are: Ring of the Sun's Firstborn, Ring of Favor and Protection, Ring of Steel Protection +2, and the Wolf Ring.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Pony Souls (sign up, dark, gore, crossover, anthro, reworked 2nd attempt)   Pony Souls (sign up, dark, gore, crossover, anthro, reworked 2nd attempt) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 8:17 pm

I'll be signing up Wild Card for this, his character sheet being little over halfway down page 5 of the old Character Sheet thread.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Pony Souls (sign up, dark, gore, crossover, anthro, reworked 2nd attempt)   Pony Souls (sign up, dark, gore, crossover, anthro, reworked 2nd attempt) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 9:42 pm

And the game is live Here

Though if you are just now looking at this signup and the game is already live, don't fret for you can likely still join. Just post a sign up and we'll work on getting you in.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Pony Souls (sign up, dark, gore, crossover, anthro, reworked 2nd attempt)   Pony Souls (sign up, dark, gore, crossover, anthro, reworked 2nd attempt) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 12:11 am

Hope you don't mind me signing up late, Zen. I'll sign up with Star Sentinel.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Pony Souls (sign up, dark, gore, crossover, anthro, reworked 2nd attempt)   Pony Souls (sign up, dark, gore, crossover, anthro, reworked 2nd attempt) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 1:29 am

(Should have told me you remade this.) I hope I can still sign up Elsie for this. Even as just a helper. I'd like to be in control though.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Pony Souls (sign up, dark, gore, crossover, anthro, reworked 2nd attempt)   Pony Souls (sign up, dark, gore, crossover, anthro, reworked 2nd attempt) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 11:47 pm

Signing up with Tabithi the Worgen(or Werewolf, if you will.)
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Pony Souls (sign up, dark, gore, crossover, anthro, reworked 2nd attempt)   Pony Souls (sign up, dark, gore, crossover, anthro, reworked 2nd attempt) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 12:30 am

Signing up Celerity.
Back to top Go down
Syntavant

Syntavant

PostSubject: Re: Pony Souls (sign up, dark, gore, crossover, anthro, reworked 2nd attempt)   Pony Souls (sign up, dark, gore, crossover, anthro, reworked 2nd attempt) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 2:20 pm

Huh. I'm ready to die.

If you have any space left, I'd love to sign up with Lasagna.

It doesn't even matter if I end up being ballista fodder for a Pursuer, or bait for Artorias. I'd love a chance to show off my Dark Souls knowhow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pony Souls (sign up, dark, gore, crossover, anthro, reworked 2nd attempt)   Pony Souls (sign up, dark, gore, crossover, anthro, reworked 2nd attempt) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pony Souls (sign up, dark, gore, crossover, anthro, reworked 2nd attempt)
Page 1 of 1