OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Wayward Souls (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Zen

Zen

Wayward Souls (private) Empty
PostSubject: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 1:50 pm

Over in Ponyville, Twilight sparkle was just returning from taking Cerberus home after he'd somehow managed to escape. Her expression however was one still full of concern. There was the chance that this wouldn't fix whatever was going to go wrong soon, but also she couldn't help the feeling like something was wrong. Looking towards the spot where her portal had been moments ago, Twilight tried to think of what it could be, but eventually the noise from town drew her attention away and she was back to trying to prevent non-existent devastation of the next day.

Something though was amiss, but pretty far away. North of Canterlot, between it and the frozen north another swirling portal opened just briefly enough to unceremoniously deposit a stranger to the pony lands. Brim was slow to get up, moaning and groaning with every motion as he stretched the pain out of his joints. It was a few moments after that before his eyes shot open at the new scenery. He had no idea where the purple pony he'd been following was, but that didn't matter so much with all the things he had to gaze in wonder about.

The young demon's eyes first went to the ground which seemed to be covered in some green stuff or rather lots of little green things. After a moment of petting the green stuff, decided it was fairly like fur and then had to wonder why the ground needed fur? But that train of thought wouldn't last long as his gaze drifted towards one of the large brown poles sticking out of the furry ground. The pole had a lot of littler poles that were also covered in green things, but these weren't as much like fur which left Brim trying to think of what it could be. Tentatively, Brim leaned forward, opened his maw of point teeth, and bit down on the pole. A few chips came away with the initial bite, but the majority of the wood stayed where it was. Brim however would quickly recoil, trying desperately to spit out the foul tasting stuff. Quite the spectacle for any pony that may be in the vicinity or air above.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 2:35 pm

there was a flash about 20 m away, obscured by the trees, a young mare, 16 of age and talented to an extraordinary point. the mare known as lightning pulled out a small devise and began to follow it, as it dinged, until she found the spot of dimentinal fissure, or ex dimensinal fissure at least. he wore an eye-patch over her right eye and had a bionic left hoof.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 2:54 pm

Brim failed to notice the approaching figure, instead his attention was directed at the tree he was glaring at. To him, the brown pole had been very mean by not tasting good and he was determined to make sure it felt every ounce of his ire. He raised his hoof and scrunched his face in effort but nothing happened.

Minutes passed with him still trying to accomplish something until finally sparks seemed to start springing off the hoof. A small fire, no bigger than a match, sparked to life on the tip of his hoof. The appearance of the flame brought a large smile of elation to the demons face but it was quick to fade as the fire suddenly erupted into a large blazing inferno that went halfway up his fore leg.

Despite the fire not hurting him, Brim panicked and began to flail his hoof about catching the tree he was in front of on fire. After a few more moments, the hoof was extinguished, but the tree was still burning brightly. With the moments of fear passed, Brim turned his attention back to the burning tree to watch the fire. The fire's light reflected off the demon, highlighting his features. The two slightly curved horns, the pointed teeth that showed through his happy smile, the purple and black mane, his ashen grey coat, the bat like wings, and the fur covered pointed tail.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:46 pm

lightning now standing behind the demon before the device made a very loud ding at the spot the portal had been, completely unaware of the demon only a few meters away.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:52 pm

Hearing the ding drew Brim's attention away from the pyre. Curious he looked over lightning's shoulder to peer down at the device, completely oblivious as to how close he was to the mare.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:14 pm

the devise was box shaped, it had three buttons a small screen an odd spiny thing and a radar dish. it dinged loudly and lightning became more curious "hmm, its getting louder.. what ether came through is really close" she said to her self.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:28 pm

Brim spread his wings and brought himself to a hover above Lightning so he could get a better look at the strange device. In a quick flurry of movement, Brim landed right in front of the mare, gave the device a couple of curious looks and sniffs, and then looked into Lightning's eyes with his own slit pupil yellow eyes.

"Hi!" Brim exclaimed happily with a big smile that despite the menacingly sharp teeth, looked deceptively nice.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:38 pm

lightning was shocked but quickly regained her composure and smiled back "and who might you be?" she said as she searched for the very demon in front of her "hey have you seen like a demon around here, im sure its close im just not to sure how close" she said before hitting the device making the little dish spin. she smiled at brim "goes ding when thees stuff" she explained loosely before fiddling some more and the devise went ding again.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:44 pm

"My name's Brimstone, but my friends call me Brim," Brim responded as his eyes drifted back down to the device. "What kind of demon is it looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 7:15 pm

"its not looking for a demon per-say, but you see portals leaves like an energy signature on the pony/demon that passes through it, and seeing as the portal was to the dead realm/tautarus, its a very specific energy signature, and that's what this is tracking" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 7:20 pm

Brim cocked his head to the side as the stream of words that Lightning said made almost no sense. "Oh.... Why are you looking for this demon?" Brim then asked looking this way and that for another demon that wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 7:34 pm

"that signature could get me to there so i can meet my mother again maybe..." she said fiddling with her thing that kept dinging.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 7:43 pm

"Your mom was in the hells? But death told me only the bad dead ponies go there..." Brim started but drifted off as something new came to him. He had absolutely no idea where he was and no idea how to get back. "Umm, where are we miss pony?"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 7:54 pm

"the north winter plains, are you lost?" she asked... before realizing what she heard "WHO TOLD YOU WHAT?!" she looked up for the first time and looked at the demon. "its you.." she mutterd.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:01 pm

"No, I'm not death, I'm Brimstone, remember?" Brim said with a confused look on his face. "But yeah Death, the grim reaper, he's the one who told me about the hells and how only the bad ponies go there...." Brim continued happily. Then his confused expression resurfaced. "What's a winter? And a Plains? And a North?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:06 pm

lightnings face shifted from one of prospect to one of a mother looking to her child. "come on brim lets get you out of this snow, if your ok with it, well im not lets go" she said extending her metle hoof.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:10 pm

"Snow? You mean this white stuff?" Brim asked going over to one of the small un-melted piles and scooping up a hoof full. "Hey wait a minute, am I the demon you were looking for? And if so, then why aren't you afraid of me? I'm a terrifying demon from the hells, unleashed upon... wherever this place is."  Brim exclaimed rising to his full height and spreading his wings to look as menacing as possible, though the overall effect wasn't exactly 'scary'. Even the 'evil' laugh at the end didn't exactly add to the visage.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:24 pm

((OOC: could you link me his charicter sheet?))
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:29 pm

((OOC: Sure, it's Here I do believe, or at least somewhere on that page))
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:34 pm

((OOC: would he be that tall and what is he similar to in age))
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:40 pm

((OOC: He'd be probably standing just a bit taller than Lightning, though not by a significant amount, and his body's age is around 18, even though he's actually been alive a lot longer. Time's funny in the hells.))
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:43 pm

"for one, i could beat the tautarus out of you if i must, two your adorable." she stated smileing.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:03 pm

Brim's jaw slacked and his eyes shut as his 'terrifying persona' didn't frighten the mare in the least, but he was yet to be completely deterred. "Oh-oh yeah? Look," Brim stated pointing to the still burning tree, though by now the flames had died down considerably, probably only going to remain for a short time given the moisture in and around the wood.

"I can make fire, pretty scary huh?" Brim said with a smirk thinking he'd get her now. Ponies were always screaming in fear when they saw the fire at the gates, surely this would scare this pony.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:28 pm

she was roasting marshmallows on it "are demons immortal and able to be shot?" she said before eating said marshmallows.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:38 pm

"Huh? I- I don't know?" Brim said trying to think back to when he even last saw another demon. Then his mind turned to who he had seen last. The purple pony, and Cerberus, and... "PETROKIV!" Brim suddenly exclaimed before frantically looking about the ground for something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wayward Souls (private)
Page 1 of 30Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next