OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Wayward Souls (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

Wayward Souls (private) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 3:23 pm

In one action lightning attempted swat brim out of the way while firing blast after heavy bast at the angel
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 3:51 pm

Brim stumbled as he was shoved out of the way, but that did little to stop the arrow that was already en route that would slam into Lightning with a terrifyingly concussive force. The blasts that she shot out in retaliation however were almost easily avoided by Rev as he once more disappeared and then reappeared above Brim and fired off another few arrows down on his form.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 6:56 am

Lightning disapeared this time the apeared next to and then clashing into the angel with an explosive fouce at terefying speed, she was using the energy as prepulsion and that also got her there quick enought to energy whip the arrows away whilst clashing with the angel, her now wholey seriousness and her energy was almost non stop increasing. She attempted to grapple him down during the colistion and arrow whipping whilst mana chaining him down teleportation would be no option, and the rune she would place on him would make that a sertainty
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 8:22 am

Rev grunted as the contact was initially made, but when Lightning was grappling with the angel, she'd find herself being overpowered, and soon flipped over, flat on her back, the mana chains falling on her rather than on Rev. The rune however was on him, but didn't seem to stop Rev from disappearing and once more appearing at a different area and shooting another arrow at Brim. Rev wasn't teleporting, the angel was simply moving at that high of a rate of speed to temporarily vanish from sight.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 9:54 pm

((what makes you think hes going to over power her?))
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 10:19 pm

((Just how powerful is Lightning??? I mean I'm clocking her magic at a level at or bypassing Twilight's, speed that'd rival Rainbow's, I'm guess physical strength is where she's got at least a slight fault.))
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 3:01 pm

((Her magic is relitively low, she has just stored a lot in mana batteries most of which is stolen, and when using it it only can be use in a large burst, so she would be able to be gentle with it, her speed is rather high for a festral which are more agile than a pegusus but slower,but not rainbow speed exept for when she use the mana beams as propelent, in trueth she is a fast energy mover, as in if she was somewhere like levetating she could go from there to to somewhere else in no time, but that's only when she's magicaly levetating, over all her strength and running speed are her main natural talents and that simply because her bones joints and mucel are reenforced by mechanical parts, so they arnt so natural ever but when realy broken down her advantage comes from that brain of hers, but yeah she's strong and her over stats are mostly being buffed))
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 3:14 pm

((You say her magic's not that strong, she just has a lot of it, yet she's deflecting these fairly powerful arrows with supposed ease? And even using magic to move, that's still playing into the speed stat which if she's moving at a speed to rival Rev's, then she's going as fast if not faster than Rainbow. But alright, let's not run with true 'overpowering' her physically, but more along the lines of redirecting, abusing joint manipulation, and combat training for how Rev flipped her. Granted OOG I fully expect her to simply be able to cancel the magic chains, even though Rev thinks he's trapped her with her own stuff))
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 10:47 pm

((if you catch an the arrow on the side it is easier to block and stop, and with added force from the additional mana, it would be more than easy, as for the flight and speed toche', and one of lightnings personalitys is good at matial arts mostly Wing-Chun Judo and Ju-Jitsu, and ok))
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 12:27 am

((I'm still having a hard time finding balance in this character, and I have to keep 'upping' the NPC Rev to even have him matter. Though it's still your turn to post))
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 12:52 am

((im having to up lightning to make her count))
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 12:57 am

((Heh, well then as a compromise, how's about we both tune down the power levels a bit? Brim's kind of cowering off to the side with his sorely lower power levels hehehe. And you don't have to take everything out with one frankly OP move ya know? Hehehe))
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 1:02 am

((heh ok aslong as you dont go to op))
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 1:08 am

((The feeling's mutual, and it still stands at your turn.))
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:09 am

((ah ok))

lightning dashed to the angel from behind and with a heathy hoof she bucked back at him.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:17 am

The hooves connected solidly with Rev, sending the unsuspecting angel tumbling head over hooves. Pushing himself up after his tumble, he looked at Lightning with blatant annoyance. "Why won't you just let me banish this demon!" Rev yelled while pointing over to the space where Brim had previously been, but was no longer.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:36 am

"Because hes my fre..." she stopped abruptly, her sentence interrupted by the disappearing brim. "..Where'd he.. go" she said confused.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 3:01 am

"Huh?" Rev started turning back to where the demon had just been and letting out a yell of frustration at seeing the demon was once again gone. "Dangit! now I've got to track him down all over again?!" Rev continued as he vented his frustration. Rev then took to the air, but before he flew off in search for the demon again, he pointed at lightning. "Don't interfere mortal, I'm trying to save you."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 11:20 am

"Don't you see we don't need your damn saving, and we don't want your 'help'" she shouted in frustration. lightning got ready to give chace if he did still go after the brim. "Don't you see that all you've done was cause trouble, do you know what we were doing when you arived, we were having a brake from helping everyone in that town you are the one that caused all the trouble, not brim, you." She said trying to reason with him
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 1:24 pm

"Help? Help! Do you realize what you nearly did thanks to that demon? That blast you shot me with back in the town, would have hit foals watching from the window if I had moved, and I doubt they would have fared even half as well as I did. Because of that demon's influence, you put innocence at risk," Rev retorted while pointing at the still present singes along his fur from the more powerful blast he'd taken. "Or were you just that reckless before hoof anyways?" He added sourly.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:51 pm

"any user of energy attack should know howto re-root a blast, and i wouldn't have fired if you had never turned up. face it, all you've been doing is aggravating the ponies that were helping, but if you must be like that.. if you want to see reckless then here" she began taking in the lifeforce of all the trees in a 15 meter radius, her aura growing once more. "lets end it here and now" the ground began to crack at her hoofs. "FULL POWER LETS GO" she demanded.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 3:00 pm

"My qualms aren't with mortals, especially with those that can't see the folly of their actions, or the risks they put others at," Rev said from his aerial position as he watched the trees wither and die while their very life essence was drained away. "I am here to slay the demon, nothing more and nothing less," Rev continued before beginning to fly away.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 3:15 pm

lightning flushed her wings down flinging herself up as she conjured a large amount of energy and attempted to swat the angel down.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:37 pm

Rev deftly dodged the attack, fully expecting something of that nature out of the upstart mare. He didn't let it deter him though and simply continued flying onward in search.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:23 pm

She began following blasting energy at him as often as she could, with a good amount of control
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wayward Souls (private)
Page 22 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next