OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Wayward Souls (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Zen

Zen

Wayward Souls (private) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:40 pm

Rev continued to simply dodge the blast, seemingly with ease as he flew onward. Trying to possibly loose the mare, Rev created a brightly glowing ball at the end of his hoof. Tossing the orb behind him, it became exponentially brighter until finally it exploded very loudly. The explosion itself was just noise and light though, there was no actual force to it.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:45 pm

Disorientated for a moment she stoped then darted into the thicker part of the Forrest but still following him.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 7:05 pm

Thinking he'd lost Lightning, Rev continued along at full speed, beginning to pull away from the mare since he had open sky and she had to fly around trees and foliage. It didn't take long for him however to find the fleeing demon. Flying ahead of Brim, Rev landed in front of the demon who skidded to a quivering stop.

"Are you ready demon?" Rev asked drawing back the magic bow and releasing another of the energy arrows. This one changed in mid flight, turning into a more common shaped magic blast as it sailed towards the demon.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 11:29 pm

((I'd like to point out that obsticals make little differance to festerals))
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 12:15 am

As her agility was much higher than most pegusi she found it reletivly easy to not get to far behind and shot a small fast and rather powerful shot at the arrow
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 1:57 am

((They might not have to fly as slowly to get around obstacles, but it still takes a little longer simply because the total distance flown is greater. Though I didn't say he'd get far ahead.))

The two blasts collided before Brim could be reached, but that did little to save him from the explosion that erupted from the combination. The force singed his fur and knocked the demon pony back on his haunches but otherwise he was alright and was even already climbing to his feet. Rev however was fuming as he launched a few more arrows at Brim, getting steadily closer with each shot.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 2:32 am

lightning atempted to blast the arrows, and once she had a second shot a large bolt at the angel, with every block she utterd another word of "leave.. my.. friend.. alone!"
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 3:03 am

Rev was running out of patients with the mare as the majority of his shots were deflected. A few however managed to get past Lightning's defenses, striking Brim and sending the demon tumbling back each time with a fresh gasp of pain. But as Rev had gotten closer and the time span between the arrow shots increased, Lightning got her chance and fired off her own blast. Rev however could easily see the shot coming and jumped back to avoid it.

"He's not your friend mare, he's a demon spawn, and he will be purged!" Rev bellowed before charging up a more powerful blast, one that wouldn't be deflected easily, if at all, aimed right at Brim. Brim was in no condition to take the blast, staggering on his hooves as he was.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 9:21 am

Lightning dashed ahead and managed to put up her x shield which she than reenforced heaverly
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 5:33 pm

Lightning would have the time to get in between the blast and Brim with her shield, but there wasn't time to set up heavy reinforcement behind it before the blast slammed into the barrier. It wouldn't be long before cracks in the barrier began to show, and slivers the of the blast began to seep through. Lightning would feel some week hooves fall on her shoulders though, before being drug off to the side as the blast finally managed to break through the barrier.

When the light cleared, Brim's battered form could be seen looking down on her with a pained smile. "L-lightning, can we leave now? I don't want to keep fighting, or for you to keep fighting," Brim said as he clambered off her form.

Rev however seemed intent on not letting them escape as he once more had his bow drawn back and ready to fire.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 1:37 pm

"Brim I'll try end this as quick as I can" she raised her hoof with a plain face "I give you one last chance, brim is scared and obviously does not want us to fight but I won't miss this shot or hold back if you try to strike" she said sturnly. There was a shadow behind her which faded.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 2:48 pm

"You cannot stop me mortal, my righteousness will purge this demonic filth from the lands," Rev said before he shot the next arrow. The shot however wouldn't reach Brim and Lightning, nor would Lightning's retaliation hit Rev as fairly large and faintly purple orb formed over them both.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" yelled out the caster as she stood there panting from the run out this far from town. The purple unicorn resolutely locked eyes with all three ponies while her horn continued to glow with the magic she used.

"Oooh, see Twilight, I told you I could find them, you see, you see, you see?" chirped a bright pink earth pony who was actually bouncing around. "I told you nopony could out hide me at hide-en-seek."

"We weren't even playing that game Pinks," scolded a light blue, rainbow maned pegasi from a hovering position above the steadily growing group.

"Really darlings, I think the matters at hoof are just a little serious for game," chimed in a white unicorn who started also feeding her light blue magic into the purple one's spell.

"Ya got that right Rares, these two dun some serious damage ta the town in their little scrap," called out an orange earth pony.

"A-at least nopony got hurt back in town," squeeked a timid yellow pegasi as she fluttered up behind them.

"Right girls," the purple pony started as she continued to look at Lightning and Brim. "The princess sent me a letter about these two. Fluttershy and Pinkie, can you two take them back to town and make sure they're okay?" she asked and when she got her nods, the pink one very enthusiastically and the yellow one with some nervous shakes, the purple pony turned back to the trapped Rev who was still shooting arrows at the barrier to try and break free. She released the bubble shaped sphere that had held Lightning and Brim then, just as the pink pony excitedly bounced over to them.

"Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie and that's Fluttershy, and I'm super glad to meet you two. Twilight said to come with us back to the town and I know just where we can go! C'mon, follow me!" the ball of pink energy that was a pony said as she started leading them off, bouncing rather than walking. The other one, meekly followed behind, only letting out a few 'meeps' rather than any actual words.

Brim looked questioningly towards Lightning for confirmation that it was okay to go with these ponies before doing anything though.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:20 pm

There was an energy surrounding lightning that although she looked no differant she would be almost impossable to recognise, even by her own perants, her face not at peace infact she looked almost more annoyed at the fact she couldn't attack then when she was being attacked "it's over brim, I know the mare but they really can't know me, so let us just get to where ever pinkie is taking us silently."she said ending with fiery anxt, more so than at the café.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 6:10 pm

"Okay then," Brim replied as he limped back alongside Lightning as Pinkie and Fluttershy walked with them back into town. Back into the town and to the Library they were led, and once inside, Fluttershy directed them to sit on the couch while she went to get the first aid kit. Pinkie Pie excused herself for the moment though and disappeared under the excuse of having to 'get ready'.

"Are we in trouble?" Brim asked Lightning suddenly to break the quiet the two suddenly found themselves in.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 7:43 pm

"i dare say no, i feel like the pink one, pinkie has something in store for us, and im not to exited"she said still sitting there more achiouse that exited.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 9:41 pm

"What do you think it could be?" Brim asked Lightning, but before she could answer, Fluttershy reappeared with the first aid kit.

"O-okay, if you'll ju-just hold s-still, I-I can treat your wounds," she stammered out as she opened the box and began taking out various supplies and tending to Lightning. She seemed rather nervous around Brim but was going to do what was needed of her.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:14 am

lightning became awkward as soon as she started to help, in most occasions a pony would be happy and thankful, but this just made lightning bitter, bitter that she was stopped, bitter that she lost the fight or atleast drew with rev, and the helpless feeling that came from the mane six stepping in, she couldn't be more bitter, she pulled away angrily then looked at some books on the sides. "i swear if you touch me fluttershy you will really regret it." she exclaimed, no empathy for the shy pony.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 am

Fluttershy eeped when Lightning jerked her hoof away, and squirmed away from them both when Lightning made her threat. Soon she was out the door, whimpering as she went.

Then it was Brim's turn to look over at Lightning with shocked concern. "Lightning, why'd you say that to the yellow pony? She was just trying to help, like what we're supposed to be doing?"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:26 am

"I DON'T NEED HELP!... ill go find her and send her back for you.." she almost exploded before mumbling and leaving the room to find fluttershy.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:31 am

Fluttershy wasn't hard to find at all. In fact, she'd been looking in through the window before Lightning had decided to exit the library, and then ducked down and started quivering in a nearby bush when Lightning did exit the building.

Brim had just sat there, staring down at his hooves in quiet contemplation during the exchange.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:46 am

lightning calmed her demener and aproched her then spoke quietly. "i dont need your help, but my friend does please."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 2:23 am

Fluttershy continued to whimper as Lightning approached, and squeaked quietly when she spoke. At her plea however, Fluttershy hesitantly looked out from behind her hooves. Nodding quietly, Fluttershy worked her way inside, trying to stay as far from Lightning as she could for the meantime.

Back inside, Fluttershy slowly worked her way over to the downtrodden Brim, and nervously began bandaging his bruises and wounds. The young demon offered a hesitant smile to Fluttershy as she worked, but when she cowered more, his expression broke back down to what it had been before.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 3:11 am

lightning slumped down and leaned against the wall her head racing.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 6:59 pm

Fluttershy nervously finished her treatment and then retreated upstairs to put the first aid kit away. That left Brim to his own thoughts as he watched Fluttershy nervously vacate the room and then turned to look over to where Lightning had been. Brim let out a sigh and let his head fall back to looking at his hooves.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 9:30 pm

lightning, in contemplation, made shift runes in the ground then charged them before placing stick on them ans watched them fly away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Souls (private)   Wayward Souls (private) - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wayward Souls (private)
Page 23 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next