OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)

Go down 
+19
555EchoJewel
Switchlock
Evening Song
lilitas
Sir_Knightmare
WindyTheWarrior
Unity Wolfpony
pyroman33
Dusty Roads
Nicole Evermore
Lorthalis of Crows
Doomande
Robotrip3000
ObsidianPony
Kryptid
jz96
Civviq Writer
Alpha P
Zen
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
lilitas

lilitas

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 6:45 am

She looked at the mare startled by the loud thump "um... H-hello.." She said lifting her head up slightly
Back to top Go down
555EchoJewel

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 10:35 pm

(So can I just jump in at any time? [just checking so I dont ruin someones flow])
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 3:43 am

(You should be free to post yourself in, however, the activity of this thread tends to go up and down.)
Back to top Go down
555EchoJewel

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 3:53 pm

(ah ty)
A red unicorn mare with slit eyes and a blue/black mane walks in. then squeeks and hides from the amount of creatures in the room, peaking from under an empty table.
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:37 pm

It must be pretty late for them all with all the dozing off that had happened, Sweetcake waking up with a little jump of her body, her pushing her wine over as the new pony joined their "little" group on the bar, the pink mare quickly getting something to dry the spill up with before it stained, using some of her quickly earned bits to give a good tip to the one behind the bar, as well as buying a bottle of soda that she put onto the floor to give it a shove so it would end up under the table where the new pony where hiding
Back to top Go down
555EchoJewel

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 9:49 pm

Whatches the mare as she does this then sniffs at the soda before gaging in disgust and pushing it back out. She then mumbles something in Zabraskin to the mare.
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 12:07 am

"Well... that was just plane rude!" Thought Sweetcake to herself as the soda rolled back out from under the table, her not getting a single word of what there was said from under there. "Double rude, gagging and then talking all foreign like like that!" The pink pegasus mare taking the soda up from the floor, holding it away from her face like it was a bomb and tried to get it open without splashing it all over herself or the bar, it actually succeeding for her as she twisted the cap off ever so slowly. The pink mare pouting at the world in general as she sipped away on the soda, her not wanting it to go to waste.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 2:02 am

Gale quietly just lay there on the ground watching the scene play out. "... I'm guessing your an A+ kind of mare." Gale said to the slitted eye mare hiding under the table. 
(and yes she talking about A+ blood.)
Back to top Go down
555EchoJewel

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 6:55 am

She looks to the other pony and nods slowly watching from her hiding spot. She mumbles agian in Zabraskin.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 2:24 pm

Gale smiled and flipped over to stand up and went to the bar and passed a couple of bits to the keep. 
"I'm not taking a profit from this and if she pays me I give the bits to ya," she said to the barkeep.
" Some vamps are very picky eaters, so don't take the soda thing to harshly." she said over to sweet. 
Gale went over to her saddle bag, "Let's see, potions, poisons, no. du du du." *pulls out flask* "A+  blood type. And No, I did not kill some random pony off the street for it." She said to anypony questioning her. 
She walked over to the mare under the table. "Here your blood, don't worry it legit. and you don't have to be worried, no one here bites." Well, would bite you.
Back to top Go down
555EchoJewel

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 3:48 pm

She smiles in thanks and takes it, sipping at it as she watches them, then pulls out a gem from her mane and holds it out for the friendly mare.
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 4:30 pm

"VAMPIRE!?!" Asks, or rather squeak Sweetcake in a shrill tone that made some of the glasses behind the counter to jump around, the pink mare seeming to loose some of her else so bright and lovely colour as she pulled back in her seat, taking as much care to not fall over as she took in getting all four hoofs up onto the bar chair where there at most seemed to be proper place for a pair alone.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 7:11 pm

Gale smiled back and took the gem. "why not come out of the table, we friendly here. She said trying to convince the vampire out of the table. That was until sweetcakes panic. 
"Well, the eyes, fangs, and a scared reaction of so many in one room. Are normal signs of a shy pony or someone that hiding something, gagging to something not normally in their diet, is also normal. And just so you know, just because they not like you doesn't mean they going to bite your face off." She said to sweetcake.
Back to top Go down
555EchoJewel

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 7:52 pm

She smiles as the one mare takes the gift only to whimper and curl up at the outburst of the other, holding her ears and shaking.
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 4:32 pm

Seeing that the vampire wasn't trying to bite her face off as gale said did Sweetcake calm down a little bit, her still seeming rather panicky, especially when she made the stool tip over, her landing on her rump with a yelp and kept the barstool up as a shield between herself and the hiding vampire. That was until she realised something and peeked over the stool, her now seeming more confused than scared. "Wait... why are the vampire hiding from us and not the other way around? This is not normal... is it?"
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 6:20 pm

"two reasons, other monsters, and hunters. Some monsters would kill anyone and anything. Running away from an insane werewolf I can tell ya, some are dedicated jerks. Same goes for monster hunters, I been hunted by the same group of hunters; just because I'm friendly to the supernatural. In a random room, your don't know who friendly, and who going to pull a crossbow on ya." Gale said to sweetcakes in a way that she been through this before.
She then turns to the shaking vampire. "Don't worry no one going to hurt ya, you seem friendly enough not to be an issue." She said in a calming voice. "Are you new to the whole vampire thing?"
Back to top Go down
555EchoJewel

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 8:26 pm

She shivers as she listens to them, slowly calming, and crawls out shaking her head to the mare that asked her a question. She then says "S-Sorry for my fear, b-but I thought I whould be hunted here." she watches them even as she says this ready to bolt. "A-As for my age, in my clan whould call me a sage." she said in a quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 8:50 pm

Gale smile and turn her head to the vampire, "So you can speak. Don't worry there no hunters here and if there are I have ya back... umm quick question you are a good guy right, your not one of those run around town killing everything in sight thing right? Because if you are, evil then I'm not going very nice." Gale said.
Back to top Go down
555EchoJewel

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 10:35 pm

Squeeks in fear and shakes her head quickly, then rymes off your last sentence, "N-No! I do not hunt for such a vice!" she is now low to the floor, skared.
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 10:45 pm

Hearing that there were a possibility of the vampire actually being evil, even if she was the one hiding from all of the others and was laying there shivering and seemed almost more afraid than what Sweetcake was did the pink mare lift the stool up in front of her face as to hide herself, even if that meaning leaving the rest of her out in the open.

She did lower the stool again, setting it up properly and did slowly crawl up onto it as Gale seemed to have things under control. "Well the stallion that wanted to... well lets just say that he wanted to get a bit more private and friendly with me than what I would have wanted, but enough about that, but he ain't here. So you should really not fear that anything happens to you... So long as you don't bite anyone!"
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 4:57 pm

"Sorry for the scary, just wanted to ask don't want to help someone and for them to pop up in the next wanted poster. I just like nice supernaturals, not monsters jerkwads. By the way, my name's Nightingale, Supernatural expert. May I ask for your name?" She introduces herself to the vampire.
"I don't think you have to worry about that sweetie, Nice vampire normally only hunt when they need to, or like my friends back home, only hunt criminal or others evil doers. Unless your dating one then sometimes a little nimble- you know what I'm talking about."
Back to top Go down
555EchoJewel

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 6:37 pm

She calms as she listens to Gale "My name is Echo the blooded Jewel," she blushes lightly "I know it makes me sound like a fool." she then blushes deeply as she thinks about the last thing Gale said, she continues to speek, "The clan I protected gave me the scrawl, Seeing as I watched over the ones that crawl."
(UGH THE RYMES)
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 3:57 am

"nice to meet ya, Echo." Gale smiled, "from what get, it seems like your clan and my guild will get along great, my guild only goes after the bodies. While only helping the good guys, Including rescues, aid, and relocation if needed. That goes for both supernaturals and the hunters. Trust me, many hunters are as big of jerks as some of the supernaturals I deal with." Gale said crossing her arms. "But, if I so much as touch someone who's a good guy or an innocent bystander in a hurtful manner. My mom going to kick my butt to Prance and back."
Back to top Go down
555EchoJewel

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 7:00 am

She sits now calm as she listens then tilts her head "Prance?What is that, some sort of dance?"
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 6:47 pm

It did not seem like anyone would end up being bitten by any other, so Sweetcake relaxed a bit more now, her taking a few sips of her wine to calm her shaking nerves. "Well they do dance in Prance, but it is more known as a country than anything else... Although there are also Prance kissing, but that is a whole other ordeal."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next