OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)

Go down 
+19
555EchoJewel
Switchlock
Evening Song
lilitas
Sir_Knightmare
WindyTheWarrior
Unity Wolfpony
pyroman33
Dusty Roads
Nicole Evermore
Lorthalis of Crows
Doomande
Robotrip3000
ObsidianPony
Kryptid
jz96
Civviq Writer
Alpha P
Zen
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 10:33 pm

lightning rolled her eyes and drank the wheat bear she had preemptively bought.
Back to top Go down
WindyTheWarrior

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 10:47 pm

Cherry's smile faded again, but she nodded to Gale anyway. "You're probably right." She went silent for a second, but promptly resumed her peppy act.

She waved to the waiter again, offering some bits on the counter as a tip. The pony reached just as the rosy mare stood, pulled out the device, put the bag of coins back in her saddlebags, and moved to the door. "A.U. revoir!" She called back, visibly pleased by the pun, then checked the device and stepped out.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 11:24 pm

Gale wave again to the rose mare leaving, and turn towards lightning. "You really think there no hope for them? You seem upbeat before the convocation but, then once they started to discuss plans you kind of turn... bitter for lack of a better word." Gale wasn't mad just curious.
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 12:10 am

As one rosa mare left came another one back to the bar, Sweetcake finally being done with her business, and did not at all look like she had just woken up from an impromptu nap, her drying away drool from her chin just before setting herself at her old barstool. "So what did I miss?" asks she with a groggy voice.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 1:55 am

Gale took notice of sweetcakes. "Nothing much beside my warm up song, So i think it your turn again to play your battle song, keep in mind I do plan on singing for my next song just so you know." Gale mention finishing off her drink.
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 11:39 am

Oh yea, she left right before their little battle of the instruments could actually begin.

With a smile on her lips took she her violin up to her cheek once more, her taking a few steps out onto the floor so she would have enough room to preform and tapped first with the heel of her hoof down into the floor before she rolled with her hoof and now were tapping with her toe. That would be enough warm up for this kind of song, for a battle on music were not just about how the instruments were played, no it were about presentation as well, her tapping her hoofs over the floor, slowly dancing in a big circle trough the room as she played her first song
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 4:53 am

Oh crad that's good... Oh double crad I forgot what song I wanted to do...
"Nice move there sweetie." Gale mention leaving her seat and back to the piano.
"Well. i forgot what song i wanted to sing so, I go with this one."
Gale slowly bobbed her head to a beat before, starting to play her song.
I can't dance with this thing and I can't remember all the words to the song. Bummer.
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 2:44 pm

It seemed like their judges had been lulled asleep by the heavenly tones that the two mares had played as none spoke up, or maybe were they just awestruck by the wonder there was known as Sweetcake. No matter the reason for the silence could the pink mare not see any reason to continue at this point, her little trip to the mares room to powder her nose having drawn things out so far that her opponent had forgotten what to play, and that was not what she herself would call fair, especially when there were so many bits on the line.

"Say..." asked she gently, walking over to the piano resting her violin on top of it. "Without our judges are there not really any contest any longer, I know that it is my fault, leaving just before we should begin, so should we call it a draw and then not play a duet instead?"
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 2:55 pm

"Yay, I'm fine with a draw. But since you did play that pirate song and play in the battle I'll still give you those bit I own ya. I think it was 500 bits in all. or something like that."
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 3:52 pm

500 bits for mere two songs!?! Her mother back home had thought Sweetcake one very important thing before she left, if something seemed too good to be true was it only because one hadn't seen the full picture yet. She could really travel far with that many bits, and that with style, but had she been on guard towards the mysterious mare before now were she even more so now.

"Oh no no, the first song were just a bit of warm up, and since it is a draw should you not give me a prize just for that. As said, lets buy each other a round and end our contest with a duet and call it even."
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 2:22 am

Gale couldn't help but give an confused look. "If your worry about me, you don't have to I have an old sword at home that I can sell to make up for it. Heck, my kunia alone probably goes for a grand if I want. But we can do what ever you want."
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 9:19 am

Well since she kept on insisting to pay her so much, and since it didn't seem to be a problem for the other mare... maybe did she come from another world were money were a bigger commodity than it were in hers, because she had never heard about weapons selling for so much, not that she knew one single bit about weapons, but still.

"If you are sure that it won't be a problem for you in the long run... Well allright then, I accept the bits. But that does not mean that we shouldn't buy each other a round or play a duet, don't think that you can snake yourself out of that!" The last being said with a bit of light friendly laughter
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 3:48 pm

"Why does everybody compare my eyes to a snake? But I could go for a round and a duet," Gale got off from her bench and made to motion to the bar. "as long as it not to high on alcohol, don't want to make the same mistake my mom did."
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 4:29 pm

Hearing how her words had been understood contracted most of Sweetcakes face in a spasm as she gave herself a heavy dose of mental facehoofing, her not having meant to offend the other mare in any way or form. "Well you do have a pair of exotic eyes, can't get around that," said she softly as she followed suit, her ordering for a bottle of dandelion wine and two glass so they could enjoy it together. "But I would rather compare them to those of a cat instead of a snake if you ask me. They are too lively and warm to be compared to those of a reptile"
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 6:46 am

"Oh don't you worry sweet, I been called way worst. Freak, monster, half breed, mistake, Abomination, Just to name a few." 
Wine, how classy.
Back to top Go down
lilitas

lilitas

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 12:35 pm

The door of the bar opens and Llumina walks in. She walks about scanning the whole bar and than she walks twords an empty seat. "I would like a deep sea cocktail of shrimp please." she states at the bar tender. After some time the bar tender handed her the shrimp cocktail and Llumina sighed while bringing one of the shrimp to her mouth with her magic from her horn eating it whole. "This place seams nice, of corse not as nice as my humble abode but still!" She mumbled looking around at every poney else.
Back to top Go down
Evening Song

Evening Song

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 5:19 pm

There is a 'thump' just outside the door as somepony comes in for a rather more solid landing than perhaps she intended. Slinking through the door with an embarrassed expression is Evening Song, her wings held tight against her barrel.

Grinning sheepishly, she meanders up to the bar and sets her chin on it. "Long flight," she says in a tired but cheerful voice. "May I have some apple cider, please?"

She leans on the bar as she sips her drink and watches the others in the bar, eyes glinting at the veritable cornucopia of sophonts. Her body language is friendly and approachable; her smile, bright and ready.
Back to top Go down
lilitas

lilitas

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 6:34 pm

Lluminas fish like tail slumped down on the ground and being big in length laid on the ground. She was careful to keep it away from the walk way just in case if some poney would stomp on it. Taking another bite of her shrimp cocktail she huffed trying to get her wet main from being in the middle of her face.

While she does this she hears the sound of an open door and her ears point towards that direction. She seeing the newcomer and glances at her slightly taking notice of the poney. She than glances away and once again takes a bite of her food. It was slightly chilly in the room which she did not mind, this could either be because she was wet or just the room temperature. Yet this did not mater to her sins she knew she lives in a much harsher climate.
Back to top Go down
Evening Song

Evening Song

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 7:09 pm

Though she was curious about the shark-like pony, her body language didn't seem especially open to being approached, so Evening decided to leave her to her space. She kept her smile in place, though, in case Lluminas or any other entity wanted to approach her.

A song came to her head, and without giving it much thought she started humming it quietly. The unspoken words must have meant something to her, though, as her cheeks flushed a bit and her wings trembled as she went through the tune.
Back to top Go down
lilitas

lilitas

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 7:34 pm

Llumina's tail thumped slightly to the ridome of the tone the mare was humming to. She continued to eat her foot but her ears flicked to the tone mostly because it sounded very catchy. At this point Llumina had finished her shrimp and her stumic rumbled a little "... really?" She said half annoyed at this because she had just finished eating sea squid right before coming here. How could she still be hungry she wondered. She slightly tuned back to the song the poney was humming to while she asked for 2 more rounds of deep sea shrimp. While she waited she opened her wings a little as if she was stretching them. She than closed them and waited for her food once again.

At this point her mane had become dry, but this was not the case with her tail. It still was slightly soaked, which was good because she needed it to be that way.
Back to top Go down
Switchlock

Switchlock

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 8:57 pm

A new mare tumbles out of a portal from the void, landing right on her face. She grunts in a bit of discomfrt from the landing, before sitting up and rubbing her face with an orange hoof while tossing some of her yellow and red curls of mane out of her face.

"Ugh... I always hated getting hurt like that... Makes me look like a clumsy idiot." She muttered, her emerald green eyes showing clearly her annoyance. Shortly after a similar looking changeling Queen flutters out of the portal. Her own amber eyes shined with joy and warm excitement.

"I dunno, new places always get me excited." she claimed. The pony clone scowled deeper.

"Well you've got wings, so falling isn't a problem for you." she grouched. Once again, another similar looking being fell from the portal, but this time landed ungracefully on the pony. This one was a wolf. The wolf growled her misgivings about the ungraceful landing. However, there was one more addition to the tavern right behind them.

"WHEEEEEEEE!" the mass of amber slime splashed loudly into the tavern, giggling like only a slime pony could. "That was fun! Let's do it again!" she shouted excitedly, causing the wolf and mare to facehoof and the changeling queen to giggle with a roll of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 9:07 pm

lightning looked up and sighed " i didn't know we were aloud to bring our alternate selves now.. maybe that would be a bad idea, war lightning and demoria lightning can be troublesome.." she looked down and sipped her drink, she became curious once more for changeling anatomy and hypothetically planned a vivisection of the aforementioned changeling, but shrugged it off and left the scalpel in her pocket. she got up and ordered another drink this time one not quite understandable by anyone but the bar keep who would fetch a pink slime like liquid in a tumbler, she took it and sat at the wall with her book.
Back to top Go down
Switchlock

Switchlock

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 9:13 pm

The pony smiled as she left the other three for the conversation. "Oh, these three should be just fine. We're all pretty much the same pony. Well, except for Slime Summer. I think her mind got reckt when she got liquified." She smiled as she got further from her copies. However, that smile left when said Slime pony cheered and glomped her changeling self out of a random fit of cudliness. "I'm glad I brought the non-clop version of her..."
Back to top Go down
lilitas

lilitas

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 5:38 pm

Llumina tuned out of the tune the mare was huming to and turned her ears towards the sound of the open door. She than turned her head looking at the new comers. She eyed them for a few seconds while taking a bite of some more shrimp before turning her head once more. her tail returned to its pat on the ground to the beat of the humming.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 3:29 am

(almost forgot about this.)
"ZZZZZZ" if anyone was paying attention. they would see a brown mare seeing at the bar, near a glass of wine, sleeping, till she fell over.
*Tump* "Ahhh, I'm awake, I'm awake. Oh... new guys. Hello."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next