OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)

Go down 
+19
555EchoJewel
Switchlock
Evening Song
lilitas
Sir_Knightmare
WindyTheWarrior
Unity Wolfpony
pyroman33
Dusty Roads
Nicole Evermore
Lorthalis of Crows
Doomande
Robotrip3000
ObsidianPony
Kryptid
jz96
Civviq Writer
Alpha P
Zen
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
jz96

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 1:12 am

(prance equestrian version of France, Well at least in my canon.)
"Like sweetie said, I talking about her kicking my butt to prance, I'm over exasperating, but still she might have my pull my ear off. But like I said I help the good guys and kick bad guys plots, Even though sometimes I really want to kick some pony for talking about... Touche subjects." Gale said wincing at that last word.
Back to top Go down
555EchoJewel

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 7:22 am

(I Know but my OC doesn't)
Her head tilts further, starting to look much like a confused puppy "So, Prance is a place? Hmm strange way to displace."
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 4:34 pm

"I guess if you think about it would mean that my mother would have to kick my butt literly over an ocean, but like i said, I just said that as an example. Long story short, I pretty much have to stay a good guy or else." Gale saying trying to unconfuse echo.
Back to top Go down
555EchoJewel

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 5:04 pm

She tilts her head more and blinks "There is a mare like that? Is she too a bat?" she is starting to look adorable and very pet (or cuddle) worthy.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 9:29 pm

"Ohh, how you knew I'm a sucker for cute?" Gale said before putting the vampire on the head.
"But to anwse your question yes their two mares and two stallions like that. I'm the fifth rank from the "Final Cuts" aka the guild I'm in. Anyone above me makes sure I behave and I do the same for anyone under me. As for my mom, she is, well." Gale made the motion for her to scratch herself. Which she blocked her mouth from sweetie's view. So the only echo can see. Gale cracked open her mouth to show off her own vampony fangs. "That's a little complicated." She then winks to echo before retracting her fangs. (so her teeth are normal again.)
(( The final cuts is a groups of vampire monster hunters. Everything she said was true, just left out the whole "every guild member is a vampire.))
Back to top Go down
555EchoJewel

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 7:12 am

Echo smiles and leans into Gales hoof as she is petted, listening to her talk. "Hmm... It seeks I need to be, that I have a story for thee." she tells the two of you about what she remmbers. (OC Character thred 3 page 4 [stupid vita cant copy/paste])
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 3:17 am

"I'm... I'm sorry to hear that it seems you went through quite a rough patch in your life." Gale said in a shocking and sad tone.
Back to top Go down
555EchoJewel

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 10:58 am

The mare looks down and nods "Indeed this is true, but for better or worse I've come through."
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 7:35 pm

Gale put on a small smile "Trust me it will get better. "
Back to top Go down
555EchoJewel

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 9:09 pm

She smiles and nods "True enough my new friend," she sighs "but for now I have a problem to attend." she stands and bows slightly to the mare "May your days be filled with joy, and have fun with your nights toy." smirks as she starts to walk away. (Yes she made a dirty joke)
Back to top Go down
555EchoJewel

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 9:48 pm

(...)
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 5:24 am

Short steps. Deep breaths.

Ician gazed up at the sign to the bar. It was exactly as he had remembered. Things changed, politics shifted, ponies died, but somehow time left this place untouched. The magic of the bar worked in mysterious ways.

He wondered if anyone he remembered was still here. He never did do particularly well around new ponies. Maybe there would be a familiar face or two to anchor to. But if not... well, he remembered which corner was his.

Why am I here again? He knew, of course, but his contrarian side questioned it anyway because it wasn't for any reason he could logically substantiate. He was just tired of seeing things change. He wanted to find a familiar constant in this shifting world. And for that he was wasting valuable working time, time he could be using to clear the unstable tower of paper administration on his desk, to come here instead.

I wouldn't have gotten much work done anyway.

He took another deep breath. Under his grey cloak, he felt his pet snake twitch suddenly and coil tighter around his midsection. She probably could sense his unease. She always was a clever one.

He sighed and stepped in the door.

His eyes swept the bar. No one he recognised. Pity. He walked casually over to the bartender and asked for his usual. Water. Something flashed across the bartender's face, recognition perhaps, and soon he had his drink. He trotted over to his corner and sat down.

Yup, he surmised, taking a sip from his cup. Exactly as I remember.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 1:15 am

The pair of ponies stared at each other, neither one daring to break the other's eye contact. The stallion brushed his short blue mane out of his eyes, but he never once took his eyes off of her. "Please Harmony, it's been year since I last went," he pleaded.

"And I am glad for that," she replied, stoutly frowning at him.

"Just one more visit," he retorted, tapping his hoof.

"Fine. One more visit," she sighed, relenting and pulling him in for a kiss before chuckling lightly. "You're a silly one Paladin."

Paladin yawned as he pressed a hoof against the door, before stepping inside. The bar was as it had always been, and how it would always be. As his eyes drifted across the room they froze, focusing on a single pony. "Ician," he breathed, before trotting across the short distance and tapping the stallion on the shoulder. "It's been too long old friend."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 8:39 am

Ician was a bit out of it. It wasn't the drink, obviously. He was a lightweight but getting drunk off water was a bit much. Maybe it was his habit of thinking too much, of staring into the distance and contemplating life and somehow missing even a murder going on in front of him. But whatever it was, when he was tapped on the shoulder, it snapped him out of his reverie and made him jump.

"O-Oh, Paladin," he said. Then his mind caught up to his racing heart, and he quickly composed himself. "It has been a while. How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 11:22 am

Paladin chuckled as he watched his friend snap out of his deeper thoughts, before shrugging and ordering a glass of water from the bar tender, who raised an eyebrow at him, before going to get him his drink. "Not too bad honestly. Harmony's happy, and I'm happy, so that's a plus. Stopped a few assassinations, dealt with a little uprising... How about you old friend?" he asked, taking his water gratefully and sipping.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 12:00 pm

"Alright, all things considered," he said. There were some more unhappy qualifiers that he wanted to use, but in all fairness things could really be worse. "There's been a lot of paperwork. Case files, reports, those kinds. And a lot of... classified things, too, I suppose." He took a long, deep sip from his glass. "I miss when life used to be simpler."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 3:21 pm

The doors would've suddenly opened, revealing a snowy mountain area outside before a snow-white griffon walked in, shutting the door behind him and sitting himself by a free table, ordering some warm tea the moment he entered. He was so focused on actually warming his belly up that he almost missed the rest of the others inside the bar. He idly waved and whispered a quiet "Yo." before sipping his tea. He thought that he recognized some faces, but he couldn't put his claw on it...
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 11:06 am

"Don't we all Ician, don't we all?" He smiled quietly, before shaking his head. "It's funny. I look back a few years, and I feel I was so childish back then. I was always smart, but I just... I was entitled. Time has mellowed me a little too much," he murmured, sipping his water again.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 11:30 am

"I'm never sure exactly what it is that time has done to me," Ician said. He allowed himself a small smile. "I do have Divine and Ruby, thank heavens, but sometimes the politics gets a bit... much, you know?" He waved his hoof around in a vague motion even he wasn't sure what it was supposed to mean. "I mean, I'm no stranger to battle, but constant fighting will wear anypony down." He tipped his glass back, finished off his water, and floated it over to the counter. Then he chuckled. "At least, that's what I tell myself."

Out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of a white griffon sitting at the other end of the bar. He saw him wave at them, and he waved uncertainly back. "By the way, Paladin... do you know who that griffon is? I have a feeling I should, but his name just slipped my mind."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 10:51 am

The white griffin listened carefully to their conversations. He had no ill intentions, but was merely just curious. He half expected them to continue on with their conversations like they did before he entered, but Ician's mention of him made him perk up and grin at them before sipping his tea again, further warming up his body. The griffin guessed that they were just talking behind his back, which he was pretty much used to. He did not want to be nosy and would thus remain at his seat for now.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 11:19 am

"Ah yes, Divine and Ruby, I must say... You did a damn good job with those two. I think I'll stick with Harmony though," he hummed happily, before looking over his shoulder at the griffon. "Worry not, Ician. You're a strong guy, and with those two at your side you'll be fine. As for the griffon... I cannot say, he does seem vaguely familiar, but I can't put my hoof on where I have seen him."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 2:16 pm

"It isn't so much that I can't keep on going. I simply wouldn't want to do this for the rest of my life." Ician's attention was wholly focused on the griffon now. He said, very softly, to Paladin, "It's, ah, rude to forget someone's name, if I recall? It might be against some social law to approach him and ask him his name." It was partly his curiosity, he guessed, but partly because he now felt awkward and was scrabbling for the right response to a possible old friend - or, of course, a possible stranger.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 4:54 pm

The griffon chuckled as they just confirmed that they were talking about him. He took another sip of his hot tea and looked away again, pretending he stopped paying attention to them whilst still keeping a sharp ear. He had some doubts that they will go further than this, but he would never know for sure until he'd see where it would end. His tea warmed him up plenty enough by now, though he might as well just order a second one if he meant to stay.
Back to top Go down
555EchoJewel

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 1:54 am

Echo peaks inside then tries to slip in unknoticed.
Back to top Go down
lilitas

lilitas

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 1:31 pm

Her ears perk slightly at the hoof steps of a newcomer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next