OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)

Go down 
+19
555EchoJewel
Switchlock
Evening Song
lilitas
Sir_Knightmare
WindyTheWarrior
Unity Wolfpony
pyroman33
Dusty Roads
Nicole Evermore
Lorthalis of Crows
Doomande
Robotrip3000
ObsidianPony
Kryptid
jz96
Civviq Writer
Alpha P
Zen
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
WindyTheWarrior

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 2:18 pm

Cherry wrapped Dusty up in a hug. The rules of this world were so different than home, but sadness was practically radiating off the pegasus. She could at least relate to that. Then she had an idea. "Tell you what," she said, pulling back, "If you'd like, I could go to the Hive and check on her. I'm not sure what I'll find, but at least you would have some clarification. What name did she go by?"
Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 2:41 pm

Dusty gladly accepted the hug, and felt more at ease when Cherry gave him the offer, "Ah'd like that a whole awful lot. *sniff* Her name is Rosetta." Taking one of his necklaces off, one with an arrowhead on it, "Show her this, she'll know what it is. She gave it to me as a birthday present." Giving the arrowhead a kiss, he hoofed it over to Cherry.

Looking at Lightning, the Pegasus almost laughed, "Ain't one ta know a whole lot about feelin's, huh? Well, you did try, so there's a start."

Looking over to Gale, Dusty tapped her hoof with his own, "Hey, what's wrong? Ah know you ain't cryin' 'bout me. Anything Ah can help with?" He said in a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 3:30 pm

"miss.. cherry? was it? that wont work, you'd only come across a version of her maybe, she may still be with dusty in your reality, same with mine, and if i heard things right and in his reality things aren't friendly then even if you went to his reality how would you get into the hive, and finally where i'm from the invasion was a full blown invasion, we won but it was no misunderstanding, that hive was not a good one, but that was that hive... they did many nasty things more recently." she sighed "im sorry, but there's too many problems for that to work the way you were hoping mostly due to the fact that your from different realities." lightning looked down. "maybe i should just go"
Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 3:59 pm

"No, don't leave. Ah ain't the smartest pony, but yer a scientist, you could figure it out. If'n ya remember, you didn't come here through that door, you used yer magic. So, Ah reckon that means you might could breack the laws of this place. In other words, Ah think you found a loophole."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 4:19 pm

"not quite, i've been here before, i found the dimensions energy signature, and i made a device that took advantage of the this, i can, from this place travel the multiverse, but that doesn't solve the problem, if we are to presume that this lass will travel to her universe, and go to the hive what's to say shed be there, if changelings are integrated into society then how do we know that that version of you isn't with her and that would be a problem, but if we presume she goes to your universe how will she get into the hive when changelings aren't accepted in your universe, she may be attacked or killed through fear or hatred, hell i could go home and find her for you, what's to say she even exists in my dimension." lightning said trying to explain the problems with the mares plan. "multiversal travel is no solution, why would she be allowed into the hive any more than you. she may be married to a changeling in her universe but there's no saying she is in your universe, even if she was how would that help her get into that hive in particular. any more easier that you could yourself that is. you could get me to do it and it would not be much better."
Back to top Go down
WindyTheWarrior

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 4:25 pm

The rosy mare smiled sympathetically. "I've got it under control. Like I said before, I'm waiting for my world to pop up, but I'd have to know which one it is for this to work. So, I got this," she explained, pulling a metal box out from under her wing. The monitor flickered to life, displaying a row of numbers. The numbers changed as she pointed it at different ponies. "This lets me identify the original dimensions of things. As you can see, dimensions are listed in number and letter, like so..."

She turned the box on herself, and the combination 'Ch5826e01' flashed onscreen. Then she directed it to Dusty, the combination turning to 'Po8y921e0'. An identical combination identified the necklace. "Then, when I want to leave, I point it at the door and it tells me where I'll go. If that's the wrong destination, I come back, wait a few minutes, and there!" The mare was clearly having more fun than intended with explaining the device. "Thing is, I can't control where the restaurant moves. That's why I've been waiting; the first time I came here was its last trip home for a rotation. How long that entails, I'm not sure, but if you made it here it should be fairly simple to make it to your dimensions.

"As for Dusty's Hive, though... There are two possible Queens right now, and I know both first-hoof. Both tyrants, if you ask me; Chrysalis had everyone in a single mind, and Obsidian... I won't even get started on her. Either way, I have information they'd die to keep quiet. Ever heard of the Mayfly's Word? 'Course not, it's their best kept secret. Trust me on this." She slid the device back under her wing. "They wouldn't dare touch a hair on my head."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 4:40 pm

"they dont even know you in that universe, why wouldn't they just kill you? even if you you had a secret of one realitys queens, why would they not just kill you, you won't be able to speak if you're dead." lightning sighed "dusty ill do it, i'll be in and out no one will know, i'll check up on her easy, quick and clean. worst case scenario i miss out on a paying job."
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 4:49 pm

Gale stopped crying but all this dimension stuff started to hurt her head. back when I was born we worried about crossing the stream with out dying. Gale final lifted her head and wipe away any tears. "I have a changeling friend he could enter and leave the hive when ever he wants. I highly doubt the queens could indicate the difference between the two changelings. He walks in with the necklace finds dusty mare, get out before some cross dimension time stream thing happens."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 4:58 pm

"so dusty, your choices are, get the professional infiltrator and such to sneak in with stable interdimensional travel. get a mare who has some secrets to walk in there with stable interdimensional travel, or get the changeling to go with very unstable interdimensional travel." lightning summed up.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 5:22 pm

"Look my tech skills are low. I don't know all this multiple dimension stuff as much as you do. But if you want to walk in to a fortified hive search for a changeling that you don't know what she looks like. and become a pretension lunch for a changeling that finds ya. go right ahead. I was suggesting, I get my friend bring him here, you and him leave with your multidimensional thing. He walks in he walks Find the mare easily walks out. poof back here and call it a day." Gale not trying to be a jerk.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 5:38 pm

"i wasn't stating your plan was bad, and i do this for a living, i've gotten in and out of worse places, and if i am at risk i can just use the device to escape. but ever way its not down to me choosing."
Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 5:53 pm

Dusty thought about it for a moment, then said, "Ah think all of us should go, if it's possible, and if everypony wants to go. If we all can go, then Ah want ta use Lightning's device."
Back to top Go down
WindyTheWarrior

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 7:01 pm

Cherry rolled the idea around her mind for a second, then grinned and nodded. "Sounds great. If we're going in a group, though, we should have some sort of excuse. I'm thinking a travel show, but I'm not sure how closely they watch our media. Could mess up pretty bad."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 7:14 pm

"this is literally the bulk of my job, but i'm not sure why we would all go in at once, if we can get that changling there, which i can do, then that should be the only pony that will need to go, if i was to go id have my team to get me out if something goes really wrong, but if the changeling went why would i or this one go, if i went why would they need to go and so on, i can ensure the changeling access, and ill send sky with him but i won't need or want anyone else to go through chance of ruining the plan, besides, this is a one ponie mission with the exception of sky as extraction."
Back to top Go down
WindyTheWarrior

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 7:30 pm

"Lightning, my dear, I'm sure we won't have to go in at the same time. I'm just saying it would be suspicious for five ponies and a changeling to arrive in such close times and not have a reason. Although..." Cherry wasn't sure about this idea, but it would be better to state it and be corrected than not say anything. "Maybe we should tell them the truth. Changelings feed off of love, after all, and this is love if I've ever seen it."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 7:50 pm

"and then they let him in he tells her she gets all lovey they get food and then they capture the intruder to get a ransom, it's happened before. now, whateveryournameis my dear, why don't you try to explain why more than one ponie needs to go which was my point in the first place? the way i see it, i calibrate the portal to plop him next to the las or even near her in the hive and done, when hes done we bring him back, remove the sub-chitin implant and send him home ill meet dusty here and tell him whatever, i could even get her out and maybe if i can find that me i could get her a new identity... that's supposing that she would want to leave. and in the end, i could do this on my own, it would be easier with a changeling but still."
Back to top Go down
WindyTheWarrior

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 7:57 pm

"I, um..." Cherry couldn't come up with a better answer than "strength in numbers". Lightning was definitely winning. Instead, she turned to Dusty. "Do you think it'd be safe?"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 8:36 pm

"if we were fighting my dear sure, but this is a stealth based task, numbers equal risk, i still think my plan is the most secure.."
Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 2:56 am

Dusty was adamant, "Still, at least let me an' Cherry go, Ah got a bit of combat training during mah time in the guard. An' Cherry's got that thang right there, she knows how ta use it."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:48 am

"Combat training is useless in this senario... It's like I'm not even talking, if you go in there you should not be noticed, if you try and "fight your way through you'd be dead in seconds, it's not just love they take, it's energy, you'd be sucked dry until you are a husk and how would you get in? Front door?.. Ah what ever you won't even listen to me or the fact that I could get our changling in bring yours out you two talk and then she can deside if she stays or not... It could be that simple... Why would we risk lives when there's a safe and quick option..." Lightning was tired with the whole thing and yawned and rubbed her reddening chest and got a clothe to clean the red up
Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 9:08 am

"Well then, Ah guess it'll jus' be me an Cherry then, cause Ah'm going with whoever's going. Ah hate ta get ya all worked up, but that's jus' how is gonna be."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 9:30 am

".. unb... fine, have fun.." she said dabbing off the last of the red
Back to top Go down
WindyTheWarrior

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 10:05 pm

"So it's settled, then!" Cherry's face took on a grin. "We'll probably need a while to set up, so we should come up with a rendezvous point. I'm thinking Dusty's house would be best. Although if that's the case, I'll need the address."
Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 10:19 pm

"Ah guess it is then. Jus' come to Froggy Bottom Bog. Ah'll pick ya up in a boat an' take ya there." Dusty got up and said his farewells to everypony. "Cherry, Ah'll see ya in Froggy Bottom Bog whenever ya get there." With that, the Pegasus opened the door and stepped outside.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 10:26 pm

Gale kept quiet during the convocation and just wave bye to Dust.
She looked at Lightning. "In retrospect both ways could work. I'm not going to say anything else other then that, because that all I could really say."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next