OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)

Go down 
+19
555EchoJewel
Switchlock
Evening Song
lilitas
Sir_Knightmare
WindyTheWarrior
Unity Wolfpony
pyroman33
Dusty Roads
Nicole Evermore
Lorthalis of Crows
Doomande
Robotrip3000
ObsidianPony
Kryptid
jz96
Civviq Writer
Alpha P
Zen
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Robotrip3000

Robotrip3000

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 6:11 pm

And just like that, Winter's blush has returned for a sequel. "N-no! It's fine, just...wasn't ready for that." He said, then cleared his throat to continue. "Anyway, I used to play drums when I was younger, so I'm looking for a well played beat rather how loud or how amazing you can do it, if its alright with you."
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 6:15 pm

The unicorn looked att the group of ponies that just mentioned him, confused, he went over to the group to see what they wanted as the human sat down att thier table "H-Hey, did one of you call me or something? "
Back to top Go down
Nicole Evermore

Nicole Evermore

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:58 pm

Niccy nods happily. "Yes! And you, unicorn with the human friend, what's your name? We need you to help judge the music battle!" She takes a long sip from her drink, hiccuping once. "It's kinda warm in here, isn't it? Don't you think so, Winter?"
Back to top Go down
Robotrip3000

Robotrip3000

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 8:14 pm

Warm? Now that we're thinking about it, Winter did notice the temperature change. "Yeah, kind of. Never really noticed that." He said. Taking a glance at Niccy, he felt his entire body fall into a warmth degree. "Really?" Subconcious asked. "She hugged you, how do you like her that much within a matter of minutes?!"

Winter consciously ignored his thought, and proceeded. "Yeah...um," He shook his head, hopefully the warmth in his cheeks have gone away. "Sorry we called you here so suddenly, my unicorn friend. We were hoping you can help us judge a music competition?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 9:58 pm

the unicorn ponders on the request and nods " i guess i could do it, and the name is cryo blast, and the human over there is pyro" Points to the human "could you also tell me what one could order here in the bar?"
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 4:38 pm

Nodding at Nightingale took Sweetcake her violin and went over towards a piano there were sitting in one of the corners, bidding the others to join the two musicians as they made ready to fight. Her violin were tuned perfectly for the mare, but still did she make a number out of taking a few trying tones and seemed to twiddle a little bit here and there with the instrument, seemingly ready before she pointed with her bow at Niccy. "You have a wager in this competition little miss, so I would call it rather unfair for you to be a judge as well. Won't you say so as way Nightingale?"
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:50 pm

Gale walk over to the piano and brush off some of the dust  from the keys with her tail. "Hmm, you do got a point, however winter also as a bad impression on me and might not want me to win. But we can't do this with just one judge, where the fun in that?... I think I could trust these guys enough to not be total buyius, heck one of them doesn't even know who we are." Gale mess with the piano keys for a bit by just playing a bunch of random keys, just to get a feel for the piano. "I just along for the ride when when everypony ready. We could begin." Gale finishing turning to the new pony judge. "By the way, this is Sweetcake and I'm Nightingale nice to meet ya."
Back to top Go down
Robotrip3000

Robotrip3000

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 6:17 pm

When Winter heard Nightingale say that he might not let her win, he felt offended. "Oi! I may have left a bad impression, but what makes you think I'm not fair?! Like I said, I don't care how if your the loudest, or who can play it better, I just want to see if you two become in sync, and who can actually play it! Being drums when I was younger, I can hear the beat like sitting in an orchestra room. Now I don't want to hear any of this unfairness. It's an even match, and I'm sure you both are very, very talented. Am I clear?" Winter almost yelled sternly.

Giving a sigh, he turned to Cyro, a smile returning. "Almost forgot! Names Winter Frost! Nice to meet you, Cyro and Pyro!" He said.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 6:28 pm

Gale put her hoof up in defences. "Okay okay. I'm not trying to be a jerk, I just saying I'm not sure if you be more harsh on me because of the instcent and what i almost did to ya." "Geez, if somepony try to hurt me. I would hold at least a little grudge. Yikes, for a pony name winter he need to learn to chill." 
Back to top Go down
Robotrip3000

Robotrip3000

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 6:58 pm

Winter looked back at her, this time, with a small smile. "If a child stole a cookie from your cookie jar, would you be harsh on them? If a child accidentally broke a vase, would you be harsh then? I'll be harsh when I need to be. And like I said before, I peeved off a lot of people, but that doesn't mean I'm cruel in the end." He said.

A thought flew into his mind, a he gave a small laugh. "I remember one time I peeved off a griffon because I was asking for directions. Bits bits and more bits. Tied a string onto one and gave it to the griffon. Snatched it as we walked off. She got so angry that she chased me and rammed into a couples house as they were making out. Oh Celestia the embarrassment was hilarious!"
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 7:26 pm

It was true what the two said, Winter and Nightingale had something going on, and that being one of the negative relations. With a deep breath, one that hopefully would make her curved torso even more curved and appealing for the audience as she took the instrument to her cheek, found the beat with her hoof and slowly began to play. "Someone had a request, no?"
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 8:24 pm

cryo looks around att the Group, pondering a bit "so you want me and my bud pyro to be judges in a musical battle? what will you guys play then? because we dont realy listen to much on real instrumental Music, mostly Music from games to be honest" he says as he Waves pyro the human to come over aswell and pyro promtly dose it, walk closer to the pony Group, being only slightly taller than cryo Before he Waves to the Group with a frendly smile and says " hello"
Back to top Go down
Robotrip3000

Robotrip3000

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 8:57 pm

"Erm, I forgot about that. Different ponies from possibly different dimensions." He muttered to himself. As Sweetcake played, Winter faced Cryo. "Um, you see, these ponies are playing He's a Pirate. Piano, which honestly I have no idea where Nightingale is going to get one, and on the Violin. Hopefully, you'll judge them both, and pick who did better on their part!"

He looked at Pyro, and waved a hoof. "And hello! Nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 10:44 pm

After getting a feel for the piano and listening to sweetcakes play on her violin. She walk over to winter and the other judges. "We actually going to be playing two different songs, I'm not fully sure if this is her entry or if she just playing an song to warm up. But there no way I could play a song like this on piano, Like I mention before piano isn't my special talent just an hobby." 
 "Oh crad, I'm so boned, yet I did challenge a musician to a music battle, kind of like her challenging me to a fight." 
Gale then turn her attention to the human and unicorn. "Nice to meet you two. You name pyro wasn't it doesn't pyro mean you work with fires?" Gale questioned.
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 10:58 pm

"I thought that we already had begun," came it from the rosa mare as the final note had faded out on her instrument. "But I do not mind calling this for warm-up either. I have had the last half hour or so to warm up in, so it would not be nice of me at all to not let you loose your muscles and get a proper feel of your instrument."

As she had said that sent Sweetcake yet another brilliant smile to the other mare, sharing it with the judges as well as she curtsied and took a seat to relax herself. Seeing the other mare small talking with the judges, and outright saying that she had no change thought she already of herself as the winner, and tried to keep that locked well up inside, it would not help her one bit to seem boastful now in front of the judges. So the smile stayed on her lips as she waited on her opponent to choose and play her warm up tune.
Back to top Go down
Robotrip3000

Robotrip3000

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 11:08 pm

"A warm up? Sure! How about a five minute warm up? That should be long enough, right?" Winter asked them. He got from his chair, a smile to the mares, stallion, and human. "Gotta go to the stallions room anyway."

He waved his hoof at the Bartender, catching his attention. "Hey! Um, you have any idea where the bathroom's are?" He asked. The Bartender motioned his hoof towards the left, and he momentarily departed from the table
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 11:26 pm

Gale looked at sweetcakes with an raised eyebrow. "You wanted to use an one minute song with no singing, as you ammo? Ya I'm going to let you think of that after my warm up." "If this is the best she got, This be far to easier than I thought." 
Gale walked over to the piano and did a little hop on to the piano bench. She then stretched out her arms and put her hoofs on the keyboard. Not being able to hide her smirk, she began to play her song. Might of sound a little bitter at the start but shortly turned. Keeping her beat by slightly bobbing her head. She been through enough battles to know not to play her ace at the gate and this was not her ace.
"Might want to rethink your song choice for battle their sweetie." She keeped in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Evermore

Nicole Evermore

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 12:53 am

Niccy grins, nodding happily as the ponies and people talk around her. She was just excited to be a part of something, anything really, where she wasn't the center of attention. She happily sips her drink, head bobbing in time with Gale's Piano music.

Sure she lived in Manehattan, which had a decent love of the arts, but it was rare to get to hear a casual pair of players just play against one another.
Back to top Go down
Robotrip3000

Robotrip3000

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 1:00 am

As Winter comes back, He heard Nightingale blissfully play her piano. He sat back down with Niccy and Cryo, rubbing his fore-hoofs together in anticipation. "Two more minutes! Hope you two mares are getting ready!" He said with a large smile on his face.

Though, he wasn't expecting a thought to suddenly ram into his head; he just had to ask them. "Hey Niccy, Cryo," he called out. "Have you two ever played anything?"
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 9:15 am

Cryo looks att winter besides him with a rather questionable expresion "No, well, yes i have played a drum set but havent played drums in ages so i most likely have forgoten how to play it, same goes for pyro here" he nods his head att pyro behind them as pyro responded to gale's question. " my name is pyro, but i dont really work with fire, i like fire and warm weathers sometimes but i like the cold aswell, but i find myself to have a slight affinity to the fire element"
Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 10:35 am

As he watched the scene before him, Dusty took another puff of his cigarette. "Ah tell y'all what," he said, his deep southern accent carrying through the bar. "Ah'll bet ya ten bits Miss Nightingale's gonna win." The barkeeper brought out his whiskey, and Dusty thanked her. After pouring a shot into the glass, he added, "If'n y'all is up for it."
Back to top Go down
Robotrip3000

Robotrip3000

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 8:05 pm

Suddenly, it felt like his world stopped. He took a look at the pony, gravity keeping him from flying to him. "A...bet?" He asked calmly, tried to keep his smile hidden. "For ten bits?"

He wasn't sure if his smile finally took over, his face showed not only determination, but an insane look as well. "As much as I like to take that bet, what happens if I lose?" He asked. Winter loved challenges, puzzles, anything that challenged his mind, but when he hears the word bet, the sense of victory always takes over his body. "Not only that, ten bits is baby talk. 30 bits." He said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 10:29 pm

there was a minor phasing in an unoccupied corner of the bar before lightning blanked into that existence she seemed a bit roughed up, more so than normal holding a metal black box. she took a look around and smiled before staggering to the bar, her gray skintight suit dampened slightly from her chest area, there was a little blood in and on her mouth, she winked to the bar keep and made her request "half pint of everclear if you have any and then lets go with a 'lavendertini'" she sat on one of the seats placing the box down. she wiped her mouth before rubbing her eyepatch. once the drinks were received she took a sip of her lavender cocktail and sighed in a relaxed manner and looked on.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 10:59 pm

Finishing her song and hearing both winter and that southern guy already calling her a winner did brought an sence of cockyness to Gale's head, but she must keep that feeling from her face. Don't want to give sweetie the idea. Gale hopped from her bench and proceed to walk to the bar. "Can I get a glass of water?" Gale ask the barkeep. 
Gale turn her attention to the souther pony and the weird new comer. "Thanks for the complement." Gale yelp over to the stallion before taking a sip of her drink.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 5:33 am

After downing the first shot, Dusty poured another before looking back at the stallion. "Well, if we're playin' get thirty bits, then if I win, I get your thirty bits. If you win, you'll get my thirty bits. You got yerself a deal, friend. Name's Dusty by the way, Dusty Roads."

Looking over to Gale, Dusty replied, "Yet most welcome, Miss. That was some right purtty playin'." Pausing to point at his Cutie Mark, a Hoofson Les Pony with angel wings, he said "Ah'd play mah guitar for ya, but Ah'm 'fraid Ah didn't bring it"

Last edited by Dusty Roads on Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next