OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)

Go down 
+19
555EchoJewel
Switchlock
Evening Song
lilitas
Sir_Knightmare
WindyTheWarrior
Unity Wolfpony
pyroman33
Dusty Roads
Nicole Evermore
Lorthalis of Crows
Doomande
Robotrip3000
ObsidianPony
Kryptid
jz96
Civviq Writer
Alpha P
Zen
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
jz96

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 10:22 pm

Clearing her throat. "Just a head up sweetie I'm thinking of singing for the song I'll be use in the battle Just think I'll warn ya." Gale yell it over to her rival.
Gale turn back to the new mare "So what your name?"  Taking another sip of water.
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 10:59 pm

(I am sorry to say it, but I am in a really bad period right now, so I will have to put this session on a back burner)

She had not really gotten so much to drink, but still did the mares stomach complain. "Would you all excuse me..." came it from Sweetcake as sweat began to drip forth on her forehead, her wings beating a gale up in her wake as she flew towards the little mares room.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 1:16 am

lightning looked up, "hoo, me?" she questioned following the social cue of drinking after every sentence and took a sip of her drink. "and hoos arskin'?" she added with a smile, her slightly cockney accent coming out over her faked rp equestrian accent.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 2:22 am

Gale waved her hoof at the new mare. "I did."  "That the fakest accent I ever heard but, best to keep that to my self" 
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 2:41 am

"ah, well, the names lightnin' mind if i go to my standard voice, not like u'm on show" she said slipping into her natural cockney/rp combo "'ere so whats your name then?"
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 2:56 am

" Do whatever feels comfortable i can understand ya. I don't think my turn to be up wouldn't be for a while, so i thought might as well socialize. Name's Nightingale." Gale introduced herself.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 10:56 pm

"good name" lightning said nodding with a smile "well thats kind of you, so what brought you to this places if anything at all?" she said before finishing her drink.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 3:11 am

Gale went an few seat closer so she not shout across the bar. 
"I was just leaving my friends house in ponyville till i walked across a door that giving off some vibes so i went to check it out and i'm here... If you don't mind me asking you two, what your story?"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 10:54 am

"well i was hereish some time ago so i kept in mind the hole pocket universe thing, well i was in a pickle and i thought 'ere that place is safe, so i punched in the code, re-referenced, clarified and 'vwoosh' 'ere I am, away from bleeding to death.. mostly" she smiled before grabbing her secondary drink, a glass of everclear of which she took a sip of and and placed it on the counter.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 6:50 pm

Gale looked at lightning with a weird look. "Sooo you like an agent or something?"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 8:52 pm

"you could say that to simplify things, and you're a musician yeah?" lightning said placing her cup down.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 9:22 pm

Gale took another sip of her water. gale pointed to her cutie mark "Actuary no, I specialize in all things supernatural. The music thing is more of an hobby then a talent."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 10:11 pm

"ah right, my talent is well science and magic and stuff, i mean thats obvious though considering.. me, the bionic hoof, the way i arrived heh science and knowledge are my lovers, im sorry i rambling." lightning looked at her dampening foreleg and sighed. "and i am going to have to not drink anymore. you are so typical, oh you get cut so what do you do drink alcohol, good job. hey i was tired and i wanted to relax..." she looked to gale and smiled again "sorry what were we talking about?" she asked slightly lost in her own argument with herself.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 11:27 pm

..."please not be another crazed split personality I already have to deal with one." Gale thought to herself.
"We were just talking about our talents and what not. Never really got into sciences my self, but that still really cool."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 3:36 pm

"well thats fair enough.." she said as she twisted her bionic hoof until it clicked twice and then took of the bottom half. she fiddled with it as she spoke "so, got any tails to treat the ears?"
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 2:55 am

Gale pause for a few moments. " Their only an few that I probably could share." gale cleared her throat. " this one the most recent one. I was located in canterlot after i got word of suspicious wolf activity in the area, normal sign of wereponies in the area. After I found the pack, I decided that I should get some info on them before confronting them. I did manage to get pretty decent info. for example they act more dog like then normal ponies nothing too obvious but just minor details. Anyways ,everything was going fine until one night as I was watching them from a rooftop. then out of no where their alpha werepony, hurl a trash can at me and knocked me down to the ground. Three things Very bad about that: 1st, were ponies are strong as heck so fighting, out of the question. 2nd, there was six against one. and lastly when they pissed, like somepony knows who they are in their normal form. They tend to torture and kill the pony by ripping their limbs off and eat them. So I had a choice: Run like heck and jump off the edge for my life. Fight and lose, painfully or bargain with them or my life." Gale stop before continuing to finish her water. "Any questions before I finish with second half.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 2:06 pm

lightning relaxed at the story, smiling at the tail "no no, do go on, it seems fairly standard to me." she said taking another sip of her everclear and placing the half glass down.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 4:51 pm

"Stander? what that suppose... never mind, anyways so I try to bargain with them and well these guys were not the nicest ponies around so the offer was my life in exchange for six bodies ya... so to keep what ever of my moral left i did the only sensible thing. I grab the trash bin and buck it in at the leader face and ran like hell. Ever had a pack of pissed wolf chase after ya while in canterlot with nothing but a small knife?... It sucks like a lot.  If i try to climb anywhere they would just throw something to knock me off. So after that giant mistake i was pretty much chase threw out town evently I was running all night and I saw the sun rising. That all well and good until one of them found me, she was still in his wolf form and he was pissed. Grabed me and threw me right into a wall. He was ether about to strangle me to death or bite my face. but he made a mistake many stallion fighters make while pinning somepony. And well i was kind of desperate. Long story short I now have an female alpha hunting me down since I kicked her special somepony in a very painful spot. If you think i'm making this up." Gale lifted part of her mane that was covering her the back of her neck to show Lightning and Road, that the back of her neck had claw marks embedded into it. Gale finish her story while insh off her glass of water.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 8:46 pm

A small red and orange form wandered amongst chairs and tables, nose buried to the ground, sniffing deeply, taking in every scent, stink, odor, and what have you. Snuffling up a clod of dust, the figure raised her head, banging it against the underside of a table. Plopping herself into an empty seat, the figure looked amongst the other bar-goers with a toothy grin.

"Hiyas!" She continued smiling, utterly clueless. "Um....where are we?"
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 10:05 pm

pyro looks over att the newcommer with a raised eyebrow, rather suppriced att the sudden appreance "uhhh...hello? we are in a special kind of bar i think, uhhh, and you are...?" pyro asked the newcommer, as cryo listend with intrest about gale's story without making a sound, being rather intruiged
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 10:18 pm

pyroman33 wrote:
pyro looks over att the newcommer with a raised eyebrow, rather suppriced att the sudden appreance "uhhh...hello? we are in a special kind of bar i think, uhhh, and you are...?" pyro asked the newcommer, as cryo listend with intrest about gale's story without making a sound, being rather intruiged

"My name's Titanna. I was trying to get into my close when I stumbled into here."
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 10:24 pm

Pyro still looks rather confused and looks around titanna curiously "what are you miss titanna? Never seen your kind before"
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 11:13 pm

pyroman33 wrote:
Pyro still looks rather confused and looks around titanna curiously "what are you miss titanna? Never seen your kind before"

"I'm a thingy...." She blushes and tries to hide her teeth. " Um....did you guys happen to see a big oaken chest that has a bunch of dragons inscribed on it? it has the words "Dungeons & Dragons' on the lid? It's kinda what I went into my closet for..."
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 11:28 pm

Pyro looks around and shrugs afterwards before looking confused again "wait, you enterd your closet and came to this bar? That sounds odd..."
Back to top Go down
WindyTheWarrior

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 11:29 pm

The front door swung open silently, revealing a red-coated mare. She stood motionless for a few moments, taking in the sights and sounds, drinking in the odd, twisting smells of the room, then began towards the line of chairs.

The waiter nearby let out a frightened squeak as the rosy mare dropped a snow-covered bag of coins on the bar. "Lemonade, please. Also breadsticks." She slumped over, neglecting manners for something vaguely fitting of the description "rest". Cherry Fizz had never been one for socialization.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next