OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)

Go down 
+19
555EchoJewel
Switchlock
Evening Song
lilitas
Sir_Knightmare
WindyTheWarrior
Unity Wolfpony
pyroman33
Dusty Roads
Nicole Evermore
Lorthalis of Crows
Doomande
Robotrip3000
ObsidianPony
Kryptid
jz96
Civviq Writer
Alpha P
Zen
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
jz96

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 3:52 am

Gale took a deep breath. " Remember when I was having a little panic attack, Well it because of an hunter, She just so sick and twisted, cold blooded heartless... She my goal, I want to take her down, She already took down like 70 or 90 other monsters, and every time she just get... better.
I know this might make me sound like a bad guy, but when I witness her "ways", She just shows up and hunting my nightmare and I know if I fight her, she will kill me." slamming her head on the table. " I can't wait till she die of old age that just too long, I just don't know, If I will stop her or live my fears" Gale sounding depressed "Also OW"
Back to top Go down
Kryptid

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 4:07 am

The tall pegasus flinched when Nightingale's head connected audibly with the hard surface. Okay... looks my 'revenge' guess was right... now what do I say to THAT? "Eh... well... do you know why that hunter wants to... kill you in the first place? Aren't there any authorities you can go to about this?"
Back to top Go down
http://kryptid.deviantart.com
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:40 am

"Because going up to a guard and saying something like, "Help me there a nurse that killing monsters" Doesn't really make my case sound good. Like I said she coldblooded, she experiment on any and all monster, just torturing them with those Bucking needles." Gale took another deep breath. "She just one of the bad hunters that kills. How would you feel if their somepony slowly killing normal ponies?"
Back to top Go down
Kryptid

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 2:20 pm

"It's awful to torture anypony, yes, I can agree with you there," Marble frowned as he tried to think of a solution. "Do you live alone? Can your friends offer you any kind of protection? Maybe you could, I don't know, carry some pepper spray or get a home security system or something?" He felt like he was grasping at straws. This wasn't exactly a problem he had thought about before.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 2:49 pm

Gale took a sigh. "Rye I don't think we on the same page, She doesn't know me, if she did I'll be dead, It not a revenge from my point it a, I want to stop her before she get to somepony close to me. Her main station is in the same town as my mom. I know she terrifying and the fact I'm not screaming is a shock. But I seen the way she kills and no pony deserves, that kind of end. I'm scared of her and she will know, It just somepony needs to end her and if it not the past 70 something others, who knows." Gale shivers in fear at even the thought of nurse getting to her.
Back to top Go down
Kryptid

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 7:57 pm

Sitting silently for a moment, Marble rested his head on one foreleg as he slowly and rhythmically tapped the counter with his other hoof. "If she's really that dangerous... then maybe a group of monsters should ban together and track her down. Having many allies going all at once should increase their chances significantly. I'm not saying I endorse actually killing her... but... if the group can capture her and gather evidence... they could try putting her on trial for multiple counts of murder. Surely vamponies and were-ponies would still be considered legal citizens of Equestria and it would be a crime to kill them without cause?"
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 11:09 pm

Gale sighed once again, "Been there, done that, and ya, there no pony that is willing or wanting to keep her alive, You don't understand what she did is on so many accounts of unforgivable. There was already a group or pack rather, that try to hunt her.but, out of the five that came in only one got out."
Gale yell over to barKeep "Can I get a glass of water?"
Back to top Go down
Kryptid

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 11:48 pm

"I'm afraid I'm out of ideas then," Marbled released a breath of defeat. "My best advice then would be to do the best you can to hide your true nature and always have a plan for escape in case she finds you. I wish there was something more I could do for you, but I don't know even the first thing about fighting or magic spells." He began to wonder, "This hunter, is she a pony? What kind, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Robotrip3000

Robotrip3000

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 12:52 am

It wasn't long before the Bartender gave Winter the beer. When he came back, he saw the same two brown ponies he saw earlier. Winter looked at the counter, then back at the two ponies. Setting down the drink in front of Sweetcake, he walked towards the two. "Uh, excuse me," He called politely. "I do not mean to interrupt your conversation, but do any of you two have glue?"

He looked at the pony to his left, the one Jäger was talking about before. "Oh, I don't think we properly met! My names Winter!" He looked to the left to see another brown pony. "Winter Frost! It's nice to meet you two!"

"Glue? Stuff you need?" His subconscious said. Winter mentally slapped himself. "Right! You two have any glue though?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kryptid

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 1:19 am

As the pegasus further considered ways that Nightingale could stay out of the hunter's reach, Marble was snapped from his train of thought, "Uh, glue? I'm afraid I don't have any on me, sorry." He then responded to the introduction, extending his hoof, "Hello, Winter. Marble Rye here." Is everypony here friendly? Wouldn't be a bad thing if so.
Back to top Go down
Robotrip3000

Robotrip3000

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 1:29 am

Winter extended his hoof, and shook his hoof. "Nice to meet you Marble Rye! Sorry if I interrupted anything, erm...important. I heard that one of you needed water?" He asked.

"I just love how your so unfazed about jumping into ponies business like that." his Subcon chuckled. Winter chuckled as well. "It never hurts to get a friend, because you never know that your friend, could be by your side in a battle." He muttered to himself.

He's not sure if Marble or the other pony heard him, but he didn't care. He was happy to make another friend.
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 1:31 am

Taking a sip of the beer, shook she her head as she saw Winter walking over to the two brown ones. All stallions should know that mares had anything needed, no matter the situation in their bags, or if you were odd like some of the ponies she had seen on her travels, in their mane. Holding the beer in one wing rummaged she trough her saddlepacks, soon finding some wood clue, her normally using it if there were any smaller problems with her violin or such.

It took her no time at all to apply a good layer of clue and then put the missing piece of bar counter back in place. She saw that he had begun talking with the two others, and as to not be a partypooper did she not call him over to tell him that the job were done, he would surely come back on his own at some point.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 1:51 am

Gale quickly cover her mouth and retract her fangs. Turning to the blue pegasus with a kind smile. "I was the one that ask for a glass of water, nice to meet ya winter, Name's Nightingale, as for your glue thing, I don't believe I have glue, I might have a bottle of sap in my saddle bag, if that would help."
Back to top Go down
Robotrip3000

Robotrip3000

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 2:09 am

"Ah, no need, Miss Nightingale, I'm sure I'll find a way to fix it!" He said. Winter took a look at the two, but his smile and mind backstabbed him. "Do it. Say it! I DARE you!" his Subcon said.

His smile grew even bigger and a chuckle flew right out of his white teeth. "You know," another flew out. "You guys going to get married soon? You guys make a great couple!" He said.

If he had one thing to say before he die by these lovely ponies, he would say these exact words: Worth it!
Back to top Go down
Kryptid

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 2:15 am

Taken aback by the unexpected statement, Marble stuttered, "Wha-? N-no! I mean, we just met! Why... why would you think that?" Sheesh, this Winter guy sure is bold. And presumptuous. Where'd he get such an idea? Now he was feeling all kinds of awkward.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 2:19 am

"Dude, we just met and also we kind of too.... Do you do that to ever couple that you see next to each other?" Gale couldn't help but burst out. "How did that mare not slap him across the face yet?" gale thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Kryptid

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 2:38 am

Wait, did Gale just say "we kind of do" to Winter's claim that we look like a great couple? Things are starting to get a little uncomfortable in here... The vest-wearing stallion slid down off of his stool, loosening his collar with a hoof, "Yeah, um, Gale. I think I'd better get going. I've... I've still got some reading to do and I don't want to wait around and get too tired before I get home." Ah, right, and I've still got to try to meet up with her at Sugarcube Corner. What happens if it turns out we live in two different universes? Should we just let ourselves part ways and leave it at that?
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 2:46 am

Gale looked at her blond peguses friend, " oh shi... I'm sorry Rye, I mean it flattering and all, but we can't be a couple. I'm really sorry but you kind of already know why." Gale trying to convince her friend not to hate her. "Way to go, you broke some ponies heart, again and not literally this time." Gale's mind getting to her again. Looking back at the blue one "If this destroy, My relationship with Rye, I'm going to break him." She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Kryptid

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 2:52 am

Marble's mouth fell agape, "Wha? N-no! I didn't say that I wanted to be a part of a couple either!" Yikes, where are these ponies getting all these shipping ideas from?! All I said was that I had to go! That's all! Feeling further embarrassed about the misunderstanding, the pegasus reached into his wallet, searching for some bits as a tip for Sweetcake's singing. "Okay, I really, really have to go now."
Back to top Go down
Robotrip3000

Robotrip3000

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 2:54 am

"One, 'cause you two look so cute together! And two, only to the ones that stare at each other's eyes for the past half-hour." He emphasized. When he heard Marble saying he had to go somewhere, Winter stuck a hoof in front of the stallion. It didn't take long to feel a death glare from Nightingale. "...Crud. Welp, how you going to fix this one?" Subcon asked.

What you mean?! This was your idea! Winter replied mentally. Thinking of nothing else, he chuckled, but stuck a hoof in front of the stallion. "Sorry, just a little joke. But regardless, you two seriously look like you guys are discussing something serious. I just came in to tell a probably not funny anymore joke, and for glue. S-sorry..." He said.

"Can't wait for your flank to be beaten." Subcon said.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 2:57 am

"Winter, You just killed my friendship,If you could read minds, You better run." Gale put in her mind leering at winter.
Back to top Go down
Kryptid

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 3:04 am

Taking a step back, Marble studied the height of the ceiling before leaping into the air. He used his wings to help him gain the necessary altitude to safely jump over Winter. Once he landed on the other side, the stallion placed several bits down on the counter next to Sweetcake, "Here! F-for the singing!" He marched over towards the door, pushing it open half-way before turning back to look at the vampony, "Gale, I-I'll still be waiting for you at Sugarcube Corner. If you still want to meet up there, that is. If our plan doesn't work and we never see each other again, w-well, I give you my sincerest goodbyes and wish you the best luck with your life." With that said, he took a breath and departed back into the Everfree Forest.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 3:12 am

With her probably ex-friend leaving. Gale did a turn in her chair and jump off, right in front of Winter, without breaking her glare. "Well now that my, what you called it, my husband to be, left, and me not knowing when or if, I'll see him again, how about we chat." Gale said get very close to Winter still without breaking the glare "Now tell me an other one of your jokes."
(F.Y.I. She Mad.)
Back to top Go down
Robotrip3000

Robotrip3000

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 3:15 am

"Uh...well, what do you think when a chicken peeves off a lion?" He nervously asked. The glare only made him fear for his life more. He felt that he shouldn't even finish it.

"Uh...I think I should be going too! WellI'llseeyoulaterbye!!" Winter quickly said. Running from guards was his daily routine, so this was no different. He quickly grabbed a table with his wing and slid it right in front of her. His hooves reacted faster than his mind and took off to the main door. Once he left, he immediately hit the alleyway wall. He stumbled a bit before taking off to the skies.

(Like usual, always running for my life. Why is this a common thing for me in RP's?)
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 3:22 am

(Is it too late to stop him? if not )
before her new "friend" could high tail it out of their. Gale slid beside the table and tripped his hind leg. Now stepping on his tail. "What the rush? Time doesn't pass here and don't worry I'm not planning on hurting you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next