OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)

Go down 
+19
555EchoJewel
Switchlock
Evening Song
lilitas
Sir_Knightmare
WindyTheWarrior
Unity Wolfpony
pyroman33
Dusty Roads
Nicole Evermore
Lorthalis of Crows
Doomande
Robotrip3000
ObsidianPony
Kryptid
jz96
Civviq Writer
Alpha P
Zen
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Robotrip3000

Robotrip3000

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 3:36 am

"Uh, if its alright with you, Jäger, I was more curious about--" before I could finish, a bell rang. I turned to see the bartender with a frozen soda drink. I went to go grab it, and set a couple bits on the counter. "Thanks." I say.

The bartender nodded, and went on to clean the glass cup. I turned back to Jäger, a frozen soda drink in my hoof. "Like I was saying, I'm more curious about your backstory. I'll tell you where I'm from if you tell me where your from. I know their has to be some awesome adventure on you. Lay it on me!" I say.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 3:51 am

"Hehahaha, dere ve go, hyu von tough guy fer valkink up to ol' Jäger ere, maybeh not dot shmart doh," Jäger replied with a chuckle as he sat the bottle of jägermeister down on the counter and slid it over to Marble. "Oh, dots meh name, Jäger, and hyu are?" Jäger asked as he loudly threw the conversation about the gradually increasing number of patrons around him. "Ve ish all friendleh like in dis bar, sho no needs ta be nervoush. Go on, relaxsh, have some good drink und chat vit Jäger and hish new friendleh like companeh."

Though the presence of the new pony drew his eyes as well, and they traced her figure up and down before turning back to the rest of the group as he failingly tried to hide the blatant oogling he'd just committed.

Luckily, Winter provided an excellent escape route for him. "Oh, hyu vant ta hear mein bach storeh?" he asked rhetorically. "And vhat a trachik tale hit ish. Ven I vas but a mere veetle colt, maneh, maneh yearsh ago, ve lived in leetle village, vit momma und pappa. Den von night, dese big shcary monshtas showed up. Dey town ponehs fled, ve all did, but mien dear momma und pappa did not make hit. Dis hat ish all hy haff to remembeh dem by," Jäger paused in his overly dramatic story telling to wipe a mock tear from his eye and cradle the garment before setting it back on his head.

"Vell bach to shtoreh, ve flee to cashtle, fer shafeteh, but is not shafe. Deh scientisht vas von who actualleh releashed monshtas onto village, but hy not find dot out till later, right before I vas crushing shientisht poneh's head undah hoof. But hyes, shientisht poneh, he let out deh monshtas to shcare leetle town ponehs to lab, sho he could heshperiment. Hy'm von of hish heshperimentsh, named Ungetüm Jäger, hor monshta huntah. Hit vas my chob to round up deh monshtas he'd shent to town, und unruleh towns ponehs. But den hy learned deh truth, und vell, hy alreadeh vent over dot part, hahaha," Jäger concluded with a bellow of laughter. "Doh dere vere shome GOOD hunts in does voods, bach ven hy vas vorkink for dat shientisht."
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 4:02 am

"Did anypony understand what he just said?" asked Sweetcake while venturing from the door over to the bar counter, her hips swaying behind her, and her blushing cheeks telling the others that she hadn't minded the oogeling, or would mind if the others oggled as well.

Nodding friendly to each and every one of the other patrons of the bar before finding a seat near close to them, but not all too close. With a nimble movement of her wings did her bags fall to the ground, her catching the violin case before it hit the ground, leaning it up against the bar counter close to her leg. Rummaging a bit trough her pockets found she a few golden bits, her ordering a glass of sparkly wine for her to sip at.
Back to top Go down
Robotrip3000

Robotrip3000

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 4:03 am

Winter gave a chuckle, but then he heard The Drunken Ass behind him. His small chuckle turned into a laughed. "W-who...I can't even...!" His voice trailed off by laughter.

"Someone said this was hidden by The Drunken...The Drunken..." He couldn't even finish when he fell to the floor, his sides bringing pain as he laughed. His laugh slowly ended, and he gave a brightful look at Jäger. "Ahh...sorry. Sorry. Someone said that this place was hidden behind The Drunken Ass. Not sure if she meant a pony or an actual store, but now my sides hurt!"
Back to top Go down
Kryptid

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:06 am

His heart skipped a beat when Jäger called him a tough, stupid guy for choosing to come up to the bar. The new fear in Marble's chest was put to rest, however, by the Frankenstein's monster's further insistence to relax. Somewhat. He caught the bottle of alcohol in one of his hooves, examining the contents, "Um, hello, Jäger. My name's Marble Rye. I'm... not really into drinking, though. I hope you understand. Sir."

Marble responded back to Sweetcake with a nod of his own once she entered, but unlike the thickly-accented monster hunter nearby, he had specifically elected not to stare at her figure. He had too much respect for mares to do that. Besides, attractive females tended to make him a bit antsy if he focused on them for too long. Maybe he'd be better off looking at the wall art.

As Jäger's story of monsters and crushing heads began to make him feel unwell again, Martini returned and inquired about the chocolate pegasus' order. Oh. Right. Wish I had more time to think, but I want to be able to leave soon just in case things get too hairy around here. "I think I've got it figured out." Marble put his hooves together and tried to recall the existing list in his mind, "I'll have potato soup with diced lobster mushrooms, chopped red onions, chives, cracked black pepper and pepperjack cheese. For sides, I'd like to have roasted corn on the cob with salted butter and a dash of cayenne, plus a lightly-toasted, pumpkin seed biscuit made with honey. My drink will just be a mango-buttermilk smoothie. I hope that's not too much to ask."

Martini gave no indications of his order being a problem. She quickly jotted down his request and assured him it would be out soon with a smile. Huh. She didn't bat an eye at that. Guess I didn't overstep my boundaries any.
Back to top Go down
http://kryptid.deviantart.com
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:14 am

Seeing as his story wasn't garnering cheers or doing much for merriment, Jäger turned his attention back to the other patrons. He watched the brown pegasus place and order and the blue one just laugh at the pretty one's comment. Speaking of the pretty one, Jäger turned his gaze to her and her deposited gear. "Does hyu play?" Jäger asked with a point towards the instrument case.
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:29 am

With a smirk on her lips as she took yet another sip of her drink began she to lift the violin case up from the ground and onto the counter, the clasps niftly being opened with one movement, the instrument within looking both old and well cared for, the wood in the neck not fully matching up with that of the body as if the parts had been shifted out over time. "I do not know..." said she with a wink, first one to Jäger, then to the laughing pony. "Can I?"

The mare closing her eyes as she found the note sheet in her head forth, her lips moving to the melody, the bow just sitting there on the string not making a single noise until she oppened her eyes, a twinkle to them, and began to play
Back to top Go down
Robotrip3000

Robotrip3000

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 8:11 am

Winter watched as she played her violin with precise accuracy. No foul notes, no sour hits, just...awe struck. He swore his jaw fell the moment her delicate hooves began to speed up the tempo. When she finished her violin solo, his laugh was long gone. "You...you were able to play two parts...two parts on one violin! That's...amazing!" He said.

His mind suddenly jolted, and he recovered from the beauty. "Oh! Names Winter Frost, and I have to say, that was amazing! How long did it take you to play that?" He asked, gently holding out a hoof for her.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 4:01 pm

"Das pretteh goot," Jäger said about 3/4's of the way into the song. He wasn't as awe struck as Winter, but that didn't stop the clapping when it was finished. Then the monstrous pony lifted his bottle of drink and began to drain it. Once the bottle was finished, he slammed it back down on the table and grinned up towards the barkeep. "Anoder pleash," Jäger called and soon had another bottle of the drink resting in his flesh and blood forehoof this time. For the moment though, he just sat back and watched the conversation, waiting if it were to shift back to him, or for a curiosity to catch his eye and force him to speak.
Back to top Go down
Civviq Writer

Civviq Writer

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 4:26 pm

Civviq watched the scene for a while, content with being only a listener for now. She played a bit with the cider she'd received, while from time to time taking a sip as well. She chuckled and frowned at all the right moments - or so she thought - and studied the newcomers as well. She smiled to herself. It seemed like a lovely bunch, she thought, as she looked in her glass. They were nice enough, if you'd look past their outer appearances. Still, she didn't make any moves to talk to anyone. She didn't want to interrupt.

She watched on in interest, and even more when the mare pulled out her violin and started to play. She was just as awe-struck as winter, really. She had never heard such great music before from a singl mare. "I agree with Winter! That was amazing!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Civviq%20Writer
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:30 pm

As a dove bathing in a bird bath bathed Sweetcake in the praise there were showered over her, her smiling a sparkling smile from ear to ear as she curtsied for her audience to just milk it a little bit more before turning to the barkeep, her smile prettier, warmer and more brilliant than before as she battered her eyelashes at him. "May I?" asked she, her voice as sweet and pleasing as the wine she had partaken off, her free wing there wasn't holding the violin up to her cheek patting his bardesk almost caressingly.

She did not wait on him to utter his yes before she sat herself on the bar, hoof going over her dress for it to lay properly around her body, not too revealing, but neither shading for too many of her feminine features. "Well lets set the mood, shall we?" Her taking yet another sip of her wine, her muzzle pucker into a pout. "Wine is fine and good for fine and good ponies, but we know what there are best, don't we.

For there is no stronger tie
Between pony and nature
Than the one that resides
In a keg of good beer.

Oh, the barley and rye or hops
Noble in stature,
Our thoughts are divided
Over which is most dear...
"

The mares singing voice as pleasing for the ear as her body were for the eyes, her song slowly but steady setting the background for the high mood there were shown in the bar tonight.
Back to top Go down
Kryptid

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 7:47 pm

Things were beginning to take a pleasant turn. No one was being offensive or violent, and this violinist had really set a serene mood with her playing. For the first time since entering, the pegasus chef had unknowingly allowed a smile to creep up on his face. He could appreciate a good song or two. He gave a short applause when she finished, but decided to remain quiet in speech.

It was at about that time that his meal arrived. Yep, everything was exactly as he had asked for. Marble gave his thanks to the waitress and examined his bowl. Steam wafted off of the chunks of golden potatoes and orange mushrooms that formed islands in the sea of cheesy soup. At least it was all pleasing to the eye. Aroma was spot on, too. The copper stallion blew a cooling breeze on a spoonful of the edible concoction and partook of it. He subconsciously nodded in approval. Well, they definitely didn't hold back on the quality. Tastes like they used whole cream at that.
Back to top Go down
Robotrip3000

Robotrip3000

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 10:03 pm

"Looks like the mare didn't want your hoof shake. Makes sense for a pony like you. Heheheh..." Winter's head taunted. He growled at himself. Why do I keep you around? He asked himself.

His head continued to chuckle, but Winter was able to ignore it. "Not to be rude or anything; amazing singing, by the way, but I was hoping I would get to know you, Miss...?" He trailed off once more.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 12:20 am

Impressed by the newcomer "Wow looks and talent, kind of like me only well... less deadly" Nightingale thought to herself giving off a smirk.She walked up to the bar to introduce herself, as she walked by she stared at Jager, "Speaking of deadly,might want to keep my guard up, this thing looked like he been through some stuff." Gale gave off an friendly smile to the blue pegasus. "Hang in there chief." she whispered to herself. She walk to the other side of the female pegasus not to cut off the three talk. "pretty good playing" gale complimented the mare. " Excuse me Barkeep, Can I get a glass of cranberry juice?"
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 3:13 am

"I, mister Winter Frost..." said the rosa mare slowly, teasingly slowly for some reason, her stretching a wing forth for him to kiss as she laid her violin down into her and a sip of wine with her other wing, the blessing of being a pegasus. "Am the sweetest Sweetcake that you will ever lay your eyes on." She knew that she was a bad girl right now, flirting like this, but hey it meant a filler stomach in the end of the day since blushing people tipped their bard more.

"And you are not rude at all Winter, it me that will have to be rude, but I am sadly working, although I do know that I am looking to be only having fun." Her teasingly winking at him before she emptied her glass, smacked with her lips and took the violin up to her cheek once more for another little tune.

(Spare time to really RP is a rarity for me sadly, and I have a hard enough time keeping up with the single RP that I am doing. I am just in here to set a bit of mood, and play a bit NPC role)
Back to top Go down
Kryptid

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 3:39 am

Working? Marble puzzled over Sweetcake's revelation as he chewed a mouthful of sweet starch and seeds from his biscuit. Oh, guess she's gonna want some payment for her songs. Well, can't argue with that. That quality is worth it. Glad I brought my wallet with me when I went looking for mushrooms today. The pegasus stallion took a swallow from the glass of yellow-white smoothie before him, noting the musician's body language. She's an awfully bold one...
Back to top Go down
Robotrip3000

Robotrip3000

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 4:24 am

(...M'kay! I'm patient)

He met bad mares before, but this one really urged him to fall for her. Luckily, his will was a lot stronger than his body. Though, that doesn't mean that his cheeks went from pink lemonade to straight red tomato. "I-I'm...honored to meet you, Miss Sweetcake. Quite a-attractive, but, um..." He cleared his throat, his blush quickly disappearing. "Your violin skills are awesome! Unbelievable, really, but I was wondering if you would like to sit with us? At least discuss where your from!"

"Ah, weak hooves? Your stomach filled with Butterflies? Why don't you tell her how much you love her? It'll certainly help her on the long run. Mwuhahaha... His mind echoed darkly. Winter just sighed in response. He sat down on a stool, his random smile splattered across his face. He respectively leaned in and kissed her wing, his smile never leaving.

"You see, I was just an average pony. My life was pretty boring until I got a job. You see, a friend of mine told me to go hunt for some flowers. I went to the Everfree without a care in the world until I heard distant crying.

"When I went to go check, it was a barrel wrapped with seaweed, and the crying softened. I checked to see..." His voice cut off. His mind hearing the soft laughs from the filly's voice. He shook his head, and continued. "I saw a filly, but not a normal filly, she was a Koi. You see, a Koi is a fish that is...strangely beautiful. With Orange, Black, and White markings, she cried, saying that she was seperate from her family. I took her with me, but when I went back home..."

His hooves suddenly hit the counter with a force so hard that parts of counter chipped from the impact. Anger fighting for release, he continued anyway. "Guards were everywhere. Me and Koi took off, and I took care of her since. Though, years ago, I lost her. I...I don't remember how, but she was gone from my sight. I fought, stole, interrogated, and even broke major laws to find my Koi, but I never was able to find her. Since then, I stayed away from Guard territory, away from guard infestation, and away from major events involving lots of commotion. Even up till now, I'm still searching. I was glad to come here though. A few cold drinks can calm me down."

Winter finally opened his frozen bottle, and quickly swung at the counter with it. A crack was heard, then he chugged the frozen ice cubes. His smile suddenly returned, the emotion roller coaster suddenly going upwards. "But, regardless, I'm sure your adventure is a lot more interesting than mine!" He said.
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 11:53 pm

An Angel walks into a bar.
She looks around, and orders some water. She fluffs her wings, watching the other ponies chat and talk. It doesn't really make much sense to her, but they seemed happy. When the song starts, she turns toward it with interest, idly plucking a few notes on her lyre. She didn't really get music either. She could play the lyre, and new a few Heaven-approved tunes on it, but that was it. Sometimes she'd play and ponies would clap. Other times they'd cover their ears and yell. She didn't really understand why. Perhaps someone would teach her. Or perhaps not. Who could say?
Back to top Go down
Kryptid

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 1:28 am

A four-winged pegasus? This place just keeps getting stranger. Marble then took another glance back at Jäger. Well, she's not the strangest, at least. Their physical features and many of the things that they talked about seemed so foreign to him. Had he really spent too much time in Cloudsdale? What other bizarre lands must be out there? Once he got an opening from the music, he asked the group, "Pardon my inquiry, but where are all of you from? I have to admit that I've not seen some of your kind before."

Marble was almost surprised at how quickly he had finished the soup and biscuit. It was unexpectedly good, after all. As he worked away at the corn, the blonde stallion considered ordering desert. Maybe he'd even come back another day, this time with an order thoroughly planned out in advance. Being a chef himself, perhaps he should even ask to see the earlier-mentioned draconequus chef later.

Last edited by Kryptid on Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 2:37 am

Nightingale glance over mid-sip to see who was yelling. "I give the guy props for asking that kind of question, especially in a place like this." Gale thought to herself. "Ponyville, just finished visiting some friends there. how about Ya self?" Gale replied back.
Back to top Go down
Kryptid

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 3:03 am

Wiping some smoothie from his muzzle with a napkin, Marble contemplated her statement before responding, "Ponyville? I've actually been there a couple of times. One of my coworkers lives there." I don't recall seeing anypony quite like this mare there. She's like a bat pony, but without wings. Maybe she had them amputated due to some disease or injury. Oh well, I'm certainly not going to ask about that. Sounds like a potentially sensitive subject to address. "Uh, as for myself, I was born and raised in Cloudsdale. I still live there, but occasionally I like to go scour the edges of the Everfree forest to forage for wild mushrooms. That's how I found this...place...to begin with."
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 3:29 am

"can i get a refill here?" holding up her empty glass. after getting her juice. she stood back up and walked over the the blond pegasus. " Hey, so we not shouting across the bar mind if I sit with you? Name's Nightingale by the way." Gale asked the pegasus.
Back to top Go down
Kryptid

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 4:05 am

The caramel stallion watched as the slit-eyed mare approached him, "Um, no, that would be alright." He slid his stool over to give her plenty of room before brushing some bread crumbs off of his dark gray vest. Didn't mean to make this a one-on-one, but she seems friendly enough. So far, at least. He reached out a hoof for her to shake, "Hello, Nightingale. Uh, in case you didn't hear earlier when I told Jäger, my name's Marble Rye. Chef by trade."
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 4:16 am

"Marble rye, hmm nice name." placing her glass down before she shaking his hoof. "ya a chef, that cool, I'm an expert on the supernatural, wereponies,spider ponies, nightmares, anything of that would horror and/or try to kill most ponies things along those lines." taking a sip like it a normal talent. "So marble tell me about your self." she ask before hoping on the chair giving both her and rye enough space so they not cramped.
Back to top Go down
Kryptid

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 5:36 am

Marble winced at the list Nightingale just rattled off, "Spider... ponies? Don't tell me that's a real thing... " That's definitely not something he wanted to see with his own eyes. He then considered her request, "Oh, about me? Well, let's see... other than cooking, I like to go on nature walks. I also like to study plants a little. The idea of something as complex and beautiful as a flower or tree coming from such a tiny seed amazes me...and that it can live without a brain or heart. Right now I live alone in an apartment. Having a house would be nice, but my current arrangement works fine for me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)    The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar (Social)
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next