OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Craterfist

Craterfist

Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 4:42 pm

Baker shrugged as she took the rice and put it into the pot to simmer with the broth and chicken, throwing in a pinch of salt and some other spices. "Before this? Never." She replied simply, and she took the diced veggies from Market and put them into the pot as well. "I've never had a friend cooking with me under this tent. I'm glad you're the first, though. You're a wonderful person, Market." The huge mare smiled warmly, affectionately at the smaller stallion as she bent down again and picked up her chalkboard. Baker wrote out the name of the food she was serving, the always-fair price, and the usual request for the customers to bring their own bowls for the soup. Like before, the aroma of the quality food had already caused many of the townsfolk to congregate towards the little food stand. Once the food was ready to be served, Baker turned on her little electric lantern and set it on the table, and people began getting into a line to be served, caps and bowls in hand. "Market, please serve the customers while I get the next batch of loaves ready." She stated as she got more ingredients around for the dough, anticipating the need to cook more of the grapefruit-sized loaves.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 6:08 pm

"I'm the first in here like this? I'm honored. Not sure about being a wonderful stallion, but hey, I'm glad you feel that way! It's a pleasure being with a darling mare like yourself." Returning Baker's compliment with one of his own, Sugary would continue to loyally serve her and her requests, and head outside with a good mood still.

In fact, he was in such a good mood, he went about to making a sales pitch just for the fun of it to share his mood with others. "Good evening, ladies and gents! We all know why we're here, right? Mouthwatering aroma, vivid colors, fresh ingredients, and indisputable fine flavor? That's right, Baker's kitchen is cooking up a treat! Step right up, bring your bowls and caps, and make sure you get in line, or all you get is the boot. But above all, stay civil and beautiful!" And so, after making what he hoped was an attractive and appealing pitch, he'd be ready to serve all one by one as they came so long as they cooperated. If nothing else, he at least had a sharp eye for who was paying, how much they paid, and who got what upon order...
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 6:55 pm

The night, thankfully, went off without a hitch. People stayed in line, and no one requested soup who didn't order any. Some came with large pots or containers, ordering several orders of soup. Some ordered bread, others ordered soup, but the majority of customers bought both. Some even brought spare bowls and gave them to others who had none, and others paid for the meals of people behind them as acts of generosity. Such kindness between the townsfolk actually made Baker shed a tear; it was rare she saw a community that worked together so well, with such civility and compassion, and it made her heart soar to know that she was able to bring them together for warm food on a cold, rainy day.

Baker smiled as she watched the crowd disperse, and she sighed and pulled out a couple chairs, pulling two of her own personal bowls and spoons. "Sit down and have dinner with me." The huge mare requested with a hopeful smile towards Market, setting the rest of the enormous pot of soup on a rubber mat on the table, and a plate beside it held the small stack of the remaining little bread loaves. Baker sat down and served herself a meal, eating by the light of the lantern as the sun began setting. Her chalkboard now read "CLOSED", as she was just about out of stock for the night.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 8:08 pm

Sugary felt oddly comfortable and fulfilled by the end of his shift with Baker, and so he joined her with a satisfied grin as he made sure the spot was organized for him to sit on while near her and the lantern. He took his utensils, served his own portions, and began to eat contently. "Mm~... Delicious. I think this is going well for our first date, don't you think?" He winked, and kept eating. To an extent he was just teasing, but at the same time he did spend a decent day with her while off duty, so it probably wasn't far from the truth either.
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 3:56 pm

Baker blushed and smiled back with a hint of shyness, breaking her loaf in two and dunking one half in the steaming broth. "I suppose it has been like a date, hasn't it? Well, it's been pretty good, yes." She replied with a content smile rising on her lips. Her movements pepped up a bit as she ate, thinking with a cheerful hum as she thought about the day. "Mmm... Market? If we wanna consider this our first date, then..." The huge mare leaned over and put a cute little kiss on the stallion's cheek. As little a kiss as could be given with her large, plush lips that is. "Then thank you for giving me the best date I've ever had."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 7:55 pm

Sugary beamed with a smile as Baker kissed his cheek, though as glad as he was about it, he chuckled and gave her a light nuzzling in return while looking at her with a cocked brow. "I'm glad to hear that. But why do I get a kiss on the cheek for a date, yet a kiss on the lips for helping you work instead?" Again he teased, thinking back on the day before when they had just barely met as he looked to her plush lips with a light blush. He thought it was odd of her, but he wasn't going to think wrongly of her for being happy about their time together. "Heh... Either way, I look forward to more times like this... And good food!" And so, he keep taking his time eating along with her, enjoying the meal just a little bit more himself as he was with good company.
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 4:05 pm

Baker just seemed confused about Market when he talked about where she kissed him, sipping her soup with her own raised eyebrow. "Beeeecause you're sittng to my side and facing forward, parallel to me." She stated, waving her hand at the long table they were sitting at, side by side. "You were facing me last time. That's pretty much it. I don't know why that's weird." It was clear Baker had a much more... explicit and objective way of thinking. She also seemed to not take to teasing well, even lighthearted teasing, seeing as how she responded with a rather curt and serious answer.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 5:08 pm

Sugary chuckled for a moment, but then his expression briefly went blank as Baker spoke. He thought she was playing a mild joke on him, but her face was so normal he simply could not find any indication she was lying. It then finally dawned on him, she wasn't. "Um... So... You're saying it makes no difference if you kiss me on the lips or my cheek...?" He wasn't quite sure what to think of her, or how to feel about what she told him. "I don't get it... Is she really just that friendly then? I thought she was hitting on me bluntly..."
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 1:12 am

Baker now seemed confused, and a bit frustrated, seeming very unsure of what to say. "No, I.... I never said anything about meaning... I.... Fuck.... That's not what I was talking about...." The huge woman just grunted with frustration and laid her head in her palms, seeming even more frustrated. "Market, you're making a correlation where there is none. I never implied anything about meaning. I was talking about why I kissed you on the certain spots because you asked. I never implied anything else." She stated flatly, her patience visibly draining as her posture tensed up. "I mean exactly what I say, and only what I say, Market. I answered your question, and I answered only that question. When I talk about something, I am talking about that one thing. I am not ever implying to something else, nore am I trying to correlate something unless I EXPLICITLY state that I am."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 3:55 am

Again, Sugary would look at Baker with a puzzled look, even lightly tilting his head as he flicked his ears towards her. Eventually, he thought he understood what was going on. "Okay...? I think I get it... It's just that... I kinda thought thought you were hitting on me or trying to woo me, so..." He was now having mixed feelings despite having a better grasp of what she was like. Never had he meet one that kissed him such as her, and gave him a reason for it such as hers. It was all a brand new experience he was trying to understand still. "Um... Yeah... Thought we had a thing going already. Sorry... But you know..." There was a light blush on his face as he kept speaking. "... I probably should have figured you weren't already. I didn't forget what we argued at the apartment earlier. I mean really... What kind of mare meets a stranger, goes to their home, and just cuddles with him...?" He then straightened up, looked her in the eyes, and decided to come straight with her too as she had done for him just now. "Fact is, I did think you wanted my company for intimacy... And I'm sorry you felt I was forcing you to it... Know what I mean?"
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 4:25 pm

Baker just firmly set her silverware down and stood up, and she swiftly picked Market up and hugged him tight. Her face was sad, and a little frustrated, and she stroked the stallion's back as she held his head against her chest. "You talk too much." She stated softly, and a couple tears ran down her cheeks. "We do have something, and I hope it's something special. I never talked about meaning because I didn't think I needed to say that one kiss has any less meaning or feeling from another." The huge mare gently tilted Market's head up, and she leaned and and nuzzled his cheek. "Because this..." She kissed him lightly on the cheek. "This..." A soft kiss on the nose. "And this..." Baker firmly kissed Market's lips, holding it for a few seconds before slowly pulling back. "Should all be saying the same thing. They should say how much I care about you."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 6:04 pm

Sugary nearly yelped at the sudden change in Baker's approach to their chatter as she picked him up, and was deeply concerned he said something wrong because of how sad she looked. That would soon change as she removed any and all doubts he had about what she meant with her affections, slowly eliciting a smile out of him, and then a deep blush as she kisses him on the lips again.

When the brief, mildly dreamy feeling after the kiss left him, he'd look right at her face and eyes... and smile broadly as he hugged her back tightly and went in for another kiss on the lips with joy. Unlike her though, he'd do things backwards by ending up nuzzling up to her cheeks with light snorting. "Alright, I get it. You're really something, you know that? I'm glad to know that's how you see things." It was oddly refreshing to be with a mare that saw all displays of affection as equal, and so he'd return the favor even if they were both within sight of everyone else on the rainy day. Though it was hardly a bother where they were at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 4:56 pm

Baker grinned and kissed Market deeply again, closing her eyes as her hands rubbed his back. "Mmm...." She didn't care who saw, and there were few out on ghe streets anyway at the moment. Most were at home, sheltering from the rain and eating their hot soup and bread. Baker slowly, reluctantly broke the intimate kiss and nuzzled the stallion's cheek, blushing lightly and smiling with pure joy. "We should probably get to bed after this..." She mentioned, blushing a bit harder as she turned back to her dinner. "Getting late and stuff..." The huge mare looked to be trying to ask or say something, but she was a bit too shy to outright ask it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 6:51 pm

By the second kiss, even Sugary had to wonder if Baker was serious about it all being the same to her, or if she had a preference building up as she hummed and rubbed his back this time. Not that he minded as he gladly and eagerly pressed his lips against her plushy warm ones, that tasted like dinner too. "Mm~..."

He once again looked back to her eyes with a content look once the kiss was over, lightly holding her head and mane this time as desire slowly set in. "Hm... Maybe... I know I won't be sleeping just yet when I get to the apartment... I was hoping we could talk some more about stuff... You really just gonna stay here and call it a day?" He lightly caressed her mane as he asked, thinking that she was hesitating about something.
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 7:19 pm

Baker seemed to fluff up like a kitten being petted as her mane was stroked, and she nuzzled the stallion in her lap and gently set him aside in his chair so he could finish his own dinner. "No, I just don't really know what I'll be up to until I go to bed. I got my guns, and once I put away the dishes, I'll be all set." Baker shrugged and sighed as she leaned over to Market and kissed his cheek deeply, holding it tor a couple seconds before slowly pulling back. She then flashed a playful, if somewhat shy smile, her cheeks taking on a rosy tint. "We could spend tonight together, if you'd like. I kinda want more hugs and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 10:00 pm

Sugary settled back into his chair, but was already kinda missing the hug Baker was giving him with it being so plush and warm. While she spoke on about her intents, he'd finish eating what remained of his meal, but his ears and body perked up at her final suggestion. "Spend the night together? For hugs? Well... I mean..." He began to blush lightly, having a hard time not thinking of the implications even if she was a very straightforward mare. "Er... I see no reason to object, but where did you have in mind? Your tent, or my apartment? You're welcome to stay the night, of course... Though we just gotta make sure the owner doesn't notice too much, or he's definitely gonna charge me extra." He chuckled mildly at the thought, waiting eagerly on her answer regardless.
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 4:41 pm

Baker shrugged nonchalantly at the suggestions, though she was quick to notice Market's change in expression when she mentioned spending the night. It was only a moment after when it clicked in her mind on why he seemed so.... flustered, and she took on a similar expression. The huge mare ate as she thought about what she wanted to say, and once she finished her meal, she let out a sigh and turned in her chair to look directly to Market. "Market? I've been thinking about our relationship so far, and what I want and such, and... I've come to a sort of decision." Baker slowly reached out and gently hugged Market again, and she placed a soft kiss on the smaller stallion's lips again. "I'm very attracted to you, Sugary, and I think it's fair to say you feel similarly about me. So..." Baker gently took Market's hand in her own, and she gently laid his hand on the inside of her immense thigh. "I know you want a more intimate relationship, and I think I do, too. My only concern is that, if we were to, um... go all the way, I want it to be special. I want it to add to our relationship, make it a bit tighter, if that makes any sense. So... If we do this, I want to make sure we're not just going to up and part ways after, and if we do, it'd be under calm conditions and good terms. Is... Is that all okay?" She asked softly, staring into Market's eyes with a hopeful gaze.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 8:21 pm

Sugary smiled and flicked his tail softly as Baker kissed his lips again, listening closely to her answer afterwards. The mild blush he had rose a bit more, but was hardly sheepish about what he heard even when she placed his hand on her inner thigh. He'd look at it intently before looking right at her as he gently caressed her inner thigh, still smiling after she spoke. "... You're quite the looker, yes. So you're right about the attraction... And I'm glad you're being honest with yourself about this, but you should know: I can't promise much as far as being a good mate goes. What I can promise is my company as long as you like having me around... As for going more intimate? Well, we can do that any time, I wager. I can tell you this much: No one I ever met cared for great sex with lousy company. Wasn't worth it..." He then cleared his throat and bit to think, and then continue with a light smirk. "Point is, I ain't planning to leave you in the dust. So, you really wanna spend the night over at my place, or what?" He asked again, rather casually and calmly while nuzzling her lightly as if all he needed was for her to not doubt her decision from that point on.
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 5:32 pm

Baker grinned and placed another deep kiss on the stallion's lips, hugging him and cradling him in her arms off the ground for a moment. "Oh, hush. You'll be a great mate, I'm sure of it." The huge mare set Market down beside her and turned off the lantern, then grinned playfully as she put her arm around her coltfriend's shoulders, holding him close to her immensely curvaceous body. "Come on, cutie. Let's get to your place before the rain picks up again." Baker led Sugary back to his apartment, letting him unlock the door to his flat. Once they were inside, Baker grinned sensually as she set her coat on the hook, then winked at Sugary playfully as she unbuttoned her jeans. The massive mare's jeans slowly slid off her legs, revealing her immense thighs, each looking like they had more muscle than the average stallion's torso, and each bigger than one as well. Her butt cheeks were round and colossal like beach balls, full of muscle, and her immense hips seemed nearly as wide across as a pony's arm span, maybe bigger. Her lower body was covered by a pair of thigh-high wool socks, and a pair of thick grey-green panties. The massive mare grinned as she slowly laid down on her side on the couch, running a hand across her yoga ball-like breasts, still contained by her sweater. "Alright, cute pie. Let's get intimate."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 6:00 pm

Sugary had been in a rather good mood the entire walk back to his apartment as Baker was more affectionate to him by the minute. The kissing and close hugging on her part certainly helped too.

When they got back, he'd most certainly not waste a single moment of view as she took her jeans off before him. The sight of her powerful legs and panties was very enticing, and made all the more enticing when she got on his couch-bed, posing for him while teasing him with her great bosom as well. "... Guess she REALLY liked the idea we could get intimate and still work on the relationship! No way I'm keeping her waiting on that couch!" And indeed he wouldn't, as he relied on his magic to place his gear aside, take off his coat, remove his shirt, and quickly organize it on the side as he walked towards the couch with a playful smile, still wearing the jeans for now. "Let me do a little something first though. Give us both plenty of room on the couch-bed." Using his magic further, he'd manipulate the couch into slowly re-adjusting itself for sitting use, to bed use as the back of it lay flat, allowing for both of them to lay on it as they pleased.

He'd lay in front of her after urging her to give him a bit of room to hop in, leaned in, and began to nuzzle right under her neck as he caressed the center of her chest with his hand. His leg would rub against one of her own, lightly urging her to let him place it between her legs more and caress her inner calves for now. He recalled she wanted cuddling, so he was starting soft yet sensual.
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 6:30 pm

Baker seemed to be on the verge of purring like a kitten as she rubbed Market's back, laying with him and eagerly letting his leg slide in between her massive thighs, gently keeping it sandwiched between her legs. The huge mare wrapped her arms a bit tighter around Market and began rubbing his back affectionately, closing her eyes as she felt him rub her body all over. "Mmm, Market..." Baker mumbled, feeling a little drowsy from the soothing snuggles, and she moved a hand up and gently held Market's head to her immense bosom, letting his cheek sink into her cleavage a bit as they relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 6:42 pm

Sugary hummed as Baker pushed his head further onto her bosom as time went by, and he'd return the invitation by trailing small kissed over where his lips could touch near her breast. He'd also let his tongue out and occasionally lick lightly against her fur, while the leg rubbed between her legs, and his hands trailed over to her neck and shoulder, massaging both as he pressed his body closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 8:30 pm

Baker just kept moaning softly and letting out soft sighs of pleasure as she rubbed her hands all over Market's body, giving his chiseled physique the asmiration she felt it deserved. As she felt her coltfriend lick at her cleavage, the huge mare shuddered and slowly reached down to the hem of her sweater, lifting it up and over her head and tossing it to the side, revealing her thick black bra that held in her massive love pillows. Baker then resumed snuggling Market, placing a deep kiss on his lips as she stroked his mane affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 12:48 am

As Baker lifted her shirt at last, it was fairly clear from the look on his face that he'd never actually seen a pair quite like hers in intimacy as he kept his eyes fixated on the bra, waiting for it to be removed as well in great anticipation. Instead, he got a deep kiss, and what he thought was the promise of more of her body as time went on, humming into the kiss, and opening his lips to try and lock tongues with her slowly.

With the kiss going on, he'd caress her body by starting with her powerful arm from the shoulder, to the biceps and triceps, to the forearm, then back up, and down her back and waist. Eventually, his hand would wander further down to her thigh and flank, rubbing just over and around her panties as he pressed down on her plush body to get a feel for the powerful muscles hidden underneath the girth; He also hoped to entice her into removing her panties.

Meanwhile, the hand on her chest would keep caressing her there as well as her neck, but he'd also tentatively rub around her breasts more and more, making sure she actually didn't mind that and just let actions speak for themselves in his effort to feel her supple body more.
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 1:12 am

Baker seemed more than happy to let Market caress her generous form, and she grinned as she slowly reached down and slid off her panties, revealing her virgin flower, and she slowly rolled them so Market was beneath her on his back. The huge mare smiled sensually down at the smaller stallion as she straddled his waist, and she slowly and erotically ran her hands up from her thighs and up her curvaceous sides, over her breasts and up to her shoulders. "Let's have some fun, my sweet." Baker reached up to the front of her bra, where the hook was, and with a pinch, the hook came undone. Her breasts exploded outward, appearing even bigger now that they were unconstrained, bouncing and jiggling vigorously. It appeared Baker only needed a bra to keep her breasts from bouncing, as her breasts were incredibly round and perky, especially for their immense size. "Any way you want to start, sweetie pie? I've never done this before."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next