OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Craterfist

Craterfist

Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 1:11 pm

Thunder cracked loudly from the near-black clouds above, threatening rain down on the mangled maze of metal, the remnants of a once-proud city. Now, most of the buildings were knocked over or destroyed, like twisted dragon's claws made of iron crossbeams and concrete left to eternally stretch towards the sky, or curl and loom ominously over the cracked asphalt streets. Walking down one of the streets was a huge earth mare, at the very least six and a half feet tall, if not taller. She had tan fur and green eyes, speckled with a vibrant caramel color, like sprinkles over a cookie. They were dazzling to look at, like gemstones. The woman had more than a bit of extra weight, with a round belly and a plush layer of chub all over her body, especially around her massive butt and thighs, and her hips as well. Her butt cheeks were comparable to large beach balls; one could literally disappear between them, and it would be a small feat just to fully wrap one's arms around justone of those massive cheeks. Her breasts were also immense, each looking like a five gallon jug, if not bigger, and quite round and perky. Despite her generous body, the mare seemed very healthy, with her arms and legs thick with dense muscle. The giant mare was wearing a grey trench coat and jeans to cover he body, her long, curly, silvery white mane draped over her left shoulder, her tail hidden inside her coat. She wore thick boots and leather gloves with a soft wool lining, to keep her hands protected and warm. She was pushing forward a handmade cart, made from what looked like a pair of bicycle wheels, one on each side, a shopping cart, and a bicycle handle to push it forward like a wheelbarrow.

The huge mare kept quietly walking down the street, and she adjusted her coat a bit as she walked, her eyes constantly darting around her at the mangled metal structures around her. The mare looked around at the darkening scene, and she reached into her abyssal cleavage and pulled out a little flashlight radio ( http://demandware.edgesuite.net/aasr_prd/on/demandware.static/Sites-radioshack-Site/Sites-master-catalog/default/v1428809593333/images/02000654_01.jpg ) that had been hooked by a cord around her neck. No bigger than an apple, easy to hold in her large hands. She disconnected it from the cord by a small carabineer, and put the wrist strap on her wrist and turned on the flashlight. She kept pushing the cart as she shone the light ahead, moving a bit faster now. The mare had a rather large revolver at her hip, which she could pull from under her coat if anything got in her way. On her back, strapped to her large backpack was something that looked like a miniature cannon, given a rifle stock and a foregrip. Whatever it was, there was no doubt it would be powerful.

The mare began to keep a light jogging pace now, rounding the corner onto another street. Up ahead was something that made her smile: a light, a lantern, to be exact, hung outside a gate to the settlement she was heading to. She had been here only once before, but she remembered the way for the most part, thankfully. The mare kept pushing her cart forward with a quickening pace, and the guard out front waved to the huge mare and then waved to his fellow up above on a catwalk. The guard above began turning a crank, lifting up the rusty iron gate, and the mare pushed her cart inside the gate with the other guard following her in, while the guard on the catwalk let the gate drop back down.

The mare let out a breath and smiled thankfully as she tucked away her little flashlight back into her cleavage. "Thanks." She said in a moderately deep, very smooth and motherly voice. The guard just smiled and nodded. "No problem. Say... You're Baker's Dozen, right? Oh, man, I heard about you a bit." Baker blushed lightly as she smiled back, slowly wheeling her cart into the small settlement. "You did?" "Oh yeah." The guard replied. "People couldn't get enough of your baked goods the first time you came here." Baker stopped as she found an empty place on the market street, where the few merchants and stores in town set up their shops, and Baker began unpacking her tent. "Well, here I am." She replied, smiling as the guard left the huge mare to her own devices.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 2:12 pm

Many were the steps one could hear echoing on the market street, but from another side of the road came a figure clad in a bright red hooded robe from top to bottom that looked a bit more ornate than the usual coats. Whether it was a sign of wealth, or something altogether different, was hard to say as the being that barely looked to be past five and a half feet tall, though fairly stocky under the robes, practically skipped towards Baker with the sound of hooved legs as she prepared her tent and shop, with a lightly glowing horn peeking from under it constantly. A magical creature to be sure, likely a unicorn, though it did not seem to be casting any spells at the moment.

By the time the being approached and kneeled in greeting before Baker, he showed his gender the very moment he spoke as it was a somewhat deep voice of a fully grown adult. Little showed of the being aside from a white muzzle and horn peeking from underneath the hood, as the light of his horn cast a bit of a shadow under his hood draped over his face lightly that covered his eyes. "Good evening, Miss! I heard a great wandering baker was in town. May I please help you set up shop?" He was being genuinely kind, of course. He was also very eager to try out her treats as soon as possible, if the rumors he'd heard of her sweets were true. Perhaps it was in personal interest, but a completely harmless gesture as he looked to her face, her eyes and silvery mane shinning with the light pink hue of his tame magical light.
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 2:31 pm

Baker had set up her own magic light, just a basic spell consisting of a floating little golf ball-sized orb of light following her around. It was as simple as a thought and a snap of one's fingers. The huge mare just smiled as she laid eyes upon the shorter, though clearly still strong unicorn stallion, and she nodded as she waved her hand. From a small duffel bag in the cart floated some small spikes and a mallet for nailing down her tent into the dirt. It seemed this huge, brawny mare knew her share of basic utility spells, as did the majority of wastelanders. Less common were those who preferred magic to firearms for personal protection and combat, but those who did were a force to be reckoned with. "Yes, please. Can you just nail my tent down while I set up my stall?" Baker reached into her cart and hefted out a folding table, setting it up, and then quickly set up a tarp roof over her table on some stilts. Her cart, tent and plenty of extra space also sat under the wide tarp, and Baker then hefted out what looked like a small black steel furnace, like a small oven. It was clearly heavy, but Baker handled it just fine and set it down on the ground, and she opened it and tossed some kindling and wood in before snapping her fingers, igniting a spark inside the kindling with some magic. The fire began to burn under the cooking rack, and Baker closed the furnace door and watched a small plume of smoke billow from the little chimney atop the furnace. "Well... Everything looks all set." She mumbled to herself, thinking about what she wanted to bake first. Probably some nice crusty bread, something substantial and nutritious for these nice people.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 5:54 pm

The stallion was well used to seeing other beings with magic in his lifetime as none had lost the ability for it during and after the grand tragedy of days long past, and so he casually and gladly accepted the hammer and nails once Baker gave them to him, to which he enthusiastically responded to with an eager salute. "Of course! It shall be so!"

His task was simple by comparison, but work well he did, and tightly placed where the nails he hammered to keep the tent from collapsing easily with a few good smacks. It was during the time he took the nails and hammer that his hands were seen: white as his muzzle, and looking to have a strong grip for their size as he never once staggered as he hammered down hard.

Once done, he watched closely as she set up the rest of her shop, and while she did so, he admired the ease with which the large mare dealt with the heavy lifting, though he would not voice it. Instead, he patiently waited to return her hammer as he got close and offered it back, while smelling the small furnace as it was prepared to be worked with. "That it does... And might you tell me what will be on the menu today? I'd be happy to make a purchase!" It also seemed Baker had her first customer of the day even under a gloomy sky.
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:08 pm

Baker sighed as she looked around once more, making sure everything was in place, then dug out a few more things from her cart. With a wave of her hand, some small sacks of sugar, flour, a jar of yeast, and a jug of clean water all floated onto the table, along with a few bowls and other utensils. "Come back in half a hour or so, Mister..." Baker paused in the middle of her work, her hands halfway to grabbing the flour and a bowl. "... I just realized I never got your name. And I never introduced myself." The huge mare turned to the stallion and smiled warmly, offering her large hand. She har removed her gloves before she attempted to start baking, of course. "My name is Baker's Dozen. I'm a traveling baker and enthusiast of everything delicious." She stated.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 7:08 pm

The stallion smiled and returned the shake with a firm but friendly grip and shake. "I understand. And the name's Sugary Market, Miss Dozen. If I have to wait, I will." He let go of her gently, and continued. "I'm tasked with patrolling the city for safety, so I'll be around... But I do so hope your treats are as good as many say. It's a rare luxury for me to have the time to get any baking supplies of my own, much less purchase from others that actually know what they're doing. I just crave for something really sweet for a change..." He spoke with a slight tone of lament, but hardly depressingly. "... Anyway, am I to assume you won't accept any orders until you've made a batch at least?"
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 7:51 pm

Baker just chuckled heartily, her whole body quivering a bit under her clothing as she smiled down at her new friend. "Well, Mister Market, come back in a half hour, and I'll have a selection of bread and cookies ready." With that, Baker rolled up her coat and saeater sleeves, revealing her muscled arms, and she began putting together some dough.

A half hour later, Baker had lit a lantern and set it on the corner of the table, as a sort of common signal used by merchants to show they are open for business. The smell of hot crusty bread and frosted cookies wafted across the village as Baker set the treats on cooling racks on the table. She had a little sign up, showing the rather cheap prices for her numerous small bread loaves and cookies. She sat down in a folding chair, faintly creaking under her colossal bum, and she waited patiently for customers to arrive. The smell should be drawing them soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 8:19 pm

"Alas... Very well. Later it is then." Sugary had accepted Baker's terms without any issue, bowed courteously, and went his way to patrol once more.

By the time Baker was ready to actually make a sale, Sugary was nowhere to be found just yet, but others began to show up for her; They were a mix of old customers looking for more of her sweets, and some new ones who where curious, and hungry for something different. It didn't take long for them to form up into an improvised line, though a few seemed to still want to butt in without knowing any better as they looked and asked one or a few treats from her at a time.

Eventually, a groaned 'Nooooo...!' could be heard coming from a distance. It was Sugary, who had finally shown up after seemingly being delayed as he looked to be jogging slightly to get onto the line, and not too happy to be at the back of it as he eyed the treats from over there with immense interest... as well as admire the muscle on Baker's arms, though that might not be too obvious.
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 8:30 pm

"Come on, stay civil! Form the line!" Baker shouted as she began filling orders, putting food in wrapped parchment and storing caps in a lockbox. When she heard the groan of despair from all the way at the back of the line, she grinned as she got an idea. She wrapped a loaf of bred and a few cookies into some parchment, then called down at Sugary. "Reserve order for Mister Sugary Market!" She called, and she waited patiently for her friend to come up to the stand, continuing to serve the people in line. Her baked goods were disappearing as fast as she could replace them, and it may have been just her perception, but Baker could have sworn the line was only getting longer.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 8:54 pm

Sugary soon beamed with a smile as he was worried he'd have to forget making the purchase at all as the line might not go down quickly enough for him on the job. He happily and quickly made his way up front as he searched under his robe for his belongings, and greeted Baker with some caps in his grasp, and spoke quite graciously, horn still glowing lightly. "Many, many thanks! I had to stop and break up a fight, so I just couldn't show up yet... Oh, that smells wonderful! How much do I owe?" Several didn't look too happy that he got special privilege, but just about everyone was behaving at Baker's command on her own line of customers at least, and so peace remained... for now.
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 9:09 pm

Baker smiled and waved to her little sign, and once Market had given the correct amount, she put the caps away and smiled warmly at her friend. She frowned when she saw the reactions of the people in line, and she shouted in her rather booming voice at those with contempt. "Hey! He placed an order before all of you, so let it go and just be patient! I'm the only one running this whole stand!" Baker then smiled at Market and winked as she turned to pull another batch of cookies from the oven. "Enjoy them, buddy." She said in a hushed tone, turning back to the crowd and continuing to take people's orders.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 10:29 pm

The crowd certainly straightened up and quieted down well enough. Now Baker's shop and sales were sure to go without a hitch. Meanwhile, Sugary lightly flicked his ears under the hood as her voice left them ringing a wee bit, though he was more focused on the treats anyway. Plus, he was charmed by her wink and her thoughtfulness, so the shout was hardly a bother by comparison. Much of her charm would win him over, of course, when he actually took one of the cookies, and munched slowly on it. If she had been looking, she'd notice he was quite still briefly, smiling more and more broadly as he hummed in delight in the same way one would after soothing something that pained them earlier. He eventually finished the cookie as if it had been the best cookie he had eaten in a long time with how blissful he seemed, before sharing his experience with her as he moved away further. "... The rumors were true... These are truly the finest of sweets! You can bet I'll enjoy them!" Perhaps he was exaggerating, but his love of her treats was not fake as he felt quite happy to taste something he yearned for again. She had certainly won him over in a big way already.

He remained close, though not in the way of anyone, as he patrolled the immediate area while eating his bread quite contently. In time though, the peace Baker had exerted in her own line of a crowd that kept buying from her would have remained largely ignored by those elsewhere to the point some were getting a bit more rowdy. Specifically, a trio of stallions and a griffon were slowly arguing louder and louder still over prices and the quality of the griffon's wares which mainly consisted of medicine and salves.

The stallions argued they were too high priced for 'simple' medicine, where as the griffon insisted that if he sold too low, he'd lack research funds to continue their development and mass produce them at all in the slowly developing territories. Eventually it scaled as the stallions complained of having sick relatives, while the griffon was insistent that he had his own things to look after and could not afford to be charitable or he'd risk going into ruin. And so, desperation took over as one of the stallions got really angry and knocked over some of the cheapest wares against the griffon, harming him and startling him to the point he was forced to lash out back with his claws in defense and reflex, cutting up the arm of the stallion and making him stagger back and fall in surprise. This made the others yell and try to jump him, as they thought their companion was hurt more than it seemed... But they only jumped, and nothing else, as they were both caught in a static field of pink magic, before they were pulled back, and forced towards the ground alongside their other companion and held there all together by the field.

Sugary had been getting close to them to try and calm them down, and had gotten there just in time to prevent it from getting even worse than it already was as his eyes and horn were shining much more noticeably now while pointing at them. "Enough!" His voice was not as booming as Baker's, but it carried far as magic modified his voice to ride the air more freely to be heard by the entire street. "You three will apologize to that merchant, by paying for what you broke, and take it with you! This city is a mess of metal, but few places allow for a normal life such as here! You do yourselves no favors by driving away merchants, they bring in much that this city needs! The land is still recovering from that old tragedy, but it's in the damn past! We have life and we have hope throughout the land now! Do not throw that hope to restore ourselves like our ancestors did!" Some might consider the strong Magus to be a foolish orator, be there was no hesitation in his words. Sugary well and truly believed that the world was not as bad as many made it out to be, and that they could all make paradise out of the still healing land an those that dwell within it. "So I hope the rest here will better consider how they treat each other. I was hired to keep order, and that's exactly what I intend to do!" Some might also think he had a rather abusive position, but he did make good on his word to let the trio go, toss a few bottle caps of his own at them, watched them pay the griffon and leave, and then help the merchant get his wares set up properly again. To him, it was an act of tough love as he kept watching sternly over everyone on the street for even the slightest hint of misbehavior... and it seemed to work, even if not all around thought he was doing it for the right reasons as the street seemed quieter, but organized, as he patrolled the area afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 11:07 pm

Baker had been keeping her cool as she served the slowly dwindling line of customers, humming to herself as she put a new batch of bread and cookies into the oven to bake. As she turned to speak to the next customer, however, she was distracted by the aggressive voices coming from the stallions, rising in volume. When she saw the gryphon lash out and the stallions try to attack, Baker was about to call out to Sugary for help, but she halted her voice when she saw Market stop the would-be assailants before she could speak. Baker kept quietly serving customers as she listened to her friend speak to the whole of the market street, and she waved Market over when he got close, sliding him a cookie. "Here, this one is on the house." She said as she wrapped another order in parchment, giving it to the next customer. "Thank you for keeping the peace, even if not everyone appreciates it."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 11:21 pm

Sugary had been keeping up the aura of intimidation going, as well as his magic in the ready. The robe waved slightly as if wind stirred up around him, but that was partially due to him keeping his output very alert as his gaze never faltered.

However serious he took his job though, and despite the fact he didn't let up on his output, he once again approached Baker as she called to him and offered him another cookie. His glowing eyes were gentle towards her as he reached out slowly and happily, and took the cookie. He didn't hesitate to eat it as well, it being a very fresh batch, and he was just as happy to eat it now as before, if not more so, despite still having others left over with him. He stayed close, and spoke softly in gratitude. "... Mine is not a very popular job right now, but thank you for understanding... I know I can't please everyone here, but you've certainly been very pleasant to me... May I please have your hand for a moment?" She could choose to focus solely on her work, and he would understand and continue patrolling. But if she accepted his request, he'd take her hand gently into his own, and kiss it lightly with respect and gratitude.
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 12:08 am

Baker smiled as she saw Market eat the cookie, delighted she could make someone else smile. As Market talked about his appreciation for Baker's understanding, she blew out her lantern and packed up the few remaining goodies she had left, as the oven was empty and the customers were gone. Baker smiled warmly when Market offered his hand, and she stepped up beside the gentlemanly stallion and took his hand. "Mister Market, I would be delighted to give a gentlecolt like you my hand."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 12:18 am

Delighted to have his request accepted, Sugary went through with moving her hand closer and kissing it as intended. It was with gratitude and respect, as well as tenderness, before letting her go, unless of course, she still held onto him afterwards. "Thank you... I really should get beck to work though..." There was a light tinge of lament in his voice, as a desire to remain close to her surfaced from him. There was an odd sense of Deja Vú for him just then and there, as if they had somehow met elsewhere and got along well.
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 12:43 am

Baker just gave a light blush and put her free hand to her cheek, seeming very flattered at Market's tenderness and respect. "Awww.... Thank you." Baker put her hands on her immense hips for a moment, then gently placed one hand on Market's cheek as she leaned down, exposing her immense cleavage. The mare placed a soft, gentle kiss on Market's lips, her very large plush lips giving off a taste like sweet molasses. "Well, take that as my own little thank you." Baker winked and blew another kiss at Market, then slipped into her large tent and zipped it up. Once inside, Baker shed her clothes and boots, revealing her chubby, hyper-endowed body. Her round belly was plush and comfy, her huge breasts sitting perky and round above her tummy, like round five-gallon jugs. Her colossal hips were at least fifteen inches past her shoulders on each side, and her colossal, plush butt cheeks were nearly thirty inches across each, maybe bigger. The huge mare yawned and slipped into her sleeping bag, smiling as she drifted off to sleep with Market on her mind and her revolver under her pillow.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 1:30 am

He initially stiffened up, not expecting her to actually kiss him like that. And yet, he eased up once the kiss was over, not because he didn't like it, but because he finally fully registered the feel and sweet taste of her lips upon him, as well as her warm hand on his cheek. He stared back at her in a light daze before she went into her tent for the night, licked his lips lightly, and walked away slowly with a lighthearted chuckle. He was feeling quite happy that evening as he kept the patrol going up until his long shift was over, eating more of her treats along the way.

By the time the next day came for him to meet, it was early morning, though the clouds still loomed up high as they had finally started raining late into the night. And while a lot of water and some thunder might put a damper in the days of some, it didn't mean the city was made gloomier for it as he stared from the window of the place he was staying at, looking at the water flow down the metal like many small rivers, and listening to the sound of thunder echo more melodically through the old steel. He also looked for something else as he stared down the streets, and that was Baker. He went to sleep the night before thinking about her in his comfy couch, and now he stared out while daydreaming of her giving him affection, and a warm meal. He had no mate to call his own, so she made a strong impression on him for one who wasn't used to her sort of affectionate kindness. "... So soft..."
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 9:56 pm

A light came on inside Baker's tent, and a blurry silhouette of the hyper-curvaceous mare could be seen against the tent. Onlookers were treated to a muddy outline of the huge, chubby woman getting dressed, slising her jeans on over her immensely wide hips and shimmying into her sweater. The tent zipper opened once more, and out stepped the mare in her trench coat, revolver at her hip. The mare arched her back and patted her round belly, then began cooking some stew. She had some powdered and dried ingredients, and she poured some canned beef stock into a large pot. The pot was set on the burner atop the furnace, which Baker relit with a little magic. Within ten minutes, the scent of hearty beef stew wafted down the streets as she cooked, a warm and filling meal for those in the rain, and the smell of fresh bread baking in the oven followed five minutes after.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 10:28 pm

In time, Sugary would see some activity coming from the tent Baker stayed in, and so he decided to pay the mare a visit once more with a smile. His reasoning? He could probably purchase some cheaper meals and snacks from where he was staying, but her treats were too good to pass up on as he got dressed fully before going out. Of course, he already thought she was a sweetheart of a mare, so all the more reason to see her.

He'd be seen wearing a different hooded robe this time though once he got back to the steets, one that was dark brown and plain looking in contrast to the bright one he wore before, as well as waterproof since not a drop was absorbed by it. Hooves walked on cold wet asphalt, but he barely minded as her shop came closer into view. What he wasn't expecting this time though, was that she wasn't selling her treats, but cooking something else that smelled quite nice. "Ah... Is she not selling anything now? Well, I'm already here... May as well talk to her."

He would eventually reach her, waving to her lightly before standing nearby under the tarp as well, not taking the hood off just yet. "Good morning, Miss Dozen! Though I'd come by to see if you were selling baked goods, but... Is that for sale too, or just your breakfast?" He spoke with a slight chirpiness in his tone of voice towards her, but he looked down to her pot rather intently. He may not have come over for what she was cooking, but it looked quite delectable to him as his muzzle twitched slightly as he sniffed the meal from where he was and making a light hum of enjoyment from the aroma alone.
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 11:05 pm

Baker was slowly stirring her big pot of stew, putting in a dash of flour to thicken and humming slowly as she swayed her massive hips. The mare's soft smile widened into a big grin as she turned to see her friend, and she giggled and opened her oven's door, letting her magic float out the pan of fresh loaves of crusty bread, and then floated those loaves onto the cooling rack. Her pan was set atop the oven aside the burner to cool off, as the metal oven very effectively insulated the heat. Baker smiled warmly at her friend and took out a couple of tin bowls and spoons from her cart, and she grabbed the ladle and poured some hot stew into the bowls. Baker then gave Market a bowl and spoon, as well as one of the loaves. "Here, first bowl and loaf is on me. Enjoy your breakfast." She stated with a warm, caring smile to her friend. Baker took her clakboard sign and erased it, then wrote down the prices for the loaves, same as before, and the bowls of stew, as well as a large caption of BRING YOUR OWN BOWLS under the price for the stew. She didn't have bowls for everyone to eat out of, after all.

[More customers, ho! o3o/) ]
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 12:04 am

If Baker was trying to win over Sugary, she was hitting spot on by offering the hungry stallion a free meal. He blinked and hesitated for a moment, before smiling broadly right at her and graciously accepting the bowl and spoon. "I-... You- ... T-Thank you, Miss Dozen!" He was almost speechless, happy as could be early in the day to feel so privileged as to have a free meal be given by one so generous.

He'd move somewhat out of the way as she placed her sign up so as to let others make a line in due time, while he remained under the tarp to eat contently and out of the rain. He then realized in his haste that he took the meal before removing his hood, and so to make eating easier, he used his magic to remove the hood as he held the bowl and spoon before him, already blowing on what would be the first bite. What was now revealed was a somewhat rugged face, though not an unpleasant looking one that had experienced much; Gentle chocolate brown eyes sparkling vividly as they stared at the delicious looking meal eagerly; A muzzle that was only partially white, while the rest of the face was light brown with large and small freckles of white in between; A long pure white mane that was slightly wavy and curly as it stretched all the way down his back. Aside from that, he had a fairly thick neck with defined muscle tones that showed he really was fairly stocky under the robes.

The most notable feature of all was when he finally took a bite, and practically moaned along with a content equine snort, ears flicking lightly in a very good mood as he was quite clearly enjoying the meal he was given.

Customers would indeed arrive, and as both Sugary and Baker had reminded others to be more behaved in the line, and so her customers were as calm as could be expected. There were of course some that didn't have bowls with them despite the board's rule, but a few of them were willing to pay a bit extra if she let them eat nearby as well quickly enough, so perhaps it wasn't all bad for business either if she was willing to bend the rules a bit.

What Baker might notice from Sugary though, is that he calmly and quietly looked at her as he ate smiling softly, partially lost a bit in thought, and partially looking as if he wanted to talk to her more.
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 12:44 am

Baker hummed and tuned her radio a bit as she happily served the customers in line. However, she frowned when customers arrived without bowls, asking for help in exchange for extra caps, and she sighed and shouted down the line. "Attention! Please do not ask for stew if you don't have a bowl! It's not that I don't want your service, but I don't have any bowls for you to use! I apologize, but that's just how it is!" Baker sighed and kept serving people in line, listening to her radio for anything interesting. Right now, it was on a local weather station, run by another swttlement in the area. They used an old voice synthesizer and just fed the machine information, and the result was a clear, monotone voice that tirelessly listed off the weather forecasts for the local areas.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 1:11 am

A few from the line forming on and on had no choice but to leave, though that still left Baker with many willing customers nonetheless. Her food smelled and tasted good, so she was sure to make a good sale today as well as one by one the customers came.

Meanwhile nearby, Sugary had just about finished his meal, and was left happy and with healthy rosy cheeks and a warm belly in the cold rainy morning. He was listening to the radio, not looking the least bit surprised at sings of bad weather, but fortunately some sunlight would come along properly in time. But more than the news, he kept looking to Baker herself, and finally approached her from the side with the bowl and spoon slowly, as if hesitating. "Excuse me, Miss Baker? Where can I put this away...? Also... Would you like any help with your work this morning? It's the least I can do after a great breakfast." He hoped to spend some time with her till he got a chance to talk to her more without being in the way.
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 1:25 am

Baker sighed as she saw some people leave, but she really couldn't help it. "Please, come back if you have anything! Bowl, mug, anything you can eat out of!" She called. Baker didn't want anyone to go hungry, not when she was serving hot, affordable, quality food. Baker then smiled to Market when he offered his services, and she giggled and looked around a bit. "Um... Well, unless you wish to just keep me company..." Baker scooped out some caps from her box andgave them to Market. "Here, go down to that scrap dealer down there, get as many mugs, spoons and bowls as you can. Wash them out in that water bowl there and set them out for people to take their stew in, for those that didn't bring any. I don't need them back, just go buy them so people can take them home with them." Baker's request was incredibly generous, spending out of pocket to provide free dining ware for her customers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next