OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 1:52 am

When Baker flipped the both of them with him ending up beneath, his heart began to race for a change now that her nethers were not only in view, but she was rubbing herself on his groin above all. He was licking his lips as she posed for him, partially because he was still tasting her from the kiss, and partially because she looked ever so enticing.

When her bra came off, his ears perked up as well as his eyes as he lay back flat on the bed in surprise. He actually thought her breasts were gonna hit him in the face for a moment, but then he just watch with immense admiration at how unusually perky and endowed she was. There was a lot of mare on top of him alright.

Before he answered her question though, he'd neigh softly as he moved his hips from below her in small sways and light grinds. "... Well... You can start by undressing the rest of me... These pants are starting to feel painfully tight~..." And for good reason. By now, she was sure to feel quite the bulge struggling against both the fabrics and her weight upon him, seeking an exit and wanting to join the fun... If she did remove his pants and underwear, she'd be met with the sight of a set of testicles and a slowly growing white-tipped chocolate colored member that seemed to belong to a stallion larger than him, a sign that Baker wasn't the only one with more to her than met the eye...
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 2:18 pm

Baker grinned with a growing blush on her cheeks, and she slowly got off of her coltfriend and sensually rubbed over the growing bulge, reaching down and unzipping his jeans before tucking het thunbs under the waist band and pulling both his garments down and off his legs. The huge mare blushed and stared as she eyed the huge, enticing stallionhood before her, and she grinned sensually at Market and leaned over to his face, her huge plush lips kissing his own for a moment before pulling back. "I may not have done this before, but there's a lot I've wanted to do. Like this..." The enormous mare laid down on the bed so her head was in Market's lap, elbows resting comfortably on her smushed-down love pillows, and she gave the tip of Market's member a soft kiss. "Mmm...." Without hesitation, Baker wrapped her enormous, plush pink lips around her lover's flared tip, and she sunk her head down several inches withtout effort and began sucking and licking at the musky shaft in her throat. "Mmmm... Mmm...."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 1:26 am

Sugary hummed as Baker gave him yet another kiss, expecting her to eventually try and ride his cock right there and then. He was pleasantly surprised when she instead moved away again, and began to suckle on it, making him lay flat as he shuddered and grinned at the feeling of her mouth. "Ooh~... You're off to a good start there... Take whatever pace you want, we got plenty of time... Just me and you..." She might feel the occasional strong twitch from his shaft in her mouth, but that was just a reflex for how nice it felt. He had no intention of pulling out any time soon either as pre-cum eventually began to come out for her to taste as she pleased.
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 4:24 pm

Baker winked at Market as she slowly bobbed her head up and down, going a little further down each time. With Baker's slow pace, it was a few minutes before her muzzle pressed into her coltfriend's groin, and she closed her eyes and let her tongue out, licking at Market's musky scrotum a bit before she pulled her head up again. The huge mare slowly bobbed her head for another minute before lifting her head off, sensually licking her plush lips. "Mmm... That was fun. Let's try something else." Baker shifted herself a bit more and put her massive breasts around Market's cock, enveloping all but just the tip in her soft cleavage, and she put her hands on the sides of her love pillows and began rolling them in circles. As she massaged her lover's shaft with her furry multi-gallon jugs, she put her large plush pink lips back around his flared tip, sucking and licking up Market's musky pre that was leaking from the tip.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 7:09 pm

He neighed, snorted, shuddered, and shook lightly as she actually managed to deepthroat his cock willingly, chuckling with mirth when she added licks to his sack as well. He was practically feeling like putty already. "Oooooh~ you're really swallowing it all in... Wow..."

When she began to make use of her warm soft furry breasts, he'd keep moaning lightly with each brushing and suckling. This time though, he'd return the favor more as her breasts were closer still to him. He'd stretch out his arms and cup her heavy breasts from underneath, fondling them in circles and rubbing the palms of his hands and fingers on her nipples. Eventually he'd even try tentatively pulling and tugging on them as if they were cow utters; Gently of course, since he wasn't trying to hurt her by pulling too hard, but her breasts were so big and full he couldn't help but feel she had milk in them... Little did he know how right he'd be...
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 7:21 pm

Baker let out a curt moan around the tip in her mouth as she felt her hand-filling nipples pulled and squeezed, and she stared blissfully at Market as she kept rubbing her breasts and sucking on his tall shaft. The enormous mare's curly white tail swished with excitement as she felt her honeypot moisten with arousal, and she slowly lifted her head off of Market's cock and got onto her knees. She then laid down on her back and spread her massive legs, patting her round tummy and breasts invitingly. "Come put it in me, sweetheart. I wanna cuddle you while we do this."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 8:42 pm

Another small moan came from Sugary as Baker finished her pleasurable treatment of his cock with her mouth and breasts, that it took a bit of effort to instantly get back up as his legs shook mildly. Quite some time had passed since his last session with any other lover, so while she was beckoning him for her first time, he was jittery about having sex again, knowing just how good it could all feel when done just right.

It was then that he looked to her enticing posture up and down, especially at her nethers, before crawling over to her, caressing and kissing her right leg up to her thigh, and ending with his mouth hovering just over her nethers. He breathed warm air over her clit a few times, before continuing to caress her flanks softly with both arms and kiss her belly up to between her breasts. At that point, his flared tip would lightly prod at her nethers as he looked to her eyes from between her supple chest. "With pleasure~... But I need you to relax for this... Take long steady breaths if you have to and close your eyes..." If she was as inexperienced as she claimed, then he hoped she would follow his advice as he slowly prodded again and again, until the flare actually started pushing her wet folds aside, and make way for his his girth between her legs. He'd keep the pace to small thrusts, not wanting to make too sudden movements and hurt her...
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 4:10 pm

Baker just moaned and gave a hearty chuckle, her hand stroking Sugary's mane as his head rested atop her breasts, and her leg gently wrapped around the stallion's hips as a gentle encouragement for him to continue. "Mmmm, oh honey.... I may not have had proper sex before, but I've done plenty of experimenting on my own." She stated, giving her eyebrows a little raise as her grin widened. The huge mare leaned forward and smooched her coltfriend, then whispered in his ear. "Go ahead, sweetie pie. Make love to me."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 4:51 pm

Sugary heard all he needed from Baker on how to pace himself with how she confidently spoke of her experience in her own time; Her wiggling brows and grin were a plus for motivation as he grinned back, snorting as he thrusted deeper every second in a steady but still slow pace until it went as deep as it could, or she suddenly protested. His lips and tongue would lick and suckle upon her neck, chest and breasts slowly and gently, and one hand would caress her thigh and cutiemark while the other caressed her neck and cheek.
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 7:49 pm

Baker moaned and laid her head back on the pillow as she put her hands on Sugary's taut butt cheeks, encouraging him to thrust into her and gently pushing and pulling with his hips. Her nipples gave a stream of hot, sweet, creamy milk upon being suckled, and Market's hand seemed to sink into her pillowy flank, right up until it pressed against her rock-hard muscle underneath. The huge mare gently took her coltfriend's finger into her mouth and sucked on it lewdly, batting her eyelashes as she stared at Market's face and sucked his finger deeper into her hugely plush lips. "Mmm... Mmhmmm...."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 8:21 pm

The hand that sunk into Baker's girth to get a feel for the respectably hard muscle, as well as just plain get a feel for her leg, would trail back up with a caress over to her breast as Sugary suckled upon it, fondling it slowly all around, and then pulling up on it as he tried to cup her nipple with his hand for more milk to come out still.

Between her sucking up the fingers of his other hand, and the flavor he got from her breasts, he stared back at her with a dreamy look in his eyes and a broad grin, moaning and snorting deeply, enjoying the fact she let him drink something so refreshing and sweet from her that he never got from anyone else before during intimacy. His thrusts would remain steady for now, wanting to pace himself and let the sensations last.
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 1:50 pm

Baker moaned and gently took Market's fingers out of her mouth, and she gently moved his hand down onto her other breast. Her hand then went down and draped the blankets over them, and she smiled lovingly back down at her coltfriend's dreamy-eyed gaze. "Mmm... Keep suckling me, baby. It feels super good." The huge mare kissed the stallion's horn on the tip affectionately, her hand going down to stroke his mane. "You can have milk whenever you'd like, sweetie pie. I'd love to let you suckle me whenever and wherever you feel thirsty." Baker said softly, and she let out a sigh and a deep moan as she rested her head rested on the pillow, feeling gentle pleasure rolling througn her body from her loins and chest at her lover's steady thrusts and suckling. The huge woman's body was like a hot, sexy plush toy, with how Market sunk into her body as he laid atop her. He'd need little else to keep warm in his marefriend's embrace.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 11:20 pm

Sugary's hand being moved over to her breast would only fondle it at first rather than tug on it, and the reason for it would be apparent as he stopped suckling and pulling up on the other breast as he hummed while looking at her with a deep blush after the kiss to his horn. "... Delicious... Refreshing... And I can have as much of it as I want?" He'd then lovingly nuzzle on her chest. "To offer me such a boon... I am truly grateful for this..." He'd kiss her on the lips again, deeply, passionately out of lust, affection and gratitude.

Afterwards, he'd start suckling on her other breast for the milk, fondling it to get as much of it as he could for a time and suckling hard so as to avoid losing a single drop. To him, the milk was priceless, and none of it could be wasted. The other hand went about caressing her neck and mane gently, while his hips moved back and forth in shorter but quicker deep thrusts, relying on his medial ring to rub more upon her G-spot while doing so.
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 10:54 pm

Baker grunted and grinned as she felt the change in pace, and she put one hand behind her head as she moaned through her smile, her other hand still stroking Market's mane. "Mmm... I'm glad you're so happy, Sugary." She said softly into his ear as she cradled his head. "And you're making me feeling good. Sorry if I don't seem it, I just have great bodily control. Let me show you." The huge mare's grin became sensual as her loins suddenly took on a new feeling for Market; they seemed to convulse around his member, rippling like it was trying to swallow his shaft deeper inside. Baker's smile never faltered as she kept massaging her lover's cock with her honeypot with what could only be described as great dexterity.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 2:37 am

Sugary groaned and shuddered as Baker made her nethers practically molded his cock like bread dough; It took him a few seconds of having shaking legs before he got control of himself and snorted as he went in for another deep tongue-twisting kiss, arms slowly fondling her breasts, waist, and flanks to his hearts content.

Eventually, the stimulation to his groin would instinctively hold on tighter to her body as he thrusted with a more notable sliding of his shaft within her welcoming walls. Pressure to the climax was beginning to rise quickly the more her honeypot urged him to churn it.
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 12:28 pm

Baker moaned as her tongue wrapped around Market's, kissing him deeply as she continued to massage and milk his cock. The huge mare's own body was flexing and quivering with its immense muscle as she felt her own climax rise faster and faster. "Mmmmf, I'm getting close, honey bun." Baker purred sensually as she held her coltfriend's taut butt and back in her large hands. "Gimme all you got. I wanna make you the happiest stallion ever." The immense mare made her folds ripple slow and hard, and as she did so, she gently moved Market's head to her breasts, encouraging him to drink up more of that milk he so craved.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 8:43 pm

It was only a matter of time, but Sugary's loins could only take so much from Baker's quivering body and nethers, and once she stopped kissing him, he'd cast a spell to conjure tendrils of pure harmless warm energy to wrap around her breasts and move both of her nipples towards his mouth as he opened wide, smiling broadly before suckling on them hungrily as the tendrils fondled them for him.

His arms had another purpose as he simply kept to groping and fondling her flanks with one arm, pulling himself to her as he bucked faster and faster, slapping his hips on her thighs; The other hand would rub over her clit constantly. Moments later after dedicate thrusting, he'd let go of her breasts with a 'pop' as he was suckling on them, spraying a bit of milk over them both from the sudden release, and neighed with pride as he hugged her tight as his cock slipped in deep and gushed forth all the seed he'd been building up into her womb, finger on her clit rubbing quickly still.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 8:44 pm

It was only a matter of time, but Sugary's loins could only take so much from Baker's quivering body and nethers, and once she stopped kissing him, he'd cast a spell to conjure tendrils of pure harmless warm energy to wrap around her breasts and move both of her nipples towards his mouth as he opened wide, smiling broadly before suckling on them hungrily as the tendrils fondled them for him.

His arms had another purpose as he simply kept to groping and fondling her flanks with one arm, pulling himself to her as he bucked faster and faster, slapping his hips on her thighs; The other hand would rub over her clit constantly. Moments later after dedicate thrusting, he'd let go of her breasts with a 'pop' as he was suckling on them, spraying a bit of milk over them both from the sudden release, and neighed with pride as he hugged her tight as his cock slipped in deep and gushed forth all the seed he'd been building up into her womb, finger on her clit rubbing quickly still.
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 3:35 pm

Baker's strong hands were gripping Market's back as she felt the exotic pleasure of the magic tendrils massaging her massive breasts, a moan escaping her lips as that pleasure combined with her clit being rubbed. The huge mare watched her mate suckle both her breasts at once with a sensual smile as she bit her lip, staring lustfully at Sugary as her hand squeezed his muscled butt cheek and rubbed his thigh affectionately. Her climax grew ever closer as she felt all the stimulation, and as Market released her engorged nipples with a soft pop, Baker bit into the pillow and moaned louder than she ever had before, her eyes shut tight as she reached her climax along with Market. Her folds tightened like a vice around her coltfriend's cock and milked it harder and faster than she had been doing before, her arms wrapped around Sugary's back as her hand held his head to her immense, pillowy bosom. Baker soon released the pillow and panted lightly in her afterglow, both of their groins and thighs splashed with her clear, honey-sweet mare juices. "That was.... That was the best time I've ever had." Baker stated softly, staring up at the ceiling as her vision began to clear from her explosive pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 11:44 am

Sugary's legs were still shaking a bit in his own afterglow, hips lightly grinding at Baker's nethers as well while his cock was milked for all it was worth all the way. Dissipating the tendrils and no longer stimulating her clit, he'd hug and caress her waist slowly as he began to cuddle back with her.

He'd remain quiet for the time being, letting actions speak louder than words as he used his tail to wrap it around hers, and simply continued to lay upon her with affectionately licks and kisses over her chest and neck, snorting and neighing softly and contently with the mare he mated with as they shared body warmth on a cool rainy night.
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 2:04 pm

Baker breathed deeply in relaxation as she gently let Market's member slide out of her, and she held him tight around his back and stroked his mane lovingly. "Oh, honey... Mmm..." The huge mare closed her eyes as she held her coltfriend beneath the blankets, smiling blissfully as she began drifting off to sleep. "Let's get to heading out tomorrow." She mumbled as her breathing slowed. Baker cradled Sugary's head to her massive bosom, slipping it between her breasts to envelop his head in wam softness and sweet milky aromoa. Consciousness soon faded, and the moon rose high above the broken landscape.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 4:04 am

Sugary would eventually join Baker in having a rest, but not before cuddling with her sleeping form contently as her soft breathing and the sound of rain comforted his ears. He'd fall asleep with thoughts about quitting his current job to go abroad.

By the next day, Sugary would wake up early, and find himself on top of his lover. He'd smile and kiss her lips very gently, and then very carefully try to get up from her and the bed... If he was successful, Baker would wake up to the sound of simple breakfast being made.
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 3:58 pm

Baker was fast asleep, a heavy sleeper it seemed. She didn't so much as shift as Market climbed out of bed. She was having a dream of wearing a simple robe, almost Greek in appearance, like a toga. She was laying on her side on a huge lavender-white bed, eating grapes from a vine segment on a platter in front of her, along with aged cheese and crusty bread. Baker has tasted bread, wine and cheese all before, and it all cumulated together in this little fantasy. Somewhere, someone was playing a soothing melody on a flute and harp, and the bedroom she was in had a balcony with the doors open, showing a large grassy field with olive trees.

Baker gave a grunt as she began waking up, and her dream smile kept steady as she smelt a real and delicious scent from just a few meters away. "Mmm... Something smells good..." She mumbled as her eyes cracked open.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 12:28 am

As it were, Baker would smell something savory, but nothing like what was in her dream. What Sugary was actually cooking was something more modest: fried eggs and steamed sliced mushrooms with some salt and a dab of butter.

He stood bare on the kitchen, humming contently while flipping with a spatula here and there until his ear flicked her way as she spoke, and turned his head towards her. "Ah, good morning! Hope you slept as happy as you looked. Breakfast is almost done... Of course, if you wanna shower first, I won't blame you; You smell a bit like fresh milk." There was a light grin from his face just as he turned back to face the frying pan; The memory of their intimacy as fresh as the night before.

If Baker happened to move close enough to him, she might notice he still had some musk on him from their mixed love juices. He had opted to keep it on him a bit longer in the morning before they had to go anywhere.

Last edited by Mr. Market on Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 7:53 pm

It was then the second and much less pleasant smell hit her nose. Mushrooms. Baker's smile fell from her face, and she groaned as she slowly stood up out of bed. Now that foul fried fungal smell was the only thing she could smell, and she stumbled naked towards the bathroom, and she sighed as she stood in the doorway. "Sorry, just... really really don't like mushrooms." She grumbled, currently seeming as if she didn't sleep well at all. In fact, she looked a bit queasy. The huge mare then shut the door behind her and began taking a shower. It was a gallon of water heated by kettle and lut into an upside down milk jug, the nozzle attached to a sink spray nozzle with tube. Bake sprayed herself down and began using the soap, letting the steamy hot water clear her sinuses and warm her fur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next