OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 11:34 pm

Sugary looked to Baker mildly puzzled, unsure how to make it up to her on the spot as he spoke her way to the bathroom. "Shame, I find them savory. But don't worry, I didn't mix them just yet and I can eat them by myself just fine... How about a few lemon drops on your eggs?" Depending on her answer, that was what he'd give her as he continued, and eventually, stopped cooking and prepared the plates as he ate the shrooms early on contently.
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 11:03 am

Her answer to Market's question before her shower was a tired but clear-spoken "cheese and tomatoes", and the huge mare washed herself down in the shower before stepping out, naked but dry, and sliding into her panties and bra. Her bra was more to hide her nipples and prevent bouncing, as her massive bust seemed able to keep itself round and perky without support. Baker sat down at the table, and she smiled thankfully as she saw her requested omelet before her. "Thank you. Sorry about earlier, mushrooms just always make me sick to my stomach." The huge mare gave a soft "mmm" of delight as she ate, and her eyes glanced up to look at her coltfriend's face. "So, I was rhinking we should get ourselves going to that strange town soon."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 3:16 pm

Ultimately, Sugary decided to add lemon juice to his eggs a bit, and got what little cheese and tomato he had left for Baker. With his magic, he kept the plates warm by floating a pair of fire orbs near the meal. It also meant the eggs for Baker were quite well coated with melted cheese by the time she came out. "Don't worry about it, at least you didn't eat them before we found out the hard way... And here's your plate! Enjoy."

As he ate from his mildly sour and savory meal, he looked to her from where he stood on the opposite side of the kitchen counter. "You been thinking about it too, huh? I'll be honest, I probably would've gone and seen it soon if I were solo as is... So yeah, once we're both ready, we make way. Also, what are you planning to do with your tent at the marketplace?"
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 4:22 pm

Baker shrugged at Market's question about her tent, and she swallowed her forkful of eggs and washed it down with a glass of water. "I pack up my tent with the rest of my things, like I normally do. What else would I do with it?" The goliath of a mare smiled as she tasted the cheese and tomatoes blend with the egg, drawing a soft moan of delight from her as she looked to the window. "Mmmm, so good.... I think I'm all set to get going after breakfast. I'm going to pack up my things and take them with us on the way out. I can't really think of anything we're missing right now, can you?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 5:22 pm

Sugary kept eating contently, glad to know Baker liked what he made on the fly with a bit of guidance. "I see no problem with it. And about the only thing missing is me getting refreshed with a quick shower..." He hummed as he ate the last bite from his plate, and then drank from a bit of cactus juice he had with him. While drinking though, his eyes wandered over to her breasts briefly as the thought of fresh milk was all the more appealing before setting the glass down. "Ah~... Much better... If you wanna get dressed now, you may as well. Maybe we can meet at your tent while I finish up here to save time? What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 2:58 pm

Baker nodded in agreement to Market's suggestion, setting her empty plate in Market's sink before grabbing her clothes and sliding them on. She put on her revolver and uzi holsters and covered them with her trench coat. She tucked her necklace of backup items safely into her cleavage, and she then put on her backpack with her rifle slung over her shoulder. "See you in a few minutes, my dear. I'll be ready very soon." The huge mare sauntered out the door and made her way back to her shop area, putting away her sleeping tent, cooking tent, oven and tables away all within ten minutes, and she secured her wagon of supplies and wheeled out to the town gate, waiting for her coltfriend.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 3:02 am

Sugary had nodded to Baker's departure, and so he made his own refreshing as quick as he could between scrubs, brushes, and gargles. From there, he got a long mildly ornate red robe to wear on top of black jeans and a brown leather short over a plain white cotton shirt. He'd get a rucksack with a few traveling rations, his rifle, a machete, and a sharp knife in total as he made his way out to meet with her after cancelling further tasks from his usual payroll.

He'd eventually reach her at the gate as he frantically waved at her and then stood by her side. "Hey, Almost thought I missed you there! I'm glad you're eager, but I meant meeting back where you set up shop in the first place." He chuckled about it though, not seeming to mind the slight change in meeting place. "So, I'm ready. Shall we get going?" And so, he'd move alongside her once she moved as well.
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 12:20 pm

Baker shrugged with a giggle, waving for her coltfriend to follow as she wheeled her cart out of the gate, back into the ruins of the old city. They weren't far from the city limits, just a few blocks' distance and they would be out in the countryside. Being the late morning, Baker didn't expect much for mutant trouble on their way out. As she walked, her cart rolling along on its thick tires, she smiled at Market and looked ahead. "I checked my map earlier, I think we just need to head northeast once we get out of the city. Then we'll be at that strange town soon after."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 10:55 pm

Along the way, Sugary had remained rather quiet even as he walked with care despite his hooves. Ears perked, eyes ever vigilant, he wasn't about to drop his guard any time soon even on the way out. That still didn't keep him from acknowledging Baker, and he briefly gazed over to her and then the direction they were headed. "Hm... The report certainly wasn't kidding it seems. I passed near there some time ago, but saw nothing resembling the so-called utopian town they described... Makes you wonder if it just sprouted from the ground..." He might not be showing it very much, but in some ways he was anxious about their destination. What surprises lay ahead of them?
Back to top Go down
Craterfist

Craterfist

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 3:23 pm

Baker pushed her cart along as they traversed the ruined city streets, letting out a sigh as she listened to Market's speculation. "Seems like it did just come out of the ground, from the way reports describe it. Some sort of... Imitation of life from before. A picturesque suburbia with green grass and backyard grill parties." The huge mare frowned as they left the city limits, out onto the long winding asphalt roads. The thick tires of Baker's cart bumped over the cracks and potholes in the road as she looked around the open, rolling hills. There was a small diner up ahead, a sort of "Last chance for coffee" place, the neon sign above it cracked and worn with age.

[Ambush ho! (\o3o/) ]
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 6:17 pm

From the shadows within the worn down Diner, there came sound and movement. Some voices even as the couple moved closer. From the shadows, a couple rugged looking sorts came out: A pegasi mare with a leather tanktop and pants, and a minotaur of considerable size wearing what looked to be patched together pants and a leather jacket over his torso. The mare had a wrench in her grasp, while the minotaur simply stood with his muscular arms crossed behind her. They soon made their intentions clear as the mare spoke in particular to Baker as she pointed her wrench at them. "Ey, fatty! I'm only saying this once: Drop your gear, leave the cart, and maybe we won't hurt you and the runt!" There were more sounds coming from the Diner still, which hinted at likely backup for the thugs.

Sugary was hardly amused towards ones he deemed as little more than nuisances, though he needed to make sure how Baker felt about this as he listened and glanced to her briefly...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)   Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justice, Jewels, and Jugs (Private)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7