OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:56 pm

She shrugged, then tapped his nose, grinning. "I dunno~" She shrugged, then untied her hoodie from her waist and tossed it to the side, before scooting close and snuggling into his side, sticking her tongue out and shutting up whatever he might say with a hand reaching up to scratch his ear, doing so playfully. "Oh hush, I wanna cuddle. I'm tired after having to make it up to you for the teasing. So be a good colt and be my pillow." She murmured sleepily, wrapping her arms around his torso and nuzzling his neck.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 6:13 am

Star scrunched up his nose a little when it was tapped. He putt his hands behind his head as Mango snuggled into his side. He raised an eyebrow, opening his mouth to say something when he saw her tongue, so he shut his mouth and stayed quiet. His ear flopped as it was scratched. The scratching cause him to close one of his eyes and chuckle at how silly this was. "Aye. Stop that. Hehe." He chuckled a little more before he heard her talk, so he opened his eye and looked down at her. He rolled his eyes at her. "Well it's your fault for teasing me." He said, jokingly. He wrapped his arms around her body and rested his head on hers. "But what ever you say." He said quietly, closing his eyes a little.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 7:28 am

She smiled, a think-about-what-you-just-said smile. "Stop being so easy to tease and I'll stop teasing you." She said simply, then nuzzled his neck again, closing her eyes and looking like she was going to fall asleep, how peaceful she looked, the tree mare draping a wing over Star's chest and purred softly, one hand resting on his stomach. "Ever laid down with a mare with so little clothes on before~?" She whispered into his ear teasingly, reminding him she was only wearing a bikini top and short shorts, knowing his mind could easily stray to the gutter, but she merely smiled and kept snuggling into him.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 12:58 am

"I'm not being easy to tease." Star said, huffing a little. Then he thought about that for a moment before realizing he really was being easy to tease. "I...mean..." He groaned looking down at her as she closed her eyes. He smiled a little at the sight. It was...cute to say the least. He closed his eyes again, his ears perking a little at the sound of her purring. Then her words hit him like a ton of bricks, making him open his eyes and stare at her. "I-i...N-no...Not really..." He said quietly, looking around the room. His mind didn't quiet stray to the gutter, but he did blush lightly. "Why must you say things like that..." He said quietly, closing his eyes once more.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 1:35 am

She opened her eyes and looked at him. "Because teasing you is too easy." She said simply, then lifted her head and kissed him gently on the cheek. "Besides, I'm just surprised you haven't stared at me this entire time." She yawned, shrugging and snuggling into him a bit more. "Not like I've even told you not to, or discouraged it." She closes her eyes, yawning softly. "Really, if you even touched me in any way besides a hug or these snuggles...I really would not care. Say, if you were to grab my ass, I'd grin and wait for you to continue." She teased lightly, half-joking, then opened her eyes and purred as she kissed his jaw softly, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 12:59 am

Star just sighed in response to her saying teasing was easy with him. He blushed at the kiss, smiling at her. "I don't stare and gawk much...but you do have a point. I must have not noticed." He shrugs, pulling her close a little. He kept his eyes closed, listening to her. His ears perking up a little when she said she wouldn't care is he touched her besides a hug and snuggle. His mind started to wander elsewhere as she kissed his jaw. I'll just have to test her word on that. He thought as he opened his eyes and smiled at her. One of his hands moved to grab her flank while the other one pulled her ontop of him. Now with her ontop of him, he leaned forward and kissed her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 5:48 pm

She purred deeply and held herself close to him as he spoke, then smiled brightly as his hand groped her plush rump. "Hm~? Whatcha doin'~?" She kept her eyes closed as she was pulled atop him, then blushed lightly as she was kissed, eyes snapping open. She pressed into the kiss before breaking it slowly. "Mmm~ Well~ Did not expect you to do that~" She purred, her thighs squeezing together around one of his, before she nuzzled him gently and kept cuddling into him, wing, which had just been over his abdomen, now folded at her back again. She giggled as one of her hands went down and grabbed his crotch, giving it a playful fondle.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 12:29 am

Star grinned at Mango's reaction, humming a little. When she broke the kiss, he chuckled. "Ohh...I just wanted to make sure your word was true.~ Which it looks like i-." He paused and blinked as he felt his crotch being fondled. "Mmm.~ Well as I was saying, it looks like what you said was true...But..." He swallowed whatever he was going to say and just started to rub her back. He pulled her closer and laid his head on her shoulder. Her hand is on my crotch and I can't even say what I wanted to do. He thought, sighing a little. He turned his head a little and kissed her neck.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 9:37 pm

She whispered into his ear. "But~? But what, Star~?" She purred, hand leaving his crotch before slipping down the front of his pants and actually gripping his balls and sheath, smirking at him, fondling and massaging them ever so gently. "I think I'll get a nice feel for it~" She purred, what she meant could be implied sex, but what she meant was just feeling him with her hand, and then stopping at just the right moment to tease him the absolute most. Oh, she'd have fun with this.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 12:45 am

Star groaned as he felt her fondling his balls and member. "Err....But nothing..." He said, nibbling her neck a little. His ears twitched a slight bit as his mind wandered off at what she said. Ideas of rutting the tree mare popped into his head, making him slightly more aroused. "Oohh...I do wonder what you mean by getting a nice feel for it.~" He whispered into her ear before nibbling it. His hands moved down to massage her flanks.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 12:54 am

She grinned and kissed his cheek. "Oh, I mean nothing special, just feeling it." She purred softly, enjoying his nibbling and massaging. "Mmm~ You seem to know what I like~" She pulled her hand away and grinned. "I think I've felt it enough~" She grinned cheekily, then closed her eyes and cuddled into him softly, hoping to the gods he was the slightest bit forceful with his desires. She loved the strong, forceful, but kind stallions. Right now, she was testing to see if he would try to go further, hoping he'd pass this test.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 2:01 am

Star whimpered at the fact that she hadn't continued her fondling. Oh that tease....She just left him with a semi-erect penis and didn't even continue. He looked at her as she cuddled into him. He thought about what he should do right now. Fuck it. He moved his hands away from her flank and sat up. He put both legs on either side on him and looked at her. His hands stroked her sides, moving slowly down her body. "We're not done yet, Mango.~ One does not simply fondle a stallion's sheath and stop in the middle of it.~" He purred into her ear, kissing it lovingly.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:38 am

"Oh? Well, I do that. And nothing you can say will change what I do, cutie~" She purred to him, enjoying the kiss at her ear while shifting her wings to wrap around him, forcing him to lay on his back as she undoes his pants and pulls them off, leaving his underwear on as the Treemare pulled off her own shorts, revealing a matching bikini bottom to her top. She then sits on his lap, crotch pressed into his crotch. "And I wonder...if you really want me to continue~? If so, be wary of your pelvis~ I hope those bones are strong~ Unless...this cute stallion underneath me wishes to be on top~?" Every word dripped with lust as she nibbled at his collarbone softly.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 12:07 am

Star smiled up at her as she undid his pants and pulled it off. He ground his crotch against hers a little. His ears twitched at her words, making him smile even more. "Please do continue.~ As for if I want to be on top..." He thought for a moment about his words, then gave her a peck on the cheek. "Your wish is my command.~ If you wish for me to be on top then I shall. If you wish for me to...rut you senseless...~" He let his sentence hang in the air as he breathed his warm breath on her ear. "Then I will do as you say.~ A guard follows orders after all...And you always say mares win so I have no choice but to follow your word." He smiled sly at her before nuzzling her neck.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 12:23 am

Mango grinned widely. 'Oh, my~ He's learning~!' She kissed him on the lips softly and crawled up slowly, before sitting with her crotch hovering an inch from his nose. "Well, I'll need a certain guard to get me ready beforehand, won't I~?" She purred, knowing her feminine scent would be easily scented from that short distance. She then moved and pushed him until she was leaning back against the headboard, legs bent and spread lightly. "No using anything but your tongue and hands to get me ready, understand?" She said firmly, smiling softly, wondering if he would pull her panties off or just out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 1:37 am

Star nodded at her. "It would seem like that.~ Yes.~" He took in a deep breath to smell her scent before she moved up. He looked up at her with a smile. "As you wish." He looked down at her panties, pausing for a moment before using one of his fingers to pull it to the side. He leaned in close to smell her some more before giving her slit a lick. He then prodded it with his tongue, moving it around a little bit. His other hand that wasn't holding the panties to the side, gave her clit a flick before massaging her inner thigh.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 11:03 pm

This tree mare would smell quite sweet, almost like the mangoes grown on her body. Mango giggled softly as he pulls her panties aside, biting her lip in anticipation as he scented her some more, then cooing softly in encouragement as he licked her, but then as he rubbed his tongue against her slit, she let out a soft moan, then a gasp at the flick to her clit. She relaxed slowly as he massaged her thigh, legs laying down and spreading a little bit more so this stallion could better get close to her. "Mmm~ Well, seems this guard knows what he's doing, yes~? Or his he a virgin and is just guessing what he should do~?" She purred softly, moaning lightly again.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 4:47 am

Star smiled when he heard her moan and gasp, but stopped in his licking when he heard her asked questions. "Hmm...I think I'll let you figure that out yourself.~" He smiled sly up at her before turning back to her marehood. He stuck out his tongue and flicked her clit once before sucking it a little. He then used his fingers to part her lower lips, pushing his muzzle against it slightly. His tongue pushing into her a little as it wiggled around, exploring her insides. He looked up at her and watched for any reaction.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 5:05 am

Mango purred softly as he answered, and gasped again at the flick, before moaning softly as he suckled on her clit. "Mmm~ Not bad, big guy~" She purred, closing her eyes as his tongue entered her sweet love tunnel. "Ooh~ Do go on, Star~" She purred, one foot slowly sliding down to rub his shaft between two of her toes, the treemare grinning lightly and rubbing his tip softly with the other foot, seeming to know what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 12:42 am

Star smiled at her gasp and moan. He pushed into her marehood deeper, his tongue continuing his exploration of her love tunnel. A few moments later he started to lap away at her marehood, enjoying the sweet taste of mangoes in his mouth. He let out a small groan as he felt her rubbing his shaft with her feet. His shaft began to grow in the mare's seemingly expert touch. He pulled away from her marehood and licked his lips. "Mmm...~ You seem to know what your doing.~" He said, making circles around her clit with his tongue, flicking it occasionally.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 1:40 pm

She purred and moaned as he pleasured her, grinning as he spoke. "Have you seen the way I act and talk~? Of course I've gotta back that up with some skill~" She purred, toes running up and down his shaft slowly and carefully, touch very light but firm enough to be felt distinctly. She soon rested a hand on his head, moaning softly, and nudged his jaw, gesturing for him to sit up. After he did, she nuzzle him and hug him close, pressing her lips to his and soon shoving him onto his back and pinning his arms down with her hands, smirking and rubbing her slit against his shaft softly. "Hmm~...I think I'm growing a bit impatient with this foreplay~" She purred hungrily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4