OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 1:18 am

Mango listened intently. "A guard? Cool. I love a man in uniform." She purred, giggling. "You're welcome, by the way. I just felt like being nice. Oh, did you want to know what I am? I'm one of the treefolk. We are a plant-based race, and we specialize in nature magic, I am one of the rarer mango treefolk, though we come in all forms, and all types of plants. My latent magic allows me to grow my mangoes quickly, but I'm not the best with magic."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:57 pm

"Ehh?" Star looked at her with a bit of a dumbfounded look. "Uh...Y-you do?" He couldn't help but blush a little more. He couldn't tell if this mare was... Wait...That should be switched around...Stallions are usually the ones hitting on mares. He though humming just a little. He shook those thoughts out of his head and turned back to Mango as she started explaining what she was. He listened quietly to her, not wanting to interrupt. "Ah. Well it's since that I get to meet one of you treefolk. And mango treefolk are rare you say? Even better."  He smiled warmly at Mango.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 10:00 am

"Finally flirting back, eh?" She asked, grinning at him, eyes full of mischief, as if she were thinking 'Just as planned' or something similar. "And yes, I do. I have had a few slight fantasies about guards in uniform, you know, the usual steamy fantasies." She said, hoping to see his blush get deeper, though she was partially telling the truth. "Furthermore, yes, I am rarer than, say, an oak or apple tree. Anyway...d'ya got your armor with ya?" She asked, wanting him to never lose that blush, it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 7:48 pm

Star blushed deeper, looking away slightly. I'd hardly call what I just said flirting... He though, looking back at her and seeing the mischief in her eyes. He turned his gaze back forward, still blushing deeply. "M-my armor? ....N-no...I d-didn't think I'd need it..." He said, stuttering a bit, giving a slight cough. "A-anyway, we're here." He said stopping in front of the door to the medium sized building.

He looked at the doorknob then at the books he was holding. He put the books on the ground and opened the door. "L-ladies first." He gestured for Mango to go in first. What can be seen inside could be described as utter chaos. Either Star didn't notice it, or he just didn't care to pay the mess any heed. Fillies and colts were running around the room with what seemed to be cardboard armor. Some looked like dragons. There were pillows all over the ground and foam swords too.

All the foals stopped where they were when they heard the door open and looked at the two who were there. "Star's back! Everyone hide!" A colt shouted, before him and every other foal dropped what they had in their hooves and mouths and magic and ran to a staircase that lead upstairs. Now the floor was even more messy then it had been before the door was opened.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 7:14 am

Mango had gotten a disappointed look as he said he didn't have his armor, then grinned and bumped flanks with him playfully as he let her go in first. "Such a gentleman." She then was met with chaos, then silence as the kids ran. She shrugged it off and smiled to Star. "Where to now, Star?" She asked, nudging him with a shoulder as she zipped her hoodie the rest of the way up. "I hope they aren't as crazy as I think they might be."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 2:03 pm

Star's blushed didn't leave his face even when Mango bumped flanks with him. "I guess Canterlot rubbed off on me a little..." He said, keeping the door open with his foot and picking his stack of books up again. He stepped inside and close the door. "Where too? Well where else do book go other then on the bookshelf." He said, stepping over some pillows and foam swords along with some cardboard. "Hmm...Eh. They aren't that crazy. They just have some...odd ideas." He said, giving the staircase a glance.

He walked over to a corner of the room where there were a few bookshelves against a wall and some books on them. If Mango were to glance around the room they were currently in, she would see a door leading to another room and a few pictures of foals hanging on the walls. Off in a different corner of the room was a couch and a table with a board game that looked like one of the foals had abandoned it in the middle of playing it.

Star set the books down on the ground and grabbed one of the pillows, sitting on it. He took the books slowly and started to place them on the shelves, seemingly at random. "You know...The foals are rather fun once you meant them properly. Though you have to wonder why they create such a mess...." He said, looking at the pillows and foam swords. He chuckled a little and shook his head with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 5:32 pm

She smiled and laughed softly, following him and avoiding the foam swords and pillows. "Sounds like they're just average kids, then." She said, and began to follow his lead, slipping book after book into the bookshelf, humming a gentle tune. "They're kids, that's all the reason they need to make messes, and I bet they're all very nice and friendly. Besides, kids will be kids, and I bet they're waiting to ambush you right now." She said, giggling softly, as the last of the books she had were put up. She then slipped away and picked up a foam sword before lining it up to Star and whapping him right on the butt and hiding behind the doorway they entered earlier, suppressing further giggles.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 1:32 am

"Average as can be...if you take away the fact that they don't have parents." Star said as he continued to put the books he had on the shelves. "Ha. Wish I was still a kid. I could be play fighting again..." He smiled a little as memories of his time in the orphanage popped up in his head. "Hmm...Most of them are nice and friendly. Maybe you can meet a few of them sometime. I think you'd like them and they'd like you."

He turned to her and gave her a wink before turning back to the last few books he had left to put on the shelf. He finished putting the last book on the shelf when he felt something whop his butt. He yelped a little and started to blush. He looked at Mango as she ran back to the front door. He took a step towards her but let out a sigh. "I swear that mare is hitting on me..."

His ears twitched at the sound of someone coming down the stairs. Star turned to took at the filly who was holding a bag in her hands. The filly tossed the bag at Star who caught it. "Make the mare happy. Maybe you can ask her to be your special somepony for Hearts and Hooves day." The filly said giggling before running back up the stairs. Star just blinked and watched the filly go. He then took the bag and walked to the door to try and find where Mango went.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 11:29 am

Mango was just around the corner, and jumped out as he came near, grabbing him from behind and pinning his arms to his sides. "A prisoner of war!" She giggled, dragging him to the couch where she pretends to tie up his hands, then stepped back, holding the foam sword ready. "What to do, what to do..." She mused, smiling mischeviously. "Hey kids! Want to help me figure out what to do to mess with Star!?" She called out, giggling again and tilting her head at Star, wondering what he'd do, and wondering what the kids would do.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 12:02 am

Star was caught by surprise when his arms were suddenly pinned to his side that making him drop the bag that was in his hands. Then even more surprised when he was dragged to the couch. He looked at Mango for a moment as she 'tied his hands up', shrugging and just going with it. He just stared at the foam sword, tilting his head when he saw her mischievous smile. His eyes widened when he heard her call for the foals. "Oh no...No, no, no, no, no." He said, shaking his head. "Come on. You don't need to bring the kids into this..." He audibly gulped ans he heard hoofsteps running down the stairs.

"Yes!" Many of them shouted, running over to the two on the couch. Only a few foals stayed at the bottom of the stairs, watching the others wanting to mess with the adult ponies. "First of all, to mess with Star we need to take his sunglasses first." A chestnut unicorn colt said to Mango, his horn glowed a brownish color. The same magic glow wrapped around Star's sunglasses, much to his dismay. Then the colt quickly levitated it over to his hand and ran up the stairs.

Now with his sunglasses off, it was very clear that his eyes were a teal color. Along with the normal cat-like eyes. This surprised a few of the foals who haven't seen him with his glasses off...Well mostly the eye color. "Okay...That was a little too far." Star muttered, leaning back against the couch. "Okay foals, anything else you want to do to me?" He asked with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 3:58 am

Mango grinned. "Kids! Go find some make up and a dress, quickly!" She giggled, then actually tied his hands so he couldn't stop what was coming, and bound him to his seat with a bit of magic. Ten minutes later, he was wearing light blue eyeshadow, navy blue lipstick, his eyelashes were longer, fingernails painted light blue, and he was wearing a long, form-hugging navy blue dress, with Mango on the ground, laughing her butt off, giggling and gasping for air as she kept laughing. "Jeez, Star, you look very pretty~" She teased, him still tied and bound.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 4:21 am

Star looked at Mango, his eyes widening. He tried to get up and run away but she stopped him. She actually stopped him and tied him up. He con't help but stare at her as some of the foals did as she said and went to get a dress. I have a feeling my masculinity is going to be gone in the fest few minutes... He thought, struggling against her magic.

He gulped when when the foals came back with the dress. He struggled even more to get away. But it was already too late. Ten minutes later, he was whimpering in front of laughing foals and Mango. "Why...Why you do this...Why...?" He whimpered towards Mango. This whole thing had struck a big blow to his ego. He then sighed and glared at the foals then at Mango. His gaze then softened a little as he watched Mango giggling.

He rolled his eyes at her comment. "Yeah yeah. Can ya untie me now? Ya know, so we can go to Sugarcube Corner like we said we would?" He asked with a tilt of his head and a raise of an eyebrow. "And can someone tell Snowy he's dead if he doesn't give my sunglasses back?" At that a few foals ran upstairs to probably tell the chestnut unicorn what the adult thestral said.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 4:27 am

She giggled again. "Only if you say please~" She teased, but even so, she untied his hands and handed his clothes back, slipping something that looked suspiciously like a camera into her back pocket. "Anyway, yeah, get changed back and we'll go~" She chirped happily, smiling. She then walked out the door to wait outside the building, mumbling to herself. "That was hilarious, and the kids were amused, so that's a plus..."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 4:35 am

Star rolled his eyes. "Please." He said, feeling his hands were finally untied. He took his clothes back. "I'll be back in a moment. Gotta get my sunglasses, and you foals better clean up this mess before Ms. Velvet Rose comes back." He walking up the stairs. A few minutes later he came back down the stairs with his sunglasses back on his face and his t-shirt and jeans on. He also held the bag of bits the little filly gave him. "Kay. Ready, so shall we go?" He asked, gesturing in the direction of Sugarcube Corner. "And I guess it was a little amusing...A little."
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 4:40 am

She nodded and pulled her hoodie off, tying it around her waist, now that they were away from foals, she need not cover up so much, and she hugged his arm, walking with his to their destination. "Hilarious, and I got some pictures, too, cutie, so be nice or I'll show people." She threatened jokingly, smiling warmly and happily, before adjusting her bikini top so it didn't slip, then went back to hugging his arm, humming softly with a huge smile.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 4:48 am

Star was a little surprised at Mango hugging his arm, but shrugged it off with a smile. He lead her in the direction of Sugarcube Corner, pausing a little when she said she took pictures of him in that....thing. He gulped. "Please don't. You already made me lose whatever respect those foals had for me." He said quietly whimpering. His ears drooped a little, but they quietly went back to standing up straight when she hugged his arm again. "But yeah....I'll be nice...Maybe." He gave her a smirk before looking back forward.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 10:42 pm

Mango kept holding his arm, smiling brightly, until she frowned. "Where's Sugarcube Corner?" She asks, reminding him she was new to this place. Her wings shifted lightly, the rustle of a breeze through leaves sounding as the wind picked up slightly, and she smiled warmly. "So...Tell me about yourself? Any excitement happen lately?" She asks, looking eager for a story, humming softly as she listened for his answer, looking around the area, seeming excited and happy. "It's been a while since I've talked to anyone socially." She grinned, and winked.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 10:53 pm

Star looked at Mango when she asked her question. "Hmm? Oh it's...actually kinda hard to miss it. It looks like a big ginger bread house." He said, chuckling slightly. His ears flicked at the sound of rustling leaves and Mango's next question. "Eh? About myself? Well there's not really much to tell. I'm just a thestral who because a guard at a rather young age. And as you can probably guess, I was an orphan." He said, pointing a thumb back the way they came. "And as for excitement...Not much. Unless you count foals trying to break other guard's stoic faces exciting. I'm mostly just stationed around Canterlot at night, so not really much happens. What about you?" He asked tilting his head ans smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 12:38 pm

"Ginger Bread House?" She mumbled, then shrugged and listened to the rest of what he was saying. "Really? No mares fawning over the big, strong guard~?" She joked. "You seriously can't tell me you don't have your eyes on a cute mare, unless, of course, you're into stallions~" She said accusingly and jokingly, grinning like a madmare. "And foals trying to break the straight faces of guards? Been there, done that, and succeeded. I'm very alluring when I want to be~" She giggled, still hugging his arm as they walked, doing it to be teasing.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 12:49 am

Star blinked. Then his brain finally processed what Mango had said and he started to blush slightly. "I um...It's...N-no..." He stuttered out, looking away from Mango. Dear Luna this mare was such a tease. He tensed up a little about having his eyes on mares...and him being into stallions. "I-i'm not into stallions! A-and...Erm...I...I honestly haven't kept an eye on many mares...I focus a bit too much on guarding and stargazing than gawking at mares..." He muttered that last part. "And er...I do have to say...you are quiet....alluring." He scratched the back of his neck, blushing a bit more.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 5:48 am

She giggled madly at his reaction, pressing into him playfully and batting her eyelashes as he complimented her. "I am~?" She purred, before leaning closer very slowly, as if about to kiss him, but then smacked her forehead against his in a mock headbutt. "Come on, cutie~ I know that, think of another compliment and you might get a kiss~" She teased, still walking with him. "Also, you are seriously adorable when you're flustered.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 2:18 am

"I-i...I suppose..." Star said quietly, leaning slightly away when she pressed against him. He gave a slight yelp when Mango headbutted him. He gave a small whimper as he rubbed his forehead. "What was that for?" He asked quietly. He rolled his eyes. "Well ya didn't didn't have to headbutt me. You could have just said so." He kept walking, but his stumbled a little when she said something about him being adorable when he's flustered. "I-I am not!" He huffed, crossing his arms over his chest. A part of him was trying to think of a compliment as the other part acted like a colt trying to admit he likes some filly.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 1:11 pm

"...I barely tapped my head against yours..." She said, frowning. "Don't be a wuss~" She teased. "And you are so adorable with your face all red. Especially when you deny it. It's very cute~" She poked his cheek softly, grinning. "That the place?" She said suddenly, pointing to Sugarcube Corner, recognizing it by the gingerbread house design. "Place looks like it's sweets took steroids and tried eating the building." She said bluntly, then looked to Star, and giggled. "Dude, seriously, the blush is cute, and it tells me what you haven't~" She teased cryptically, then entered the sweet shop.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 3:47 am

"I'm not a wuss!" Star practically shouted, causing some ponies to look at him as he looked away from Mango. "And I am not." And he was back to trying to deny Mango a win and her statement about mares always winning. He looked up a little when she had pointed out Sugarcube Corner. "Mhmm. That's the place." He let out a little chuckle at the treemare's analogy. "E-EH?! W-what? What can it possibly tell you that I haven't hmm?" He asked as he entered with her.

Inside there were ponies siting at tables and talking to each other. A pink mare with an even pinker mane stood at the counter. When the two walked in she looked at and smiled. She then ran up to Star and practically touched muzzles with him. "Hiya Starry!" The pink mare back up a few and looked at Mango. "Ooh!~ Did you get a marefriend since the last time I saw you?" She asked, an innocent look on her face as she tilted her head to the side a little. And all Star could to was blush and stare blankly at Pinkie Pie.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:28 am

"Oh you so are~" She giggled, then bumped her flank against him playfully as he reacted to her cryptic statement. "Oh, nothing much~" She paused as a mare greeted them. "Miss, I'm trying, but the way he's acting, I think he might just be a coltcuddler." She said with her best poker face, looking serious. "He'll have to prove he likes mares, I mean seriously, a kiss, touching a mare's butt, even a friggin' hug would help me figure out if he's straight." She said conspiringly to Pinkie, watching Star.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next