OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:49 am

Star stared at Mango, opened mouth. She really just said that. She said that in front of everyone in the shop. He glanced around, a few ponies looking on in interest now. He opened his mouth to but the words got caught in his throat. He closed his mouth and soot there blushing before he said in a soft quiet voice, "Why you do this..." He crossed his arms over his chest once more as his ears flopped down against his head. This mare...was pure evil. Yet...Why does he feel so inclined to do as she said and kiss her.

The pink mare only giggled. "Hmm...Well I guess little Starry does have to prove himself doesn't he? Hehe." She shrugged then raced back over to the counter. "Anyway, what can I get you two this fine day?" She asked with a wide smile. "Maybe a cupcake? Or some actual cake. Oh oh! Or maybe some cake that has some cupcake it it! Or...Oh I know! Hoe about a muffin stacked ontop of cupcakes made into a cake with ice cream in it?" The mare was most likely going to ramble on and on and on if Star hadn't cleared his throat.

"Let me make this clear right now, Miss. Mango. I am not a coltcuddler and I never will be. Oh and Pinkie...No I do not have a marefriend." He said, silently glaring at both mares as he pulled out his bag of bits and put it on the counter. "Anyway, what do you want Mango? It's on me...And...Maybe later." He muttered that last part, a new blush making it's way onto his face.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 5:31 am

"Because you're adorable when you're blushing." She said simply, answering him. She listened to Pinkie, grinning and giggling. "Ooh~ Those sound awesome~!" She said, smiling wide. She paused, staring at the menu as Star spoke to her and Pinkie. "Oh~? Maybe later~?" She said aloud, staring at Pinkie like 'Lucky me, huh?' before bumping flanks with Star. "Get me a cupcake and three cookies, then, big guy~" She purred, smiling brightly. 'He either wants me to shut up, or he wants me to know he's interested in me, or I'm just an idiot...I'll go with all three.' She smiled softly at Star, for a moment her expression was sultry and teasing, before going back to delightfully amused.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 6:29 am

Star stared at Mango, then huffed. "I am not." He mumbled under his breath. "A-and...Oh hush up." He had bit back on what he was about to say and looked down at his bag of bits. He flicked it with a finger, causing the sound of metal hitting metal to ring out slightly. When Mango said what she wanted, he looked up back at Pinkie. "And I'll have just a cupcake." He said then paid the bits for the two cupcakes and three cookies.

Pinkie giggled at the two ponies before grabbing a notepad and scribbling the order down. "Okie dokie lokie. That should be done in a few, why don't you know take a seat at a table." She said before running to the back of the store with the notebook. Star happily, but gently, pushed Mango over to an empty table once he grabbed his bag of bits that is.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 6:56 am

"Yes, you are~" She purred as she sat down beside him, scooting closer as she laid her head on the table, staring at him. She thought about how she kept playfully showing off, and shifted her wing to pat his back in a friendly way, before stretching them out to their full wingspan, and folding them back to her back, and she slowly closed her eyes as she waited, humming softly, while patting her thighs in time to the tune, and then sitting up and booping Star's nose gently. "You do know I'll never stop messing with you, right?"
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 8:34 am

Star said nothing as he sat down, slouching in the seat slightly. He then laid his head on the table, obviously deep in thought. This mare he had barely meet today had been teasing him for the last hour or so. But...Why did he want to admit he liked her...That he would touch her butt if. Snap out of it soldier! You need not this lovey dovey stuff other ponies are into. I mean...look what happened to Canterlot when the changelings attacked! He thought to himself, looking up at Mango when she patted his back. "Hmm?"

His ears twitched at the sound of her humming, but he kept looking at her. Wondering. Then she bopped him on his nose taking him by surprise. He scrunched up his nose and went crosseyed a little. He then shook his head and looked back at her as she talked. "Yeah...I kinda guessed that...But my question is why. I've only just meet you today and even then it was just pure luck we bumped into each other." He said, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 9:35 am

"Firstly, you put up with my antics. Secondly, I think you're cute. And Third..." She paused and let out a sigh. "I'm lonely. It's hard to make friends, ya know. So I might as well hang out with someone I know, even if I just met them. Better than staying alone." She leaned back and stared at the ceiling. She then looked at him, staring into his eyes, her bright green ones boring into his. "So...thanks, I guess. For putting up with me. And being pretty cool about the teasing."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 9:49 am

Star tapped a finger against the table as he listened to her talk, his eyes still closed. When she had finished he stayed quiet for a moment before opening his eyes and looking at her. "Aye." He said simply, crossing his arms over his chest. "I put up with your antics because...You amuse me...And it is hard to make friends. I know that from experience. As for how I'm so cool with your teasing because..." He stayed quiet for a moment before he started talking. "Because I've been teased plenty when I was younger. Ponies making fun on my wings, my eyes, my ears. It...was tiresome to say the least." He looked down at the ground as he talked, sighing. He then finally leaned against her and rested his head on her shoulder. "You...are truly something Mango." He smiled as he looked up at her.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 5:24 pm

She nodded softly as he spoke, smiling and patting his back. "So I'm not alone in my loneliness." She grinned, putting an arm around Star and gently laying her head on his. "And you aren't alone. I visited Canterlot once, and every noble thought I was a freak. So don't feel too bad. Also, I know I'm something. I'm Mango, the sexy tree~" She teased, halfheartedly as she gave him a nuzzle. "Now, stop being a downer, we've got sweets to eat and I'm waiting on the answer to that problem~" She teased, meaning how he had to prove his straightness.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 12:10 am

Star leaned into her a little more when she put her arm around him. "Aye...Canterlot is one of those cities...Hence why I only ever come out at night when I have my shifts  and there are less ponies lurking about. And you are a very sexy tree." He pulled he head away from her shoulder and chuckled. "Well technically we don't have sweets to eat since our sweets are not here yet."

And just as he said that Pinkie came hopping over with two plates. Two muffins on one plate and three cookies on the other plate. The pink mare placed the two plates on the table for them, giggling as she hopped back away. Star just blinked. "I stand corrected. And...problem? What problem?" He asked as he grabbed one of the muffins and bit it a little.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 8:29 am

Mango nodded. "Canterlot's cool but the ponies there aren't sometimes...And thank you." She smiled brightly, and giggled at Pinkie's perfect timing. "Oh...you know...Me finding out if you really are straight." She teased, then immediately began to eat the cookies, then went to her cupcake, booping his nose and leaving a bit of frosting there. She giggled, leaned close, and licked it off, the evil, sexy tree being the biggest tease she could, apparently.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 2:11 am

"Mhmm." Star nodded to Mango, eating some more of his cupcake. He chocked a little on a piece of muffin when she cleared his confusion involving that problem. He coughed a bit before turning to her blushing. "I..." That was all he said as he stared at her. He scrunched up his nose at the boop and blushed a little more when she licked the frosting off his nose. He touched his nose, trying to think of what to do with...that problem.

He finally let out a sigh and put his cupcake down on the table. He then looked straight at her. "You want an answer to that problem? Well then..." He leaned in close and kissed her on the lips. A few moment later he pulled away and stared into her eyes, his blush much more noticeable. "There's your answer." He stayed quiet for a few more moments before turning back to his cupcake. "Anyway, what do you want to do after we eat?" He asked with a smile and a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 2:59 pm

She sat there with a blank look, blinking every so often, before giggling madly and nuzzling him. "Glad that was cleared up~" She purred into his ear, licking his ear softly, then finished her sweets and smiled warmly. "Dunno. I have nothing much to do lately. I dabble in tailoring and such, but I doubt you'd be interested in that, I mean, you are a guy, so...yeah..." She shrugged, then used her wing to pull him close, staring into his eyes. "What do you wanna do?"
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 4:36 am

Star rolled his eyes when she stared giggling, a smile spreading across his mouth when she nuzzled him though. His ear flicking slightly at the lick. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever, Mango....And no I wouldn't be very interested in tailoring after you dressed me up in a dress." He gave a shrug before finishing off his cupcake. He cleaned his mouth and hands of any leftover cupcake crumps before looking at Mango as she pulls him closer. "Hmm....Well I'll tell ya what I was going to do. I was going to sleep the rest of the day, but I don't think the foals at the orphanage are gonna let me after you...well after you dressed me up in a dress." He said that last part in a rather unamused tone."I still can't believe you did that."
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 4:55 am

She giggled even louder. "I can believe I did~!" She purred, and nuzzled his neck. "How about I make it up to you, eh~? I'm good with my hands~" She purred seductively into his ear, meaning a massage, but knowing his mind would go elsewhere. After a few seconds to allow his to freak out, she looked at him. "I meant a massage, so you know. Keep your mind out of the gutter." She said, so seriously one would think they imagined her being so naughty or teasing earlier. "And maybe some cuddles afterwards~?" She murred into his ear, giggling and cleaning her hands with a napkin, checking her chest for crumbs, then sitting back and watching him with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 5:42 am

Star rolled his eyes before standing up. He stretched a little, but then he stopped in the middle when he heard her say that she was good with her hands. He blinked, then blushed and looked away. She really just said that... His ears flopped against his head, until her serious tone made his turn back and looked at her. "O-oh...Right..." He said quietly, slouching back into his seat. He stayed quiet for a moment, thinking about her offer for a massage and cuddle. "Yeah...I think I'll like that." He looked at her and smiled warmly. He stood back up and held out his head to her. "Shall we go then?"
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 3:20 pm

She took his hand and pulled herself up, before rolling her shoulders and smiling. "Where to, Star?" She asks, counting on her fingers, listing a few items to herself quietly, before she looked back to him and followed wherever he led her, humming softly while plucking a mango from her wing and nibbling on it softly, eating slowly, not paying much attention, like it was a nervous impulse. She finished it and smiled at Star, wrapping a wing around him. "Better keep your mind out of the gutter~" She teased gently, this tease a little half-hearted, like she liked him a little more now.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 6:41 pm

"Hmm...Well since I'm staying at the orphanage while I'm here in Ponyville, I suggest we don't go there. Not that I don't like it there, it's just I really don't need the foals teasing me anymore than they do." He said with a shrug, walking towards the door. He opened it and held it open for her to walk out before walking out himself. "You said you were staying at a hotel right? Why don't we go to there then?" He asked, waiting for her reply. He watched her pluck a mango from her wing then started nibbling on it. He looked away when she said for him to keep his head away from those thoughts. He huffed a little before saying, "Yeah yeah. Will it's not my fault you're suck a tease."
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 4:09 am

"Me? A Tease? I have no clu- Ah, who am I kidding, of course I'm a tease! It's fun as hell!" She giggled, using the wing around him to steer him towards the hotel, humming and grinning at him. "Besides, I might be generous~! There are such things as happy endings~" She purrs into his ear, grinning to show she was possibly joking. She waved to the receptionist, who merely raised an eyebrow as Mango dragged Star up two flights of stairs and into a large, very simple and average hotel room. One bed, a medium sized bathroom, and a few chairs and other such things one would find immediately upon entering the room, except the backpack on one of the chairs. Mango sat down on the bed. "So, if I'm going to give you a massage...You'll need to take off your shirt and such, and lie down on the bed, face down on course." She smiled, a deviously mischevious smile.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:46 am

Star rolled his eyes as he was steered towards the hotel by Mango's wings. "Err...Y-yeah..." He looked away from her and her torturous teasing. He just kept fallowing her though silently wondering how he ended up with such a mare. Star closed the door behind them as they both walked inside Mango's room. He watched her walk over to the bed before sitting down on it. He gave a shrug at her telling him to take off his shirt. "What do you mean by and such?" He asked as he pulled off his t-shirt and put it down on one of the chairs along with his sunglasses. He then walked over to the window and closed the shades, covering his eyes while he did that. "Hope you don't mind me blocking out the sun a little." He said with a smile before walking over to the bed and laying down with his wings up. He had hardly noticed her deviously mischievous smile.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:56 am

"Oh, nothing important, and I do not mind you shutting out the light." She said, smiling as he laid down before her, hands resting on his back as she scooted to kneel over his thighs, as her fingertips pressed into his shoulder blades, rubbing very gently and slowly, traveling up to his shoulder then down to the base of his wings, constantly searching for any tense spots and giving them gentle treatment until they relaxed. "How do you like it so far?" She asked, knowing she was not an expert, but pretty damned good. She moved her hands down to his lower back, being extra slow and careful with that.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 4:11 am

Star moved his shoulder a little bit, letting out a small sigh when she went up to his shoulder. He shuddered a little bit when she got near the base of his wings though. He lifted his head a little and looked at her as she asked her question. "Great. Never felt better than the day I finished my courses for becoming a guard." He smiled before relaxing a bit more. He had to admit this was nice...real nice. He mentally slapped himself and reminded himself not to let his mind wander to...other places.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 4:24 am

Mango continued slowly and gently, her firm touch straying upwards to rub his wingbases yet again, the tree mare smiling brightly. "So...ever heard of a happy ending~?" She teasingly purred, hands sliding up each wing, rubbing and massaging them gently, joking, but he'd never know that, her smile was serene and playful, and both her wings extended out to brace her body up so she could be a little gentler and more thorough with her feather-light and seemingly-expert touch, making sure this stallion would be putty in no time at all, then she'd begin to tease him a little more playfully.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 4:50 am

Star shuddered again as he felt his wings being rubbed. His wings extended a little with out his acknowledgment. "I...I suppose I have...Why do you ask?" He asked, sounding a bit distracted. He let out a quiet groan, seeming to not notice that he did. His tongue flopped out of his mouth as his ears flopped down against his head. His mind didn't even seem to register that his wings had extended to their full length, far to distracted by Mango's wing rubbing. Dear Luna this is good. He thought, burying his head into a pillow.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 6:18 am

Mango kept it up until the only part of his back she had not worked on or touched was still covered by pants, and she, though she had teased him all the time they had hung out, would rather he kept those on, for a while, at least. She then pulled her hands away from Star, and scooted over to sit beside him. "So...was that worth the dress and all the teasing?" She asks, genuinely curious as to how much he liked it, before she kissed his cheek. "Coz I think you loved it." She said, poking one of his extended wings, before she giggled and rolled him onto his back carefully, to not hurt his wing, but quickly, before she poked his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 6:42 am

Star looked at her as she sat down beside her. He had a goofy smile as he opened his mouth to answer her. "Ayup." He raised an eyebrow as to what she meant and looked onto his back. He blushed furiously when he saw his wings extended. "Err..." He scratched the back of his head before he was rolled over by the tree mare. He raised an eyebrow at her when she poked his forehead. He rubbed his forehead a little. "Err...Soo...What now?" He asked with a tilt of his head. He was quite curious as to why she rolled him over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)   Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet Mangos and Glorious Stars (Private, Anthro)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next