OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)

Go down 
+3
Zen
WindyTheWarrior
jz96
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
WindyTheWarrior

Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 3:34 am

"Me too," Shadow added, standing up from the circle. "Besides, it's a clear night - the best luck we've had since yesterday, and I'm not letting that go unappreciated."

((Ooc: I think that's one night complete. All in agreement?))
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 10:13 am

WindyTheWarrior wrote:
"Me too," Shadow added, standing up from the circle. "Besides, it's a clear night - the best luck we've had since yesterday, and I'm not letting that go unappreciated."

((Ooc: I think that's one night complete. All in agreement?))

"I can agree with that."

[OOC: agreed. Also, new art in my sig of Tytanna]
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 12:21 pm

Shard didn't really respond, she just continued to lay there with her head down, quite possibly already asleep.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 3:49 pm

"Okay then. I'm personally tired so if it alright with you guys I'm going to sleep, but if one of you guys want to switch out just wake me me up. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 6:18 pm

jz96 wrote:
"Okay then. I'm personally tired so if it alright with you guys I'm going to sleep, but if one of you guys want to switch out just wake me me up. Okay?"

"I can take over after midnight if ya want, I'm a light sleeper." Tytanna curled up, using a pile of sand as a pillow and staring into the flickering flames, her mind washing back to the events that lead up to this latest in a long line of fiascos in her life. [insert dream sequence here]
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 6:26 pm

With everyone going to bed or keeping watch, the night passed, and without any disturbance from wildlife. The sun soon rose from the horizon, bathing the wrecked airship and the survivors in the dim morning light. The were some clouds in the sky, but hardly enough to cause rain. The tide had gone out, revealing the reefs around the island.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 6:38 pm

"OK, so we're surrounded by reefs, so exit by boat isn't likely..." Tytanna mulled outloud the details of their situation, examining the water trap and the tidepool to see if there's any fish or drinkable water.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 6:55 pm

Sickle didn't had the best sleep the ideas of the other crew members never showing up bugged her.
She rose rubbing her eyes to the sun light. 
"Mmm. ya when the ship was crashing I saw the reef. That why I came up with the idea for the search party ships since we can't just sail off. Hey, anna did anypony else showed up or maybe an other crew member?" sickle ask still sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 7:23 pm

jz96 wrote:
Sickle didn't had the best sleep the ideas of the other crew members never showing up bugged her.
She rose rubbing her eyes to the sun light. 
"Mmm. ya when the ship was crashing I saw the reef. That why I came up with the idea for the search party ships since we can't just sail off. Hey, anna did anypony else showed up or maybe an other crew member?" sickle ask still sleepy.

"Not while I was awake." Tytanna sighs, pawing at the seemingly empty tidepools, "Looks like were gonna ahve to do some exploring for further foodstocks. Fruits, veggies, and anything that carnivores like me can chow on."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 3:58 am

Awoken by the other's words, Shard's eyes slowly drifted open behind the blackened veil of her sunglasses, and she stood up soon afterwards. She looked towards the strange one who was checking the little pool, and then towards the other one that was talking. She wasn't sure what to say right at the moment or how to greet them, so instead she turned her attention towards the remnants of the fire and then towards the jungle beyond. "I guess I'll go see some breakfast," Shard commented before beginning to wander towards the trees.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 4:37 am

Dusty Roads had been up all night, keeping watch from a small cloud above the camp. Hearing the others talking, he glides down, landing on the beach carefully. "Mornin' y'all, what's tha plans fer today?"
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 12:54 pm

Dusty Roads wrote:
Dusty Roads had been up all night, keeping watch from a small cloud above the camp. Hearing the others talking, he glides down, landing on the beach carefully. "Mornin' y'all, what's tha plans fer today?"

"My suggestion?" Tytanna offers, "Exploration and food-gathering.
Back to top Go down
Cynicalwhovian

Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 9:47 pm

Dust herself woke up, checking to make sure her shelter was fine.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 7:14 pm

Tytanna slips into the ships hull, searching for anything useful. She manages to find some spare wood, some stuff for kindling, some books and magazines for reading, and some spare necessities. Among the magazines she finds something she didn't expect to see. One of the limited edition copies of 'Nightmare Naughties'....

With a smile on her face, she walks back to the camp and hands the magazine to Dusty Roads, giving him a wink, "Just a lil' something me and my fellow monsters did for Photo Finish, I think you may like it."
Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 8:14 pm

"Hmm?" Dusty takes the magazine and opens it up, "what is i-" his words catch in his throat. "I..is that y.you?" He says, wondering why she had given it to him.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 8:37 pm

Dusty Roads wrote:
"Hmm?" Dusty takes the magazine and opens it up, "what is i-" his words catch in his throat. "I..is that y.you?" He says, wondering why she had given it to him.

Tytanna nods. "Yep, me and a few friends got hired by Photo Finish for a Nightmare Night-themed photo shoot for Play Colt. It got a lot more...raunchy than expected, but it was fun. Miss Finish made it clear mere costumes weren't good enough, so she hunted down REAL monster gals for it." She looks over Dusty's shoulder, showing her and a stallion named Sugary making an utter mess of several skyscrapers, "Talk about timing, they wanted those buildings demolished anyway, so they let us do the shoot there. No special effects needed.."
Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 9:03 pm

Dusty felt his face getting hot. He didn't expect to see his new friend in such a way, but he wasn't complaining. He closed the magazine and carefully put it in his saddlebags after he felt his wings twitch, "well, Hehe t...thank ya, Tytanna, Ah w..wished Ah had somethin' ta give ya for it, but all Ah gots is what ya see on me." He nervously rubs his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 9:06 pm

Dusty Roads wrote:
Dusty felt his face getting hot. He didn't expect to see his new friend in such a way, but he wasn't complaining. He closed the magazine and carefully put it in his saddlebags after he felt his wings twitch, "well, Hehe t...thank ya, Tytanna, Ah w..wished Ah had somethin' ta give ya for it, but all Ah gots is what ya see on me." He nervously rubs his neck.

Tytanna smiles and winks, "dont worry, I just felt like sharing. Think of it as proof that what you see isn't always what you get." She trots off down the beach, wagging her rump lightly before looking back and giving Dusty Roads a playful wing, nodding for him to tag along.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 9:22 pm

Dusty shakes his head quickly before catching up to Tytanna, "Well, sharin' is carin', right?" A nervous laugh escapes him. "So, where're we going?"
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 10:11 pm

"Just around the beach, try to explore a bit, see what we can use." She walked slowly, waiting for dusty to catch up to her.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 10:49 pm

Catching up to her, Dusty walks beside her while looking around for anything useful. "Explorin' sounds fun, ta be honest, Ah'd like ta go further inland, see what we can find food wise."
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 10:53 pm

"Same here. I'm a carnivore so I need something with protein, last thing we need is a 'Lord of the Flies' situation..." Tytanna's tone was grim, but hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 11:27 pm

"That'd be pretty bad, alright. Ah'd like some Rainbow trout mahself." Dusty stretches his wings, accidentally brushing his wingtips against Tytanna without noticing. "We can go ahead an' check it out, if'n ya want."
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 11:30 pm

Tytanna smiled, her fin-tipped tail lightly brushing Road's flank. "Sounds good to me."
Back to top Go down
Cynicalwhovian

Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 11:35 pm

Dust, meanwhile, is still checking to see if the shelter is fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next