OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)

Go down 
+3
Zen
WindyTheWarrior
jz96
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Zen

Zen

Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 1:36 am

Back over at the wreck, Shard continued her solo work of removing what she could of most of the bodies. The manipulated crystal worked well enough for her purposes, but there was less of it than she was expecting. Still, it was of little concern as any parts and pieces she didn't find could always be taken care of later. When the last of the bodies and parts she could get at were removed, Shard let out a sigh and began working her way back out of the wreck. Her first step left her shielding her eyes from the brighter sunlight compared to the dimness inside the ship, but when they adjusted Shard could easily see the fruits of her labor.

A little row of bodies was spread out before the ship's side, all lying on their stomachs. Shard paid the bodies a quiet look before cringing at the blood soaked glass and gems. She then moved the pieces out into the surf where the blood could be washed off before relocating it all back into her saddlebags as she'd done earlier. A steady headache was coming on, accompanied by a dizziness that she had a hard time hiding, and so with unsteady hooves, Shard wandered over to the campfire and laid down, hopefully long enough to get the world to stop spinning.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 4:38 am

"Nah, Ah'll take 'em off to the far side 'o the island... should leave us in the clear. Ah'll do it alone though... nopony needs ta see it." Or smell it...
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 1:42 pm

Dusty Roads wrote:
"Nah, Ah'll take 'em off to the far side 'o the island... should leave us in the clear. Ah'll do it alone though... nopony needs ta see it." Or smell it...

"Thanks...actually, we should probably vote on it, I have a feeling that they may have already begun making crucifixes...."
Back to top Go down
WindyTheWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 1:44 pm

Shadow kept her eyes on her work as she spoke, not allowing herself to become emotional. "Well, yes and no... When I was little, I ran out into the forest. Nobody came to look for me. After a while though, I ran into Mrs. Beat... She took me in, and I became her apprentice." The filly drew in another long breath go calm herself. "She already had a son, but... I owe everything to her. They are my family now. I'm honestly glad I got away from my first one..."
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 9:19 pm

Sickle's ears flatten when she heard shadows story but then smiled again. " You know what i think. Your first family Lost out on a great filly. Even I'm jealous of this mrs. Beat she probably any awesome gal"She then stood up taking the finish crucifixes with her magic. "I think we should be set, let's head back and talk to the others."
as they walked back to the camp sickle shared her story.
"When I was 16 I move from my mountaintop village and moved to vanhoover, My village was fading and it became to much of a ghost town that only my family and 3 others were left. When i try to visit them for the holidays, the whole village was gone. I never got a chance to see them again and we have no way to communicate each other. So i really don't know what happen to them. But i ran into a few friends that also lack a family and well they became my best friends. Heck I even have supernatural friends." Before she sat her self and the crucifixes Which she use to block her view of the dead bodies by staking them up.
Back to top Go down
WindyTheWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 11:22 pm

"... Supernatural friends? Do you mean like Timberwolves and beasts like that?" Shadow questioned, adding her crucifixes to the pile. "Not even Mrs. Beat believes in ghosts. I thought they were just an old mare's tale."

((OOC: Sorry if this sounds rude, I'm just trying to play Shadow accurately. I really do love this idea, though!))
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 11:56 pm

((if a girl told me she had supernatural friends, I'll think she nuts))
"Oh no talking about vamponies, and were-ponies. I even had a demon have a crush on me, but he was kind of a jerk. But, don't worry They all nice and I'm not hypnotize or anything just normal. One of my closest supernatural friend Nightingale. Knows all about it, even knows how to cure ponies from that kind of evil stuff. If your ever in ponyville She normally around their." Sickle respond to shadow.
Back to top Go down
Cynicalwhovian

Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 12:52 am

((Er... Dragon... Exlploring...))
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 1:00 am

((Oh, right. Sorry.))

As Dust made her way northward to explore, she'd soon notice what looked like a mast for a ship stuck on the surrounding reefs.
Back to top Go down
Cynicalwhovian

Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 7:39 pm

She made her way for said mast.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 7:15 am

Dusty nodded at Tytanna's suggestion, "Yeah, you're right. We'll. All talk 'bout it tonight." Then his thoughts switched to something else. "Hey, you... don't reckon you'll be alright walking back alone, do ya? There's... somethin' Ah been meanin' ta check up on..." He didn't want to leave her here by herself, but his mind told him he had somewhere else to be.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 11:24 am

"No worries. My main job is fighting giant monsters, I'm mostly certain I can defend myself." She smiles and winks before turning back towards the camp.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 12:48 pm

"O..OK, since yer sure...." he heads towards the sky, before speeding back to Tytanna and hugs her neck, "...but jus' be careful Darlin'." Then once again, he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 1:21 pm

Tytanna blushes and giggles, "Ah, young love...one day, Dusty Roads, one day...I just hope you don't run when that day comes."
Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 5:10 pm

A few minutes later, Dusty touches down at the camp and looks for the first pony he sees, "Howdy Sickle, Ah was wondering if ya knew where Dust went? Ah figured that she could use somepony ta talk to."
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 7:06 pm

Sickle turn towards dusty. "Well me and shadow were making these crucifixes over their and I don't remembering seeing dust walk by. So I guess, she didn't went south, but I haven't seen her since we split for the burial prep." Sickle's ears flatten again and an uneasy face appeared on her face as she sighed as a brief memory of her co workers popped in her head.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 9:36 pm

"Oh, well OK then, Ah reckon jus' tell everypony that Ah was headed north if ya could. Ah shouldn't be gone too long." With a tip of his hat, Dusty exploded into the sky and shot northward.

Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 12:59 am

As Dusty got closer, he saw the shipwreck, wondering just how many ponies have been washed up on this island. Landing in front of a hole in the hull, he pokes his head in, "Um, Dust? You in there?"
Back to top Go down
Cynicalwhovian

Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 2:17 am

Dust was still exploring her half, and had been doing so for a while now. The mast was quite far away...
Back to top Go down
Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 8:07 am

(Oh, heh, my bad)

Not hearing anything, Dusty thought she may have gone back to camp, so he decided to try to catch up to her. Flying low above a pathway headed south, he'd hope h could find her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)   Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost at Sea (SFW, Island Survival, Sign-up only)
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13